Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:20:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206973 times)
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:43:02 PM

https://wars.pink/

There is a new concept in town, and the wars are no longer to receive Pinkcoin. Now we will be bidding on items. To test the new concept out, we opened bidding on a Pinkcoin USB card. Each bid only costs you 100 PINK, and if oyu are the leader when the timer runs out, you get the card.

If this does well, we will be able to do this for many different items. Let me know what you guys think.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptofi$h

Activity: 331
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:08:40 AM

I seem to have lost my 60000 pink coins help!  I tried to upgrade to the new wallet after experiencing a can't load blk files msg.  I then googled a fix which was to save wallet.dat and delete all other files and reload.  Thats where I am now and can get the new wallet to load but no coins.  I then tried loading old wallet and now no coins.  I have now 4 different wallet files and for the life of me can't figure this out.  Anybody able to help?  At this point my guess is to send someone the file and hopefully your honest enough to send me the retrieved coins to my new wallet.  Any takers? 
cryptzo

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 12:15:05 AM

I seem to have lost my 60000 pink coins help!  I tried to upgrade to the new wallet after experiencing a can't load blk files msg.  I then googled a fix which was to save wallet.dat and delete all other files and reload.  Thats where I am now and can get the new wallet to load but no coins.  I then tried loading old wallet and now no coins.  I have now 4 different wallet files and for the life of me can't figure this out.  Anybody able to help?  At this point my guess is to send someone the file and hopefully your honest enough to send me the retrieved coins to my new wallet.  Any takers? 

Hmm. Yeah don't delete any wallet files until you're sure which one has the coins. Which wallet.dat file has the bigger file size?

Cryptofi$h

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:22:38 AM

Hmm. Yeah don't delete any wallet files until you're sure which one has the coins. Which wallet.dat file has the bigger file size?

The first one...That was a good point.  Every time I reloaded it created a new wallet. One is a old backup as well I think.  Can I just drag this file into the new wallet files and load?
sumgye

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:27:24 AM

The first one...That was a good point.  Every time I reloaded it created a new wallet. One is a old backup as well I think.  Can I just drag this file into the new wallet files and load?

Yeah, the first one (biggest one) is the one with all your coins. Close your wallet, *copy* (don't move) your original backup to the folder where it keeps creating new wallet.dat's, replacing the one you already have there, and open the wallet again. You should have your coins back. PM me if you don't.
bluewhackadoo

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:55:07 PM

Think I may have put in the wrong email when initially registering (might have added "ing"), just registered again with correct email, please let me know if I need to do anything further.

No email confirmation off my 2nd submission as of yet, is there any place where we can check current PMR club members/status.
BogusBogarty

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:43:57 PM

I came across an app called Casheer that allows for payments of various currencies from a smartphone. I thought it might be another way to raise awareness of Pinkcoin to have it added as another currency in the app. Please add your support to the forum post here:

http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=103

With the power of the pink army we can get it done!

Oh, and someone please mention the millionaire's club in that thread, I knew I'd forget something!
Cryptofi$h

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:36:21 PM

Yeah, the first one (biggest one) is the one with all your coins. Close your wallet, *copy* (don't move) your original backup to the folder where it keeps creating new wallet.dat's, replacing the one you already have there, and open the wallet again. You should have your coins back. PM me if you don't.

Thanks for your help and cryptzo help.  It still created a new wallet upon restarting and then a day to sync to no success.  I tried again with the copy and paste and it worked like a charm.  Sweet, not a millionaire but working on it.  I hear the hundred thousand club gets free VHS rentals.  Shocked
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:19:17 AM

My thought with the Pick'em style is that it takes the full management out of it. You pick games each week for the winner and get points. Allow anyone who just likes to watch it play and not have to dedicated life to fantasy =)

Maybe We will do both! As we have just under a couple weeks to sort it out.

count me in! what are the stakes?

What about 10k pink entry; then prizes can be split depending on entrants like 90/15/5 or 70/20/10 for the winner at the end of the year.

For tipping I was thinking between 1k-5k a week and have just a weekly winner so when you submit picks then you can win that week (so if you go on holidays or something you can opt out for a couple weeks)  Also thinking that we could do it where there is an extra 50 sats on the entry fee example 1000 + 50 where the 50 from each fee goes to build a pot so at the end of the year whoever has the most correct picks wins the "Jackpot" to encourage/reward those that play all year.

Also for those interested in doing fantasy would you prefer draft or auction style?

and Lastly for the prize money I came up with three options (assuming you guys want me to run the comps):
1) I hold it and distribute it out to the winner
2) I hold the amount and distribute it but also I send a dev an amount of pink coins as collateral that I get back at the end of the comp (say we have 20 entrants tipping at 1k and 10 entrants in fantasy at 10k I send a dev 120,000 so everybody knows their is collateral for their deposits)
3) A dev holds and distributes the prizes.

As it can take up a bit of time and I want to minimize the amount of work on the devs I think option 1 or 2 is the best but will go with whatever the community wants!  Let me know ASAP and Will try to start getting it all set up! (note I'm not a coder so I can make anything fancy will probably be using NFL.com to register the fantasy league and have a couple Ideas for the tipping)

Lol anybody???

Anoxxxy

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:44:45 PM

Hello guys and gals, is there any update for the Pink Poker game?
boxxa

Activity: 310

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:06:44 PM

This is not going to be a night build. Poker is a very complex task and since we are building it custom, will take some time while we also want to make sure we take the UI into account but the security of running a enterprise level poker site.
Anoxxxy

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:15:23 PM

This is not going to be a night build. Poker is a very complex task and since we are building it custom, will take some time while we also want to make sure we take the UI into account but the security of running a enterprise level poker site.

Thanks for the update. I just wanted to know since it really is a complex task to finish.
I do know that since I am developing pink poker game myself. AndI am almost done, 90% Is finished. The remaining 10% is more testing and some design.

Best regards Anoxy
boxxa

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:58:06 PM

Thanks for the update. I just wanted to know since it really is a complex task to finish.
I do know that since I am developing pink poker game myself. AndI am almost done, 90% Is finished. The remaining 10% is more testing and some design.

Best regards Anoxy

What is your release date?
Anoxxxy

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:13:18 PM

Best regards Anoxy

What is your release date?

Its really hard to say. But I really hope I could get it out within 2 weeks if the beta testing goes well.

Regards
boxxa

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:51:40 PM

Remember PINK Army, lets show our community by getting some posts on the CasheerApp thread.

http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=103
fayoling

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:10:20 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 07:09:33 AM by fayoling

How's the #Pinkarmy today?

I see a lot has happened in the thread over the last couple days. This is good Smiley I will get caught up in a few days, just trying to wrap some things up.

I'm just dropping in as Tranz and I have been working on some "spur of the moment" tools that were inspired by a few community members.

SpockSkywalker started OPERATION: "CULTURE BOMB" recently, that targets some other coins communities. In his post he had mentionned that we shouldn't release anything new until we upgraded our status and size of community. This has been doing extremely well, and has already shown great results, and has gotten great support from the rest of the #pinkarmy.

MikeTheMover had an emotional breakdown that spiraled into a world of drama and confusion for many. This could be seen as a negative event, and in the midst of it all, it even felt like one. However, his disappointment and upset lead us to question how we "expanded" into other coins. Yes, the deal supports another coin, it supports Pinkcoin, and most importantly, it supports our charity. At the same time, we shared our most unique and powerful feature that so many have come to know and love Pinkcoin for.

These 2 events sparked the idea to turn our lottery bot into a "multipool".
So as of right now, you can request a @pinkcoinlottery doge address, deposit Dogecoin and have it converted into Pinkcoin automatically.

This is fully functional as of right now, we are going to try and get this working for both LTC and BC.

Thank you SpockSkywalker for your creative writings and putting the potential of targeting these other coins into light.
Thank you MikeTheMover for being so dedicated and passionate about our project.
Thank you to the rest of the #pinkarmy for being so damn badass.

EDIT:
Litecoin can now be exchanged for Pinkcoin.

hashbear

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:18:04 AM

I see a lot has happened in the thread over the last couple days. This is good Smiley I will get caught up in a few days, just trying to wrap some things up.

I'm just dropping in as Tranz and I have been working on some "spur of the moment" tools that were inspired by a few community members.

SpockSkywalker started OPERATION: "CULTURE BOMB" recently, that targets some other coins communities. In his post he had mentionned that we shouldn't release anything new until we upgraded our status and size of community. This has been doing extremely well, and has already shown great results, and has gotten great support from the rest of the #pinkarmy.

MikeTheMover had an emotional breakdown that spiraled into a world of drama and confusion for many. This could be seen as a negative event, and in the midst of it all, it even felt like one. However, his disappointment and upset lead us to question how we "expanded" into other coins. Yes, the deal supports another coin, it supports Pinkcoin, and most importantly, it supports our charity. At the same time, we shared our most unique and powerful feature that so many have come to know and love Pinkcoin for.

So as of right now, you can request a @pinkcoinlottery doge address, deposit Dogecoin and have it converted into Pinkcoin automatically.

https://i.imgur.com/y78SPs0.png

This is fully functional as of right now, we are going to try and get this working for both LTC and BC.

Thank you SpockSkywalker for your creative writings and putting the potential of targeting these other coins into light.

EDIT:

https://i.imgur.com/eQSDnPs.png

Can you add this to the wallet? A tab to let you buy PINK with other currencies?
fayoling

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:46:45 PM

EDIT:

Can you add this to the wallet? A tab to let you buy PINK with other currencies?

Anything is possible. We have discussed incorporating the lottery into the wallet on multiple occasions. The problem with that right now is, that you need to link your wallet to your Twitter account. So far I believe the best solution is to make a website that allows all this and can than be added. Otherwise, we can look at adding it to wallet.pink which is already in your wallet.

In short, yes we can, and will. Just have to figure it out still.

hashbear

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:42:23 PM

https://i.imgur.com/y78SPs0.png

EDIT:

https://i.imgur.com/eQSDnPs.png

Anything is possible. We have discussed incorporating the lottery into the wallet on multiple occasions. The problem with that right now is, that you need to link your wallet to your Twitter account. So far I believe the best solution is to make a website that allows all this and can than be added. Otherwise, we can look at adding it to wallet.pink which is already in your wallet.

In short, yes we can, and will. Just have to figure it out still.

Are you guys still working on "Pay with Pink"? Would the BTC/Fiat/Pink pools allow you to buy PINK with BTC or Fiat? It would be good to be able to buy PINK using PayPal from the wallet (or a website).
fayoling

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:15:27 PM

PwP is still a thing in motions. But due to community interest we have switched focus to the Poker platform. Which for the last few days actually got put aside to create the Twitter Bot exchange. Good old Scope creep on multiple projects Smiley

It is all starting to tie together on its own as we delve deeper into everything. So having the ability to buy Pinkcoin with Fiat is definitely in our sights.

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: