Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:27:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716613 times)
Cohle

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:13:29 AM

Don't panic sell guyz. Our dev and tokyoghetto are really in cahoots - putting on these theatrics to cause panic dumps into their buy orders. Watch them patch things up once their FUD-fuelled accumulation is accomplished. Forget the Moon - HYPER is bound for the Ort Cloud and beyond. Right guyz? Guyz?
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:15:08 AM

where's that price stabilizing fund at anyway? doesn't seem to be working. I'm seeing a flatliner at bittrex. and yeah no buy orders in the recent market history.

The dev still has control of the premine, which includes the fund. He never sent me the fund. Price is tanking and instead of me doing what I do best, the fund is probably being dumped by the dev on bittrex, along with the premine.

What is your problem? Do you have any evidence of that or do you just like to throw accusations around? I'm still behind this coin 100%.

Google the word probably. Its a possibility, but it is not known for certain. Not an accusation, its a speculation.

tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:16:43 AM

where's that price stabilizing fund at anyway? doesn't seem to be working. I'm seeing a flatliner at bittrex. and yeah no buy orders in the recent market history.

The dev still has control of the premine, which includes the fund. He never sent me the fund. Price is tanking and instead of me doing what I do best, the fund is probably being dumped by the dev on bittrex, along with the premine.

Right now it appears what you do best is crash a market. Can you at least stop it with the dramatic fearful assumptions until things are more clear? It isn't helping anything.

Devs if you want to save your coin you have to start by coming forward with transparency on the premine.

free markets. people decide what they want to do, not me. I have no control on how the market reacts.
leptoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:17:03 AM

With an attitude like that, I'm glad you're not with the coin anymore. You're just making yourself look bad at this point. This was a project to begin with, there was never any intention of getting a lot of profit. So you are just wrong in every way that you can be, and despite the price on Bittrex, the project will continue.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:18:18 AM

I believe I made the right choice - my intuition was correct. Tokyoghetto may well have dumped the whole fund plus the 100K he would have killed the coin.

HYPER is still very much alive and myself and the core team aren't going anywhere.

I'm in this for the long haul, it's only day 6 so far, this coin is still very young and I am going to follow through with the road map set out above.

More updates tomorrow Smiley

You have no proof of that. your intuition is wrong and you are a pathetic human being. You are using my reaction to a broken agreement to justify keeping the fund to yourself. You made the wrong choice on so many levels.

The smart people will leave, the kool-aid drinkers will stick around hoping this coin goes places. But in the end, you are wrong, I was right and the its all out in the open for the world to see.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:19:39 AM

With an attitude like that, I'm glad you're not with the coin anymore. You're just making yourself look bad at this point. This was a project to begin with, there was never any intention of getting a lot of profit. So you are just wrong in every way that you can be, and despite the price on Bittrex, the project will continue.

You must be insane. Dev broke an agreement and I look bad? Free markets...remember that.
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:21:05 AM

HYPER was never a serious investment it was only as a hedge to my CAIx. Since it failed i suggest u all invest in a coin with strong fundementals like CAIx. I knew it would succeed or fail it didnt matter to me. Lock ur losses before they become more red and go to another coin.
leptoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:22:23 AM

You must be insane. Dev broke an agreement and I look bad? Free markets...remember that.

Yeah, I'm the insane one. Sure.

It hasn't failed because it can't. It really doesn't matter what the trade price is.
HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 09:31:29 AM

If anyone reading this doesn't like the coin just go take a deep breath, and go do something you enjoy. See you back here when we have partnerships with MMOs for HYPER as an in-game currency and the Alpha is up Smiley

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:38:25 AM

Opinion from someone on the outside looking in:

I read over your whole thread tokyoghetto. Not good at all.

You telling everyone that you are a man of integrity and then immediately following that up with you noticing a huge non-transparent-premine.
But you had rented miners, so in order for you to potentially not lose your investment you then begin your plot to keep everyone in the dark until you can hatch a plan to ease the public perception.

You then say how the dev used your good name to his advantage, but according to your own statements you say that you approached him to do just that and as a "volunteer" (<--free).

So to break it down you approached the dev with a secret plan and to use your good name all because you saw a bad premine that had the potential of losing you money because you had rented rigs. (why any trading genius would need to rent rigs is another story)
versus taking a possible loss and informing the public? integrity eh? no wonder you had to tell us.

Oh, what a tangled web we weave...

Now, to the "contract". During the "re-negotiatons" you did not have to say anything or respond at all except how you did.
Multiple mistakes occurred once you thought you weren't getting any money. You must remember, you had not done any work yet. So when the greed kicked in you made a few errors.

According to the terms, No transfer of funds was suppose to happen until the devs decided. (Maybe after it gets on a big exchange, after POW)
The moment you accepted the 10,000, you accepted the new deal. period.
If you believe that is not true, then you broke the old and new contract shortly thereafter that making the any and all contracts null and void.
How you ask? You posted the private contract. That was something you stipulated and you broke it.

Now, back to integrity, glad you could sell your 10,000 HYPER ($800) high to some poor sap before you went on a FUD fit.

Am I dismissing the dev premine situation?
Not at all, but I am addressing the one who is acting like a victim when they are closer to a victimizer.
Especially, because they were going to be the fund manager.

And you not wanting the devs to have a copy of the wallet. are you serious?
What if you were dealing with a cash fund for a business that you were a part of?...
you mean to tell me that the ceo and board can't have access to the funds?Huh??

Shady and crooked, all the way around.

ps Yes one person changed the market today and that made it jump so high.There was only one thing different from a week ago, yesterday and 5 minutes before...it got listed on bittrex. That immediately equaled a much larger volume base and exposure...that was the only difference. Nothing more, nothing less. So the guy on twitter that got it listed is the one person I was speaking of that changed the direction in a huge upward turn.
And the opposite is true as well, only one shot it straight down too.

pss If it was so bad, then why have gone along with it? Not even gone along with it, but created the plan to do it. To dupe everyone?
Also, you did not want people to see your fees and be able to copycat your fund managing, but then you post them?
Sounds like you weren't interested in copycats, more like keeping up the charade.
Don't look behind the curtain.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
shivamchawla

Activity: 466

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 09:39:02 AM

You could have easily left by just saying that u r not managing the fund anymore but u didnt because u wanted to get attention. Thats pathetic and i think we can easily find someone better than you who would manage the fund more efficiently.
leewilson

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:40:00 AM

What is your problem? Do you have any evidence of that or do you just like to throw accusations around? I'm still behind this coin 100%.

You, leptoon, seemed very good at seeing through the bs from the start.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
Vandalay23

Activity: 341

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:48:19 AM

Hey Dev
Do you still believe you can tag a 15k min price for IPO?

I think the price should be 4k max  given the current market situation
tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:53:09 AM

I didn't want the devs to have the copy of the wallet because then they could of as easily moved funds around, then blamed me for theft. Was that part not obvious to you?

also read my post here, number 81

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.msg6947160#msg6947160

here is the quote I want you to read.

I will charge a percentage + take stock for my services.

This was before I even sent my first proposal.

There was no secret plan, it was known to everyone from the start that I would run the fund.

Why would any trading genius rent rigs? Is this a serious question? to get coins obviously.

The whole point of me taking control of the fund is because people freaked out at the premine. Ahh you know what, no point in arguing with idiots.

im out.
Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:54:51 AM

Hey Dev

he left i think :/
HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 09:56:02 AM

Hey Dev

Price will be adjusted - probably not that low but it may be lower than initial projections.

I also want to find a trusted member to run the IPO and act as escrow.

I do not want to manage it myself.

A real trusted member with great positive trust feedback, and who believes in HYPER, can contact me for a bounty to be run the IPO.

Preferably hero member.

The funds will be used for the BTC side of the stabilization fund, and depending on the amount raised the rest will be used to recruit coding devs for the MMO.

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
shivamchawla

Activity: 466

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 09:56:52 AM

I didn't want the devs to have the copy of the wallet because then they could of as easily moved funds around, then blamed me for theft. Was that part not obvious to you?

There was no secret plan, it was known to everyone from the start that I would run the fund.

Why would any trading genius rent rigs? Is this a serious question? to get coins obviously.

The whole point of me taking control of the fund is because people freaked out at the premine. Ahh you know what, no point in arguing with idiots.

im out.

My question still stands that why didnt you left by just saying u r not running the fund anymore. You just started posting over and over again saying the coin is a scam and other things.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:03:23 AM

im out.

My question still stands that why didnt you left by just saying u r not running the fund anymore. You just started posting over and over again saying the coin is a scam and other things.

My inbox got flooded with people wanting to know the reason why. The reason why is a shady one. All of a sudden the coin gets listed on Bittrex and the Dev has a change of heart? I gave the dev no reason to drop me from the fund. If he acted like that towards me, imagine a coder, developer or graphics person. He could pull the wool on anyone because he holds all the funds. That is why i made the reason public, to warn people of his shady antics.

Now I see he is trying to recruit a hero member to run the IPO to pump the coin again. What happened to Collegestudent I thought he was running the IPO? Basically how he used me he will use someone else. He is trying to restore confidence in the coin. Either way I don't lose. I hold a few Hyper so if the price rises I make money, if it doesn't I don't care I am in pure profit.

So who is going to run the fund now? Ohh wait let me guess, there will be no fund, just an IPO of 100k Hyper. Wow this dev is a smart one. You guys should definitely go all in on this coin.

I could have brought a ton of value to this project, dev had a brain fart and dropped me for what I believe is greed.

leewilson

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:09:39 AM

Don't panic sell guyz. Our dev and tokyoghetto are really in cahoots - putting on these theatrics to cause panic dumps into their buy orders. Watch them patch things up once their FUD-fuelled accumulation is accomplished. Forget the Moon - HYPER is bound for the Ort Cloud and beyond. Right guyz? Guyz?

I'm out if this is a case of theatrics.

leewilson

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:10:27 AM

Right now it appears what you do best is crash a market. Can you at least stop it with the dramatic fearful assumptions until things are more clear? It isn't helping anything.

Devs if you want to save your coin you have to start by coming forward with transparency on the premine.

free markets. people decide what they want to do, not me. I have no control on how the market reacts.

free markets and yelling "fire" in a theater are two entirely different things.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: