Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:46:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 172 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open!  (Read 281438 times)
jeremyhalifax88

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:08:44 PM

Could you please pay me? I've been waiting a week and a half for a payment. I know you can manually do payments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:02:00 PM

I registered a nice domain to try and advertise for this network and see what happened.

Already had lots of people view my website and go to the links, but not 1 person made a wallet, or at least no payment yet.

Very frustrating to see all the issues with this. If the coin had demand it would have value. But all this trouble, months into launch is killing confidence.

Thank you for your support of the Latium system. We assure you that registrations are still pouring in to the Latium system. In the registration instructions, new users are prompted to input a wallet address. This helps us ensure that all users are legitimate and actual. We hope you will keep spreading the word about Latium. As you can see from the 3 exchanges we are listed on, there is actual value to the coin and we expect that value to rise in the future. Thanks again.

Hi Latium,

How long does it take for payout, i have been waiting for two days after placing the payout request and no updates. 10 coins shows as pending. What gives??

Latium (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 07:03:48 PM

I registered a nice domain to try and advertise for this network and see what happened.

Already had lots of people view my website and go to the links, but not 1 person made a wallet, or at least no payment yet.

Very frustrating to see all the issues with this. If the coin had demand it would have value. But all this trouble, months into launch is killing confidence.

Thank you for your support of the Latium system. We assure you that registrations are still pouring in to the Latium system. In the registration instructions, new users are prompted to input a wallet address. This helps us ensure that all users are legitimate and actual. We hope you will keep spreading the word about Latium. As you can see from the 3 exchanges we are listed on, there is actual value to the coin and we expect that value to rise in the future. Thanks again.

Hi Latium,

How long does it take for payout, i have been waiting for two days after placing the payout request and no updates. 10 coins shows as pending. What gives??

If your payment was requested on July 7, it will be processed and paid today (if your affiliates have been verified as having added legitimate wallet addresses to their profile)

micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:06:36 PM

Hi Latium,

If your payment was requested on July 7, it will be processed and paid today (if your affiliates have been verified as having added legitimate wallet addresses to their profile)

That was quick! Thank you, will wait for the coins then!

jeremyhalifax88

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:09:13 PM

Why are you not answering my Private Messages?
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 07:10:15 PM

Working on that now

jeremyhalifax88

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:11:27 PM

Working on that now
Thank you
jeremyhalifax88

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:31:32 PM

I will vouch for everyone that says that Latium is a scam. I spent hundreds of dollars on advertising so I could make some Latium and I had 3000 LAT approved and all of a sudden there is a new rule that your referrals have to add a wallet. I should of been paid for my referrals before that new rule came out. I have absolutely no control over what my referrals do and I shouldn't be penalized for it.

I tried talking to you politely about the manner and I just got some generic réponse.
You robbed a lot of us and I will spread it all over.. Every bit coin forum will hear about this.

Latium is a scam, beware!!!!!

I hate Latium, you scammed me out of $200 and Hours upon Hours of hard work. The owner wouldnt even give me a couple hundred latium for my troubles. I won't be surprised if your site gets heavly ddosed and the price of Latium drops to nothing. Screw you!!!
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 08:36:42 PM

JeremyHalifax88,

Although we do not normally respond to comments such as this, we felt that this case was a good example of the reasoning behind our recent system modifications. Let's look at the statistics. You've registered over 1,500 affiliates...and this sounds like the explosive growth we love to see. However, on a closer review, out of those 1,500 affiliates, only 10 have actually input a wallet address. You might think, that out of the 1,500 affiliates that more that 10 would want to claim their Latium as this is the whole point of a user to register in the first place, right?  You can make claims that a user adding a wallet is out of your control, but in fact so is a user registering in the first place. We by no means are making any accusations as to why your referrals didn’t add wallets, but we can say that less than 1% of your referrals added wallets where we see 30-40% of registrations do add a wallet.  

Small disparities between one affiliate and another is expected, but less than 1% versus 30-40%??  Only you know the true reason this happened and we will not speculate on this. All we know is that it is quite illogical for 1,500 people to register for a service with no intention to use the service, especially when that service is free!

In addition, we noticed you yourself tried to sign up 3 times with these addresses:

jeremymo88@xxxx.com
jeremyhalifax88@xxxx.com
jeremybri88@xxxx.com

This is a clear breach of our terms. You were paid out over 2,000 LAT and in retrospect we should have disabled your account once you broke our terms.

One of your posts on this very forum made us reevaluate how the distribution of Latium was conducted. Your post stated:

From JeremyHalifax88:
"OP, You should make it harder to obtain LATs and/or make the referral bonus lower and/or Joining bonus..
At this rate you're going to have too many LATs on the market and they're going to be worth absolutely nothing.
Sad"

We are sorry that you our new standards left you feeling this is a scam. It is not. We appreciate any legitimate efforts you put forth. We welcome you to sign up legitimate users (with wallet addresses) and keep earning Latium. Thank you.

On another note, our new requirements should have little impact on a user’s ability to generate Latium, if they are using legitimate marketing practices.  Practices such as pay for registration services, fake registrations or other practices that are not focused on truly converting authentic users for the Latium network could be impacted by these changes. Our goal is not to limit legitimate distribution, but rather to ensure that hard working, legitimate referrals maintain value for their efforts.

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:41:45 PM

I will vouch for everyone that says that Latium is a scam. I spent hundreds of dollars on advertising so I could make some Latium and I had 3000 LAT approved and all of a sudden there is a new rule that your referrals have to add a wallet. I should of been paid for my referrals before that new rule came out. I have absolutely no control over what my referrals do and I shouldn't be penalized for it.

I tried talking to you politely about the manner and I just got some generic réponse.
You robbed a lot of us and I will spread it all over.. Every bit coin forum will hear about this.

I hate Latium, you scammed me out of $200 and I won't be surprised if your site gets heavly ddosed.

Why are you double posting your stuff no need for it.

If you spent hundreds on advertising this is your own fault for paying to advertise when it can be done free and good. When promoting its your own duty to provide as much information to promote the business like details and requirements to for fill having a splash page or some sort of information page giving details and instructions when promoting helps. This then doesn't forfit your earnings.

If you are promoting banners across many places and adding links then this am sure should be find and I would think that its common scene for people to add address when creating account to add a payment address.

If you read the updates then you would of known this and you should better manage your referrals to so you don't lose out.

in Tree of subaffiliates you will see their contact details in their. Email each one of them with bitcointalk thread and instructions on how to update account to prevent this from happening. I have been promoting and gaining affiliates and people in my downline and everyone of them have been paid out on and still continue to get payment due to doing all the above. If you cant go out of your way to continue to keep up to date and want a quick return and take bigger risks then this is in somewhat your own fault. If you follow news updates and info and keep track of everything then you will have no problem in earning.

And now with admin also commenting CHEATING IS IN NO WAY SHAPE ALLOWED YOU CHEAT THE SYSTEM YOU FORFEIT AND SUFFER THE CONCQUENCIES

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Vivi1

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:45:23 PM

To Latium,

1 Why my pending commissions went down from 72 to 24 currently?
2 How does minting working? i had many POS coins that worked like a charm. With this one i had wallet open for the last 3 days and had not even one stake. Nothing.

Please explain otherwise i'm out of this.

P.S. you should work on gaining some trust as currently is close to zero. Just a note.

Many thanks
jeremyhalifax88

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:46:47 PM

Who cares what my referrals did or if they wanted to claim the Latium or not. Most of the time a normal user doesn't even know how your poorly made site works, even with half a brain you still have to figure out how to obtain a wallet and how to input the address and so forth. I'm sure 99% of my referrals think Latium is a lost cause and probably didn't want to follow up with downloading a wallet and claiming 5 measly coins. Sounds like too much work to me unless you have means to refer people. What got me is that you removed 2,800 coins from my balance that I earned before the new rules was put into place.

You basically robbed me of my coins and now you're trying to mention some BS that I tried making multiple accounts, why in hell would I bother making multiple accounts if I have thousands of referrals? I told you that I couldn't obtain my password because there was something wrong with your registration system.
How about you tell this threads some more lies? I'm certainly not going to listen and trust me, I won't let this go. No one SCAMS me!

jeremyhalifax88

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:49:46 PM

I hate Latium, you scammed me out of $200 and I won't be surprised if your site gets heavly ddosed.

If you spent hundreds on advertising this is your own fault for paying to advertise when it can be done free and good. When promoting its your own duty to provide as much information to promote the business like details and requirements to for fill having a splash page or some sort of information page giving details and instructions when promoting helps. This then doesn't forfit your earnings.

If you are promoting banners across many places and adding links then this am sure should be find and I would think that its common scene for people to add address when creating account to add a payment address.

If you read the updates then you would of known this and you should better manage your referrals to so you don't lose out.

in Tree of subaffiliates you will see their contact details in their. Email each one of them with bitcointalk thread and instructions on how to update account to prevent this from happening. I have been promoting and gaining affiliates and people in my downline and everyone of them have been paid out on and still continue to get payment due to doing all the above. If you cant go out of your way to continue to keep up to date and want a quick return and take bigger risks then this is in somewhat your own fault. If you follow news updates and info and keep track of everything then you will have no problem in earning.

And now with admin also commenting CHEATING IS IN NO WAY SHAPE ALLOWED YOU CHEAT THE SYSTEM YOU FORFEIT AND SUFFER THE CONCQUENCIES

I didn't cheat the system, I got referrals and I did as the site told me to do, there isn't any terms of service that says that users have to input a wallet, neither does it say that you can just remove my coins because of "new rules".

I didn't double post, I tried quoting OP and I quoted myself by mistake.

Not sure why you're supporting such a site with so many pissed off users (read the thread).
jeremyhalifax88

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:52:24 PM

Why doesn't OP give me some of the coins owed to me and I will be gone?
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 08:55:23 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 09:16:25 PM by Latium

To Latium,

1 Why my pending commissions went down from 72 to 24 currently?
2 How does minting working? i had many POS coins that worked like a charm. With this one i had wallet open for the last 3 days and had not even one stake. Nothing.

Please explain otherwise i'm out of this.

P.S. you should work on gaining some trust as currently is close to zero. Just a note.

Many thanks

1. If you see pending commissions disappear more than likely they have been declined because the affiliates that signed up through your referral link did not input a valid Latium Wallet Address within the 24 hour window that is allotted.

2. Your coins are eligible for Stake if your wallet is open, unlocked and connected to the network. This process can be lengthy. The more coins you have, the better chance you have that your coins will earn interest. Although it is not going to happen in a prescribed time-frame, your coins are guaranteed to stake as long as your wallet is open and connected. The coins must also be in excess of your reserve balance if you have one set. This setting is not default.

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:00:45 PM

I didn't cheat the system, I got referrals and I did as the site told me to do, there isn't any terms of service that says that users have to input a wallet, neither does it say that you can just remove my coins because of "new rules".

I didn't double post, I tried quoting OP and I quoted myself by mistake.

Not sure why you're supporting such a site with so many pissed off users (read the thread).

The fact that I have had no problems and also my referrals who also have had no problems also begs to ask the question. If you had problems signing up and you made another account to compensate that account wouldn't you of emailed admin with the problem of your account to begin with and not make another account and email back and forth until admin responds and gets problems resolved.  If it was me or many people I know do the the exact same thing. problem on account email support wait for an answer don't make another account as it looks like you are cheating. Am not saying you are cheating but proof needs to be provided to prove your grounds that your not scamming. If you made another account then continued to sponsor of that one and then used the others then it don't look good. You should of just emailed to begin with and wait for answer. Yes Latium can be busy at times and even with my problems I had I got a response with in 24 hours or less.

All the people on here who have been shouting scam have what? 2 or 3 posts and just shouting scam and never to be seen again is no grounds of proof to be a scam due to the fact that they are only posting scam with no proof no grounds or evidence to back their case up of claiming its a scam so their forth cant be proven that its a scam. proving it is a 100% scam you need to state all reasons why its a scam proof of scam and ground you are filing it as a scam.

So far am more than happy with this site offering coins out for referring people and I will continue to do so and add more people until I see 100% proof and grounds that it is a scam or I have problems with my own account and I do not get support or any coin.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
jeremyhalifax88

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:03:36 PM

OP I'll take my LAT coins you have scammed from me please,
You owe me over 2,800 but I'll settle for less.
Thank-you

Abg2a2UmaKEQF2uTYc8BU5Km6EPAYH8rgJ
madmartians

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:22:10 PM

mr latium, you have a pm from me, can you respond? i see you are more active here...
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 09:22:40 PM

mr latium, you have a pm from me, can you respond? i see you are more active here...

Working on it.

Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 10:06:06 PM

Hello Latium Community,

All payments have been processed and sent for requests made through July 7. Some payments through July 9 have been paid if a valid wallet address was added.

Payments for July 8 will be made tomorrow.

Thank you for your support of Latium.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 172 »
  Print  

Jump to: