Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:19:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 172 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open!  (Read 281440 times)
karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 08:36:34 PM

My Latiums are pending from many days.
Admin can you please speed up the approving formats. My referrals are also annoying. They are waiting from many days to request a cashout once coins became verified

They are coming within an hour I think. They don't pay on the weekends. They pay out each day from Monday to Friday only

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 08:50:44 PM

is there a list of exchangers that accept latium?

There are 3 exchanges for LAT/BTC:

Coin-swap.net
Bittrex.com
Allcrypt.com

Wink

Get ready for the daily rush!

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 08:52:41 PM

Make Sure To Vote For Latium At:  https://hitbtc.com/vote (1 Vote Per Day/Per IP)  Grin

Make sure you guys vote for Latium....Payouts Monday payouts coming very soon!

If you join hitbtc and sign in, your one vote counts as 10 votes!

Let's all do our part and get Latium on another exchange!

karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 09:05:09 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 09:19:50 PM by karlb187

Great News: I have gotten so many referrals on latium that I am now offering my referral building service to the public!  Shocked Grin

You can check my marketing proof and payment details here: http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/latium-referrals

I have gotten over 2500 referrals and growing on its own now, so that's why I offer to build your downline for this one time fee.

Note: I am only selling 50 38 lifetime marketing memberships so get yours while they last.

The Latium admin can tell you I am legit  Wink

here is one of my account pics:

I will also accept LAT for the one time payment at 190LAT for a lifetime Latium marketing membership. Just go to http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/latium-referrals for the addresses.  Wink

Here is a updated pic of my affiliate tree on Latium:

Latium (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 10:00:27 PM

Dear Latium Community,

We wanted to take this time to reach out to you and update you on the status of Latium. First off, we appreciate your suggestions and ideas. We promise we are listening! The rapid and massive success of Latium has caused some logistical challenges. We are currently working on new systems for faster payouts, clearer affiliate reporting and fraud prevention. We know our current system is not optimal, however, it is merely a temporary fix until fully automatic payments are implemented. We really do appreciate your patience. We would appreciate if you used the Direct Message feature for all inquiries about coin payments. Posting on the forum is an unnecessary step since we cannot discuss account details on the open forum. Also, please wait the allotted time for all payments.

We must also take this opportunity to reiterate - Fraudulent accounts will NOT BE TOLERATED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. This includes multiple signups, paid registration services, or anything designed to acquire more Latium than is allowed. Any type of dishonest or underhanded activity will get you banned. As you promote Latium, kindly pass this message on to other users, as bogus accounts will ultimately be removed and will gain you no value in the end. The true value of Latium is in the strength of the community network.  Fake email addresses add nothing to this system and so we will unequivocally and without hesitation delete all of them.   

On a more positive note, Latium.cc is receiving immense amounts of traffic. We commonly have 40,000 unique views per day. We have very high Alexa ratings in multiple countries throughout the world.  Registrations are also booming. Typical days see between 800-1000 successful registrations. These numbers are only improving. We've seen some negative comments on this forum and we must take these into account. Projects like Latium cannot improve without constructive criticism.

We would also like to point out the real-time coin metrics that can be seen at http://latium.cc/transparency.html. You can explore how every coin in the Latium system is distributed. A quick investigation of these coin metrics will show that the Latium development team has not spent 1 LAT for operational expenses. We created this system for you, the user. We have no intention of a quick sell-off. The real strength of Latium is in the user-base...that's you! The integrity and validity of the Latium system is based on an ACTIVE and AUTHENTIC user-base. Sure, we appreciate all your work referring others, but the Latium system gains nothing from fake users. We want this coin to gain in value and reputation. Those that abuse the system, create fake accounts and quickly sell their coin only hurt the value of the coin.

Keep in mind, most affiliate programs pay only once per month. Latium strives to pay once-per-day (except weekends).

The Latium system is strong and growing fast. We are aware of some of the challenges facing this system, however, we are up to the test of improving it for YOU, our great users. We thank you for all of your support and effort in spreading the word about Latium. Keep up the great work.

Payment processing for the weekend is still ongoing. There were a large amount of sign-ups, so a large payout is expected.

jeremyhalifax88

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:05:24 PM

Dear Latium Community,

We wanted to take this time to reach out to you and update you on the status of Latium. First off, we appreciate your suggestions and ideas. We promise we are listening! The rapid and massive success of Latium has caused some logistical challenges. We are currently working on new systems for faster payouts, clearer affiliate reporting and fraud prevention. We know our current system is not optimal, however, it is merely a temporary fix until fully automatic payments are implemented. We really do appreciate your patience. We would appreciate if you used the Direct Message feature for all inquiries about coin payments. Posting on the forum is an unnecessary step since we cannot discuss account details on the open forum. Also, please wait the allotted time for all payments.

We must also take this opportunity to reiterate - Fraudulent accounts will NOT BE TOLERATED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. This includes multiple signups, paid registration services, or anything designed to acquire more Latium than is allowed. Any type of dishonest or underhanded activity will get you banned. As you promote Latium, kindly pass this message on to other users, as bogus accounts will ultimately be removed and will gain you no value in the end. The true value of Latium is in the strength of the community network.  Fake email addresses add nothing to this system and so we will unequivocally and without hesitation delete all of them.   

On a more positive note, Latium.cc is receiving immense amounts of traffic. We commonly have 40,000 unique views per day. We have very high Alexa ratings in multiple countries throughout the world.  Registrations are also booming. Typical days see between 800-1000 successful registrations. These numbers are only improving. We've seen some negative comments on this forum and we must take these into account. Projects like Latium cannot improve without constructive criticism.

We would also like to point out the real-time coin metrics that can be seen at http://latium.cc/transparency.html. You can explore how every coin in the Latium system is distributed. A quick investigation of these coin metrics will show that the Latium development team has not spent 1 LAT for operational expenses. We created this system for you, the user. We have no intention of a quick sell-off. The real strength of Latium is in the user-base...that's you! The integrity and validity of the Latium system is based on an ACTIVE and AUTHENTIC user-base. Sure, we appreciate all your work referring others, but the Latium system gains nothing from fake users. We want this coin to gain in value and reputation. Those that abuse the system, create fake accounts and quickly sell their coin only hurt the value of the coin.

Keep in mind, most affiliate programs pay only once per month. Latium strives to pay once-per-day (except weekends).

The Latium system is strong and growing fast. We are aware of some of the challenges facing this system, however, we are up to the test of improving it for YOU, our great users. We thank you for all of your support and effort in spreading the word about Latium. Keep up the great work.

Payment processing for the weekend is still ongoing. There were a large amount of sign-ups, so a large payout is expected.

How about you pay me my LAT you owe me?
imaLATman

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:16:07 PM

Quote from: 'jeremyhalifax88'

That seems to be working, keep it up!
jeremyhalifax88

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:20:47 PM

They're going to wonder why their site is going to be offline for a month soon. lol I want my LAT or they're going to pay.
karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 10:24:48 PM

Make Sure To Vote For Latium At:  https://hitbtc.com/vote (1 Vote Per Day/Per IP)  Grin

Make sure you guys vote for Latium....Payouts Monday payouts coming very soon!

keep voting!

karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 10:34:21 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 10:50:34 PM by karlb187

If jeremyhalifax88 is bothering you with his cry baby junk...This Is How You Can Block Him (just for you)

Just click The "Ignore" Link By His Trust Rating and His Posts Will Go Away!  Grin Grin Grin

ahhhhh so nice now  Wink

karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 10:35:18 PM

Great News: I have gotten so many referrals on latium that I am now offering my referral building service to the public!  Shocked Grin

You can check my marketing proof and payment details here: http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/latium-referrals

I have gotten over 2500 referrals and growing on its own now, so that's why I offer to build your downline for this one time fee.

Note: I am only selling 50 38 lifetime marketing memberships so get yours while they last.

The Latium admin can tell you I am legit  Wink

here is one of my account pics:

I will also accept LAT for the one time payment at 190LAT for a lifetime Latium marketing membership. Just go to http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/latium-referrals for the addresses.  Wink

Here is a updated pic of my affiliate tree on Latium:

Best LAT you could ever spend! Guaranteed!

imaLATman

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:16:14 PM

They're going to wonder why their site is going to be offline for a month soon. lol I want my LAT or they're going to pay.

so.... you're going to blow MORE money hiring someone to DDoS their site....

You're like a child...
karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 11:18:06 PM

so.... you're going to blow MORE money hiring someone to DDoS their site....

You're like a child...

Admin should already have protection from that kind of attack.  Wink

karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 11:22:59 PM

Make Sure To Vote For Latium At:  https://hitbtc.com/vote (1 Vote Per Day/Per IP)  Grin

Make sure you guys vote for Latium.... Monday payouts coming very soon!

Keep Voting!  Grin

lxkhanh189

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:59:21 AM

Hi all,
May anyone help me? I have some LAT in my account. I clicked Pay out to me, 5 minutes ago my computer had broken. I must reinstall my computer - also my Latium Wallet.

When i reinstall Latium wallet, i received new address. But i forgot change my address in my Latium account. After one day, i log in on latium website and saw my LAT is paid. I think it will be transfer to my old Latium wallet address.

Can anyone show me how to get my LAT back?

yampi

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:44:50 AM

Hi all,
May anyone help me? I have some LAT in my account. I clicked Pay out to me, 5 minutes ago my computer had broken. I must reinstall my computer - also my Latium Wallet.

When i reinstall Latium wallet, i received new address. But i forgot change my address in my Latium account. After one day, i log in on latium website and saw my LAT is paid. I think it will be transfer to my old Latium wallet address.

Can anyone show me how to get my LAT back?

Don't you know ANYTHING about cryptocurrencies?
Your LAT was sent to your previous wallet's address which probably got overwritten with who knows how many passes during the OS reinstallation.
It's lost forever unless you have a backup of your wallet.dat
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 06:14:46 AM

@Latium I just sent you a PM.

I added a wallet address to my account a while back but I still haven't been re-credited my 5 free LAT. In your last PM you said it would be done on Friday 11th.
Please note, the 5 free LAT in my account were coins I got for registering. Those were not 'earned' LAT. I know you're currently processing payments for 'earned' LAT.
Awaiting your reply. Thanks.
ssetti

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 06:24:42 AM

Thank Latium received regular payments
https://pp.vk.me/c620025/v620025799/e9d5/l674wMeCO1U.jpg
iVory1

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:27:15 AM

Thank Latium received regular payments

Yup I also received a payment, but not the full sum tho.
Another 10 LAT are pending.
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:28:43 AM

Hello,
Just to confirm I received my Latium Smiley Another 10 are pending, but it loooks like dev is paying to everyone Smiley
Sad to see that the rice is going straight down :/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 172 »
  Print  

Jump to: