Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:05:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206973 times)
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:38:41 AM

Lots of negative energy in this community

Then BEE positive mate!

I like Pink coin because the dev team just keeps developing new features not worrying about trying to get pumped....

A few others Have Identified Pinkcoin as a safe, fair and Honest coin..... Good things are bound to come!

I made a few Pinkcoin playing Pinkwars if you haven't try it out!  https://wars.pink/

Pink coin supports charity.... fight cancer and help save that special lady in your life!  (whether its your wife, Gf, Mom, Aunt, Sister, friend)

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 04:29:54 AM

I disagree. Do you mean like when people like you say stuff like...

If it turns into just Pink, I am selling.

Or is it when other people who don't care for your negativity respond with...

Good, sell then and  miss out some nice opportunities.

What I see is a mostly positive and welcoming community that's dealing with this relatively new influx of people who come here believing they are so important and think that they are entitled to bully the community. People don't respond well to ultimatums and egotistical people. You reap what you sow. Is that really so hard to understand? I think the Pink community has tolerated much of the negativity that others have recently brought to this thread.

I think people have more than anything tried to remain positive with responses like...

Then BEE positive mate!

I like Pink coin because the dev team just keeps developing new features not worrying about trying to get pumped....

A few others Have Identified Pinkcoin as a safe, fair and Honest coin..... Good things are bound to come!

I made a few Pinkcoin playing Pinkwars if you haven't try it out!  https://wars.pink/

Pink coin supports charity.... fight cancer and help save that special lady in your life!  (whether its your wife, Gf, Mom, Aunt, Sister, friend)

Anyways, to say that there's a lot of negativity here because of a few rotten apples is just plain wrong. I believe this is a generally positive community that's just lately been having to deal with it's own growing pains and the people and problems that comes with it. I've been to other coin threads and the story is the same or worse everywhere. I'll grant you we haven't been "killing them with kindness" as much as of late, but I think we're still one of the more positive communities around.

SpockSkywalker

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:39:45 AM

Don't Worry Boxxa, unlike most ppl in here I have actually been following you. You are a brilliant dude and I am more than thrilled that you are a part of this community. Anybody harassing you deserve to lose all their investments for biting the hand that will be feeding them on this epic journey. I apologize for any negative sentiment I may have posted but I am a Libertarian Activist, all I do every day is convince people not to be walked over by other people. After hearing that Pinkcoin's name is to remain I will effectively terminate my panic attack. On the positive side I think I figured out how to use this forum stuff; didn't even realize ppl were on here talking about Pinkcoin til last night. I'm total noob status.
SpockSkywalker

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:52:08 AM

I disagree. Do you mean like when people like you say stuff like...

If it turns into just Pink, I am selling.

Or is it when other people who don't care for your negativity respond with...

Good, sell then and  miss out some nice opportunities.

What I see is a mostly positive and welcoming community that's dealing with this relatively new influx of people who come here believing they are so important and think that they are entitled to bully the community. People don't respond well to ultimatums and egotistical people. You reap what you sow. Is that really so hard to understand? I think the Pink community has tolerated much of the negativity that others have recently brought to this thread.

I think people have more than anything tried to remain positive with responses like...

Then BEE positive mate!

Anyways, to say that there's a lot of negativity here because of a few rotten apples is just plain wrong. I believe this is a generally positive community that's just lately been having to deal with it's own growing pains and the people and problems that comes with it. I've been to other coin threads and the story is the same or worse everywhere. I'll grant you we haven't been "killing them with kindness" as much as of late, but I think we're still one of the more positive communities around.

Boxxa and I have been apart of this community since the relaunch. To Refer to the dude who is developing SMS text message transactions, out of the kindness of his heart on behalf of the entire Pinkcoin community, as being "negative" is what I would refer to as a "negative". To be "positive" do some research and know who it is you are talking to. Boxxa can say and do as he pleases as far as I am concerned, he is an honest dude. Honesty is the Best policy regardless whether you want to hear the truth of not you should always provide for it. I for one want to know what Boxxa thinks of developments hitting Pinkcoin he is a major player and I personally wouldn't stick around too long without his overlooked intensely enthusiastic support.
sonysasankan (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 07:12:18 AM

I honestly didn't think there was any considerable negativity here. They were legitimate concerns.... and understandably so. Spock, Boxxa, MonteCrypto and many others have contributed tremendously in helping  pinkcoins long term goals. Most of them are new to the forum and must admit, that as a new account, bitcointalk is a pain to navigate around. Cannot vote, 6 minute wait to post something, intimidating BB code composing platform, etc.

So its quite understandable to get pissed off at not being able to participate in something they have so passionately put work on. Its not negative even by a long shot.  In fact I would go out on a limb and say its positive. It shows how much they care for every aspect of the coin Smiley

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
SpockSkywalker

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:41:40 AM

I honestly didn't think there was any considerable negativity here. They were legitimate concerns.... and understandably so. Spock, Boxxa, MonteCrypto and many others have contributed tremendously in helping  pinkcoins long term goals. Most of them are new to the forum and must admit, that as a new account, bitcointalk is a pain to navigate around. Cannot vote, 6 minute wait to post something, intimidating BB code composing platform, etc.

So its quite understandable to get pissed off at not being able to participate in something they have so passionately put work on. Its not negative even by a long shot.  In fact I would go out on a limb and say its positive. It shows how much they care for every aspect of the coin Smiley
God Bless You! Yall always know what to say and when to say it. Thanks for addressing our concerns. You are part of the best Dev team I've ever invested in. To the MOOOOON! and then to JUPITER!
Pinker

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:45:20 AM

I honestly didn't think there was any considerable negativity here. They were legitimate concerns.... and understandably so. Spock, Boxxa, MonteCrypto and many others have contributed tremendously in helping  pinkcoins long term goals. Most of them are new to the forum and must admit, that as a new account, bitcointalk is a pain to navigate around. Cannot vote, 6 minute wait to post something, intimidating BB code composing platform, etc.

So its quite understandable to get pissed off at not being able to participate in something they have so passionately put work on. Its not negative even by a long shot.  In fact I would go out on a limb and say its positive. It shows how much they care for every aspect of the coin Smiley

Absolutely, no harm done. I just didn't see much ability to discuss and elaborate on certain aspects of a problem though. Perhaps they just didn't see any of the points and possible solutions/suggestions I brought up relevant and not worthy to reply to therefore. Whatever, I guess it was just too much of an emotional topic and I understand that because those people invested already a lot of effort into PinkCoin. I cannot imagine discussing some more complicated stuff here, but we'll see.

Anyway, for now:

https://i.imgur.com/T7giPIy.png
SpockSkywalker

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:23:34 AM

What do you think guys, should I create Texas PINK Hold'em Poker ?

Regards Anoxy

OMG! YES YES YES PLEASE DO!
sonysasankan (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 08:56:52 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2014, 09:59:45 AM by sonysasankan

Regards Anoxy

Judging by your enthusiasm and the experience you've mentioned in our chats, I'm sure you have the skills to make it and no one will object to having a poker game for pink! It certainly adds value for pinkcoin and I LOVE it when the community comes together and volunteers to do so.

Now if only I knew how to play poker Tongue I'm guessing its that game where movie stars play in movies, sneakily looking at other players Tongue

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:33:25 AM

Time to put some volume in PC again. It is altcoin , so that means except some big pumps in PC Wink
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 10:36:26 AM

Boxxa and I have been apart of this community since the relaunch. To Refer to the dude who is developing SMS text message transactions, out of the kindness of his heart on behalf of the entire Pinkcoin community, as being "negative" is what I would refer to as a "negative". To be "positive" do some research and know who it is you are talking to. Boxxa can say and do as he pleases as far as I am concerned, he is an honest dude. Honesty is the Best policy regardless whether you want to hear the truth of not you should always provide for it. I for one want to know what Boxxa thinks of developments hitting Pinkcoin he is a major player and I personally wouldn't stick around too long without his overlooked intensely enthusiastic support.

SpockSkywalker, PinkCoin has a great community of people and (for us) it doesn't revolve around just any one person as it does for you. As of yet, I have not seen any SMS released for pinkcoin from boxxa, but what I have seen lately amounts to bully tactics (throwing his weight around and saying he will crash the market) and fud (being negative himself and then saying it's all negative here). I don't enjoy doing it, but by me calling him out on it is not being negative it is just being honest. I just call 'em as I see 'em. I don't play favorites. That's my truth. That's my promise.

Moving ahead, I am really looking forward to these new features like SMS and poker. Nothing makes me happier than showing my appreciation and giving praise to people who deserve it.

Have a PINK day!

BEECoinfan

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:37:59 AM

Regards Anoxy

Judging by your enthusiasm and the experience you've mentioned in our chats, I'm sure you have the skills to make it and no one will object to having a poker game for pink! It certainly adds value for pinkcoin and I LOVE it when the community comes together and volunteers to do so.

Now if only I knew how to play poker Tongue I'm guessing its that game where movie stars play in movies, sneakily looking at other players Tongue

+1 for holdem, I would play!

SpockSkywalker

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:27:02 AM

SpockSkywalker, PinkCoin has a great community of people and (for us) it doesn't revolve around just any one person as it does for you. As of yet, I have not seen any SMS released for pinkcoin from boxxa, but what I have seen lately amounts to bully tactics (throwing his weight around and saying he will crash the market) and fud (being negative himself and then saying it's all negative here). I don't enjoy doing it, but by me calling him out on it is not being negative it is just being honest. I just call 'em as I see 'em. I don't play favorites. That's my truth. That's my promise.

Moving ahead, I am really looking forward to these new features like SMS and poker. Nothing makes me happier than showing my appreciation and giving praise to people who deserve it.

Have a PINK day!
How do you get three signatures on your posts? I can only get one...  Shocked
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:46:49 PM

Come on sonysasankan give us some hype on twitter again, it is getting too quiet, lets start motivating some people and ask them to vote on mintpal, what you guys achieved a few weeks ago, you can achieve this again but this time to get it added on Mintal, or is everybody waiting to buy more coins and then start promoting from the moment you have enough coins?
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 12:50:28 PM

How do you get three signatures on your posts? I can only get one...  Shocked

For every level of membership you are awarded more perks. (ie. Poll voting privileges, longer signature, avatar, etc.) Increase your activity.

BEECoinfan

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:38:31 PM

Absolute bullshit on Pinkwars....Who controls the site?

How come tonight when I get out bid the site goes down for the exact amount of time that it takes for me to lose?? Happened three times tonight the last time I lost 700K coins because the site went down for 1:20. 

NEVER PLAYING THERE AGAIN if your guna pull this cheap shit.  Ridiculous

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:41:38 PM

How come tonight when I get out bid the site goes down for the exact amount of time that it takes for me to lose?? Happened three times tonight the last time I lost 700K coins because the site went down for 1:20. 

Did you contact the owner? Complaining is always easy, but did you contact him?
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:45:34 PM

Did you contact the owner? Complaining is always easy, but did you contact him?

Who were you in a war against when this happened? Sounds like someone strategically DDoS attacking the site. I will look into the logs immediately.

SpockSkywalker

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:47:02 PM

Ah Yeah I can second that, I was playing Pink.Wars a few days ago and the game froze then the clock like lightspeeded all the way down to 0. I thought it was my old piece of crap laptop. I only lost like a few thousand tho, I feel for ya with that 700,000. What is that like $200 bucks? Damn...
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:48:08 PM

Maybe someone was ddosing the site? Do you remember who was the last one to click?

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: