Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:58:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716613 times)
aulonocara

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:36:07 AM

Can anyone tell me the easiest way to kill a coin in less than 2 hours?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:36:25 AM

from a 22000 high to 3700 satoshi. your a fucking moron dude. greed is a motherfucker.
HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 08:36:40 AM

Here's the latest roadmap. I am here to stay and we will be moving forward with this coin and its projects:

Ok guys here is the current development roadmap (warning this is long!)

Current priority is marketing. Giveaways / bounties have been heating up and HYPER has been on Yahoo Finance: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cryptocurrency-hyper-sponsoring-space-mmo-161300553.html There will be more media coming over the next few days. Anyone can also drop into the freenode channel at #hypercrypto for giveaways and to discuss projects such as the MMO

MMO development is in the conceptual / foundation stage. I am eagerly awaiting responses to these points of discussion I have raised:

Current MMO team can be seen here http://hypercrypto.com/space-based-mmo/

There are 5 areas of discussion which I would like to open up to the community. This is a community project and I don't want to just call all the shots:

1. Discussing the HYPER MMO game world and background story to the MMO

2. Game mechanics. Should it be real time? Do we want a strategy game, like a 4x MMO? This was actually my original vision but I am not sure if this would be too ambitious at this stage. My vision is for players to build and grow an intergalactic empire which earns them HYPER, and which will remain the same until the next time the player logs in. Players will also be able to interact and form alliances and trade agreements etc with other players. So we would end up with a huge HYPER universe of players and their empires. Later we could add features where players can explore the universe by piloting one of their ships around the galaxy etc in cockpit view. Players should be ble to choose from a number of alien races (or humans) to play as, and could perhaps also create a custom race. There will be artificial and biological races and some races will be able to thrive in different atmospheres to Earth's (for example sulphur based life).

3. Open source resources and frameworks to use. We need to start compiling open source space tools / graphics / images / designs which we can incorporate into the game. The game itself may be open source this is still to be decided. We could make the game closed source so that it is an asset of the HYPER community.

4. The coding foundation. I'll be honest with you guys we will probably need a professional that we pay well to manage this aspect. Suggestions on game engines and frameworks to look at are gratefully accepted.

5. Any HYPER profits from the game could be compounded back into the market stabilization fund or other HYPER projects. While the game will earn HYPER for players, they will also be able to purchase game upgrades such as extra worlds and technologies etc for HYPER.

Should we have this discussion here or shall I open threads on the HYPER forum?

Any feedback gratefully accepted Wink Feedback will be incorporated into a preliminary document. A wiki might be a good way to discuss these aspects of the game and perhaps I should set one up. Remember that anyone is welcome to join the discussion, and contribute their unique skillset and passions.

This is a long term project guys so I don't think it is responsible to have ETAs yet as we are still establishing the fundamentals of the game.

Once the PoW stage is over MMO Outreach Coordinator Gladimor will be reaching out to MMOs worldwide in an effort to get them to integrate HYPER as an in-game currency or for players to purchase upgrades. The sooner we can gain traction as a real game currency the better for the project Wink Gladimir has some really well thought out ideas regarding this so expect pleasant surprises early on for HYPER Wink

Regarding premine transparency, after these initial marketing bounties have been given away (and PoW phase ends) separate funds will be set up for the main MMO project, ongoing marketing, bounties for other MMOs to accept HYPER and more. I have actually been placing some decent buy orders on the exchange (but not all the big orders!), as I really believe in this coin, so this HYPER may be reinvested in the project or I may use it to trade up the price and help stabilize it along side the fund.

HYPER IPO will be launching soon! 100 000 to 200 000 HYPER will be issued in IPO format to raise BTC for the market stabilization fund and to hire a primary dev / coder for the MMO. IPO will take place through a reputable escrow and BTC fund will be 100% transparent. There will be stages to the IPO with increasing rates to purchase the HYPER. This will happen soon (1-3 days) and will be managed by Collegestudent who is an Asiacoin dev and has played a key role in that coin's revival!

I have not sold 1 coin on Bittrex I've been buying Smiley

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
Kergekoin

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:37:10 AM

Well this is shitty. This coin had a lot of potential.

This coin had 0 potential with the current dev. He proved that on the first pages of this thread.
Developer bought this coin from someone who makes coins for a fee. He has no idea about what is what in the source code.
This coin source code is simple copy-paste from Mintcoin-like source tree. It has nothing unique other than couple of parameters which were changed.
Dev makes claims about MMO but doesnt back them up anything more than just words.

Unless Dev has a lot of cash or btc to spend, no serious coder is going to work with him. In that im sure.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:40:02 AM

I am still sitting on 37k Hyper. I could of sold it all before I informed the public, but I was hoping the dev would change his mind. I sold the 10k to cover the cost of the miners I rented when the coin first launched.
czvezda

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:42:48 AM

Whoever runs hyper.pool.mn please fix your shit. Your pool is fucked.
What is wrong with the pool?
dynamike23

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:43:08 AM

Well this is shitty. This coin had a lot of potential.

This coin had 0 potential with the current dev. He proved that on the first pages of this thread.
Developer bought this coin from someone who makes coins for a fee. He has no idea about what is what in the source code.
This coin source code is simple copy-paste from Mintcoin-like source tree. It has nothing unique other than couple of parameters which were changed.
Dev makes claims about MMO but doesnt back them up anything more than just words.

Unless Dev has a lot of cash or btc to spend, no serious coder is going to work with him. In that im sure.

How long before this coin is dead and gone? Predictions?
Quantumbud

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:43:50 AM

A competitive MMO by today's standards would cost an awful lot of money to develop and reilize,let alone compete with the big names out there,let's be totally frank here folks,even without these shenanigans i fail to see why any serious investor would back this.
kkofor

Activity: 365

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:45:07 AM

Here's the latest roadmap. I am here to stay and we will be moving forward with this coin and its projects:

Ok guys here is the current development roadmap (warning this is long!)

Current priority is marketing. Giveaways / bounties have been heating up and HYPER has been on Yahoo Finance: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cryptocurrency-hyper-sponsoring-space-mmo-161300553.html There will be more media coming over the next few days. Anyone can also drop into the freenode channel at #hypercrypto for giveaways and to discuss projects such as the MMO

MMO development is in the conceptual / foundation stage. I am eagerly awaiting responses to these points of discussion I have raised:

Current MMO team can be seen here http://hypercrypto.com/space-based-mmo/

There are 5 areas of discussion which I would like to open up to the community. This is a community project and I don't want to just call all the shots:

1. Discussing the HYPER MMO game world and background story to the MMO

2. Game mechanics. Should it be real time? Do we want a strategy game, like a 4x MMO? This was actually my original vision but I am not sure if this would be too ambitious at this stage. My vision is for players to build and grow an intergalactic empire which earns them HYPER, and which will remain the same until the next time the player logs in. Players will also be able to interact and form alliances and trade agreements etc with other players. So we would end up with a huge HYPER universe of players and their empires. Later we could add features where players can explore the universe by piloting one of their ships around the galaxy etc in cockpit view. Players should be ble to choose from a number of alien races (or humans) to play as, and could perhaps also create a custom race. There will be artificial and biological races and some races will be able to thrive in different atmospheres to Earth's (for example sulphur based life).

3. Open source resources and frameworks to use. We need to start compiling open source space tools / graphics / images / designs which we can incorporate into the game. The game itself may be open source this is still to be decided. We could make the game closed source so that it is an asset of the HYPER community.

4. The coding foundation. I'll be honest with you guys we will probably need a professional that we pay well to manage this aspect. Suggestions on game engines and frameworks to look at are gratefully accepted.

5. Any HYPER profits from the game could be compounded back into the market stabilization fund or other HYPER projects. While the game will earn HYPER for players, they will also be able to purchase game upgrades such as extra worlds and technologies etc for HYPER.

Should we have this discussion here or shall I open threads on the HYPER forum?

Any feedback gratefully accepted Wink Feedback will be incorporated into a preliminary document. A wiki might be a good way to discuss these aspects of the game and perhaps I should set one up. Remember that anyone is welcome to join the discussion, and contribute their unique skillset and passions.

This is a long term project guys so I don't think it is responsible to have ETAs yet as we are still establishing the fundamentals of the game.

Once the PoW stage is over MMO Outreach Coordinator Gladimor will be reaching out to MMOs worldwide in an effort to get them to integrate HYPER as an in-game currency or for players to purchase upgrades. The sooner we can gain traction as a real game currency the better for the project Wink Gladimir has some really well thought out ideas regarding this so expect pleasant surprises early on for HYPER Wink

Regarding premine transparency, after these initial marketing bounties have been given away (and PoW phase ends) separate funds will be set up for the main MMO project, ongoing marketing, bounties for other MMOs to accept HYPER and more. I have actually been placing some decent buy orders on the exchange (but not all the big orders!), as I really believe in this coin, so this HYPER may be reinvested in the project or I may use it to trade up the price and help stabilize it along side the fund.

HYPER IPO will be launching soon! 100 000 to 200 000 HYPER will be issued in IPO format to raise BTC for the market stabilization fund and to hire a primary dev / coder for the MMO. IPO will take place through a reputable escrow and BTC fund will be 100% transparent. There will be stages to the IPO with increasing rates to purchase the HYPER. This will happen soon (1-3 days) and will be managed by Collegestudent who is an Asiacoin dev and has played a key role in that coin's revival!

I have not sold 1 coin on Bittrex I've been buying Smiley

can u show us ur wallet to proof that?
tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:50:23 AM

Look at the market history on Bitrex. All sells. No one is buying.

Why would the dev buy, when he is sitting on over 1 million coins?

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:54:47 AM

yeah honestly getting existing games to use a virtual currency is a little more realisitic goal than trying to build a game (that doesn't suck ass) without some serious money and a huge developement team.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:56:31 AM

where's that price stabilizing fund at anyway? doesn't seem to be working. I'm seeing a flatliner at bittrex. and yeah no buy orders in the recent market history.
shivamchawla

Activity: 466

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 08:58:32 AM

I am really sorry that i am too late to post this. My internet isnt working :p

I am one of the first members to join the Hyper team. I just want to tell you all that i am not leaving this coin just because someone named tokyoghetto who didnt have any part in the development of the coin posted such harsh statements about the coin. Tokyoghetto was the one who has been mining this coin since day 1 and it is quite easy for him to create such a dump to get attention toward his statements. All the people taking tokyoghetto's side in this thread, havent had a single post in this thread before all this drama started and i dont know why 125,000 should be paid to tokyoghetto. People would be quite happy in just 1-2 btc to manage the fund. HYPERfuture has never said that he doesnt want to make the fund transparent. He only said that he doesnt want to pay 125,000 just to manage the fund.

Now, regarding the premine, my only idea is to create a community which will manage the fund and not only a single person. I believe in Hyperfuture and his decision was quite right of not paying tokyoghetto.

Furthermore you can see the pattern of dumping with the first of post of tokyoghetto saying that he isnt managing the fund anymore and dumping all of his coins just to get attention and getting the coin dev to reconsider his proposal.
leewilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:01:01 AM

yeah honestly getting existing games to use a virtual currency is a little more realisitic goal than trying to build a game (that doesn't suck ass) without some serious money and a huge developement team.

+1
Although, if the game was paying me, it could look like pitfall on an atari.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:01:23 AM

where's that price stabilizing fund at anyway? doesn't seem to be working. I'm seeing a flatliner at bittrex. and yeah no buy orders in the recent market history.

The dev still has control of the premine, which includes the fund. He never sent me the fund. Price is tanking and instead of me doing what I do best, the fund is probably being dumped by the dev on bittrex, along with the premine.
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:03:40 AM

The dev still has control of the premine, which includes the fund. He never sent me the fund. Price is tanking and instead of me doing what I do best, the fund is probably being dumped by the dev on bittrex, along with the premine.

Right now it appears what you do best is crash a market. Can you at least stop it with the dramatic fearful assumptions until things are more clear? It isn't helping anything.

Devs if you want to save your coin you have to start by coming forward with transparency on the premine.
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 09:07:07 AM

I believe I made the right choice - my intuition was correct. Tokyoghetto may well have dumped the whole fund plus the 100K he would have killed the coin.

HYPER is still very much alive and myself and the core team aren't going anywhere.

I'm in this for the long haul, it's only day 6 so far, this coin is still very young and I am going to follow through with the road map set out above.

More updates tomorrow Smiley

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
leptoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:09:29 AM

What is your problem? Do you have any evidence of that or do you just like to throw accusations around? I'm still behind this coin 100%.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:12:41 AM

I am really sorry that i am too late to post this. My internet isnt working :p

I am one of the first members to join the Hyper team. I just want to tell you all that i am not leaving this coin just because someone named tokyoghetto who didnt have any part in the development of the coin posted such harsh statements about the coin. Tokyoghetto was the one who has been mining this coin since day 1 and it is quite easy for him to create such a dump to get attention toward his statements. All the people taking tokyoghetto's side in this thread, havent had a single post in this thread before all this drama started and i dont know why 125,000 should be paid to tokyoghetto. People would be quite happy in just 1-2 btc to manage the fund. HYPERfuture has never said that he doesnt want to make the fund transparent. He only said that he doesnt want to pay 125,000 just to manage the fund.

Now, regarding the premine, my only idea is to create a community which will manage the fund and not only a single person. I believe in Hyperfuture and his decision was quite right of not paying tokyoghetto.

Furthermore you can see the pattern of dumping with the first of post of tokyoghetto saying that he isnt managing the fund anymore and dumping all of his coins just to get attention and getting the coin dev to reconsider his proposal.

I already provided proof I didn't dump. screenshot provided. I sold 10k Hyper @ 15k Satoshi to some poor sucker because I needed to cover the rentals for the miners. I had over 50mhash aimed at this coin BEFORE I asked to run the fund.

Also, people dumped because they heard I wasn't involved anymore. I think that means that I added value to this community and your fearless leader decided I wasn't worth the 125k. Well then I guess the market decided the coin isn't worth over 10k satoshi if I am not involved.

Just wait till North America wakes up and they get wise to what just happened.

Feel free to pay someone 1 BTC, which is about 560 USD, to run a fund in a 24/7 market for three months. I am sure there are plenty of takers, but are they any good? track record? trading journal? Years of experience trading NYSE/AMEX/NASDAQ as a professional prop trader?

You rather trust your dev with 1.5 million premine, when he has no proof of ever developing an MMO?

As for my harsh statements....100% justified. He broke the trust by backing out on an agreement. How convenient that he decided to change his mind the SECOND Hyper got listed on Bittrex. Betraying an agreement doesn't mean I pop champagne and celebrate. I get mad, like a normal person would.
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 09:12:52 AM

Stabilization fund starts when PoW ends. This has been explained numerous times  Wink

Anyone can see current proposals re the 4X MMO here: http://hypercrypto.com/space-based-mmo/

And here: http://hypercrypto.com/forum/index.php?board=1.0

It is a long term project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: