Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:10:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206973 times)
sumgye

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:43:01 PM

boy, what did I miss here!

Ok, first and foremost, we didn't 'sell' anything. We leased our product to a third party. We host and maintain the product that we have leased, and as per our agreement with the third party, our charity and Pinkcoin itself are the primary beneficiaries of the profits generated by our product.

There are no patents here, or in Crypto, and I'm happy to keep things that way, but that means we must think differently. We have to accept that whatever product or feature we create or idea we have can be copied and/or reverse engineered by third party developers should it become popular or is seen to have potential. That means we need to offer a path of least resistance for our competitors, if it's quicker, easier, and more cost effective to lease our products and services than it is to copy or reverse engineer them, then that's what they'll do.

Pinkcoin projects need to be funded somehow. The million or so coins that were donated before the relaunch have long since been given back to the community. The team has already invested many thousands of dollars into our products, giveaways, and features, and we work for free, because we love the project and believe in its future. And we can't for a moment discount the generosity and enthusiasm of our community. We dearly love all of you. But we've reached a point where we, the developers, need to create an economy within PinkCoin's development cycle in order to sustain it's future without us having to continuously pour our own money into it.

So what does that mean? It means that Pinkcoin gets all our innovations first, for free, and enjoys all the benefits and luxuries of its innovations. We are the trend setters. We are the innovators. We are the leaders. We are the givers, the lovers, the dreamers.

And when the time comes that one of our products or features has become popular enough that people begin reproducing it, we'll *lease* our technology out to the community at large, and use the profits to support our charity, and to develop new and even more innovative products, features, giveaways, events.

It's important to remember: we were once just members of the PinkCoin community, much like yourselves. Anyone can develop anything for Pinkcoin, and everyone is welcome to do so, and anything that gets developed for Pinkcoin beyond the core wallet belongs exclusively to the developer that created it and they have the right to do with it as they please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PromoteYourCoin

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:46:47 PM

Thank you Spock Skywalker@WaterIsAliv1111 for this awesome write up for our team. Unfortunately, I don't think we deserve it. It turns out that a minority portion of the team thought it was okay to sell out part of our technology to another team without consulting the community first. It is this betrayal of trust that has led me to the conclusion that there really is no hope.  You see I joined this team with a greater plan in mind and based all my energy and time that I have dedicated to this project on my belief that I was dealing with honest people who wouldn't burn me and my efforts. Who wouldn't make a liar out of me when all along I was telling the truth.  My dream was to make the widest distribution of the most pure and honest cause coin I could find. I am glad that I found the truth yesterday as I was just about to make connections with leaders of countries who's people are not quite as fortunate as we are here in America, but now I just don't know. I don't know that I can work with a team who makes major decisions like selling our lottery program which is the main engine of our coin to an unknown entitity and being so flippant about it and secretive it makes me want to cry. The whole idea I had was to change the world from a secret society controlled world to one that was decentralized and truly by and for the people. With this news I am afraid I will have to find myself another team. This is so hard for me, because I have worked so hard for this and I wanted it more than almost anything in my life before, but I just cannot find the passion I need anymore to see this through. Without open, wide open transparency and consultation to the community before making HUGE decisions like this; well I am afraid I just cannot be a part of something like that.

Hey Mike,

I am the "unknown entity" you refer to in your post above. I wanted to set things straight here before this goes any further.

I am (Twitter) @PromoteYourCoin AKA @BoardDavid and my Main account here on BitCoinTalk is: Tuto

As www.PromoteYourCo.in , part of my Promo for Kryptonite Coin, which is the coin you are referring to in your post above, I approached Pink Coin Developers regarding purchasing the TipBot and Lottery and other Future Games.

I was, in no uncertain terms, told that the code is simply not for sale at any price.

We therefore came up with a "deal" that I personally feel works better for both parties and puts Pink Coin at no risk of code being shared, sold, lost, stolen etc.

NO code has changed hands.

After looking into Kryptonite coin developers, who are public with their names and locations, Pink Coin Devs agreed to "work with" Kryptonite Coin and are hosing the TipBot and the Game(s) for Kryptonite coin, in doing so they are supporting Kryptonite and Kryptonite are in turn supporting Pink Coin.

In fact 75% of any profits from the Games will go directly to Pink Coin to use for supporting Pink Coin and for Breast Cancer Research Charity.

I hope you can find it in yourself to continue to support Pink Coin Team as I believe they are probably the most honest and transparent development team in Crypto right now, which is why I approached them to discuss working together, and not anyone else.

Regards,
PromoteYourCoin (AKA Tuto, AKA BoardDavid)
www.PromoteYourCo.in
www.Twitter.com/PromoteYourCoin
www.Twitter.com/BoardDavid
rayray

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:12:01 PM

Hey!  Not sure what I'm doing wrong...attempting to join millionaire club.  Filled everything out but it comes back saying I don't have enough pink.  I currently have over 1 million.

You have to use an older address that shows up in the blockchain in order for us to connect it to your wallet. If you use a new address that does not have any transactions on the blockchain, it will not work.
Let me know if that solves the issue.

Got it to work!  Thanks a lot! 
donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:59:13 PM

For some reason when I log into the  wallet.pink site I dont have that top bar with the options to send/receive coin, block explorer ect. Any ideas? I tried to log out and into my account again and no luck 

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cryptzo

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 12:00:40 AM

For some reason when I log into the  wallet.pink site I dont have that top bar with the options to send/receive coin, block explorer ect. Any ideas? I tried to log out and into my account again and no luck 

Are you logging in from the wallet or from the wallet.pink website?

donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:02:55 AM

Duh, im running the old wallet.. LOL ill update and looks like I should be good.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
CountofMonteCrypto

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:33:41 AM

Going to be topping up the rewards program with something physical for the millionaires out there
You can find me on twitter m_ad_04m_ax_ https://twitter.com/m_ad_04m_ax_/status/500450171692781568
Please retweet and follow me so we can dm details
bluewhackadoo

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:14:41 PM

Think I may have put in the wrong email when initially registering (might have added "ing"), just registered again with correct email, please let me know if I need to do anything further.
sumgye

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:20:33 PM

Think I may have put in the wrong email when initially registering (might have added "ing"), just registered again with correct email, please let me know if I need to do anything further.

Cool beans, I'll pass it along to Tranz;) He's got all that covered. Thanks for registering! We've got quite a few registrations so far. If anyone's having any trouble please don't hesitate to let us know! Exciting!

hashbear

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:38:35 PM

Cool beans, I'll pass it along to Tranz;) He's got all that covered. Thanks for registering! We've got quite a few registrations so far. If anyone's having any trouble please don't hesitate to let us know! Exciting!

I've registered but had no email in response. When should we expect a confirmation?
bluewhackadoo

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:50:57 PM

8-14-2014
 Dear Pink Army,    

I had to come here from Twitter to relay in proper English the magnitude of utter swagger that has been beholden of the Pinkcoin Family/Army. These New Wallets are beyond a biblical epic, surpass All of the Great Heroes' trials of Old, and transcends to the most towering billowed cloud; above all that is knowing of wisdom, truth, honor, glory and Pinkness. The Titans are trembling, the Gods have bowed down and may Pink Love rain for all time from this height of Awe as we cradle the Hopes of all of Crypto. Let us not be shy about it, We the Pink Army/Family are the certain future bringers of World Peace on Planet Earth, but before we do this, let us all drown in pinklove the most daring, beloved, graceful, and most legendarily beautiful Developing Team ever to be assembled in the history of man-kind. CryptoCayce-The Pink Achilles without weakness and absent of fear, Sumgye the Pink Beast & Keeper of the Holy Source, Boxxa The Lone Slayer of Skynet's Mark,  Fayoling-The Pink Sabbath True Bringer of Metal Rock and of Metal Code, Owl-The Wisest and Lord over the Great Eagles of Manwe, Tranzium-The Pink Winter Fox whose cleverness soars beyond all known measures, and of course Michelangelo's Holy Guru and Eternal Master of Art the legend himself Sonysasankan.  Lets us thanks them all dearly for saving this coin from oblivion, for their sublime leadership, and for their solid guidance through the abyss of the Crypto-Markets. Together we will all rain Pink Glory down into flowing streams, raging rivers and tidal oceans over all the world. May every occurrence of happenings yet to synchronize throughout all the universe happen with a touch of Pink Family Love. I want to also give a shout out to four other Pinkcoin community members without whose unwavering and galactic prisms of energies Pinkcoin would not be as Pink as she deserves. @abilliondoge - The AlphaDoge of the Wolf Pack whose addictive donative habits have afflicted dozens of other crypto lovers to join our beautiful family's ranks. @cryptocounselor - The Revered Reverend of Swag whose Pink Fever has baffled all known medicines, only accepting his flattering donations will cool him down. @BDBOn1 - The Conqueror of Chuck...  NORRIS! enough said. Nevermind that Chuck's Champion's mad donations of pinkcoin are spreading like fire. And last but certainly not least @MiketheMover - The Lion and Shepard of Suns whose mane rains Pink Love through all seasons to come and all yet to bare. God Bless them all and all the many others self-less not to be acknowledged today, but surely in days yet to pass, Houston thats... one small step for Bitcoin.  ONE GIANT LEAP FOR PINKCOIN-KIND! My Tribute Video to the Pinkcoin Nation --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZotNLIpS8Q , "Hitler finds out about Pinkcoin." Another tribute video is in production now, To the Pink-Side of the Moon!

Eternal Blessings Yall,
                                                                                               Spock Skywalker@WaterIsAliv1111

/slowclap
 Grin Grin Grin

Shh, don't tell anyone I showed you this:

Thank you Spock Skywalker@WaterIsAliv1111 for this awesome write up for our team. Unfortunately, I don't think we deserve it. It turns out that a minority portion of the team thought it was okay to sell out part of our technology to another team without consulting the community first. It is this betrayal of trust that has led me to the conclusion that there really is no hope.  You see I joined this team with a greater plan in mind and based all my energy and time that I have dedicated to this project on my belief that I was dealing with honest people who wouldn't burn me and my efforts. Who wouldn't make a liar out of me when all along I was telling the truth.  My dream was to make the widest distribution of the most pure and honest cause coin I could find. I am glad that I found the truth yesterday as I was just about to make connections with leaders of countries who's people are not quite as fortunate as we are here in America, but now I just don't know. I don't know that I can work with a team who makes major decisions like selling our lottery program which is the main engine of our coin to an unknown entitity and being so flippant about it and secretive it makes me want to cry. The whole idea I had was to change the world from a secret society controlled world to one that was decentralized and truly by and for the people. With this news I am afraid I will have to find myself another team. This is so hard for me, because I have worked so hard for this and I wanted it more than almost anything in my life before, but I just cannot find the passion I need anymore to see this through. Without open, wide open transparency and consultation to the community before making HUGE decisions like this; well I am afraid I just cannot be a part of something like that.

MiketheMover posting mix of grandiose ideas + rabble-rousing amongst the community + derogatory darts @ devs is very familiar to that of barabbas aka IconicExpert.
sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 09:25:12 PM

Just doing everyone a favor by making shit readable in black Smiley

That is a really pathic lie. From the one of the liars who got caught selling a part of the machine to another coin and then covered it up afterwards with more lies. Lied again and said I was being abusive for weeks. Refused to apologize. I love pinkcoin, I always will and I will never dump, but I'll be damned if I work with a team of arrogant people who care more about stacking cash and making personal profit than helping others all the while pretending to be something much better than that.

I am truly sorry for this drama community and I promise this will be my last post. Since I am a pinkcoinmillionaire I have no reason to fud myself out of cash, but I need to work for a team that is more interested in helping others than helping themselves. It's just who I am and why do the things I do. This is why I am going to be focusing my efforts on curecoin and helping get more miners interested in folding proteins with their gpu's at Stanford University.  I really could care less about the money, because I have all I need and I am very grateful for the blessings I have.  Just a word of warning: never trust a poker player. They just lie to well. Danny you broke my heart this week, but I forgive you because you really didn't have a choice after making that deal with the devil.    Cool if anyone is interested in the truth please do not hesitate to email me @ michaelse2u@gmail.com thank you all I really enjoyed my time promoting pinkcoin and I will miss you very much even the devlish devs :O)

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Darth0ne

Activity: 190
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:46:04 AM

lookin' good!

can we have pink..blackjack?

I am myself developing a pink poker game, it has been delayed.
But as soon it is finished and stable, I will add blackjack as well as slots game to it and some other stuff as well:) .

regards Anoxy

pinkjack ! awesome.

what i'd really like to see is it built-into the wallet .. someday Wink after the pink poker is finished
he-man

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:43:16 AM

I have not received my millionaire club membership verification email. help?

Donate if you like he-man Wink

8bgxSh44Gx9fHtn5AKnWXEuVz9vgvfgREd
Anoxxxy

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:57:08 AM

Hello guys and gals,
I know that many of you is thinking that I have abandoned My work and support for PINK, but I have not. I Will be back stronger Then before.

Life is not always as planned but I Will be back soon mean while I am still working With the poker game, I am alone so coding and designing is all Done by myself that is why it takes time also.

I Will post  some new screenshots/video in a few days With My work.

Regards Anoxy
Anoxxxy

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:06:36 AM

lookin' good!

can we have pink..blackjack?

I am myself developing a pink poker game, it has been delayed.
But as soon it is finished and stable, I will add blackjack as well as slots game to it and some other stuff as well:) .

regards Anoxy

pinkjack ! awesome.

what i'd really like to see is it built-into the wallet .. someday Wink after the pink poker is finished

That would be very good if it is possible to implement it to the wallet.

Fayoling, sumgye, tranzium, boxxa: do you guys know if it is possible to create extensions/plugins for the wallet? If not, is it possible for you to add such a function so members of the community easily could create/develop games, programs and Other cool useful stuff for the wallet?

I dont think any Other wallet supports extension/plugins. Please let me know if possible.

Regards Anoxy
Darth0ne

Activity: 190
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:37:59 AM

Here is a sneak peek of Sonys poker design. This design is not far from complete, and we'll soon begin the integration with the poker engine being developed by Tranzium.

This is awesome!

Lets hit up 2plus2, pocket5s and whatever other poker communities there are.

i guess i misunderstood ... i thought this poker game ^ was going to be in-wallet
Anoxxxy

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:05:11 PM

Here is a sneak peek of Sonys poker design. This design is not far from complete, and we'll soon begin the integration with the poker engine being developed by Tranzium.

This is awesome!

i guess i misunderstood ... i thought this poker game ^ was going to be in-wallet

I dont know actually, lets see what the dev says.
sumgye

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:37:35 PM

This is awesome!

With the developments we made to in order to put wallet.pink in the wallet we also created a platform within the wallet that we could use to add anything we wanted.

So yeah, we can put the poker in the wallet.
boxxa

Activity: 310

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:29:19 PM

Stacks of cash? I must be doing something wrong then cuz I need a new dev computer, a new phone, and a new monitor and I am yet to find this stack of cash you speak of.

If a community member builds a project that is liked by the community and done by a trusted person, hell yea we can put it into the wallet and continue to build on our multifunction application.

Once we get the WebKit wallet done, we can go even further with it too.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: