Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:16:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716613 times)
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:12:45 PM

Can you pm me a link to a larger version of the logo used on the new blockexplorer please?
I will send it over to whatmine to be used.
Thank you.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:55:45 PM

Hyper is at a Historic Low... only we will realize next week/month/year
Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:12:16 PM

The people selling now are the miners, because mining is more profitable than buying (and they have to pay for electricity for those hungry GPU rigs), at this current net hasrate. As soon as mining halts (in 5 days), we will see a significant rise in price when there are no sells to fill the buy orders.

EDIT: I don't think mining is more profitable atm, nethashrate is 5+ GH, I may be wrong. Buy HYPER!!!

Mining since 2014
leewilson

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:26:18 PM

The people selling now are the miners, because mining is more profitable than buying (and they have to pay for electricity for those hungry GPU rigs), at this current net hasrate. As soon as mining halts (in 5 days), we will see a significant rise in price when there are no sells to fill the buy orders.

EDIT: I don't think mining is more profitable atm, nethashrate is 5+ GH, I may be wrong. Buy HYPER!!!

You can check mining profitability for HYPER at http://whatmine.com/

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
thenite0wl

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:42:15 PM

coin needs a logo update
leewilson

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:25:44 PM

coin needs a logo update

^
This

Gladimor
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:36:09 PM

Here is a repost of a frigate concept for those of you that didn't get to see this sketch:

And so, the EASF (Earth Alliance Space Frigate) Liberty progressed through the uncharted reaches of the Asteroid belt, hunting for a very rare resource; Verenium. Found on the surface of lone asteriods, scarce, and perhaps the most solid and reliable of all material, not only did Verenium fetch a considerable price in the Galactic Markets but is used to plate the hulls of the famed capital-class cruisers, which were deemed unbeatable... for now...

Mining since 2014
kashking

Activity: 289

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 12:01:52 AM

Here is a repost of a frigate concept for those of you that didn't get to see this sketch:

And so, the EASF (Earth Alliance Space Frigate) Liberty progressed through the uncharted reaches of the Asteroid belt, hunting for a very rare resource; Verenium. Found on the surface of lone asteriods, scarce, and perhaps the most solid and reliable of all material, not only did Verenium fetch a considerable price in the Galactic Markets but is used to plate the hulls of the famed capital-class cruisers, which were deemed unbeatable... for now...

Very cool. How long it take you to whip that up?

Gladimor
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:06:21 AM

Around an hour Cheesy

Mining since 2014
kashking

Activity: 289

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 12:44:35 AM

Around an hour Cheesy

Awesome, keep up the good work man! My wife says the rock on the bottom left looks kinda like a seal, i tend to agree Wink (focus on that one dark spot towards the upper right of the rock)

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:05:38 AM

That site I think gives bad info......numbers are WAY off from reality!
leewilson

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:09:21 AM

In what regard?  Right now they both have the same coin as the most profitable and if you use whatmine to behave closer to how coinwarz does then you see the same results, as long as coinwarz has updated...they are pretty slow.

There are some issues regarding most, if not all calculators because the seem to use the last buy price to do calculation...that allows for a lot of manipulation. They should use top buy/bid and that would make it more accurate and eliminate the majority of manipulation.

Edit: just watched coinwarz update and it must be using old data, but it is still not correct of the coin price for the top coin currently. It is completely wrong..it is not the sell, buy or last...odd

Edit2: another knock on coinwarz, they do now have any newer coins now and in order to get on you have to go through a voting process which adds one coin a week, all to try and make more money.  whatmine on the other hand was emailed and he added it within a few hours.

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:14:52 AM

In what regard?  Right now they both have the same coin as the most profitable and if you use whatmine to behave closer to how coinwarz does then you see the same results, as long as coinwarz has updated...they are pretty slow.

There are some issues regarding most, if not all calculators because the seem to use the last buy price to do calculation...that allows for a lot of manipulation.

Maybe I am just new and don't understand these sites very well, I don't know.  When I checked what was best to throw my 50mh/s at a scrypt coin, it told me I could make over $500 a day mining Myriad, second choice was over $400 for NeoCoin.......this was pretty obviously WAY inflated.  Doesn't seem to me that I could have made even a 10th of those numbers on those coins.  First time I looked at this site and so far have never seen anything so inflated from reality on CoinWars before which I honestly have not been using very long either.....probably a month or so.
leewilson

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:24:03 AM

In what regard?  Right now they both have the same coin as the most profitable and if you use whatmine to behave closer to how coinwarz does then you see the same results, as long as coinwarz has updated...they are pretty slow.

There are some issues regarding most, if not all calculators because the seem to use the last buy price to do calculation...that allows for a lot of manipulation.

Maybe I am just new and don't understand these sites very well, I don't know.  When I checked what was best to throw my 50mh/s at a scrypt coin, it told me I could make over $500 a day mining Myriad, second choice was over $400 for NeoCoin.......this was pretty obviously WAY inflated.  Doesn't seem to me that I could have made even a 10th of those numbers on those coins.  First time I looked at this site and so far have never seen anything so inflated from reality on CoinWars before which I honestly have not been using very long either.....probably a month or so.

It is because of the price being used is the last price bought at, so some will go and buy a coin on a small exchange for a stupid high price and it reflects it as the price that the coin is being bought at which is not the case.  That is a byproduct of using small exchanges and the last price. If the top buy price was used it would eliminate that for the most part. On whatcoin you can really dial in what you are looking for and choose from multiple exchanges yourself, and the volume on said exchanges, and also for a certain time period/average. You should give it a shot again but really try to dial it in and eliminate the smaller exchanges because of the chance of easier price manipulation. I am not attached to it in any way, but when I found it I was very excited with the ability to control the search the way I wanted. It is just that one draw back. I will email him now and see if he is will to change it.

kskwerl

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:52:29 AM

At what block does PoW end?
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:55:49 AM

There are some great ideas in the coin and I am very hopeful for its success, especially for the game part of it. If the game is really widespread we could be seeing something extraordinary in the altcoin space..I am doing my first blog review of the Coin now will post in a little bit. Smiley
jjj0923

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 02:57:10 AM

it's not important - the developers and 'kids' behind this coin are imbasils - they had the world by the balls and they blew it with their childish behavior and open forum accusations.

the coin was headed for 10,000 and now it's doomed to shitcoin status...

well done you idiots....

mark my words - it will be at 1 satoshi in two week without a single buy order because they blew it.

early miners are standing in line to dump this coin asap...as soon as it hits 3500 - they dump and drive it right back into the 2's

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
kskwerl

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:58:21 AM

lol wut?
wonderloops

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:38:57 AM

it's not important - the developers and 'kids' behind this coin are imbasils - they had the world by the balls and they blew it with their childish behavior and open forum accusations.

the coin was headed for 10,000 and now it's doomed to shitcoin status...

well done you idiots....

mark my words - it will be at 1 satoshi in two week without a single buy order because they blew it.

early miners are standing in line to dump this coin asap...as soon as it hits 3500 - they dump and drive it right back into the 2's

How did they blow it exactly?

Is there any legitimate proof of premine being dumped?

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:43:16 AM

It is because of the price being used is the last price bought at, so some will go and buy a coin on a small exchange for a stupid high price and it reflects it as the price that the coin is being bought at which is not the case.  That is a byproduct of using small exchanges and the last price. If the top buy price was used it would eliminate that for the most part. On whatcoin you can really dial in what you are looking for and choose from multiple exchanges yourself, and the volume on said exchanges, and also for a certain time period/average. You should give it a shot again but really try to dial it in and eliminate the smaller exchanges because of the chance of easier price manipulation. I am not attached to it in any way, but when I found it I was very excited with the ability to control the search the way I wanted. It is just that one draw back. I will email him now and see if he is will to change it.

Thanks for the advice, will play with it a bit more:-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: