Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:38:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206971 times)
CryptoCurrencyInc.com

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:27:18 AM

I'm currently invested in your Pink coin. Good luck

╓▄▌██P                   
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                     
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                       
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                       
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                         
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                           
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                             
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                               
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                 
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:33:52 AM

Wow $4 each lol I hope by then it doesn't cost $100 for a loaf of bread!

Anyways taken a bit of a break but to the Pink Coin team keep up the Exceptional work fellas!

(oYo)

Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 09:47:14 PM

Have any of the devs heard from and responded to shadowmoon regarding PINK being accepted at Bitscoinshop? I pm'd him about another coin at the same time and the other coin has been accepted already.  Huh

CryptoCayce

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:38:39 AM

https://twitter.com/Scrypt_Mining/status/516110244905504768

This is a long term overall value of Pink coin.
It could take a year, or 5 years. But, Pink coin will eventually reach the $4 per each coin.

Cryptocurrency Inc. price target is not for short term day trader. It's meant for buy and hold serious investors.

Holy shit I'm gonna be rich! 5 years isn't so long either. I can wait it out no problem.

I'll be able to afford my mafia dream home http://www.realtor.ca/propertyDetails.aspx?PropertyId=14797592

Party every day and night with strippers, rock bands, all you can eat buffet and open bar. Anything goes and everyone invited!

I could dig this

You have expensive taste, my friend. Wanna take a virtual tour of your mafia dream home?
18859 Horseshoe Hill Road, Caledon L7K 2B9, Ontario - Virtual Tour
That looks like a maintainance nightmare. Even the stable seems way overstated for my taste.

Personally, I would prefer a waterfront property. I could get used to living in just the boathouse of this black beauty.
Waterfront Property Muskoka Ontario

If it were up to me though, I would much rather have something a bit more cozy and natural like this one.
HD Real Estate Video Tour: Custom Built Cottage on Lake of Bays - Wagner Media

*Raises glass* Here's to your dreams come true! Cheers!  Smiley

Those houses are good and all but I would buy this house from my parents, which I helped them build, it just got listed on the market yesterday and available for sale for bitcoin, pinkcoin, synccoin and blackcoin
a video of the house, property, and area: http://vimeo.com/107441613
the MLS Listing: http://www.matrix.nwmls.com/Matrix/Public/Portal.aspx?ID=12408364706
The listing from the agents website: http://www.ed-aro.com/listing/247springpoint

CryptoCayce

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:39:30 AM

Have any of the devs heard from and responded to shadowmoon regarding PINK being accepted at Bitscoinshop? I pm'd him about another coin at the same time and the other coin has been accepted already.  Huh

I think we all missed this, where is the post?

(oYo)

Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 02:58:49 AM

Have any of the devs heard from and responded to shadowmoon regarding PINK being accepted at Bitscoinshop? I pm'd him about another coin at the same time and the other coin has been accepted already.  Huh

Here you go.  Smiley
I've pm'd the owner of Bitscoinshop in the hope of PINK being accepted there. Check them out.  Cool

fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:38:01 AM

Have any of the devs heard from and responded to shadowmoon regarding PINK being accepted at Bitscoinshop? I pm'd him about another coin at the same time and the other coin has been accepted already.  Huh

Here you go.  Smiley
I've pm'd the owner of Bitscoinshop in the hope of PINK being accepted there. Check them out.  Cool

I knew you had contacted them, but I don't believe any of us have received a message to respond to. We will have to hit them up ourselves Smiley Thanks for staying on top of this (oYo)

Wheezy-

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 01:28:45 PM

I saw that sync coin launched their VIP club. When will the pink owners get their membership and ability to register?
fayoling

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:03:20 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2014, 09:26:26 PM by fayoling

I saw that sync coin launched their VIP club. When will the pink owners get their membership and ability to register?

I am pretty sure you will get your membership after you've staked for the required amount of days. As for registering, you can do so by going here.
http://crypto.pink/millionaire/

I know that they just updated the packages for PINK owners as well.
http://syncfund.com/SyncPink6.pdf

Wheezy-

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:14:16 PM

Oh great, thanks for the update. Glad they updated the package too, I just so happen to have a little over 4 million pink already. Bonus for me:)
fayoling

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:18:34 PM

Pinkcoin Lottery updates
October Is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month

We have added a 50/50 draw where all the proceeds will go towards our charity for NBCF.

Simply tweet
@pinkcoinlottery 50/50 [1-5]
@pinkcoinlottery @CryptoRox 50/50 [1-5]

The draw will be held at the end of the month.

We have also doubled all the proceeds that go towards the charity from the lottery, poker and rock, paper, scissors for the month of October.

Let's show the crypto and outside world what the Pinkcoin community is made of.

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:34:48 PM

Once again I would call upon the  dev team to take a pause in whatever it is they are doing in the background and, numero uno, bring everything forward so the community is fully aware and encouraged by the prospects.

But, perhaps more importantly, the perception in general is that PINK has begin to stray from the initial path. I don't want to sound negative but what ever happened to the transparent pink wallets, available anywhere, any promotions going on? Owl seemed to have been bent on doing something in Canada and, as far as I know, nothing (else) has been done...

One of the (important) objectives of the original revamped Pinkcoin was to promote AND CONTRIBUTE to charities... Now that all seems a vague memory with no practical purpose of effects.

PINK has become, at least in the people's perception, quite the opposite as some vice-enabling vehicle connected directly to POKER, of all things. What does that bring to PINK exactly? Yes I know Danny is a professional poker player but any advantages at all of such connection? In what way? What was the net result of last Saturday's "tournament"? It was supposed to be a big promotional thing... and has brought the price down instead 20-30%...

PINK is also being perceived now as a seller -via auction, on occasion- of it's software to the highest bidder... for the personal benefit of it's developers, NOT the PINK project. The "good guys" do not do that, do they?

As for the unofficial Danny Johnson Show on You Tube, I hope that idea -and any future chapters- has been permanently "delayed"...

Like I said, I believe it's due time for reflection... and subsequent action.

Why are you so damn angry and negative all the time when you are posting? Come on, people have a life and doesn't need to always tell you what they are up to. I am very sure that you could write a post and tell your message without being so annoying. This is not the first time you are writing like this. Instead of being like that, consider to change the way you are writing and be positive.

regards Anoxy

I am not angry. I am a bit disappointed thouhh with the apparent new direction of PINK and that is the reason for my post. It is painfully obvious that PINK has gone, at least temporarily, in a direction quite opposite of what it was initially. Charity? When? Whrre? How much? Thst's what PINK set out to do... and, to my knowledge, NADA. The 2 million "tournament", wasnt for charity was it? Not even a portion... whats the promotional advantage of that? That's just gambling... which is quite the opposite of where PINK sef up to do. Lottrry? Also gambling. Mind you i am not opposed necessarily to change, but when chsnges mean actually leaving the original path, perhaps it od time to reflect, reevaluatr and set a new path.

A frustratdd fayolkng hss answered (NOT) without addressing any of the key questions: why are thry now sellkng for personal profit software created for the project, the pink project? Thats not being the good guys. Its either open, therefore freely available to rveryobe or PINKs only. NEVER sold (or given to friends only).

The other question: what ever happened to the transparent wallets, the other merchandise? My undrrstanding was Owl was doing some ptomotion with them in Canada.... is that done? Did it have any repercussions? Are there pictures? Any support for similar initiatives? Or is that part of the development -theres tech development and promotionsl development, both are developments- abandoned?

There's no anger, just quite relevant questions, i belueve, many pinkers will be interested in getting answers to. Others, no doubt, if disappointed by ghe new direction, would have already cashed out and left.

Without asking any questions... but perhsps quite enraged.

Been drinking barabbas?

Q: Charity? When? Whrre? How much?
A: Here: https://fundraise.nbcf.org/fundraise?fcid=320114 and here http://lottery.pink/

Q: The 2 million "tournament", wasnt for charity was it? Not even a portion... whats the promotional advantage of that?
A: No sir. A professional poker player Brian Pellegrino challenged Cayce, we attempted to capitalize by marketing the event. This was not initiated and/or planned by the dev team.

Q: Lottrry?
A: Gambling, yes. Also a great marketing tool that has brought in more investors than you have scared away. Oh, and it is our #1 source for raising funds for our charity Wink

Q: why are thry now sellkng for personal profit software created for the project, the pink project?
A: We are not selling for personal profit, instead helping those whom have helped us. "You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours."

Q: The other question: what ever happened to the transparent wallets, the other merchandise?
A: Some were sold, some were given away, most are still sitting in a box on the shelf.

Q: My undrrstanding was Owl was doing some ptomotion with them in Canada.... is that done?
A: Your understanding is incorrect here. 0wl bought the cards to sell and raise money for the charity. He/we have been waiting for PwP to put them up for sale. The planned Canada (Toronto) event was m_ad_max, and I don't believe this has gone any further that being a "discussion".

I assume you will request that I answer these all again in a day or 2, so I will elaborate than if necessary.

This is a bit too much, really:

1.- 9 people total have donated in over 4 months. A total of just over 600 dollars... half of which have been donated by 3 generous individuals... none of which is a dev here. Latest donation is dated over 40 days ago. Alive? Promoted? Hardly. No wonder we are now, among other things, "the poker coin".

2.- Lottery a promotion tool... ok. Biggest charity contributor? Ok. Embarrassing though for all it hss provided so dar is less than what those aforementioned donations have. Bringing in new investors? Your personal wishful thinking no doubt. Nothing substantive behind that exercise in absurdity.

3.- besides "you scratch my back and I scratch yours" being a mafia mantra (a different kind of "good guys" altogether) yes we are selling -and auctioning- software for personal profit. No ifs no buts. What does it mean in the op the line in bold red?
But we are now also it appears in the business of promoting friends' coins. Branching out indeed ...in all the wrong directions.

4.- Thank you for corroborating that no real promotion has been done and no wallets/tshirys have been distributed. It hsd been quite obvious that the focus is in a totally different direction... or lack thereoff.

5.-If the main dev as well as ghe face of PINK is involved in a poker challenge fully advertised in the official thread it IS  a pinkcoin event regardless.

Anyway I just wanted to light the yellow light and suggest reflection for it is obvious the path direction and target of Pinkcoin has diverted from the original objectives. This is now the poker coin no longer the good guys (good fellas, maybe).

I see now it was already too late.
CountofMonteCrypto

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 07:39:38 PM

Barabbas great insight as always ignoring everything positive going on contributing nothing but negative speculation. You only seem to post when the price is not to your liking. Have never seen any positive contribution from you. I don't see you donating https://fundraise.nbcf.org/fundraise?fcid=320114 but complain there is not enough donations see plenty of that. I see you add no tech or software to the project but feel that the 'devs' should work tirelessly for nothing but criticism from you. This is a community coin and the community takes an active part in its development. You have been posting on here for months acting like the 'devs' owe you something trying your best to personally offend anyone that has a different opinion than you. If you feel the coin is not going in a direction that you believe in, contribute something that you feel useful to the project. I have already questioned your motives in this thread as some senior members have warned of your caustic effect on a community. They are right you have no place here this is a place for positive contributors.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:12:29 PM

Barabbas great insight as always ignoring everything positive going on contributing nothing but negative speculation. You only seem to post when the price is not to your liking. Have never seen any positive contribution from you. I don't see you donating https://fundraise.nbcf.org/fundraise?fcid=320114 but complain there is not enough donations see plenty of that. I see you add no tech or software to the project but feel that the 'devs' should work tirelessly for nothing but criticism from you. This is a community coin and the community takes an active part in its development. You have been posting on here for months acting like the 'devs' owe you something trying your best to personally offend anyone that has a different opinion than you. If you feel the coin is not going in a direction that you believe in, contribute something that you feel useful to the project. I have already questioned your motives in this thread as some senior members have warned of your caustic effect on a community. They are right you have no place here this is a place for positive contributors.

This is about yhe firection of the project not about what you think of me -that, believe me, isnt any worse than what I think of you- so if you have anything to bring to that plate, fo it. Otherwise just stfo for you are specifically contributing to create an antagonistic and offensive atmosphere. Yes you. Specifically and for no purpose whatsoever.

For anything personsl thrre is available a very effective pm system here.
sonysasankan (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 09:56:44 PM

This is about yhe firection of the project not about what you think of me -that, believe me, isnt any worse than what I think of you- so if you have anything to bring to that plate, fo it. Otherwise just stfo for you are specifically contributing to create an antagonistic and offensive atmosphere. Yes you. Specifically and for no purpose whatsoever.

For anything personsl thrre is available a very effective pm system here.

"for you are specifically contributing to create an antagonistic and offensive atmosphere."

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... sorry... couldn't help myself there  Grin

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:01:33 AM

barabbas is a fuckstick
 its another one of iconic experts fake account, just lgnore the loser
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:48:43 AM

barabbas is a fuckstick
 its another one of iconic experts fake account, just lgnore the loser

You really must be some new kind of dumb. Really.

@sony...

Yep. Just like you read. You see offensive and antagonistic is to attack somrone because you personally dont like him... which id what I NEVER, EVER do. But it is obvious uou just dont want to get it. Others though do.

And, by the way, the offensive and antagonistic ALSO apply to those posts that serve no purpose whatsoever -such as yours- othrr than provoke responses like this one in which I have exercised much more restrain than  you deserve.

SpockSkywalker

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:19:39 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 08:01:05 AM by SpockSkywalker

This is a bit too much, really:

1.- 9 people total have donated in over 4 months. A total of just over 600 dollars... half of which have been donated by 3 generous individuals... none of which is a dev here. Latest donation is dated over 40 days ago. Alive? Promoted? Hardly. No wonder we are now, among other things, "the poker coin".

2.- Lottery a promotion tool... ok. Biggest charity contributor? Ok. Embarrassing though for all it hss provided so dar is less than what those aforementioned donations have. Bringing in new investors? Your personal wishful thinking no doubt. Nothing substantive behind that exercise in absurdity.

3.- besides "you scratch my back and I scratch yours" being a mafia mantra (a different kind of "good guys" altogether) yes we are selling -and auctioning- software for personal profit. No ifs no buts. What does it mean in the op the line in bold red?
But we are now also it appears in the business of promoting friends' coins. Branching out indeed ...in all the wrong directions.

4.- Thank you for corroborating that no real promotion has been done and no wallets/tshirys have been distributed. It hsd been quite obvious that the focus is in a totally different direction... or lack thereoff.

5.-If the main dev as well as ghe face of PINK is involved in a poker challenge fully advertised in the official thread it IS  a pinkcoin event regardless.

Anyway I just wanted to light the yellow light and suggest reflection for it is obvious the path direction and target of Pinkcoin has diverted from the original objectives. This is now the poker coin no longer the good guys (good fellas, maybe).

I see now it was already too late.

Dear $Pinkcoin Citizens,

1.) Mathematics is fun. Let's break some down.

$600 donated to charity with average $Pink market cap 40 days ago of $120,000 = 0.5% of Total Market Cap donated to Charity

Let’s compare that with another altcoin...

0.5% of Litecoin’s $150,000,000 market cap 40 days ago = $750,000
           Total amount donated to Charity by Litecoin community since launch of Pinkcoin = $0

Comparably, Pinkcoin is dominate in it’s charity oriented platform.

2.) You say No Pinkcoin T-Shirts? https://twitter.com/luminousnebulae/status/477676046075318273/photo/1 That is a blatant lie.

3. ) You can’t even take the time to spell legible enough for people to understand you, clearly stating to all that even you don't care about your thoughts, or you would be spelling out your ideas at the very least, at a 6th grade level; and that is a blatant truth.

Eternal Blessings,
                                                                                  Spock Skywalker@WaterisAliv1111

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:00:45 AM

It would be apparent enough to a child that I am typing on a phone and thats the reason for the spelling mistakes but who cares about truth when you can ridiculously distort it (only 9 people has donated in over 4 months; three of them half the total --no other coin has purported to make a commitment to charity...) or, even better,  smoke-courtain the issue by focusing on spelling mistakes?
your syntax AND spelling, by yhe way, is quite embarrassing... as for the tee pic you link, thats almost as old as the charity start... wow. Blatant indeed (beautiful tee notwithstanding).

Hey, once again, the focus has obviously shifted in this project. It isnt necessarily bad. Just true.

No point to argue further here though. Its time to re-evaluate.
sonysasankan (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 06:48:26 PM

It would be apparent enough to a child that I am typing on a phone and thats the reason for the spelling mistakes but who cares about truth when you can ridiculously distort it (only 9 people has donated in over 4 months; three of them half the total --no other coin has purported to make a commitment to charity...) or, even better,  smoke-courtain the issue by focusing on spelling mistakes?
your syntax AND spelling, by yhe way, is quite embarrassing... as for the tee pic you link, thats almost as old as the charity start... wow. Blatant indeed (beautiful tee notwithstanding).

Hey, once again, the focus has obviously shifted in this project. It isnt necessarily bad. Just true.

No point to argue further here though. Its time to re-evaluate.

What is this "focus" and "direction" you keep talking about? Shifted from what? You have contributed nothing so far and keep throwing these vague accusations around. Except for an outrageous botched attempt at crowdfunding 30 million PINK and a few thousands USD here, for a "World Pink Day" party in Japan, Im not really sure what you have done to contribute to this "direction" that we have "shifted" from.

Now I understand that this is probably the n'th time you are stating or insinuating that its no point to argue here, time to re-evaluate, etc. But time and again you pop up here with your excess baggage of sickly unresolved trauma. Don't you realize no one cares if you invested in pink or not? You clearly do not posses any of the positive values shared by this community. Your "warnings" (or observations, if you prefer that term) serve no purpose, because you have conveniently ignored to declare your intention. I'm still left wondering what your intention is?

You seem to be under the impression that the addition of poker led to the subtraction of something else. Care to elaborate without bringing up non rebuttable diplomatic PR terms like "focus" and "direction" please? So what if technology we make is leased out to other coins? The wider adoption is a testament to our quality. Your iPhone's processor is made by Samsung, Audio clarity thanks to Texas Instruments, and memory from Micron. I understand the impulsive counter intuitive nature of it all, but facts speak for themselves. All these companies seems to be doing quite well in working with each other, than if/when they were doing everything on their own.

If you have a suggestion, swing it by us. A constructive criticism? Throw it in here! Happy to bounce it off the smart people here with varied skills and approaches. That's what forums are best at. But please make it concrete... not "lets focus on x" or "lets move in that direction" etc. We have the skills to implements any good ideas you or the community brings forward, so long as we do not get bankrupt in the process. And that is not a statement of weakness. It is a reality that everyone acknowledges. It also means there will be active development by the devs till we cannot afford to feed ourselves or pay the bills. Self sustenance is a necessary part of any cycle to continue, and for the coin to not be self sustainable is not negotiable.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: