Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:00:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206973 times)
SpockSkywalker

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:07:16 PM

Does anybody have BiO information on the creator of Bitcoin?

Yeah, thanks for the useful contribution to the issue there. We already discussed the dev team going public earlier in the thread, you know, before you turned up, apologies if we didn't wait for your arrival.

So, two points, firstly, the Pinkcoin team already acknowledged it would be a good idea for a number of reasons and, secondly, Bitcoin didn't gain wider adoption until non-anonymous professionals got involved in developing it further after Satoshi's exit stage-left.

It was a Rhetorical Question to counter the need of a Bio from the Pinkcoin Devs. Satoshi Nakamoto is an alias, nobody knows who created Bitcoin. It could turn out to be a DARPA program for anybody honestly knows. If nobody knows who created Bitcoin then why would you be concerned about the Devs of Pinkcoin? All Altcoin's are based off Bitcoin to begin with. That is a relevant point I believe.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boxxa

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:22:21 PM

I contribute to this project as a community member based on the initial releases from the developers and the mission they committed to. They had a solid product and solid dev team so they got my attention. I don't really care who they are personally other than they have been in the game a while and have proven they are competent with being actual devs.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:51:33 PM

Yeah, well, that's you. If you've got the power to move markets and make this coin supremely valuable then I will stand down on my request for the dev team to release full Bios.

Until then I would ask that you avoid the tiresome references to Satoshi's anonymity, on the basis that the software is open-source, it is not a mystery how it works, just one of who Satoshi was. You start spouting DARPA and you're just part of the tin-foil hat brigade with just as much credibility.

VRC is going gangbusters because the market can trust that they are putting themselves in the firing line. They can make mistakes and all they have to contend with is people getting impatient and a little trollish. The market doesn't collapse on them though, unlike when the devs are anonymous and mistakes lead to rapid escalation of scam accusations until, it turns out, it was a scam and everybody gets burned, again.

Just because you are happy to trust forum avatars, doesn't mean the market is anymore.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:13:40 PM

Lets move pink to the moon and mintpal Smiley
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:24:59 PM

VOTE PINK!!!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
boxxa

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:33:26 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 02:51:58 PM by boxxa

Yeah, well, that's you. If you've got the power to move markets and make this coin supremely valuable then I will stand down on my request for the dev team to release full Bios.

Until then I would ask that you avoid the tiresome references to Satoshi's anonymity, on the basis that the software is open-source, it is not a mystery how it works, just one of who Satoshi was. You start spouting DARPA and you're just part of the tin-foil hat brigade with just as much credibility.

VRC is going gangbusters because the market can trust that they are putting themselves in the firing line. They can make mistakes and all they have to contend with is people getting impatient and a little trollish. The market doesn't collapse on them though, unlike when the devs are anonymous and mistakes lead to rapid escalation of scam accusations until, it turns out, it was a scam and everybody gets burned, again.

Just because you are happy to trust forum avatars, doesn't mean the market is anymore.

There is more research involved than forums. Check out twitter, stop in an IRC channel to learn about what the people are doing and how they talk, etc. Listening to just forum posts without doing any research would be the same as listening to a troll box on an exchange. There is way to many people who blindly read a post and are like "OMG IM GOING TO BUY THIS!" and when they lose money immediately want something to blame and not themselves.

Anyone reading through the PINK thread can see there is progress being made. Follow people on Twitter, ask questions, stop in and chat in #pinktalk, and get to know the people. I have openly answered questions in IRC for the projects I have worked on and make a lot of contacts with Skype and Twitter to make sure there is a lot of information out there and that anything I have done or worked on follows me as credibility into the next project. I have made myself available for blog Q&A's as well. My only thing I don't really do is podcasts as I don't have a voice for radio. Lol.

I am not sure what the dev team's ideas are but just throwing my personal opinion out there cuz that is what I do here. Everyone knew who ran Mt.Gox and how did that work out for them?
PatCash79

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:45:55 PM

just voted #5909
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:54:54 PM

Anyone reading through the PINK thread can see there is progress being made.

And anyone reading the Silkcoin thread also 'knew' that progress was being made.

Karpeles is still under the spotlight for his gaffs, had he been the mysterious BTC-E lot, then anyone caught with their trousers down if they shut up shop and absconded would have been laughed at for being so naive to accept an exchange run by anonymous characters. Look at the exchanges that have come and gone with anonymous owners, coins that have come and gone with anonymous devs, ponzi schemes, dodgy scams left right and centre, all with one core similarity, anonymous operators/owners/developers.

Look the Pink devs can choose to stay anonymous if they wish, I thought I made pretty good case for going public some time ago and explained why it would help them immensely on a number of levels. But if you really want to spend this much time and effort justifying their continued anonymity then you're welcome to keep flogging that dead horse. The market isn't going to accept it for much longer, I do know that.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:34:15 PM

Anyone reading through the PINK thread can see there is progress being made.

And anyone reading the Silkcoin thread also 'knew' that progress was being made.

Karpeles is still under the spotlight for his gaffs, had he been the mysterious BTC-E lot, then anyone caught with their trousers down if they shut up shop and absconded would have been laughed at for being so naive to accept an exchange run by anonymous characters. Look at the exchanges that have come and gone with anonymous owners, coins that have come and gone with anonymous devs, ponzi schemes, dodgy scams left right and centre, all with one core similarity, anonymous operators/owners/developers.

Look the Pink devs can choose to stay anonymous if they wish, I thought I made pretty good case for going public some time ago and explained why it would help them immensely on a number of levels. But if you really want to spend this much time and effort justifying their continued anonymity then you're welcome to keep flogging that dead horse. The market isn't going to accept it for much longer, I do know that.

For the most part, our whole team is far from anonymous. We are almost all using our real names and profiles on Twitter, etc... And have never had any objections for coming right out and saying who we are. I myself will have a bio written and ready by tonight, I believe a few other team mates will be doing the same. Our goal was for the end of the month, so you should have some more information soon.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:37:38 PM

Come on lazy kids, vote on mintpal, with a little effort Pink can be listed within 2 weeks, it is a very big community, not a few people talking but a lot of different people talking.........
boxxa

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:40:47 PM

Come on lazy kids, vote on mintpal, with a little effort Pink can be listed within 2 weeks, it is a very big community, not a few people talking but a lot of different people talking.........
We get a good voting turn out. We move up quite a bit each day which is awesome. I think by the end of July we should be up there pretty good unless people start paying BTC to them.
fayoling

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:42:49 PM

We get a good voting turn out. We move up quite a bit each day which is awesome. I think by the end of July we should be up there pretty good unless people start paying BTC to them.

Lol, just saw CryptoRox post a voting contest on Twitter. Spread the word, and let's see how much of a boost Twitter can give us.
https://twitter.com/CryptoRox/status/483636069909688321

stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:06:02 PM

Did I say I was going to drop a bomb? And as previously promised, it is being announced earlier than we would have normally shared a project.

We have been working behind the scenes on a new system, and are now very comfortable in saying this will be coming to Pinkcoin soon.

The PDF below is more of a "concept" written article as we would really like this system to give back to investors in a different way; for the long term. So we came up with, what we feel is a good foundation for the community to build on and suggest changes and/or ideas before we finalize that part of this project.

So here it is, your introduction to Pay With PINK, and the PINK payment engine.
Read more here: PDF -> http://crypto.pink/wip/paywithpink.pdf

Soon, any vendor that accepts PayPal, will be able to accept PINK!

This is awesome!!
fayoling

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:18:19 PM

How to really profit whilst voting for Pinkcoin on Mintpal

Register accounts on these 2 sites, they have 1 hour timers built right into the tabs of your browsers. You will get free Bitcoin, free Dogecoin, free lottery tickets, and free Pinkcoin if you follow this procedure. It can be done every hour, over, and over again.

2 hourly faucets
http://freebitco.in/
http://freedoge.co.in/

Now that you got your free Bitcoin and Free dogecoin, and the timer countdown for 1 hour has begun, go to https://www.mintpal.com/voting#PINK and copy the vote number you just got.

Go paste your vote number here in the thread for Free Pinkcoin:

PEEK inside for PINK  http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1727.0.html

1 Vote = 50 PINK ☆ Fun ☆ Games ☆ Entanglement ☆  Daily & Final Bonuses

And the last final step, go on Twitter and share your vote number with CryptoRox for some Free Pinkcoin lottery tickets.

https://twitter.com/CryptoRox/status/483636069909688321

By keeping one of the faucet tabs open in your browser, you should be able to maximize both your profits and the amount of votes you get in a single day.
If we come together as a community and everyone follows this procedure, we should be able to skyrocket through the Mintpal voting list, accumulate both Pinkcoin and Dogecoin while doing so.

Good Luck everyone, thanks for all the help, and hopefully you take advantage of all these free giveaways.

boxxa

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:26:21 PM

The number of posts in this thread and the new people posting is exciting!
CountofMonteCrypto

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:27:04 PM

Great work with being able to approach any merchant that accepts PayPal as payment to seemlessly accept pinkcoin as payment. Also the time that went in to making sure that vendors are not dumping their pinkcoin on the open market very well done. This makes getting real world adoption that much easier.

To the Bee Coinfan how were the last couple lines a personal attack on you it was congratulating the developers on their announcement and thanking them for being open. As I stated I was not sure what was going on but you are right I should have notified someone if I felt something was wrong with the game. The reason i named you personally is because this is an open and transparent community and you were the only person i lost to in pink.wars. After reading your second post on the matter i realize it was probably just my connection as i recieved no error message just a lag that resulted in you being posted in winners circle.

As far as solutions for this matter im glad you fixed the problem of running a site that was vulnerable to ddos attacks. At least you should definitely expose the name of the person responsible for the attacks. It is not fair that you guys know who scammed people and are letting the game still run and he can still play. You should tell us who lost to this person and who this person is so we can be protected like you guys. what you guys are doing here is the opposite of being open and transparent, telling a select few who this person is and not exposing them to the community.

I vote they lose all funds and ban the account.

fayoling

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:06:04 PM

Great work with being able to approach any merchant that accepts PayPal as payment to seemlessly accept pinkcoin as payment. Also the time that went in to making sure that vendors are not dumping their pinkcoin on the open market very well done. This makes getting real world adoption that much easier.

To the Bee Coinfan how were the last couple lines a personal attack on you it was congratulating the developers on their announcement and thanking them for being open. As I stated I was not sure what was going on but you are right I should have notified someone if I felt something was wrong with the game. The reason i named you personally is because this is an open and transparent community and you were the only person i lost to in pink.wars. After reading your second post on the matter i realize it was probably just my connection as i recieved no error message just a lag that resulted in you being posted in winners circle.

As far as solutions for this matter im glad you fixed the problem of running a site that was vulnerable to ddos attacks. At least you should definitely expose the name of the person responsible for the attacks. It is not fair that you guys know who scammed people and are letting the game still run and he can still play. You should tell us who lost to this person and who this person is so we can be protected like you guys. what you guys are doing here is the opposite of being open and transparent, telling a select few who this person is and not exposing them to the community.

I vote they lose all funds and ban the account.

So far all the votes are tied for this user losing everything, and tracking down all the games they played and essentially cancelling them out. We will leave the voting open for the rest of today, and begin the correction tonight.

As for annonucing their name, I personally do not want to be the one to make that decision. If the general consensus leans towars his unveiling, then the core team will be consulted, and we will take it from there.

SpockSkywalker

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:11:51 PM

If they are proven guilty without any reasonable doubt, I vote they lose all funds and ban the account. They will just dump the coins anyways if they are returned, do a give a way on twitter with em.  If they want their coins back that bad they would admit guilt and ask for forgiveness. I would change my vote to let them keep the coins they deposited if they came out and apologized. Water Loves You and will look out for you for doing the world right. Be honest and the rest of this community may forgive you. Everybody has Fuck-Up moments nobody is innocent in that realm. God Bless!
boxxa

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:43:51 PM

Tie them down and stone them with pink rocks.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:08:39 PM

Keep VOTING!!
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: