Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:59:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 256 »
  Print  
Author Topic: rpietila Altcoin Observer  (Read 387448 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:23:19 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 04:33:30 AM by Anotheranonlol

Are you mentally ill, stupid, or just being deliberately offensive and dishonest?

possibly a combination of those three  Grin

What dga is saying is spot on as usual, what zoidberg says about boolberry being the technically stronger coin is absolutely correct and how anyone can try and pretend otherwise is beyond me. Maybe not superior in flowery talk and penning eccentricities like boolberry bulletins, not superior with creating as many threads- the majority of this thread is monero promo and back and forth discussion specifically around monero which seems to have become a synonym for cryptonote.. maybe not superior in convincing the unwashed masses it's is indeed the only thing worth investing in aside from bitcoin, . whilst everything else is a cheap clone or shitcoin, or in terms of bitcointalk allstar celeb endorsement  and greasing up the palms of exchanges though

But this is your opinion. It's not spot on that BBR is the technically stronger coin, this is not "absolutely correct".

The pow change is questionable and the pruning is linear pruning, it's a fixed space saving per block, nothing that will reduce the chain like true transaction pruning does.

You have bought into Zoid's marketing hype.

Like I have said many times, this is the Litecoin fiasco all over again. I remember when I was told by many experts that Litecoin was faster [1], more secure, safer, technically superior to Bitcoin because it's Bitcoin plus awesome sauce on top.

I never bought into the Litecoin hype back then and I'm not falling for it today. All of the BBR arguments sound like the same fluff Litecoin supporters shouted back then.

[1] And that apparently was enough reason to hail a Litecoin take over where many people started panic buying Litecoins because Bitcoin now was on its way out. What a joke.

The 'questionable PoW 'argument could be made for vanilla cryptonight moreso.  Whereas some of the decisions for choosing alternative PoW in BBR have been clearly outlined, both a little earlier in this thread and the boolberry one.

You've stated many times that you never brought into the litecoin hype back then and not falling for it today. boolberry is not the one with hype. Monero is.  You are asking why buy into BBR when we have XMR? implying XMR is BTC and BBR is LTC (ie - it's nothing more than a copy paste with bells n whistles).

I've actually heard you say that if boolberry overtakes monero all confidence in the market will be eroded and the experiment is failed or something along those lines... as if bbr is an xmr clone with marketing gimmicks, insanity..That is a dangerous line of thinking

BTC is BTC and then you have your alt.. if you subscribe to the school of thought popular in this thread there is only room for a silver and gold. Picking XMR in favor of BBR like picking steel when you have a palladium bar because you say it's just 'steel with a bit more shine to it' . Actually i would call bytecoin tenebrix, monero fairbrix and boolberry litecoin

I was mining ltc since launch and also buying once it hit exchanges., no sane person particularly cared that it was faster, nor did I beleive anyone worthwile proclaimed it's technically superior. It was more of an experiment of putting your recently dormant CPU to use, it was also interesting as a hedge to escape the forthcoming asic centralisation. My views on LTC are that it was a massive long con perpetuated by artforz et al but that's not relevant and ltcs useleness took a long time to become apparent. if you did buy into it you would of been rewarded handsomely

Where did he claim claymore was a bytecoin dev?. I think he is referring to the intentional slow_hash crippling
which was left over during the copy paste process and somehow sneaked past the eyes of the collective 'large dev team', during their expansive audit and review of the codebase.. something which is hardly a stretch to say could have been exploited by those that wrote it in the first place (or indeed an independent third party who knew how to read or write code to a basic level)

Well, DGA did substantial work on the pow speedup (and NoodleDoodle, Wolf and others).

Nice own goal from you tho, because he also optimized the boolberry hashing code: https://github.com/cryptozoidberg/boolberry/commit/9e31e74048a4b2a92e048637a29bc0f9160c2432

yeah, theres a difference between an optimization and an un-unoptimization

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crypto_zoidberg

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 04:30:26 AM

Real world is not only your's problem Smiley

So just curious how you going to solve this issue ?... bitcoin is also in more than real world and have blockchain much bigger than any CN coin(at least at that moment  Smiley ).
And it still load's it from network.
So you see the problem in slow protocol ? Or somewhere else  ?

Learn to use github before you guys badmouth monero Wink
https://github.com/rfree2monero/bitmonero/commits/dev-rfree

Its also mentioned in the weekly missives.
So yeah, we are currently rewriting that code and its a priority.

Dear Othe, learn that world does not revolve around Monero Smiley and don't be so aggressive.
I just don't read your weekly missives, forgive me that

drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:34:19 AM

Real world is not only your's problem Smiley

So just curious how you going to solve this issue ?... bitcoin is also in more than real world and have blockchain much bigger than any CN coin(at least at that moment  Smiley ).
And it still load's it from network.
So you see the problem in slow protocol ? Or somewhere else  ?

Learn to use github before you guys badmouth monero Wink
https://github.com/rfree2monero/bitmonero/commits/dev-rfree

Its also mentioned in the weekly missives.
So yeah, we are currently rewriting that code and its a priority.

Dear Othe, learn that world does not revolve around Monero Smiley and don't be so aggressive.
I just don't read your weekly missives, forgive me that

No Zoidberg, that isn't fair.

It's ok if you don't want to read the missives, but if so then don't go around saying how much better BBR is than Monero. Before you make wild claims do your research.

So if you don't read up on Monero and what they are doing, stop talking out your arse when it comes to what the Monero team are doing and how they compare to your project.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:35:11 AM

Monero is just a Litecoin ?

No. The economics are quite different.

Forking makes economic sense when the mining gets too far ahead of the adoption, because new adopters gain more by adopting a coin without the legacy holdings than they lose by adopting a coin with smaller network effect.

Bitcoin was far more highly adopted (and less mined) by the time Litecoin came along which is why Litecoin was never able to eclipse Bitcoin the way Monero has eclipsed Bytecoin.
AnonyMint

Activity: 518
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:35:39 AM

Guys I am impartial because I want to compete against both Monero and Boolberry.

1. The name is a big factor for me when I stumbled onto both of them.

I was aware of bitmonero from the beginning (April I believe) when no one understood what was going on. I am aware of TacoTime since I studied his posts on Scrypt back in the Litecoin days.

2. Next Monero seems to have more articulate and reasoned devs who are around to address technical points astutely, e.g. smooth and fluffypony (is drawingthesun a Monero dev?). If dga is a dev, you need to reign him in— his demeanor reflects badly on Monero.

3. The marketing of Boolberry makes grander claims than Monero without sufficiently grander whitepaper to back them up with analysis. I naturally shy away from efforts that overstate and underdeliver.

4. My cursory impression is it appears that Boolberry is not garnishing the same level of professionalism in the community and focus. My cursory impression is Zoidberg needs to be able to convince someone of smooth's caliber to lead the public side of Boolberry's face and also organize about adding developers, e.g. cryptanalysis of the PoW, etc..

My interpretations and gut instinct could be wrong, and I am open to be pointed to a link to that changes my mind.

Note the bitmonero launch was horrible. So they've come a long way in a short time. Boolberry could too if Zoidberg is serious about delegation.

It's ok if you don't want to read the missives, but if so then don't go around saying how much better BBR is than Monero. Before you make wild claims do your research.

So if you don't read up on Monero and what they are doing, stop talking out your arse when it comes to what the Monero team are doing and how they compare to your project.

You don't need to attack Monero if your PR engine is working smoothly.

If your technical capabilities are superior, it will be self-evident in your well organized PR materials, e.g. whitepaper, devs in your public threads, etc..

You are lashing out at Monero's success in community organization, because you focused on coding. Realize there is another stage after coding where you release and need community.

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
Anotheranonlol

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:37:06 AM

It's not interesting for some to read a daily newsletter, readers digest or captains log. Maybe he is more concerned with checking the code when the writing develops into real world results.

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:38:46 AM

2. Next Monero seems to have more articulate and reasoned devs who are around to address technical points astutely, e.g. smooth and fluffypony (is drawingthesun a Monero dev?). If dga is a dev, you need to reign him in— his demeanor reflects badly on Monero.

Core team is listed on the official Monero thread: tacotime, eizh, smooth, fluffypony, othe, davidlatapie, NoodleDoodle

It does not include drawingthesun or dga although dga has contributed code (PoW) and DTS may have contributed as well (I don't know there are a lot of contributors now).
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:38:52 AM

In case of any confusion. I am not apart of the Monero team. I am an independent investor that supports Monero.
Anotheranonlol

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:44:12 AM

In case of any confusion. I am not apart of the Monero team. I am an independent investor that supports Monero.

drawingthesun, Independent investor?

Anotheranonlol why are you here?

why is anyone here? what a question  Roll Eyes

No chance we even go below 0.0034 before hashing. Not a chance, please quote me on that!

You would love us to sell our shares for cheap because you know how good this stock is now.

Cheesy

Do you realise why I was there now? LOL.
I told you with activemining too. You must have lost a few hundred btc there.
Great independent investor you are, I will surely follow your XMR investing advice  Grin

drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:48:39 AM

drawingthesun, Independent investor?

Anotheranonlol why are you here?

why is anyone here? what a question  Roll Eyes

No chance we even go below 0.0034 before hashing. Not a chance, please quote me on that!

You would love us to sell our shares for cheap because you know how good this stock is now.

Cheesy

Do you realise why I was there now? LOL.
I told you with activemining too. You must have lost a few hundred btc there.
Great independent investor you are, I will surely follow your XMR investing advice  Grin

And what is your point? I have made and lost a lot of money, and continue to do so. Smiley

What else would I say I am? I invest for myself and am not an official spokesperson for any of the things I invest in. Also if you recall I was one of the only shareholders to ever warn of newbies and never attempted to pump the stock. Please read all my activemining posts, I lost a lot, but I never tried to save myself by dragging others in, I always warned off others even to my own detriment.

And I made a lot of bitcoin in other investments, Bitfinex, JustDice, etc... Some work out and some don't, what exactly is your point?

Labcoin on the other hand was silly, I went a little mad with that one, my posts are quite embarrassing.

EDIT: Labcoin was my first exposure to this Bitcoin world and I behaved badly, however, I certainly changed my ways by the time ActiveMining came about and started to fall into a bottomless pit of Kens retirement.
drawingthemoon

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:50:01 AM

Guys I am impartial because I want to compete against both Monero and Boolberry.

You are anything but impartial. Your credibility took a big hit today due to the posts in the last 3 pages. To an outsider, you clearly have jaundiced views.

If dga is a dev, you need to reign him in— his demeanor reflects badly on Monero.

Surea .........

3. The marketing of Boolberry makes grander claims than Monero without sufficiently grander whitepaper to back them up with analysis. I naturally shy away from efforts that overstate and underdeliver.

Yes BBR needs some BTC sugar daddies.

Zoidberg, but please do publish something.

4. My cursory impression is it appears that Boolberry is not garnishing the same level of professionalism in the community and focus. My cursory impression is Zoidberg needs to be able to convince someone of smooth's caliber to lead the public side of Boolberry's face and also organize about adding developers, e.g. cryptanalysis of the PoW, etc..

True.

Note the bitmonero launch was horrible. So they've come a long way in a short time. Boolberry could too if Zoidberg is serious about delegation.

BBR faces constant attacks by blind cheerleaders who have bought into hype and will stand by it regardless of what is happening in front of them. That is a difficult hole for most people to climb out of.

@Zoidberg

Perhaps the CN team can help you with personnel. Please reach out to them. You are on the right track and team augmentation is a must.

Also Boolberry is a great name. If you do think about rebranding, keep the bool part please.

Am I spamming? Report me!
AnonyMint

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:03:59 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 09:08:24 AM by AnonyMint

If dga is a dev, you need to reign him in— his demeanor reflects badly on Monero.

Surea .........

Evidence.

You are anything but impartial. Your credibility took a big hit today due to the posts in the last 3 pages. To an outsider, you clearly have jaundiced views.

1) In what way am I not impartial on Monero vs. Boolberry? I have no incentive to favor one or the other. I think they are both fatally flawed because I believe they can't scale without mining centralization.

2) Please cite how you think I damaged my reputation in the last 3 pages. I do not see it. I would like to learn how you view it. If you are referring to me not releasing all my concepts to open source before code is ready to ship, why should I? I share a lot.

Yes BBR needs some BTC sugar daddies.

Whether you like it or not, both Monero and Boolberry are investor pump coins, not user transaction coins, because neither can scale. So you damn well better have the investors on your side.

I operate in reality zone, not fantasy sand boxes.

BBR faces constant attacks by blind cheerleaders who have bought into hype and will stand by it regardless of what is happening in front of them. That is a difficult hole for most people to climb out of.

That results from the sort of marketing he did with promotional videos without serious whitepaper, etc.. Monero is quietly working behind the scenes. Even the bitmonero launch was almost stealth.

Also Boolberry is a great name. If you do think about rebranding, keep the bool part please.

Well to each his own, but you try doing a marketing survey at WalMart and ask them what they like better for internet money, 'monero' or 'boolberry'.

Are you trying to leverage on the Blackberry phone brand?

Is your target market only programmers? 99% of the people in the world don't know what 'bool' means. You flunk Marketing 101.

Sorry I don't think anyone will get it. Names have to be more direct than that.

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
Anotheranonlol

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:14:05 AM

And what is your point? I have made and lost a lot of money, and continue to do so. Smiley

What else would I say I am? I invest for myself and am not an official spokesperson for any of the things I invest in. Also if you recall I was one of the only shareholders to ever warn of newbies and never attempted to pump the stock. Please read all my activemining posts, I lost a lot, but I never tried to save myself by dragging others in, I always warned off others even to my own detriment.

And I made a lot of bitcoin in other investments, Bitfinex, JustDice, etc... Some work out and some don't, what exactly is your point?

Labcoin on the other hand was silly, I went a little mad with that one, my posts are quite embarrassing.

EDIT: Labcoin was my first exposure to this Bitcoin world and I behaved badly, however, I certainly changed my ways by the time ActiveMining came about and started to fall into a bottomless pit of Kens retirement.

it's ok. everybody has won and lost some money here, myself included
just easy to be so sure about something at the time- that becomes painfully obvious in retrospect.
You wanted to bet last time after I offered, i think you never actually put the btc down in the end which was good because it would of added insult to injury.

I'm not trying to argue that you will lose money on xmr, of course this is nowhere near the same thing--
just you seem totally adamant right now xmr is the one true coin, and bbr is nothing. I am not I just think it's a little shortsighted to dismiss it that way that's all, or maybe it's just me that's the boolberry beleiber and thinks the market cap disparity between the two is wholly underserved. Anyway we can have our differences., now I'm gonna stop ranting

drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:24:40 AM

it's ok. everybody has won and lost some money here, myself included
just easy to be so sure about something at the time- that becomes painfully obvious in retrospect.
You wanted to bet last time after I offered, i think you never actually put the btc down in the end which was good because it would of added insult to injury.

I'm not trying to argue that you will lose money on xmr, of course this is nowhere near the same thing--
just you seem totally adamant right now xmr is the one true coin, and bbr is nothing. I am not I just think it's a little shortsighted to dismiss it that way that's all, or maybe it's just me that's the boolberry beleiber and thinks the market cap disparity between the two is wholly underserved. Anyway we can have our differences., now I'm gonna stop ranting

I am not certain at all in Monero being the one. This is my position:

I am only adamant about Monero keeping its lead over Boolberry. I take Hal's position but instead of Bitcoin/Litecoin I apply it to Monero/Boolberry. Boolberry does not have enough reason to overtake the market leader. The POW and pruning are nothing amazing and not what the focus should be on. True pruning perhaps.

This is my position:

1. Monero, without another anonymous currency competing should continue to cement its place as the main anonymous cryptocurrency.
2. Boolberry should not be in a position to overtake Monero based on it's minimal and questionable changes.

IF: Boolberry overtakes Monero then the precedent is set for some other CN clone to overtake Boolberry based on marketing hype.
Under this conditions it's likely something like DuckNote would replace Boolberry and so on and so fourth.
DO: I am out of CryptoNote for good once this happens. (In fact I'll probably release drawingthesuncoin to compete!)

3. Ethereum may not compete for anon, but it will take the spot light away from Monero, not sure how to use this to my advantage.
4. Zerocash that does not need an accumulator and has been extensively crypto-analyzed will be a major threat. This may not ever exist.

5. Anonymint's super coin, keep an eye on this. There might be more chance Monero is developed to scale before this super coin is released.
btc-mike

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:29:07 AM

1) Ok, so we are all using assumptions of whether he dumped or held his instamined boolberries. My assumptions are based on just how, unlawful and untruthful a lot of seeming lee "honest" folk in the crypto scene are, I Highly doubt that he dumped anything/much.

2) There is obviously a clear winner, as Monero(formerly Bitmonero) was launched before boolberry

3) Anonymint was wrong with that statement, as I remember seeing another user correct him, along with the fact that accoriding to studies, 5 is the optimal team number, Monero has a team of around 7, which is way closer to the optimal number of 5, than boolberries team of 2. Source: http://www.infoq.com/news/2009/04/agile-optimal-team-size

1)We agree on the bolded part.

2)Monero was released with a crippled hash that was instamined by Bytecoin devs. That is not a fair launch.

3)I am not a dev and never claimed to be. There are other devs.

Wait what? 2) you're claiming claymore is a Bytecoin Dev? What are you basing that on? Can I see some proof?

As far as I can tell he's just a talented programmer that wants to make money. I don't agree with his tactics but no way does this qualify Monero as a premine. This FUD campaign is so lame. Try again.

Where did I say Claymore is a Bytecoin dev? That is silly. I was referring to the intentionally crippled hash. I never said premine either.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:29:24 AM

Anonymint is releasing a coin?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
AnonyMint

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:33:42 AM

5. Anonymint's super coin, keep an eye on this. There might be more chance Monero is developed to scale before this super coin is released.

Never. But that doesn't mean that I didn't secretly contribute to a coin that is released. I will never tell you. I will never use AnonyMint's forum reputation to market a coin, so you don't have to bother slandering it.

Never count vaporware as "sure to be released". Shit happens.

cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:40:34 AM

Never. But that doesn't mean that I didn't secretly contribute to a coin that is released. I will never tell you.

I for one appreciate your contributions to crypto, especially when they are in the more level headed vein as they have been the last week or so.  I hope you don't mind me pointing it out, but your tone has been far more reasonable recently, and it makes your positions and arguments much easier to navigate and consider.

I would always be interested in what coins you contribute to, and which you feel have serious potential.

But secrecy is your prerogative obviously. Wink
AnonyMint

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:01:41 AM

I edited my summary comparison, because am I correct that Boolberry doesn't have nor plan to be adding I2P/Tor support as Monero is?

Also added '*' category for comparison enumeration.

He's full of shit. He loves to hate coins. He is not contributing to shit.

Lol. Love you too bro.  Kiss

AnonyMint

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:41:36 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 07:27:59 AM by AnonyMint

Edit: Btw, I was not lumping you together dga. I was admiring your posts, until you said I ruined my reputation. Lol.

This is my position:

1. Monero, without another anonymous currency competing should continue to cement its place as the main anonymous cryptocurrency.
2. Boolberry should not be in a position to overtake Monero based on it's minimal and questionable changes.

IF: Boolberry overtakes Monero then the precedent is set for some other CN clone to overtake Boolberry based on marketing hype.

DarkCoin if evaluated solely on anonymity plus and minuses is also in the competitive mix.

As compared to Cyptonote, although its unlinkability and untraceability are subject to potential Sybil attack on masternodes (even if unlikely?), it can at least offer the hope of exponential pruning. They have to work out a balance between premixing scaling and blockchain bloat scaling. At least they have those variables to play with, and Cryptonote doesn't (unless not mixing is considered a variable). Mixed coins in Cryptonote can't be pruned.

DarkCoin may be the sleeper that sneaks up on us. One thing I can admire about Evan. He is a doer, not a talker like me.

DarkCoin's design feels messy or unelegant to me, but if it works with all the duct tape, then it works.

3. Ethereum may not compete for anon, but it will take the spot light away from Monero, not sure how to use this to my advantage.

A vaporware, IPO elephant in the room that may disintegrate or successfully stomp on everything.

4. Zerocash that does not need an accumulator and has been extensively crypto-analyzed will be a major threat. This may not ever exist.

Zerocash without an accumulator isn't Zerocash any more. Since the I2P/Tor is also not guaranteed to be anonymous, users might just decide Zerocash is a cleaner elegant solution. I think you dismiss it too easily. Strange they are totally quiet though since May.

Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 256 »
  Print  

Jump to: