Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:41:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206973 times)
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:28:43 AM

Is Poloniex fixed?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boxxa

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:12:23 AM

Is Poloniex fixed?

I heard it was.
dodouuu

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:18:13 AM

http://bpool.cc/
欢迎来到 Bpool.cc 豹池
无手续费!无需注册,用钱包地址,密码任意即可挖矿!
高效能矿池后台,挖矿更效率更高更快!
多币种,多矿池,随时随地享受挖矿乐趣!

What is the meaning of this?

sumgye

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:25:31 AM

欢迎来到 Bpool.cc 豹池
无手续费!无需注册,用钱包地址,密码任意即可挖矿!
高效能矿池后台,挖矿更效率更高更快!
多币种,多矿池,随时随地享受挖矿乐趣!

What is the meaning of this?

According to google translate:

Welcome to Bpool.cc Leopard tank
No fees! No registration, with the wallet address and password to any mining!
High performance mineral pool background, mining more efficient and faster!
Multi-currency, multi-mineral pools, enjoy the fun of mining anywhere!

They didn't know we didn't need a mining pool.
boxxa

Activity: 310

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:34:25 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 06:45:54 AM by boxxa

PinkCoin wallet.PINK Address Integration
Crypto address replacement for the normal person aka. no more ugly addresses

Background
My problem as a whole was that there was no easy way to send for users without a smartphone. Also, explaining someone wanting to give you cash to send to 34 letters was just blocking people from entering the market.  You had to type in the address manually every time which prevents almost anyone from using SMS who would mostly not have a camera or Pinkcoin in general if they don't understand QR and sending. For those that watched the podcasts, I also expressed my hate for addresses and only being able to use them if can copy and paste on a PC or have a mobile wallet that scans. If not, enjoy typing in the letters and hope you don't make a mistake. I came to fix that with Pinkcoin. This now supports in the next client sending to addresses that people are used to (usernames, emails, and phone numbers) and make sense to them in a real fashion to connect the technologies.

The SMS gateway was working but the big problem was someone without a camera phone who likes crypto has no use for it without typing in the long address. Also, most people get confused with addresses and have problems sending, keeping track, etc. This shortens any addresses to a personal and easy to remember method with things people are already familiar with (username, email, phone number) and no longer is a pain to use. Someone sending an sms transaction simply enters the username or email and completes making crypto wallets useful for EVERYONE.

Out to dinner with friends and split the bill? Text: SEND boxxa 150,000 to the gateway and coins are sent from your online wallet to the user of wallet.PINK. No matter what address they want to use, they can update and keep coins going to the wallet.PINK address or the local client.

Pinkcoin wallet.PINK address integration.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzdZDXpJKUE&feature=youtu.be

Anyone with an account on wallet.PINK (or any other supported wallet platform) can select to be found from the client query. They set phone, email, or username so when someone wants to send them coin, no longer do they need to enter the full address. The lookups are dynamic and easily updatable through the clean wallet.PINK interface.

Security Considerations:
1) Accounts on wallet.PINK default to no lookups. You manually need to add this.
2) To allow email searching to be enabled, you must verify email. This prevents someone from sitting on email addresses and potentially taking coins.
3) Phone numbers must be cell phones with SMS. There is a verification code sent they need to reply to so again, no one can potentially sit on a fake number to take coins.
4) Client requests are unauthenticated but limited. One concern is walking through dictionary lookups for valid phone numbers and lookups. A second version of the client will support authenticated API calls so you must link your client to wallet.PINK to use the lookup feature for better account control and monitoring.

Not in video but other features
1) wallet.PINK integration into wallet. I want to make it your stop for info so there will be the wallet.PINK tab that allows you to login and manage your settings and information
2) Use external addresses. Signing up for wallet.PINK can allow you to use the pointer at your own external wallet so you can have coins go right to your local client and not the online wallet for better coin security.
3) Full SMS integration. Sending to people via SMS as demoed in an earlier post will use this as well and be linked, no longer needing the enter the full address on a non smart phone. Sending to a number will end up in the users wallet. (US/Canada only to start for the phone)

Road Mapped features
1) Custom user aliases for multiple addresses. A merchant will be able to use mystore.1 mystore.2 and all use transactions to monitor. (Part of wallet.PINK merchant features)
2) Decentralized address lookups: As the Pinkcoin network grows, so can our wallet system. The address can be proxied to other wallet providers to ensure a stable and decentralized wallet platform to other sites that meet the standards of wallet.PINK
3) Same look ups in the wallet.PINK website that allow the same simple sending with same permissions. Future friends list and personal address books as well.

It is late and there is some stuff I am missing but yea, this is it. Down with the addresses!

There is no release date setup for this. Due to the multiple softwares and updates planned for the wallet client, there is more testing but this is in a alpha stage now. There will be drawings for a few pre loaded test wallets on wallet.PINK to get people started in the coming weeks so stay tuned.
sumgye

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:54:09 AM

Mind = Blown

Innovation? Yeah, we got that.

Boxxa deserves all the credit for this. I'll start the slow clap here... you're one of a kind.
CryptoCayce

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:07:03 AM

PinkCoin wallet.PINK Address Integration
Crypto address replacement for the normal person aka. no more ugly addresses

Background
My problem with the SMS gateway and crypto as a whole was that there was no easy way to send for users without a smartphone. You had to type in the address manually every time which prevents almost anyone from using SMS or Pinkcoin in general if they don't understand QR and sending. For those that watched the podcasts, I also expressed my hate for addresses and only being able to use them if can copy and paste or have a mobile wallet that scans.

I have the SMS gateway ready but the big problem was someone without a camera phone who likes crypto has no use for it without typing in the long address. Also, most people get confused with addresses and have problems sending, keeping track, etc. This shortens any addresses to a personal and easy to remember method with things people are already familar with (username, email, phone number) and no longer is a pain to use. Someone sending an sms transaction simply enters the username or email and completes making crypto wallets useful for EVERYONE.

Pinkcoin wallet.PINK address integration.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzdZDXpJKUE&feature=youtu.be

Anyone with an account on wallet.PINK can select to be found from the API. They set phone, email, or username so when someone wants to send them coin, no longer do they need to enter the full address. The lookups are dynamic and easily updatable through the clean wallet.PINK interface.

Security Considerations:
1) Accounts on wallet.PINK default to no lookups. You manually need to add this.
2) To allow email searching to be enabled, you must verify email. This prevents someone from sitting on email addresses and potentially taking coins.
3) Phone numbers must be cell phones with SMS. There is a verification code sent they need to reply to so again, no one can potentially sit on a fake number to take coins.

Not demoed but coming features
1) Custom user aliases for multiple addresses. A merchant will be able to use mystore.1 mystore.2 and all use transactions to monitor. (Part of wallet.PINK merchant features)
2) Full SMS integration. Sending to people via SMS and alias, no longer needing the enter the full address on a non smart phone.
3) Phone integration. Did not have SMS gateway up and running but adding phone number will send code to you to prove you own the number
4) Decentralized address lookups. As Pinkcoin grows, the code is ready to proxy the same lookups to anyone running online wallets as long as they meet security features set forth by wallet.PINK. Once more wallets get made, the account lookups can become decentralized but still uniform for emails.

WHAT A FUCKING LEGEND!!!
***STANDING OVATION***
Thank you for all you do Boxxa <3

SumthngsWrong

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:49:48 AM

HA! I just became a PINK Millionaire! Tough to buy the remaining coins to get there at current rates, but look where we are heading! Originally bought in at 88 sats! Looking forward to the Lottery draw at 8pm CST!
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:18:52 AM

Are the perks big enough that the buyers will continue to come to qualify for the Pink Millionaire Club?  Will we see an epic rise in prices heading into August 3rd?
SumthngsWrong

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:22:59 AM

Are the perks big enough that the buyers will continue to come to qualify for the Pink Millionaire Club?  Will we see an epic rise in prices heading into August 3rd?

Huge red candlestick on Bittrex- price dropped a bit just now- I say let 'em leave. More PINK for others who REALLY want this coin!
SumthngsWrong

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:25:29 AM

Huge red candlestick on Bittrex- price dropped a bit just now- I say let 'em leave. More PINK for others who REALLY want this coin!

And I am not sure about an epic price increase, but I'm sure the amount of people with 1 million + PINK will be triple what it is right now.
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:28:10 AM

Well I own practically 1% of PINK and I did that by accident - simply allotting the least amount that I will spend if I am taking the time to buy a new currency. So, its cheap. Like, really cheap. Like, it needs to go up 4x more just to get to 1 million market cap, which isn't even in top 30 coins.

So, if people really believe in this coin, they should be buying the hell out of it right now. Not hoping it drops back down to .0000001
SumthngsWrong

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:49:17 AM

Well I own practically 1% of PINK and I did that by accident - simply allotting the least amount that I will spend if I am taking the time to buy a new currency. So, its cheap. Like, really cheap. Like, it needs to go up 4x more just to get to 1 million market cap, which isn't even in top 30 coins.

So, if people really believe in this coin, they should be buying the hell out of it right now. Not hoping it drops back down to .0000001

I think the supporters of this coin (not just the developers) are super-passionate. There are several different twitter feeds associated with PINK, the word is definitely out there. I had 600k, just dropped .75 btc to make it to 1 mil. I just like the boxxa- that guy is REALLY involved with the community. Other investors will surely follow.
Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:05:18 AM

Ok, did not really get what the club stuff is about but I just noticed I am an accidental Pink Millionaire too. Just bought some because Dave Seaman mentioned it in unison with HYPER.
http://voin.co/why-you-should-be-a-pinkcoin-or-hyper-believer/
sumgye

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:18:21 AM

Ok, did not really get what the club stuff is about but I just noticed I am an accidental Pink Millionaire too. Just bought some because Dave Seaman mentioned it in unison with HYPER.

Congratulations, and welcome;)

Details about the rewards for our August promotion are coming soon. If you'd like to take part just be sure to have your coins in a personal wallet you can stake in by August 3.  Obviously said details will be out long before then.

Anyone worried about having to run the wallet all the time or not being able to stake right away can rest assured that we've accounted for all that. All that's going to be required at first is to have the coins in a personal wallet that you stake in at least sometimes (we're still tossing about exactly how much, but it will be modest) throughout August, and that you follow the steps that we provide to verify that your wallet actually belongs to you in the first place.
SumthngsWrong

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:23:29 AM

Details about the rewards for our August promotion are coming soon. If you'd like to take part just be sure to have your coins in a personal wallet you can stake in by August 3.  Obviously said details will be out long before then.

Anyone worried about having to run the wallet all the time or not being able to stake right away can rest assured that we've accounted for all that. All that's going to be required at first is to have the coins in a personal wallet that you stake in at least sometimes (we're still tossing about exactly how much, but it will be modest) throughout August, and that you follow the steps that we provide to verify that your wallet actually belongs to you in the first place.

I noticed one of the requirements for the Millionaire reward program is contacting a developer for wallet verification- where should we be contacting you guys?
Thanks.
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:23:47 AM

When the heck is Poloniex back online?
sumgye

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:28:38 AM

I noticed one of the requirements for the Millionaire reward program is contacting a developer for wallet verification- where should we be contacting you guys?
Thanks.

We're still working on that. Ideally we'll automate the process, but it could be just a little hairy this first month.

Even in the worst case scenario, you don't have to have it verified by the third. As long as the coins are in your wallet, and better yet staking, then we can do the actual verification process anytime.
SumthngsWrong

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:35:53 AM

Thanks.

We're still working on that. Ideally we'll automate the process, but it could be just a little hairy this first month.

Even in the worst case scenario, you don't have to have it verified by the third. As long as the coins are in your wallet, and better yet staking, then we can do the actual verification process anytime.

Thanks.
Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:38:47 AM

Ok...I am as noobish as noobish can be...just an investor...is there a plug an play wallet or do you have to do that weird Linux stuff?
Those fancy new adress wallets mentioned above won`t work I guess?

Edit: I mean for the millionaire club stuff.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: