Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:56:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716609 times)
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:41:34 AM

When an agreement is broken, it is broken. The core issue here is TRUST.

This coin is scam. The dev did not even put much effort in hiding it.

Could one of you please point out where the dev broke the agreement???

The part when they agreed I would run the fund under contract for three months. Its in the PMs I took screenshots of. Dev also said that he would open the fund up BEFORE the PoW ended if we got on a big exchange. So bittrex adds Hyper, dev goes full retard and breaks the agreement. His actions prove he never had any intention of handing over the funds.

I read all of your pm's...he says over and over again that they "may" or "might" do the fund before if it gets on a big exchange,
but he continually stresses "after POW"

So you translate that into meaning that within mere moments of being on a large exchange that the fund would be sent over?
Delusional much? or just wanted to get your hands on it as fast as possible?

There is a difference between listening and hearing what you want.

I never asked for the coins when it got listed on Bittrex. As soon as it got listed on Bittrex the dev msged me and told me that my fee was too high. Clearly after he saw the price of Hyper being over 10k satoshi.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 11:42:49 AM

Tokyoghetto is the scammer.

According to the messages he made public, he agreed to 10K HYPER as a gesture of goodwill in exchange for an amiable parting of ways. So I sent him the HYPER.

Instead, he mercilessly dumped all his HYPER, including my gift, causing everyone who purchased today to lose money. He's made a lot of BTC by ripping off everyone here.

God knows what he would have done if I had actually given him the market fund.

Now we can move on, aiming for similar exchange rates to today when the project has matured a little more, and there is no tokyo to dump his entire stash.

hey - let's forget it and move on.

karma's a bitch - the coin has a bright future and let's keep it going

forget about it and let's all move on.

ok?

I agree 100% - I just had to get it out of my system.

Now we can look forward to the future.

Marketing push is still ongoing and we have more concept art on the way soon too.

Someone I know in real life has actually started designing the alien races and man does he have an imagination!

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:43:27 AM

According to the messages he made public, he agreed to 10K HYPER as a gesture of goodwill in exchange for an amiable parting of ways. So I sent him the HYPER.

Instead, he mercilessly dumped all his HYPER, including my gift, causing everyone who purchased today to lose money. He's made a lot of BTC by ripping off everyone here.

Now we can move on, aiming for similar exchange rates to today when the project has matured a little more, and there is no tokyo to dump his entire stash.

I only sold 10k hyper. I even took a screenshot of the trade. One trade @ 15k satoshi. The market dumped the rest. I wouldn't consider 1.5 BTC a lot. If you had given me the fund, Hyper wouldn't be trading at 4000 satoshi, I am sure of that. Higher prices were in this coins future until you screwed it up with your bi-polar behavior.

Stop trying to justify yourself. you broke your agreement. you have been exposed as someone who is not to be trusted.

I hope you guys manage to pump this baby up to at least 20k satoshi so I can sell the rest of the coins I mined fairly.

The coin was trading for well over 4000 satoshi and you never had the fund.
Higher prices was the coins present value at the time until you went fuddy (remember, you were a conspirator though)

So you have a screenshot of you still holding your ~37K currently, if not you dumped them.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:43:34 AM

I only sold 10k hyper. I even took a screenshot of the trade. One trade @ 15k satoshi. The market dumped the rest. I wouldn't consider 1.5 BTC a lot. If you had given me the fund, Hyper wouldn't be trading at 4000 satoshi, I am sure of that. Higher prices were in this coins future until you screwed it up with your bi-polar behavior.

Stop trying to justify yourself. you broke your agreement. you have been exposed as someone who is not to be trusted.

I hope you guys manage to pump this baby up to at least 20k satoshi so I can sell the rest of the coins I mined fairly.

you of all people should realize that dumping a lot of coins in one sell always drives down a market - that was stupid...and not in the best interest of the coin.

Did you even see the screen cap. It was ONE TRADE AT ONE PRICE. The price didn't move. I sold it all at ONE PRICE. let me repeat that so you understand. I sold 10k hyper at ONE PRICE. So who drove the price down? Not me. Ok.
leewilson

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:44:56 AM

hey - let's forget it and move on.

karma's a bitch - the coin has a bright future and let's keep it going

forget about it and let's all move on.

ok?

I agree 100% - I just had to get it out of my system.

Now we can look forward to the future.

Marketing push is still ongoing and we have more concept art on the way soon too.

Someone I know in real life has actually started designing the alien races and man does he have an imagination!

Onwards and upwards

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:46:33 AM

Very good, Support!

tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:49:58 AM

Higher prices was the coins present value at the time until you went fuddy (remember, you were a conspirator though)

So you have a screenshot of you still holding your ~37K currently, if not you dumped them.

Last time I cater to you. You are clearly a waste of time. Instead of asking me for my screenshots, you should stop nuthugging the dev and ask for open ledger for the premine. He also claimed he bought 100k Hyper, where is the proof of that?

30k in my wallet, 10k moved to bittrex and sold, last 7k sitting in my bittrex wallet. No you will not get a screenshot of that, I have provided enough proof.

leewilson

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:59:10 AM

When an agreement is broken, it is broken. The core issue here is TRUST.

This coin is scam. The dev did not even put much effort in hiding it.

Could one of you please point out where the dev broke the agreement???

The part when they agreed I would run the fund under contract for three months. Its in the PMs I took screenshots of. Dev also said that he would open the fund up BEFORE the PoW ended if we got on a big exchange. So bittrex adds Hyper, dev goes full retard and breaks the agreement. His actions prove he never had any intention of handing over the funds.

I read all of your pm's...he says over and over again that they "may" or "might" do the fund before if it gets on a big exchange,
but he continually stresses "after POW"

So you translate that into meaning that within mere moments of being on a large exchange that the fund would be sent over?
Delusional much? or just wanted to get your hands on it as fast as possible?

There is a difference between listening and hearing what you want.

I never asked for the coins when it got listed on Bittrex. As soon as it got listed on Bittrex the dev msged me and told me that my fee was too high. Clearly after he saw the price of Hyper being over 10k satoshi.

Yes, I read what you said.

What you fail to realize is whether or not that was his intention or the reason he wanted to renegotiate is neither here nor there.

He approached you to renegotiate and you did not like the deal. There is nothing against a contract to try and renegotiate. He can say he was not going to pay you until the cows come home. That is when you hold your ground, but instead you accepted a counter offer that eliminated your original contract.
If you would have held your ground and he did not send the fund after POW then you would have a legitimate argument.

Now if you believe that you did not agree to a renegotiation, then you broke the contract by revealing what was to be confidential within it.

Either way you screwed yourself. No matter what his intention was or cause thereof.

That is how a court of law would see it and rule on it..I am certain.
It is very clear cut.

The major issue I have is that you then threw a fit and damaged the coin on purpose, after you covered your ass first with your high sale.
And you only threw the fit when you believed you would not get the coins you expected because we will never know what would have happened if you held your ground. Then your greed revealed itself.

You know my points. Case closed on my end. I can not explain in any clearer.

leewilson

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:09:02 PM

Last time I cater to you. You are clearly a waste of time. Instead of asking me for my screenshots, you should stop nuthugging the dev and ask for open ledger for the premine. He also claimed he bought 100k Hyper, where is the proof of that?

30k in my wallet, 10k moved to bittrex and sold, last 7k sitting in my bittrex wallet. No you will not get a screenshot of that, I have provided enough proof.

Have not had the opportunity to address transparency as of yet because I am busy dealing with someone that when their opinion is not the same they resort to infantile name calling on a continued basis. I am sure I am a troll in your book too. You are now ignored.

I am certain, as it has already been done, and even mentioned by the dev about being transparent that the community will not allow it any other way. (Hint: that is why secret large amounts of coins whether for payment or not is shady and will lead to this exact situation every time)

Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:09:24 PM

I am still doing the IPO if the dev is up for it, i have 5000HYPER remaining.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:14:29 PM

He eliminated the original contract when he said that he wouldn't pay the fee. This is after we finalized the deal. Finalized means no more negotiations. The deal is done. Whether he transferred the funds or not, the agreement is there. I started work on the fund once the agreement was made. I promoted the fund in my journal. I spent time studying orderflow on sharex and hashrates on the network. So in the end I was duped there is no disputing that.

From his PM:

I understand you might be disappointed or even angry but to be honest we're not going to pay 125 000 HYPER for the journal and your management of the fund.

He was holding the funds hostage to get a lower fee. This is after we made the final agreement for 125k Hyper on the 28th of May.  If Hyper had been trading at 100 satoshi, would he still say that 125k hyper was too much? What made it too much for him was the value of the hyper in BTC at the time that he decided to break the agreement.

quarkkid

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:29:46 PM

Wow! I cant believe im waking up to this BTCullshit...  Huh
Everything was going so well 8 hours ago...
Seems crazy to let a disagreement get in the way of the success of this coin.

My reputation thread!! ...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419456.0
C A Ix > >   CAIx-- Xt7qWX6LTAURHZYzjenTBNfViztCz2z72U
shivamchawla

Activity: 466

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 12:32:19 PM

Wow! I cant believe im waking up to this BTCullshit...  Huh

A disagreement was converted into a fud by tokyo and it started the dump. Nevertheless, the coin dev is still here and still working for the coin.
Kergekoin

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:35:59 PM

No, just the noob, ignorant and stubborn dev.

He could admit the mistakes, and not having any idea about hes coin source code, but instead he spreads the lies to hype hes coin.
I agree, that the disagreement with tokyoghetto is ugly looking too.
The good part is that everyone can make their own conclusions, since its all publicly available.  Wink

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
quarkkid

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:42:24 PM

I was wondering where were u. A disagreement was converted into a fud by tokyo and it started the dump. Nevertheless, the coin dev is still here and still working for the coin.

Yeah clearly 8 hours in the crypto-world is a lifetime. This will merely be a tiny bump in the road that will no doubt be forgotten about in the very near future. Its just a shame you guys couldnt work things out. I still think this will be epic...but this could of been "fucking epic" from the start, and you both probably would of benefited more by sorting this out and pushing forward instead of parting ways. But...i dont want to get involved in the politics, its been talked about enough now.

My reputation thread!! ...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419456.0
C A Ix > >   CAIx-- Xt7qWX6LTAURHZYzjenTBNfViztCz2z72U
Geenstijl
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:46:48 PM

I almost bought this coin... untill i read into all this drama.
shivamchawla

Activity: 466

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 12:47:15 PM

I was wondering where were u. A disagreement was converted into a fud by tokyo and it started the dump. Nevertheless, the coin dev is still here and still working for the coin.

Yeah clearly 8 hours in the crypto-world is a lifetime. This will merely be a tiny bump in the road that will no doubt be forgotten about in the very near future. Its just a shame you guys couldnt work things out. I still think this will be epic...but this could of been "fucking epic" from the start, and you both probably would of benefited more by sorting this out and pushing forward instead of parting ways. But...i dont want to get involved in the politics, its been talked about enough now.

You are right. Lets just forget about it and focus more on mmo.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:47:22 PM

A disagreement was converted into a fud by tokyo and it started the dump. Nevertheless, the coin dev is still here and still working for the coin.

a broken agreement was made public and the market decided to sell.
ebeth08

Activity: 168

Twitter - @hashking

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:52:13 PM

a broken agreement was made public and the market decided to sell.

FUD is fairly common nowadays.  Great time to buy  Tongue

This coin will prevail and be back up within hours, guarantee it!  Cool

I have mined almost 10000 coins and am still mining.

No plans to sell, this coin is going places. 

BTC CASINO - REAL LIVE DEALERS >> http://bit.ly/btccasino
Mine @ the Best Pools | Standard Fee: 0.75% | https://www.minep.it/
VISION IT, LIVE IT
tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:58:59 PM

yes it is going places:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: