Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:37:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512541 times)
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:21:49 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2014, 11:53:04 PM by MikeMike

I've got an Idea that could save everyone Valuable Time and Effort.

When the Volume dies down we just copy and paste or have a NEW FUDSTER
copy and paste all the FUD & Responses from the last few days.
Could even be the FUD from other coins... or any accusations.
So people could get valuable sleep/eat/family time.

Then soon as news is out and/or volume picks up we delete
all those messages and don't paste FUD at all.

Rinse Lather Repeat...

IF you think some of these FUDSTERS are not buying at the low
after telling you to sell your coins you are fooling yourself.

Not that there's anything wrong in buying low and selling high or holding.
They are strategies.

And please whoever it is...
STOP STEALING my closing comment:

Classic!

:-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:39:14 PM

SOCCER SUCKS ASS!!!!!  Every day for the last week and a half it seems, when I go to lunch there's people in the TV room with those damn soccer games on.  And I don't like it.  Soccer doesn't exist in a serious way in the USA. Angry
WheresMyWallet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:44:18 PM

SOCCER SUCKS ASS!!!!!  Every day for the last week and a half it seems, when I go to lunch there's people in the TV room with those damn soccer games on.  And I don't like it.  Soccer doesn't exist in a serious way in the USA. Angry

Don't knock it, your team are doing pretty well to be honest, good solid group of people.
pbremen01

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:52:40 PM

Nobody has proven that "perfect anonymity" doesn't exist. Maybe it exists but it still hasn't been discovered.

There are, for example, algorithms in cryptography that provide "perfect secrecy" (as defined by Shannon). Similar concept could be created for the anonymity of coin transactions. And somebody might find scheme (or algorithm) for anonymous transactions that will provide "perfect anonymity". Zero-knowledge-proof coins are coming close to this.

The main problem is still that that the promoters and marketers of this coin claimed that it provides "true anonymity" and similar things. Although the developer clearly stated that the "true anonymity" probably cannot be implemented on blockchain type coin.

Sorry i forgot to answer.

Even if you use this algorithm (for the transactions) you are vulnerable Wink the cia have minimum one method who permit to track your transactions (and it will continue for a longtime) i don't think that they will use it to track you or me, but i know that is possible so i know that you will not be 100% anonymous using dark,crypt,xc,ect,ect. (i talk about the cia but everybody can do it... with skills)

My english is bad but all is science, peoples who think that they can be 100% anonymous don't know anything about the science.

Which method are you referring to when you say that "cia have minimum one method"? Which method? Strong computers that analyze blockchain? Breaking into my house and planting some sort of spying device? Extortion?

Slaxt

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Gone......

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:53:45 PM

I've got an Idea that could save everyone Valuable Time and Effort.

When the Volume dies down we just copy and paste or have a NEW FUDSTER
copy and paste all the FUD & Responses from the last few days.
Could even be the FUD from other coins... or any accusations.
So people could get valuable sleep/eat/family time.

Then soon as news is out and/or volume picks up we delete
all those messages and don't paste FUD at all.

Rinse Lather Repeat...

IF you think some of these FUDSTERS are not buying at the low
after telling you to sell your coins you are fooling yourself.

Not that there's anything wrong in buying low and selling high or holding.
They are strategies.

And please whoever it is...
STOP STEALING my closing comment:

Classic!

:-)

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:05:09 AM

guys i just have an issue if you read mindfox comments who creating the anonymous feature. he says he believes there cannot be a true anonymous feature. he calls it hard to trace system which he is creating, my issue is then if mindfox believes there is no try anonymous way, then what he is building is not anonymous right.

There is no true anonymous transfer system. None of the anon coins are truly anonymous. There is always a trail.

well Darkcoin has the potential to be true anonymous coin. That's why they are already so big.

But of course nobody can asure that it is impossible to find a way to track back. But that's how life always works.
Exactly...potential.  They dont even have anon in function yet.  Thus anyone can be close and claim it.  They were only the first to do so, thats why their price is high.

Why these Valiant Efforts at Anon Coins are so Valuable AND NEEDED:

One day because of all this prior work Somebody or Some Team WILL do it!
A Complete in all aspects anon coin, wallet, mining platforms.
We don't know who and when BUT some promising progress is being made.

NOT having FULL anonymity is like handing over your company/private
bank statements and financial records to your enemies.

So each step gets us closer and closer to keeping the criminals OUT of our lives and Businesses.

randayh

Activity: 386

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 12:18:59 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 04:52:28 PM by randayh

I really believe in the coin. I just put up a paper wallet site at

http://crypt.cryptaddress.net/

I expect to have proper branding in place in a couple days. Please feel free to test to verify everything is working properly.

The site wasn't free and donations are welcome to address EiZp3v7KdrxhuCxgg1zZKghBBr1LFhPTby

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:21:24 AM

Cloakcoin, severly undervalued, NEW type of anonymity. PoSA! Exchange in wallet. Tor in Wallet! Crazy value,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=637704.4420

Yeah I totally agree.. Cloak is light years ahead of crypt.
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:24:42 AM

Cloakcoin, severly undervalued, NEW type of anonymity. PoSA! Exchange in wallet. Tor in Wallet! Crazy value,

Classic!

The known deceiver immediately posts an agreeing comment to a New Member with "0" activity.

Classic!

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:26:20 AM

Classic!

The known deceiver immediately posts an agreeing comment to a New Member with "0" posts.

Classic!

What's so classic, you think the shill is me? That's an absurd idea especially when everyone out here knows I don't use shills, I say what I feel from my own account without fail. I do however agree with the poster I quoted.
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:27:20 AM

Classic!

The known deceiver immediately posts an agreeing comment to a New Member with "0" posts.

Classic!

What's so classic, you think the shill is me? That's an absurd idea especially when everyone out here knows I don't use shills, I say what I feel from my own account without fail. I do however agree with the poster I quoted.

(.)

I NEVER SAID you use a "shill",   bob...

zeca pagodinho

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:30:33 AM

Classic!

Classic!

http://www.desafiosphotoshopbrasil.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/344_desafio_dpb.jpg
orco#2

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:45:47 AM

I also agree that Cloak is the future.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:48:14 AM

I also agree that Cloak is the future.

Totally, these guys are on the ball when it comes to innovations and keeping new things coming. The are the real dreamteam when it comes to new coins!

Not to mention all the videos they keep making keeping us on top of what's to come.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
!
June 24, 2014, 12:49:10 AM

Classic!

Classic!

(.)

I NEVER SAID you use a "shill",   bob...
I said shill because it clearly was someones shill account. It was not me though!
randayh

Activity: 386

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 12:52:23 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 04:53:44 PM by randayh

Potential large investor here. But, I only store my coins offline. Does this coin have a paper wallet?

I personally haven't seen or heard anyone mention of paper wallet for this coin.. but maybe someone else can verify that.

I went ahead and just created my own

crypt.cryptaddress.net

Megalodon

Activity: 195

Magic internet moneys ftw

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:18:47 AM

Ok I am satisfied that MindFox has no wallet, I didn't understand who you were just like I don't know who the Dev's are. Nothing childish about requiring the DEV's to put their wallets up. The wallets must contain a substantial amount of coin. If they copy and paste a random wallet then they will screw themselves when that wallet sells off. So this would require their actual wallets. This way we will know they are not taking advantage of this Illegal activity. Of course they could send a large amount to another wallet but guess what we would see that transaction. Should be easy to comprehend. The transactions will provide transparency to what they have done since this debacle started. Of course there may be Dev wallets that had action and some that had none, so they could publish the ones without action in them and not show the wallets with, but this is better than nothing.

This is why ANON is so important to this group be it through not showing their true Identities or even giving the investors the peace of mind that they are not in on this perpetration. Get them to post their wallets, you will understand easily how this will prove their integrity and by not showing any kind of wallet it will have the opposite effect. If they can find a wallet with a substantial amount of coin that has not moved and is not accumulating coin then they could be in the clear without divulging their real wallet but if they can't then it is suspicious that the DEV's (Not MindFox) either don't have a wallet or won't show their wallet. Do you get it now? I would hope that you being keen to Hard to Trace Methods would understand how I can go back and trace their history.

This is actually the best way to prove your concept and give integrity to the coin simultaneously, since we will see at least 500K to 1Million coin not moving. Once the ANON features are rolled out the DEV's will be able to sell at will and we can also enjoy the ANON function so it won't matter at that point.

Tell the DEV's to Show us the Money!

Since Early,
CryptoNick

Showing a wallet filled with crypt won't prove anything in the first place. Anyone can have multiple wallets. What you're demanding is unessential.

Twitter TA calls and news: https://twitter.com/Crypt0cracy
My BTC Beer Fund: 12cBoUbbsAAxoAzyyeEw8zV1AXp3nbW7Mu
TheVoodooDevil

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:20:35 AM

The beating a dead horse award goes to Bobsurplus! I just went through all your posts, and am left wondering what is wrong with you.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ry6vMbTSTQM/T5SyqzyUpHI/AAAAAAAACFE/ysyjoTxFg9o/s1600/beat-a-dead-horse.jpg

How many times do you have to be wrong before you silence yourself?? Do you have some kind of mental disorder that makes you feel the need to constantly slander someone, or do you get paid to do this?

"Yes this coin is dead.. it's barely holding 60K sat and I expect it to be at around 20K sat tomorrow" - you're clearly an expert, huh?

"Yeah I totally agree.. Cloak is light years ahead of crypt." - WHY DON'T YOU POST THERE THEN!?!?!?

"EDIT: Also, why cll me out out of everyone talking shit on this thread. Is it because you feel threatened?"

Of course it's threatening, it doesn't need to be true to be threatening. What you're doing is assaulting the name of this coin, of course that's not going to be ignored.

Because it's really just you, isn't it? You and new accounts that conveniently show up here just in time for you to be there to instantly agree with them, like jpsab, or mrhorse. If these people are you, then you forgot to consider timing in your posts might reveal this. If they aren't, then go daytrade with cloak, which you seem to believe in so much, and you'll make more than you will wasting the precious moments of your short life, trying to devalue something you're supposedly not buying.

You have around 200 posts, and somehow it looks like most of them are on the CRYPT forum here.
zeca pagodinho

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:26:33 AM

I believe in Criptcoin because I talked to the developer of Anon and even though he is a busy person answered me with courtesy and respect, I have observed the work of the project developers and they have responded to the height of my expectations. I've been through some alternative currencies and never spoke ill of any of them (ie ethics). I like to observe proceedings but not always express myself, just watch.  Smiley
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:27:14 AM

The beating a dead horse award goes to Bobsurplus! I just went through all your posts, and am left wondering what is wrong with you.

How many times do you have to be wrong before you silence yourself?? Do you have some kind of mental disorder that makes you feel the need to constantly slander someone, or do you get paid to do this?

"Yes this coin is dead.. it's barely holding 60K sat and I expect it to be at around 20K sat tomorrow" - you're clearly an expert, huh?

"Yeah I totally agree.. Cloak is light years ahead of crypt." - WHY DON'T YOU POST THERE THEN!?!?!?

"EDIT: Also, why cll me out out of everyone talking shit on this thread. Is it because you feel threatened?"

Of course it's threatening, it doesn't need to be true to be threatening. What you're doing is assaulting the name of this coin, of course that's not going to be ignored.

Because it's really just you, isn't it? You and new accounts that conveniently show up here just in time for you to be there to instantly agree with them, like jpsab, or mrhorse. If these people are you, then you forgot to consider timing in your posts might reveal this. If they aren't, then go daytrade with cloak, which you seem to believe in so much, and you'll make more than you will wasting the precious moments of your short life, trying to devalue something you're supposedly not buying.

You have around 200 2000 posts, and somehow it looks like most of them are on the CRYPT forum here.

Awe, That's so awesome of you to make me an award!

Can you email me one of those awards, I want to add it to the rest I've collected over the years.

Cryptisdead@cryptcoinisaFAIL.com!

Thanks man!
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: