Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 172 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open!  (Read 281448 times)
jeremyhalifax88

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:26:41 PM

Price will go wayyy down because they're scammers.
KSGuy

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:33:30 PM

The price will go down because there is nothing new or useful about this coin. Wink
Lat$io

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:24:36 PM

First of all have to thank the developers for the implementation of a great idea. True, the actual implementation has lots of complaints. About this conversation.

Any referral network is built on trust in the system - this is a truism. However, to the realization that there is today no trust not even close. Judge for yourself: I invite the person into Latium, he is registered, all OK. He sees that the coin really get into the account and can withdraw and exchange. Everything is wonderful. But as soon as he wants to register in the system some of the immediate family, there is a problem - the system does not allow them to register as an IP address is already in use. But excuse me, 99% of Internet users are behind the routers using one external address for the whole family, the whole company or the whole building! So only one of them lucky can safely register. This is absurd! Any referral network begins with close relatives and colleagues. Unless someone does not understand?

To prevent dishonest one, the developers are ready to cut tens of of honest. This is no trust, and vice versa - suspicion. All these measures would be justified if they had any sense. But it makes no sense. I understand that the developers want to avoid in cheapskates who are preying on bogus registrations. However, these actions are working against ordinary users. A men with some experience, easily overcomes these flimsy limitations.

Further, who can explain the meaning of the registration requirements necessary to specify address wallet? Do not be malicious for each registration in your wallet to create a separate address and specify it? Again, this action is directed against ordinary users, not really against violators.
Okay, but what about those who go online with android? They all the fuck too?
And you still think that building a referral system based on trust? No, you kill a great idea - that's what you're doing!
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 02:25:32 PM

IMO its the lack of efficiency in the referral system that will kill this.

From recieving, to payment, everything is manual. It will never scale under these circumstances, and the dev shows no sign of improving it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Latium (OP)

Activity: 546

Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 02:29:37 PM

We assure all users that we are working very hard to reduce any inefficiency. Thank you for your support.

jeremyhalifax88

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:30:48 PM

We assure all users that we are working very hard to reduce any inefficiency. Thank you for your support.

How about you work hard and give me the coins you scammed from me?
iVory1

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:41:30 PM

When are you going to send the payments?
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 02:42:27 PM

When are you going to send the payments?

Payments will be made in a few hours.

jeremyhalifax88

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:45:08 PM

What about the 2,800 LAT you owe me? I like how you won't even attempt to rectify the situation as you know you're guilty. What a scum site and shitty customer service.
hazubai

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:50:50 PM

Price is going down a little today and it seems like a trend :/
Hope Latium dont die fast. It is interesting and not very difficult to get refferals. You can make good money if Latium keeps its price on the exchanges otherwisse it will be very demotivating ..

And why should i buy this shitcoin? There is symply no reason. I´m not interested to make you rich.  Tongue Tongue

lbarsov

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:51:46 PM

Because of the new rules (requirement to specify the address wallet) lost part of coins that I got for my referrals.
Question: if you really coin generated during registration, where did those coins that have been generated, but because of new rules have gone? Who did they get to the account?

PS
I do not want to swear, but I want to understand the system.
karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 04:01:09 PM

Great News: I have gotten so many referrals on latium that I am now offering my Latium Referral Building Service to the public for a one time membership fee of only 0.03 BTC!  Shocked Grin

You can check my marketing proof and payment details here: http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/latium-referrals

I have gotten over 2500 referrals and growing on its own now, so that's why I offer to build your downline for this one time fee.

Note: I am only selling 50 lifetime marketing memberships so get yours while it lasts.

The Latium admin can tell you I am legit  Wink

here is one of my account pics:

Just wanted to show you how fast I can get referrals...

Let a pro build your downline for you and collect the LAT daily and trade it for bitcoin...its a great investment because it will continue to pay you for a long time!

I can get your referrals  Cool

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 04:02:56 PM

Make Sure To Vote For Latium At:  https://hitbtc.com/vote (1 Vote Per Day/Per IP)  Grin

Make sure to vote today!

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:04:01 PM

Price is going down a little today and it seems like a trend :/
Hope Latium dont die fast. It is interesting and not very difficult to get refferals. You can make good money if Latium keeps its price on the exchanges otherwisse it will be very demotivating ..

And why should i buy this shitcoin? There is symply no reason. I´m not interested to make you rich.  Tongue Tongue
I dont want you to buy this coin! Are you even reading what I am saying?! I dont want nothing from you!
jeremyhalifax88

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:04:16 PM

Don't invest any money in Latium, Don't buy karlb187's service. I lost $300 with Latium, buyer beware!
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 04:08:01 PM

Because of the new rules (requirement to specify the address wallet) lost part of coins that I got for my referrals.
Question: if you really coin generated during registration, where did those coins that have been generated, but because of new rules have gone? Who did they get to the account?

PS

The coins that were removed from your balance had never been sent from the wallet into the system. They simply were removed from your account. They were not sent to anyone else.

karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 04:25:41 PM

Don't invest any money in Latium, Don't buy karlb187's service. I lost $300 with Latium, buyer beware!

dude, you don't know me so keep my name out of your mouth  Wink

We all know you lost $300....bla bla

You need to work on your marketing and you would not have lost any money. I understand that the admin changed some rules but you should move on and build some more referrals to get another $300  Tongue

Bitching does nothing.

lbarsov

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:37:07 PM

PS

The coins that were removed from your balance had never been sent from the wallet into the system. They simply were removed from your account. They were not sent to anyone else.
So these coins completely removed from the system and no one will ever get? I would like to see confirmation of this.

PS
Does this mean that people will never get their legal 5 coins, as well as the referral ​​payments will not be made on them?
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 04:42:27 PM

PS

So these coins completely removed from the system and no one will ever get? I would like to see confirmation of this.

PS
Does this mean that people will never get their legal 5 coins, as well as the referral ​​payments will not be made on them?

No, the balance that you see in your online profile is only a reflection of how many coins you have earned. The real distribution of the coins comes from the payment wallet. All these Latium coin metrics can be seen at
http://latium.cc/transparency.html. This site explains how all coins are held and distributed.

Every coin that has not already been sent out from the payment wallet is available to be earned. No coins were destroyed. Balances were altered to reflect true earnings. Don't worry, there are still plenty of Latium to earn!

lbarsov

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:48:09 PM

PS

PS

No, the balance that you see in your online profile is only a reflection of how many coins you have earned. The real distribution of the coins comes from the payment wallet. All these Latium coin metrics can be seen at
http://latium.cc/transparency.html. This site explains how all coins are held and distributed.

Every coin that has not already been sent out from the payment wallet is available to be earned. No coins were destroyed. Balances were altered to reflect true earnings. Don't worry, there are still plenty of Latium to earn!
OK. I will have the patience to wait))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 172 »
  Print  

Jump to: