Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:27:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206973 times)
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:58:13 PM

It does look like someone is strategically DDoS'ing the site. Still investigating, for now withdrawals have been removed, in the event that we need to return coins to the rightful owners. Please be patient, we will correct this. We are also adding CloudFare immediately to prevent this in the future. We will also be immediately looking into other solutions, this kind of behavior is not the Pinkcoin way, and the opposite of the altruistic spirit of our community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SpockSkywalker

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:16:36 PM

Come on sonysasankan give us some hype on twitter again, it is getting too quiet, lets start motivating some people and ask them to vote on mintpal, what you guys achieved a few weeks ago, you can achieve this again but this time to get it added on Mintal, or is everybody waiting to buy more coins and then start promoting from the moment you have enough coins?

It is not that challenging as it seems, open your own Twitter account and organize some people. I Voted like 250 times with several others to get Pinkcoin to #2 and selected after only 4 days on the voting list on useCryptos. I have slight carpal-tunnel from that still...
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 08:38:24 PM

Absolute bullshit on Pinkwars....Who controls the site?

How come tonight when I get out bid the site goes down for the exact amount of time that it takes for me to lose?? Happened three times tonight the last time I lost 700K coins because the site went down for 1:20. 

NEVER PLAYING THERE AGAIN if your guna pull this cheap shit.  Ridiculous

Maybe someone was ddosing the site? Do you remember who was the last one to click?

No need to remember who it was since the site posts the latest winners. Interestingly enough, Anoxy is the only one to have won all three of the large jackpots recently.

SpockSkywalker

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:57:55 PM

How come tonight when I get out bid the site goes down for the exact amount of time that it takes for me to lose?? Happened three times tonight the last time I lost 700K coins because the site went down for 1:20. 

Maybe someone was ddosing the site? Do you remember who was the last one to click?

No need to remember who it was since the site posts the latest winners. Interestingly enough, Anoxy is the only one to have won all three of the large jackpots recently.

https://i.imgur.com/hKhfy7E.png
The incident occurred last night which would make any recent large winnings irrelevant as evidence.
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 09:05:27 PM

-img snipped-
The incident occurred last night which would make any recent large winnings irrelevant as evidence.

BEECoinFan said, "tonight" which is now if you are European.

Anoxxxy

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:06:08 PM

That has never happened for me... perhaps some kind of maintenance
Anoxxxy

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:12:32 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2014, 09:41:30 PM by Anoxxxy

NEVER PLAYING THERE AGAIN if your guna pull this cheap shit.  Ridiculous

Yes that was me, I was playing against coingobbler, why should that be strange? Would you find it strange if you were the winner?
When  playing the site was online and had NO kind of issues! And 1 hour after I played the website was online!

Coingobbler won a jackpot of about 250k before me, so I dont see this as a problem.. during this time the game was online without any problems or lagging..
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 09:43:01 PM

Yes that was be, I was playing against coingobbler, why should that be strange? Would you find it strange if you were the winner?
When  playing the site was online and had NO kind of issues! And 1 hour after I played the website was online!

Coingobbler won a jackpot of about 250k before me, so I dont see this as a problem.. during this time the game was online without any problems or lagging..

BEECoinFan posted only a couple hours ago, so I took a snapshot of the recent winners since people were asking if he remembered who he was up against. Did you win those jackpots less than 2 hrs ago? If so, please accept my sincere apology and I offer congratulations instead.

fayoling

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:24:08 PM

Yes that was be, I was playing against coingobbler, why should that be strange? Would you find it strange if you were the winner?

BEECoinFan posted only a couple hours ago, so I took a snapshot of the recent winners since people were asking if he remembered who he was up against. Did you win those jackpots less than 2 hrs ago? If so, please accept my sincere apology and I offer congratulations instead.

The only people to be blamed here, are us devs. We should have set up a better defensive system with the amount of coins that change hands in this game. We will hold no one accountable, as gambling can bring out the evil in even the most honest person. So I sincerely apologize for not taking the proper precautionary measures that even allowed DDoS attacks in the first place.

Looking at the back end closely, we can tell that there have been quite a few attempts to break the system, by multiple players. Everything has been safe guarded effectively except for DDoS. For now, We are currently implementing many more safe guards, and a better tracking system.

I will likely personally replenish the 700k to coingobbler, and take it from there.

I would just like to emphasize this, for those of us that are tempted by the negative route. Most of the people you are taking advantage of, are the type of people that would likely just give you the coins, if you asked nicely. Remember, we are Pinkcoin, and we have a high standard of morals and generosity.

We are better than this.

For now, everyone smile, and remember why we are invested in Pinkcoin.

ps. I was about to post an announcement of our latest project before this began. I will let everyone get caught on as to where we stand with wars.pink, and than release our latest information in 36 minutes

fayoling

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:00:59 PM

Did I say I was going to drop a bomb? And as previously promised, it is being announced earlier than we would have normally shared a project.

We have been working behind the scenes on a new system, and are now very comfortable in saying this will be coming to Pinkcoin soon.

The PDF below is more of a "concept" written article as we would really like this system to give back to investors in a different way; for the long term. So we came up with, what we feel is a good foundation for the community to build on and suggest changes and/or ideas before we finalize that part of this project.

So here it is, your introduction to Pay With PINK, and the PINK payment engine.
Read more here: PDF -> http://crypto.pink/wip/paywithpink.pdf

Soon, any vendor that accepts PayPal, will be able to accept PINK!

(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 11:26:14 PM

Did I say I was going to drop a bomb? And as previously promised, it is being announced earlier than we would have normally shared a project.

We have been working behind the scenes on a new system, and are now very comfortable in saying this will be coming to Pinkcoin soon.

The PDF below is more of a "concept" written article as we would really like this system to give back to investors in a different way; for the long term. So we came up with, what we feel is a good foundation for the community to build on and suggest changes and/or ideas before we finalize that part of this project.

You guys are incredible! From the way you handle and take responsibility for every bump in the road to the way you continuously roll out new and innovative features.

This dev team is truly made up of wizards and superstars!

Anoxxxy

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:26:57 PM

Wow,
that is pretty amazing guys.. I have always loved what you guys are doing.. You keep on coming with really good stuff all the time!!

This will indeed be really good for PINK market Smiley

Regards Anoxy
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:30:35 PM

The only people to be blamed here, are us devs. We should have set up a better defensive system with the amount of coins that change hands in this game. We will hold no one accountable, as gambling can bring out the evil in even the most honest person. So I sincerely apologize for not taking the proper precautionary measures that even allowed DDoS attacks in the first place.

Looking at the back end closely, we can tell that there have been quite a few attempts to break the system, by multiple players. Everything has been safe guarded effectively except for DDoS. For now, We are currently implementing many more safe guards, and a better tracking system.

I will likely personally replenish the 700k to coingobbler, and take it from there.

I would just like to emphasize this, for those of us that are tempted by the negative route. Most of the people you are taking advantage of, are the type of people that would likely just give you the coins, if you asked nicely. Remember, we are Pinkcoin, and we have a high standard of morals and generosity.

We are better than this.

ps. I was about to post an announcement of our latest project before this began. I will let everyone get caught on as to where we stand with wars.pink, and than release our latest information in 36 minutes

Anoxxxy,  I am Coingobbler on Pinkwars and the site dropped out which is why you won as I was not able to keep playing.  I wasn't blaming you as I had no idea why the site dropped out it just seemed suspicious to me because all other sites remained working (so it wasn't my internet) and I only wasn't able to access the site for the remaining time in the game.  I have been playing for a few days and lost games before because I simply wasn't paying attention (playing while cooking) however this time I felt cheated as I was denied access to the site.  My statement was not meant to be an attack on anybody more in regards to a problem that need fixing.

That being said I did not post here again because after my first post Fayoling got in contact with me via IRC and kept me up to date on their investigation. I would like to thank both Fayoling and tranzium for their time investigating the issues.  Their conduct has been professional and has assured me that Pinkcoin is in the hands of fair and capable developers.  Once Pinkwars is protected I will be back playing again.......Hoping to gobble up some more coins.  If I ever have an issue again I know I can count on the Pinkcoin developers to fix the situation in a fair and timely manner.

ymod123

Activity: 432

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:31:03 PM

We are better than this.

Where is this game?
Anoxxxy

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:34:04 PM

We are better than this.

Anoxxxy,  I am Coingobbler on Pinkwars and the site dropped out which is why you won as I was not able to keep playing.  I wasn't blaming you as I had no idea why the site dropped out it just seemed suspicious to me because all other sites remained working (so it wasn't my internet) and I only wasn't able to access the site for the remaining time in the game.  I have been playing for a few days and lost games before because I simply wasn't paying attention (playing while cooking) however this time I felt cheated as I was denied access to the site.  My statement was not meant to be an attack on anybody more in regards to a problem that need fixing.

That being said I did not post here again because after my first post Fayoling got in contact with me via IRC and kept me up to date on their investigation. I would like to thank both Fayoling and tranzium for their time investigating the issues.  Their conduct has been professional and has assured me that Pinkcoin is in the hands of fair and capable developers.  Once Pinkwars is protected I will be back playing again.......Hoping to gobble up some more coins.  If I ever have an issue again I know I can count on the Pinkcoin developers to fix the situation in a fair and timely manner.

Hello, I do understand.. I was so glad I won the POT, but sadly it was due some kind of problem with website attacks. I hope this will never ever happen again (but unfortunately this is internet and nothing is 100% secure :/ since there are idiots all of the world ).
And I am looking forward to play with you again soon I hope.
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:42:09 PM

To get this done as well, You are an allstar!

CountofMonteCrypto

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:43:37 PM

Yeah pretty much same thing happened to me but not as severe. And guess who it was against you im down over 600k pinkcoin to you. was in some massive pots as the leader 840k royal 670k royal and 100k+classic all of which the timer ran out on me. So in my opinion coingobbler is even. i did not time out for as long but the strategy is to bid in the last second so i missed some key bids. I was not sure if this was my internet or what but now that this issue was raised just thought i would let you know. sorry to rain on you announcement. Thanks for being open as always.
ymod123

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:51:47 PM

Yeah pretty much same thing happened to me but not as severe. And guess who it was against you im down over 600k pinkcoin to you. was in some massive pots as the leader 840k royal 670k royal and 100k+classic all of which the timer ran out on me. So in my opinion coingobbler is even. i did not time out for as long but the strategy is to bid in the last second so i missed some key bids. I was not sure if this was my internet or what but now that this issue was raised just thought i would let you know. sorry to rain on you announcement. Thanks for being open as always.

whats the site.. i like to play too
CountofMonteCrypto

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:56:38 PM

wars.pink good luck don't play with what you cant lose.
ymod123

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:03:35 AM

wars.pink good luck don't play with what you cant lose.

okay thanks!
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: