Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:01:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 172 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open!  (Read 281440 times)
karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 01:43:42 AM

look forward to payouts!

....I hope people are just being impatient or payout issues get resolved.... I just read that the 5 free 5 LAT expire after 24hr of registration... personally I am still waiting for my initial 5 LAT also (almost 24hrs post registration).

Just PM the Admin here and he will help you get it fixed  Wink

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 03:42:38 AM

Need Latium Referrals? - Let Me Build Your Downline For You!

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 04:53:23 AM

Make Sure To Vote For Latium At:  https://hitbtc.com/vote (1 Vote Per Day/Per IP)  Grin

gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:20:28 PM

Price of LAT is going down :/
Hope there will be more jumps these days. Just dont like that every coin is going to the trash after sometime. I am not going to sell my LATs  for now, but may be it will be the mistake I am doing with all the alts I hold during these couple of years..
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:26:01 PM

Price of LAT is going down :/
Hope there will be more jumps these days. Just dont like that every coin is going to the trash after sometime. I am not going to sell my LATs  for now, but may be it will be the mistake I am doing with all the alts I hold during these couple of years..

If all the coins would be an instant success and each altcoin would be worth 1btc , then we would have a market cap of coin exceeding the m1 money supply of the world.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
soheib

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:01:18 PM

I also got problems with the referrals, I had referred around 6-7 people to Latium and in that only 3 got approved and the rest of referrals are not showing in my approved sign ups section. I also checked in pending & denied sections and there are zero in that...

I checked my sub affiliates and it is showing me all the referrals but I didn't got credit for those referrals.  Please Latium, check the issue and give us those referral credit to our accounts...

To get referral credit you must:

A: Have a desktop wallet address saved in your online latium account at "Reports>Payouts to me" (Wallet on your computer..not exchange address)

B: Your referrals must do the same in order for them to get the free 5LAT and for you to earn commission for the signup.

I think if they add a wallet address to their account and PM the admin, he might be able to credit the referral and yourself.

All members MUST have downloaded the latium wallet and must add a wallet address to the online latium account. They should also run the wallet as much as they can while online to help the system verify transactions and you earn coins if you leave the wallet online with a balance.

Hope that helps you understand the system better Wink

Hi mate
can you help me , I've 35 refs and only 15 approved by site , all my refs add valid wallet
and in site say paid and in my wallet not receive any thing

THANX
kyma

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:08:16 PM

Great News: I have gotten so many referrals on latium that I am now offering my referral building service to the public!  Shocked Grin

You can check my marketing proof and payment details here: http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/latium-referrals

I have gotten over 2500 referrals and growing on its own now, so that's why I offer to build your downline for this one time fee.

Note: I am only selling 50 38 lifetime marketing memberships so get yours while they last.

The Latium admin can tell you I am legit  Wink

here is one of my account pics:

I will also accept LAT for the one time payment at 190LAT for a lifetime Latium marketing membership. Just go to http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/latium-referrals for the addresses.  Wink

Here is a updated pic of my affiliate tree on Latium:

Best LAT you could ever spend! Guaranteed!

>> Now only 33 of 50 memberships left for sale <<

BTW, I just bought a 6000 click ad on BTCclicks for my referral builder members to share. and that's just one of the traffic methods I use to give it all a boost from time to time. With this one time payment membership, I will be promoting your link for you for many years!

(You will not find this kind of offer anywhere on the net...and I can deliver because I have been marketing for over 15 years!)

This referral service seems to be doing the trick Smiley So far I am happy with this user's services... here's a screenshot of my current LAT referrals about 36hrs after paying him

http://imgur.com/LDh8Iir

As you can see I have not received any payouts (not even the initial 5 LAT) as of this moment.

Latium (OP)

Activity: 546

Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 03:24:53 PM

I also got problems with the referrals, I had referred around 6-7 people to Latium and in that only 3 got approved and the rest of referrals are not showing in my approved sign ups section. I also checked in pending & denied sections and there are zero in that...

I checked my sub affiliates and it is showing me all the referrals but I didn't got credit for those referrals.  Please Latium, check the issue and give us those referral credit to our accounts...

To get referral credit you must:

A: Have a desktop wallet address saved in your online latium account at "Reports>Payouts to me" (Wallet on your computer..not exchange address)

B: Your referrals must do the same in order for them to get the free 5LAT and for you to earn commission for the signup.

I think if they add a wallet address to their account and PM the admin, he might be able to credit the referral and yourself.

All members MUST have downloaded the latium wallet and must add a wallet address to the online latium account. They should also run the wallet as much as they can while online to help the system verify transactions and you earn coins if you leave the wallet online with a balance.

Hope that helps you understand the system better Wink

Hi mate
can you help me , I've 35 refs and only 15 approved by site , all my refs add valid wallet
and in site say paid and in my wallet not receive any thing

THANX

Have you checked the blockchain? Did you send to coin-swap.net?

karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 05:06:39 PM

Great News: I have gotten so many referrals on latium that I am now offering my referral building service to the public!  Shocked Grin

You can check my marketing proof and payment details here: http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/latium-referrals

I have gotten over 2500 referrals and growing on its own now, so that's why I offer to build your downline for this one time fee.

Note: I am only selling 50 38 lifetime marketing memberships so get yours while they last.

I will also accept LAT for the one time payment at 190LAT for a lifetime Latium marketing membership. Just go to http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/latium-referrals for the addresses.  Wink

BTW, I just bought a 6000 click ad on BTCclicks for my referral builder members to share. and that's just one of the traffic methods I use to give it all a boost from time to time. With this one time payment membership, I will be promoting your link for you for many years!

(You will not find this kind of offer anywhere on the net...and I can deliver because I have been marketing for over 15 years!)

This referral service seems to be doing the trick Smiley So far I am happy with this user's services... here's a screenshot of my current LAT referrals about 36hrs after paying him

As you can see I have not received any payouts (not even the initial 5 LAT) as of this moment.

Yeah it does work and its a lifetime membership :-)

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 06:07:26 PM

Yeah it does work and its a lifetime membership :-)

I signed up and sent payment, please let me know if you need me to do anything else!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:33:58 PM

Why am i not minting anything, my first mint happened on the same day i got my referral LAT. After that my system is running 24 hours with an unlocked wallet but i dont have any more going into stake! When i lock my wallet, i get an error stating that minting is paused due to locked wallet, so i assume that the wallet is trying to mint!

mehrdad1993

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 06:35:12 PM

Hi Dear Latium

i have 20 Latium and i make it from 28/6/2014 to today (16/7/2014)

but the system doesn't pay me.
please see my Commissions after that see the payments !

i don't what happened to the system!  a lot of member has this problem

i always use valid offline wallet for my payment in panel. and  i don't use wallet of coin-swap

please help me

i love this coin

Thank You

Mehrdad Shojaei
Latium (OP)

Activity: 546

Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 06:47:57 PM

Hi Dear Latium

i always use valid offline wallet for my payment in panel. and  i don't use wallet of coin-swap

please help me

i love this coin

Thank You

Hi, Latium does not address payment inquiries on the forum. Please use the direct message feature and we will look into your issue as soon as possible.

karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 07:09:53 PM

Hi Dear Latium

please help me

i love this coin

Thank You

Hi, Latium does not address payment inquiries on the forum. Please use the direct message feature and we will look into your issue as soon as possible.

This is the Admin's Personal Message Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=331463   Wink

karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 07:25:11 PM

Make Sure To Vote For Latium At:  https://hitbtc.com/vote (1 Vote Per Day/Per IP)  Grin

If you signup to hitbtc and login, your vote counts as 10 votes!  Shocked (can do only one time)

And you can make a single vote once a day per IP address  Wink

We are about to move up a place!...KEEP VOTING!

karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 07:35:33 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 08:04:10 PM by karlb187

Need Latium Referrals? - Let Me Build Your Downline For You!

I'm on Skype If You Have Questions: karl.moneyinpjs (English Only Please)

kyma

Activity: 479

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:05:39 PM

karlb187's referral service seems to be doing the trick Smiley So far I am happy with this user's services... here's a screenshot of my current LAT referrals about 36hrs after paying him

Just a couple of updates since dev is so quite.

I PM'd Latium to inquire on a few details regarding payouts. Here is the response:

Quote from: Latium
The 5 Latium you received for signing up must be processed after 24 hours (we must give everyone 24 hours). Once approved, you'll see their status move to approved and you can request a payment. This payment can take up to 48 hours (sometimes longer). The coins are yours as long as you've added the valid wallet address within 24 hours. We want to give these coins out. We have no intention of withholding any coins from legitimate users. Our processing is tedious, and often frustratingly long, but we assure you, your coins are all yours. In the meantime, feel free to keep referring. Once we've assured you've set up a wallet, you can make payment requests whenever you'd like.

I just checked my wallet and can confirm I just received the initial 5 coins for signing up after requesting a payment (notice the payment request button shown above - I clicked it  Roll Eyes).

RobbieMor

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:33:36 PM

Everyone report latium to hitbtc and tell them how Latium is a huge scam. Hopefully we can get them shut down!
Support@hitbtc.com

If you also got scammed by Latium please report them to bittrex at https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Its never good to scam people, especially honest hard working people.

Jeremy a wise man once told me that the point at which one reaches maturity is when one accepts 100% responsibility for what happens in his life and 100% responsibility for that which fails to happen in his life.

I observe from your posts that you have accepted little responsibility for your life. You portray yourself as a victim and as a looser and you exhibit the behavior of a child.

Grow up, get a life elsewhere and leave us alone. Your vile will not be tolerated here much longer.
karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 10:00:49 PM

If you signup to hitbtc and login, your vote counts as 10 votes!  Shocked (can do only one time)

And you can make a single vote once a day per IP address  Wink

We are about to move up a place!...KEEP VOTING!

LATIUM is the best!

Don't listen to the haters!

Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 11:11:07 PM

Yes! Now! latium work good for my! Cheesy

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 172 »
  Print  

Jump to: