Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:24:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512536 times)
tristartek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:21:20 PM

Only 68 BTC 24h volume on Mintpal. Where did the traders go? Have whales (moosa, koolio etc.) abandoned this project?

The volume went to the flavor of the week, VRC. This always happens and you know it. This coin will see big volume again when they release the new wallet.

How should I know that CryptCoin volume always goes to VRC?

I did not say that. I said that the volume moved to the present "popular Coin": VRC
I didn't say it ALWAYS goes to VRC in particular. Does anyone actually READ our posts?
Every week, there is a coin that the whales (with the masses in tow) pick and pump up.
2 weeks ago it was Crypt. Last week it was Razor. This week it is Vericoin. Who will be next week? We'll see.

Does this mean that only the whales that jump from coin to coin are able to generate any significant volume on this coin (so that the ordinary people are only able to generate less than several percent of total volume)?

Current 24h volume = 68 BTC
24h volume several days age was more than cca. 4000 BTC

So 68/4000 = 0.017 = 1.7%

Case in point:

Actually you answered your own question on this one.
Problem is you did not even realize that...

Well, I didn't exactly answer my own question because my calculation was only very very rough estimate. Other "non-whale traders" could also go somewhere else or they could also stop trading. This would also decrease total volume (in addition to decrease caused by whales jumping to another coins).

I think it was you and your fud that derailed it.  Congratulate yourself and move on.

BTC: 1KTg6RkiHjovXqVfVB1a74NPPXLnoL1HNf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Perl++

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:24:17 PM

The price up guys  Cool

Grin

ps: ignore pbremen01 he trying to make you nervous it's useless to reply to him... he only wait your answer because he know you are nervous about it... so block him now and stop answer to this pedophile, the price up and everybody are switching to Crypt now  Cool
tristartek

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:25:32 PM

Case in point:

Because hes a fudder. His only purpose is to disrupt the thread.  I wish he would gtfo out already.  But I guess cloack and VRC need their croonies.

I think an upgrade is needed.
I smell bob...
[/quote]

I think bob busy trying to recoup cloak losses or fudding VRC forum because they are stealing cloaks thunder.
[/quote]

Either that OR he sold at the Very high and is on his way to his "other" Disneyland.
I've found in Life Many Times things go "Full Circle".
It may take 2,5,10,20 years or more BUT Eventually it comes home to roost...
[/quote]

He will find something new to bitch about or push(maybe dolphin coin, it was just listed on trex).

tristartek

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:29:07 PM

Only 68 BTC 24h volume on Mintpal. Where did the traders go? Have whales (moosa, koolio etc.) abandoned this project?

The volume went to the flavor of the week, VRC. This always happens and you know it. This coin will see big volume again when they release the new wallet.

How should I know that CryptCoin volume always goes to VRC?

I did not say that. I said that the volume moved to the present "popular Coin": VRC
I didn't say it ALWAYS goes to VRC in particular. Does anyone actually READ our posts?
Every week, there is a coin that the whales (with the masses in tow) pick and pump up.
2 weeks ago it was Crypt. Last week it was Razor. This week it is Vericoin. Who will be next week? We'll see.

Does this mean that only the whales that jump from coin to coin are able to generate any significant volume on this coin (so that the ordinary people are only able to generate less than several percent of total volume)?

Current 24h volume = 68 BTC
24h volume several days age was more than cca. 4000 BTC

So 68/4000 = 0.017 = 1.7%

Case in point:

Well, I didn't exactly answer my own question because my calculation was only very very rough estimate. Other "non-whale traders" could also go somewhere else or they could also stop trading. This would also decrease total volume (in addition to decrease caused by whales jumping to another coins).

I think it was you and your fud that derailed it.  Congratulate yourself and move on.
YES YES!!!
They be soooooo awesome at their job.
Deserve a raise they do!
Maybe even a look in the mirror.

the power of the newb account!  hes prob jumping around like a 10 year old that he is.

Perl++

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:30:04 PM

the power of the newb account!  hes prob jumping around like a 10 year old that he is.

Stop Wink  don't care about him  Cool

Naaaa,
Just having a good laugh!
And at times did LAO!!!
Actually kinda made my day...
 Wink

Yes i know but he will continue and it give a bad reputation to the commuinty to reply to him, because this guy is a pedophile and i think nobody need to talk with this kind of person.

Cool
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 09:33:57 PM

Where the fuck is the Commander ? First dev said that the coin will be added to BTC-e. Epic Fail or Epic Pump and Dump. Second dev came and lied that it was a hidden block with a consistent premine. LMFAO

Doesn't matter. They both dumped their coins, cause otherwise they would still work for this shitcoin. Then the first dev came again and tried to fool people into pumping some more, because he was about to release Commander. He never came back. LMFAO again.

Now you have this douche, Mindfox. Believe in him, sheep. Believe and hold your CryptoBags forever and ever. Amen. Leave these cryptcoins to your future kids. Maybe they will have more success with them in year 2086.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:34:56 PM

the power of the newb account!  hes prob jumping around like a 10 year old that he is.

Stop Wink  don't care about him  Cool

Naaaa,
Just having a good laugh!
And at times did LAO!!!
Actually kinda made my day...
 Wink

Yes i know but he will continue and it give a bad reputation to the commuinty to reply to him, because this guy is a pedophile and i think nobody need to talk with this kind of person.

Cool

NP am deleting most early replies so others get a good laugh without having to read through them all separately..
Where's the tough guy when you need them?!
 Roll Eyes

pbremen01

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:48:30 PM

Where the fuck is the Commander ? First dev said that the coin will be added to BTC-e. Epic Fail or Epic Pump and Dump. Second dev came and lied that it was a hidden block with a consistent premine. LMFAO

Doesn't matter. They both dumped their coins, cause otherwise they would still work for this shitcoin. Then the first dev came again and tried to fool people into pumping some more, because he was about to release Commander. He never came back. LMFAO again.

Now you have this douche, Mindfox. Believe in him, sheep. Believe and hold your CryptoBags forever and ever. Amen. Leave these cryptcoins to your future kids. Maybe they will have more success with them in year 2086.

Please watch your language. There is no need for using inappropriate words even if you're really really "pissed off".

WheresMyWallet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:53:01 PM

Please watch your language. There is no need for using inappropriate words even if you're really really "pissed off".

No need for language or blatant lies thanks
tristartek

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:54:37 PM

Aww its nice the kiddies got let of out kindergarten early today.

Perl++

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:55:23 PM

So beta is coming in few days... nice to know.

The price increase, thats crazy.

Cool
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:59:19 PM

Aww its nice the kiddies got let of out kindergarten early today.

The "bully" that is...
Hiding behind his big brother's anonymity...
funny how they ain't so tough without their big brother around to shield them...

Reminds me of one who was beating the crap out of a tall lanky kid who didn't know how to fight so I stepped in between them.
Not having ever fought someone I didn't know what I was getting myself into
especially since his Dad was a Professional Boxer.
Anyways I got some awesome shots in which startled the crap out of him
as he quite in front of nearly the entire school so he had to sucker punch me while I was getting off the bus one unsuspecting day.
Did not let it phase me and just walked to class.
We became good friends...as the coward that he was got exposed to all.

Flunder707

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:05:19 PM

That's all I hear and see from these noob accounts, lol.

ccryptcoin (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

CRYPT Developer

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 10:07:17 PM

Update 06.25.14 -- CRYPT Commander DEMO

We are excited to announce the CRYPT Commander. The Commander is now in beta testing and available in Demo form here http://commdemo.cryptco.org
Live demo and chat support available on on Freenode IRC channel: #cryptcoin.

Anonymous transfer is still under development by Mindfox and we are still on schedule
As always stay tuned for many more features coming soon.

Please be aware that this is strictly a demo to expo the commander pre release, CryptCoinTeam is not liable for user funds sent to and from this demo, anyone can have access during this demo showcase.

If prompted user/pass is demo/demo

Completed Features:
 - Wallet front-end
 - Ability to send and receive CryptCoin
 - New Address Generation
 - Address management (renaming labels, archiving addresses)
 - Market Cap, Price, and Volume stats
 - Cryptcoin Ticker data from all listed exchanges.
 - Mobile-optimized display, compatible with modern smartphone browsers
 - Trade platform via API (coming soon)

Known Issues:
- Placeholder icons still in use
- Current Block (bytes) displays as 0
- cryptcoind returns inaccurate
- Staking disabled for transaction test purposes
- Sign Message functionality requires encrypted wallet - disabled for this test
- Trade tab reserved for future update with trade API integration
- Network fee is not calculated into transaction amount
- Effects of mass scale user logins currently unknown.  It's a beta!

Lead Dev of CRYPT -- http://www.cryptco.org/ -- @CryptCoinTeam
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:07:53 PM

That's all I hear and see from these noob accounts, lol.

LMAO!!!
Priceless!

pbremen01

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:08:19 PM

You're claiming that my fud derailed cryptcoin? I think that you're grossly overestimating my abilities. You're basically saying that anonymous newbie bitcointalk account derailed the whole cryptcoin thing. If I remember correctly, Perl++ even says that he (and maybe even the whole cryptcoin community) actually doesn't care about the most points I made. So how could I have such strong influence?

david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:10:17 PM

We are excited to announce the CRYPT Commander. The Commander is now in testing and available in Demo form here http://commdemo.cryptco.org

Anonymous transfer is still under development by Mindfox and we are still on schedule

Please be aware that this is strictly a demo to expo the commander pre release, CryptCoinTeam is not liable for user funds sent to and from this demo, anyone can have access during this demo showcase.

Completed Features:
 - Wallet front-end
 - New Address Generation

Known Issues:

Awesome, thanks dev Wink
tristartek

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:10:28 PM

You're claiming that my fud derailed cryptcoin? I think that you're grossly overestimating my abilities. You're basically saying that anonymous newbie bitcointalk account derailed the whole cryptcoin thing. If I remember correctly, Perl++ even says that he (and maybe even the whole cryptcoin community) actually doesn't care about the most points I made. So how could I have such strong influence?

Indeed a newbie.  I was kidding. GG

tristartek

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:11:38 PM

We are excited to announce the CRYPT Commander. The Commander is now in testing and available in Demo form here http://commdemo.cryptco.org

Completed Features:
 - Wallet front-end
 - New Address Generation

Known Issues:

Awesome, thanks dev Wink
wow look at that..looks like devs arnt dead after all. just working on something productive!

WhitePhantom

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:11:55 PM

We are excited to announce the CRYPT Commander. The Commander is now in beta testing and available in Demo form here http://commdemo.cryptco.org

Completed Features:
 - Wallet front-end
 - New Address Generation

Known Issues:
- Effects of mass scale user logins currently unknown.  It's a beta!

Awesome, that's progress!
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: