Ok guys here is the current development roadmap (warning this is long!)
Current priority is marketing. Giveaways / bounties have been heating up and HYPER has been on Yahoo Finance: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cryptocurrency-hyper-sponsoring-space-mmo-161300553.html
There will be more media coming over the next few days. Anyone can also drop into the freenode channel at #hypercrypto for giveaways and to discuss projects such as the MMO
MMO development is in the conceptual / foundation stage. I am eagerly awaiting responses to these points of discussion I have raised:
Current MMO team can be seen here http://hypercrypto.com/space-based-mmo/
There are 5 areas of discussion which I would like to open up to the community. This is a community project and I don't want to just call all the shots:
1. Discussing the HYPER MMO game world and background story to the MMO
2. Game mechanics. Should it be real time? Do we want a strategy game, like a 4x MMO? This was actually my original vision but I am not sure if this would be too ambitious at this stage. My vision is for players to build and grow an intergalactic empire which earns them HYPER, and which will remain the same until the next time the player logs in. Players will also be able to interact and form alliances and trade agreements etc with other players. So we would end up with a huge HYPER universe of players and their empires. Later we could add features where players can explore the universe by piloting one of their ships around the galaxy etc in cockpit view. Players should be ble to choose from a number of alien races (or humans) to play as, and could perhaps also create a custom race. There will be artificial and biological races and some races will be able to thrive in different atmospheres to Earth's (for example sulphur based life).
3. Open source resources and frameworks to use. We need to start compiling open source space tools / graphics / images / designs which we can incorporate into the game. The game itself may be open source this is still to be decided. We could make the game closed source so that it is an asset of the HYPER community.
4. The coding foundation. I'll be honest with you guys we will probably need a professional that we pay well to manage this aspect. Suggestions on game engines and frameworks to look at are gratefully accepted.
5. Any HYPER profits from the game could be compounded back into the market stabilization fund or other HYPER projects. While the game will earn HYPER for players, they will also be able to purchase game upgrades such as extra worlds and technologies etc for HYPER.
Should we have this discussion here or shall I open threads on the HYPER forum?
Any feedback gratefully accepted
Feedback will be incorporated into a preliminary document. A wiki might be a good way to discuss these aspects of the game and perhaps I should set one up. Remember that anyone is welcome to join the discussion, and contribute their unique skillset and passions.
This is a long term project guys so I don't think it is responsible to have ETAs yet as we are still establishing the fundamentals of the game.
Once the PoW stage is over MMO Outreach Coordinator Gladimor will be reaching out to MMOs worldwide in an effort to get them to integrate HYPER as an in-game currency or for players to purchase upgrades. The sooner we can gain traction as a real game currency the better for the project
Gladimir has some really well thought out ideas regarding this so expect pleasant surprises early on for HYPER
Regarding premine transparency, after these initial marketing bounties have been given away (and PoW phase ends) separate funds will be set up for the main MMO project, ongoing marketing, bounties for other MMOs to accept HYPER and more. I have actually been placing some decent buy orders on the exchange (but not all the big orders!), as I really believe in this coin, so this HYPER may be reinvested in the project or I may use it to trade up the price and help stabilize it along with Tokyoghetto.
HYPER IPO will be launching soon! 100 000 to 200 000 HYPER will be issued in IPO format to raise BTC for the market stabilization fund and to hire a primary dev / coder for the MMO. IPO will take place through a reputable escrow and BTC fund will be 100% transparent. There will be stages to the IPO with increasing rates to purchase the HYPER. This will happen soon (1-3 days) and will be managed by Collegestudent who is an Asiacoin dev and has played a key role in that coin's revival!
Regarding exchanges Bittrex are considering the coin now. They said they will add it eventually but if we tweet them about it they will add it sooner (I will set up a bounty for this now on the HYPER forum). Poloniex have added HYPER to their new list of coins for consideration. Cryptsy will add it eventually, and if it has not been added in a week or so we will ramp things up with bounties to get the coin on Cryptsy by adding votes etc. Big props to Gladimir for really getting things going with contacting exchanges!
That's it for now
Looking forward to feedback and discussion.