Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:47:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206973 times)
Anoxxxy

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:29:07 PM

Does this mean that any kind of application, web applications included, could be implemented to the wallet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boxxa

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:46:11 PM

Does this mean that any kind of application, web applications included, could be implemented to the wallet?

Correct. The wallet integrates with our anon.pink site and also wallet.PINK as sumgye said. We can essentially integrate anything now with it as we continue to move forward.

We have adopted a similar approach to SaffronCoin with the multitask wallet and light wallet so out 2.x chain will continue with features and integrations while the 1.X chain will be only for the basic wallet updates for people just looking for a basic staking feature and locking coins in storage without the overhead.
Anoxxxy

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:58:07 PM

Correct. The wallet integrates with our anon.pink site and also wallet.PINK as sumgye said. We can essentially integrate anything now with it as we continue to move forward.

We have adopted a similar approach to SaffronCoin with the multitask wallet and light wallet so out 2.x chain will continue with features and integrations while the 1.X chain will be only for the basic wallet updates for people just looking for a basic staking feature and locking coins in storage without the overhead.

May I say that your guys are so f*cking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will in time, come with some candy as well, if you guys haven't handed out the candy until then Smiley Cheers Cheesy

regards Anoxy
sumgye

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:38:21 AM

I just want to say that I learned a couple of things today: 1. I (hopefully still) belong to the most awesome team I have ever had the pleasure of working with in crypto or anywhere for that matter and 2. I am a way bigger idiot than I ever thought possible. Thank you guys for that well deserved spanking, I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Wow...just wow };O)>

What team do you mean Mike? You've been a member of the PinkArmy community, for sure, but you're not on the dev team and haven't ever been on the dev team.

The question of whether you're still part of the PinkArmy is really up to the community, but after your behavior today... I don't know how welcome you are. I'm sorry.
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:33:30 AM

WOW!

SUMGYE ,TRANZIUM, FAYOLING,  CRYPTOCAYCE,  SONYSASANKAN,  OWL,  BOXXA and the rest of the Pink army!

You guys are amazing, I can't believe how great you have made and continue to make pink coin.

For any new investors reading, do some research read the thread I have yet to see a more fun, innovative, honest and happy group of Devs!

I can't wait to use all the new features (I had a bit of a break and a few computer troubles but downloading the new wallet now and should be enrolling for pink millionaires club soon)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I know you have been super busy but I was wondering how Pay with Pink was going (if it is still happening)?

Who runs the blog daily pinkcoin? (I Wouldn't mind helping out writting a few articles to be posted if I had limited access as it hasn't been updated since June and I don't want you guys to have to waste time repeating the same info in multiple places!)

Any PINK NFL fans? Interested in a fantasy league or tipping competition?

SumthngsWrong

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:32:15 AM

Thank you Spock Skywalker@WaterIsAliv1111 for this awesome write up for our team. Unfortunately, I don't think we deserve it. It turns out that a minority portion of the team thought it was okay to sell out part of our technology to another team without consulting the community first. It is this betrayal of trust that has led me to the conclusion that there really is no hope.  You see I joined this team with a greater plan in mind and based all my energy and time that I have dedicated to this project on my belief that I was dealing with honest people who wouldn't burn me and my efforts. Who wouldn't make a liar out of me when all along I was telling the truth.  My dream was to make the widest distribution of the most pure and honest cause coin I could find. I am glad that I found the truth yesterday as I was just about to make connections with leaders of countries who's people are not quite as fortunate as we are here in America, but now I just don't know. I don't know that I can work with a team who makes major decisions like selling our lottery program which is the main engine of our coin to an unknown entitity and being so flippant about it and secretive it makes me want to cry. The whole idea I had was to change the world from a secret society controlled world to one that was decentralized and truly by and for the people. With this news I am afraid I will have to find myself another team. This is so hard for me, because I have worked so hard for this and I wanted it more than almost anything in my life before, but I just cannot find the passion I need anymore to see this through. Without open, wide open transparency and consultation to the community before making HUGE decisions like this; well I am afraid I just cannot be a part of something like that.
[/quote]

That is a really pathic lie. From the one of the liars who got caught selling a part of the machine to another coin and then covered it up afterwards with more lies. Lied again and said I was being abusive for weeks. Refused to apologize. I love pinkcoin, I always will and I will never dump, but I'll be damned if I work with a team of arrogant people who care more about stacking cash and making personal profit than helping others all the while pretending to be something much better than that.

I am truly sorry for this drama community and I promise this will be my last post. Since I am a pinkcoinmillionaire I have no reason to fud myself out of cash, but I need to work for a team that is more interested in helping others than helping themselves. It's just who I am and why do the things I do. This is why I am going to be focusing my efforts on curecoin and helping get more miners interested in folding proteins with their gpu's at Stanford University.  I really could care less about the money, because I have all I need and I am very grateful for the blessings I have.  Just a word of warning: never trust a poker player. They just lie to well. Danny you broke my heart this week, but I forgive you because you really didn't have a choice after making that deal with the devil.    Cool if anyone is interested in the truth please do not hesitate to email me @ michaelse2u@gmail.com thank you all I really enjoyed my time promoting pinkcoin and I will miss you very much even the devlish devs :O)
[/quote]

^^^ WTF !?!?!

Again, WTF!?!
boxxa

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:59:58 PM

WOW!

SUMGYE ,TRANZIUM, FAYOLING,  CRYPTOCAYCE,  SONYSASANKAN,  OWL,  BOXXA and the rest of the Pink army!

You guys are amazing, I can't believe how great you have made and continue to make pink coin.

For any new investors reading, do some research read the thread I have yet to see a more fun, innovative, honest and happy group of Devs!

I can't wait to use all the new features (I had a bit of a break and a few computer troubles but downloading the new wallet now and should be enrolling for pink millionaires club soon)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I know you have been super busy but I was wondering how Pay with Pink was going (if it is still happening)?

Who runs the blog daily pinkcoin? (I Wouldn't mind helping out writting a few articles to be posted if I had limited access as it hasn't been updated since June and I don't want you guys to have to waste time repeating the same info in multiple places!)

I could play some FF for some PINK or to get more people involved, a weekly pick'em game that is played with PINK. Each week we have a winner and the most points at the end of the year.
SpockSkywalker

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:28:33 PM

^^^ WTF !?!?!

Again, WTF!?!
[/quote]

SumthngsWrong,

I think what we have here, with our antiquate feline friend MTM, is a solid demonstration of the horrors of the Pharmaceutical Corporations' mass distribution of suicidal/mass murder anti-depressants. In consequence, he is feeling a lack of self-worth within his environment, recklessly making faceless outlandish accusations fueled by his desperation for meaningful human contact. I believe the facts stand for themselves, our developers are over the top badasses and MTM is deranged. Mike please get yourself some help and lay off the pills, the Pink Citizenry is not where to vent your personal vendettas against your inner self-consciousness. The pride has put you in Time-Out mike, best to not dig scars deeper continuously posting inflammatory material. You embarrassed me deeply embarking on your tirade in reply to my exuberant shout out of you. I recommend you giving time a chance to heal the damage you've attempted to bring onto the rest of your family. Please give peace and love a chance mike, God Bless. 

Eternal Blessings,
                                                                                    Spock Skywalker@WaterisAliv1111
boxxa

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:47:12 PM

Great post Spock. True leader of the #PinkArmy
CryptoCayce

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:05:30 PM

SumthngsWrong,

I think what we have here, with our antiquate feline friend MTM, is a solid demonstration of the horrors of the Pharmaceutical Corporations' mass distribution of suicidal/mass murder anti-depressants. In consequence, he is feeling a lack of self-worth within his environment, recklessly making faceless outlandish accusations fueled by his desperation for meaningful human contact. I believe the facts stand for themselves, our developers are over the top badasses and MTM is deranged. Mike please get yourself some help and lay off the pills, the Pink Citizenry is not where to vent your personal vendettas against your inner self-consciousness. The pride has put you in Time-Out mike, best to not dig scars deeper continuously posting inflammatory material. You embarrassed me deeply embarking on your tirade in reply to my exuberant shout out of you. I recommend you giving time a chance to heal the damage you've attempted to bring onto the rest of your family. Please give peace and love a chance mike, God Bless. 

Eternal Blessings,
                                                                                    Spock Skywalker@WaterisAliv1111
[/quote]

well said SS, I couldn't agree more.
Mike I'm sorry but after your erratic, malicious, and threatening behavior both publicly and privately here on BTCtalk, twitter, and on polo troll box-- I have lost a tremendous amount of respect for you and feel embarrassed that I ever supported you and directed followers to you in the first place.
I personally would like nothing to do with you, it is clear that you don't have control over your emotions and don't have the ability to think rationally. the actions you took in your 24 hour tirade can not be undone, especially not with a simple apology, and I can not in good conscience trust you or your behavior in the future. your actions have consequences, please be a man and accept them.

SpockSkywalker

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:08:45 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 02:24:53 AM by SpockSkywalker

8-14-2014
 Dear Pink Army,    

I had to come here from Twitter to relay in proper English the magnitude of utter swagger that has been beholden of the Pinkcoin Family/Army. These New Wallets are beyond a biblical epic, surpass All of the Great Heroes' trials of Old, and transcends to the most towering billowed cloud; above all that is knowing of wisdom, truth, honor, glory and Pinkness. The Titans are trembling, the Gods have bowed down and may Pink Love rain for all time from this height of Awe as we cradle the Hopes of all of Crypto. Let us not be shy about it, We the Pink Army/Family are the certain future bringers of World Peace on Planet Earth, but before we do this, let us all drown in pinklove the most daring, beloved, graceful, and most legendarily beautiful Developing Team ever to be assembled in the history of man-kind. CryptoCayce-The Pink Achilles without weakness and absent of fear, Sumgye the Pink Beast & Keeper of the Holy Source, Boxxa The Lone Slayer of Skynet's Mark,  Fayoling-The Pink Sabbath True Bringer of Metal Rock and of Metal Code, Owl-The Wisest and Lord over the Great Eagles of Manwe, Tranzium-The Pink Mystic Dragon, Cleverest of the Crew; an eye in the sky whose searing fires rage beyond of all known measures, and of course Michelangelo's Holy Guru and Eternal Master of Art the legend himself Sonysasankan.  Lets us thanks them all dearly for saving this coin from oblivion, for their sublime leadership, and for their solid guidance through the abyss of the Crypto-Markets. Together we will all rain Pink Glory down into flowing streams, raging rivers and tidal oceans over all the world. May every occurrence of happenings yet to synchronize throughout all the universe happen with a touch of Pink Family Love. I want to also give a shout out to four other Pinkcoin community members without whose unwavering and galactic prisms of energies Pinkcoin would not be as Pink as she deserves. @abilliondoge - The AlphaDoge of the Wolf Pack whose addictive donative habits have afflicted dozens of other crypto lovers to join our beautiful family's ranks. @cryptocounselor - The Revered Reverend of Swag whose Pink Fever has baffled all known medicines, only accepting his flattering donations will cool him down. @BDBOn1 - The Conqueror of Chuck...  NORRIS! enough said. Nevermind that Chuck's Champion's mad donations of pinkcoin are spreading like fire. And last but certainly not least @MiketheMover - The Lion and Shepard of Suns whose mane rains Pink Love through all seasons to come and all yet to bare. God Bless them all and all the many others self-less not to be acknowledged today, but surely in days yet to pass, Houston thats... one small step for Bitcoin.  ONE GIANT LEAP FOR PINKCOIN-KIND! My Tribute Video to the Pinkcoin Nation --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZotNLIpS8Q , "Hitler finds out about Pinkcoin." Another tribute video is in production now, To the Pink-Side of the Moon!

Eternal Blessings Yall,
                                                                                               Spock Skywalker@WaterIsAliv1111

....edited apologies to Tranzium; Although clever like one, he is a Badass Pink Dragon, not a fox as initial posted.  my bad dont melt me  Cheesy
SumthngsWrong

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:16:58 AM

Ya know, I bought in right near the top of the roller-coaster, then bought more to become a PINKmillionaire, and I really don't care that I'm down 30%-I really don't. Price (profit) is great and all, but with PINK, I will always be able to say 'I was there at the beginning'. THAT is what matters to me with this coin. Not trying to be a goober, I'm serious.
BEECoinfan

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:24:14 AM

WOW!

SUMGYE ,TRANZIUM, FAYOLING,  CRYPTOCAYCE,  SONYSASANKAN,  OWL,  BOXXA and the rest of the Pink army!

I could play some FF for some PINK or to get more people involved, a weekly pick'em game that is played with PINK. Each week we have a winner and the most points at the end of the year.

Anybody else interested? won't be to much fun if its just Boxxa and I

boxxa

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:18:58 PM

Figure since the season is starting, we will just run one that each week you pick each winner with the spread and most points each week wins and over all can get paid out.
sumgye

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:39:20 PM

WOW!

I had a convo with Cayce a couple months back how we'd probably be playing Fantasy Football.. he said he guaranteed it, so I'm pretty sure he's up for it. I'm down as well, but I'm awful:) Take my money. Lol.
boxxa

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:24:08 PM

WOW!

I had a convo with Cayce a couple months back how we'd probably be playing Fantasy Football.. he said he guaranteed it, so I'm pretty sure he's up for it. I'm down as well, but I'm awful:) Take my money. Lol.

My thought with the Pick'em style is that it takes the full management out of it. You pick games each week for the winner and get points. Allow anyone who just likes to watch it play and not have to dedicated life to fantasy =)
CryptoCayce

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:20:04 AM

WOW!

count me in! what are the stakes?

SpockSkywalker

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:13:47 AM

WOW!

I'd be down for some Pink fantasy football!
BEECoinfan

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:45:11 AM

My thought with the Pick'em style is that it takes the full management out of it. You pick games each week for the winner and get points. Allow anyone who just likes to watch it play and not have to dedicated life to fantasy =)

Maybe We will do both! As we have just under a couple weeks to sort it out.

count me in! what are the stakes?

What about 10k pink entry; then prizes can be split depending on entrants like 90/15/5 or 70/20/10 for the winner at the end of the year.

For tipping I was thinking between 1k-5k a week and have just a weekly winner so when you submit picks then you can win that week (so if you go on holidays or something you can opt out for a couple weeks)  Also thinking that we could do it where there is an extra 50 sats on the entry fee example 1000 + 50 where the 50 from each fee goes to build a pot so at the end of the year whoever has the most correct picks wins the "Jackpot" to encourage/reward those that play all year.

Also for those interested in doing fantasy would you prefer draft or auction style?

and Lastly for the prize money I came up with three options (assuming you guys want me to run the comps):
1) I hold it and distribute it out to the winner
2) I hold the amount and distribute it but also I send a dev an amount of pink coins as collateral that I get back at the end of the comp (say we have 20 entrants tipping at 1k and 10 entrants in fantasy at 10k I send a dev 120,000 so everybody knows their is collateral for their deposits)
3) A dev holds and distributes the prizes.

As it can take up a bit of time and I want to minimize the amount of work on the devs I think option 1 or 2 is the best but will go with whatever the community wants!  Let me know ASAP and Will try to start getting it all set up! (note I'm not a coder so I can make anything fancy will probably be using NFL.com to register the fantasy league and have a couple Ideas for the tipping)

MikeTheMover

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:35:39 PM

Hey guys, next time I post something really stupid on here will you just tell me to: Delete that Shit Mike!

Everyone has thoughts, some of us have more thoughts than others, and some of us go crazy when then think too much.

No more appologies, but you guys all have the same damn delete button I do so I think you know what to do, but I could be WRONG AGAIN.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ek5O2C3F5aY/TQ0-Ne1aYOI/AAAAAAAABdk/f9Vp_RWsRSs/s1600/jamie_farr+in+pink+hat.jpg
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: