Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:27:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 01:37:02 AM

Is there a bounty for a Mac Wallet?? Since the Dev drop his efforts??

From the Hyper dev's post:

Is there a mac wallet for GP?

Unfortunately not. The HYPER Mac wallet turned out to be quite buggy and I don't have the funds to pay a full-time Mac developer for HYPER or GP. If you know a Mac dev that would like to volunteer to build a Mac GP wallet (and perhaps even help update the HYPER Mac wallet) please let me know.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:22:36 AM

We need to make sure Hyperfuture is truly gone before a takeover is discussed. I would say give him 30 days to login, and if he doesnt then consider it abandoned, and open to takeover. Someone will pick this up. Someone with perhaps a massive team with many talented devs.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Coins-R-Us

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:55:49 AM

The developer does not have the money to pay for programmers,
well then what are the bounties for?  They were supposed to be paid
was the last I heard, but then why is twitch.tv still offline?
Hyperwars was never paid anything, and is now gone.
Seems like any funds for promoting or developing the coin have
been poorly managed.  I do hope things get better...
I'm still buying and staking Hyper!  Cheesy
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:22:57 AM

We need to make sure Hyperfuture is truly gone before a takeover is discussed. I would say give him 30 days to login, and if he doesnt then consider it abandoned, and open to takeover. Someone will pick this up. Someone with perhaps a massive team with many talented devs.

Vegas

The sad part is that there have been nothing but promises for a very long time. Mostly how a "Big PR Campaign" will start the "Next" week, i think it has been like that on every announcement. I have a feeling the project started well and has been going excellent so far but the dev seems to be running out of steam. The MMO that the coin was based around seems to have come to a halt also (but there are notes it could start if the marketcap will increase a lot) but i can not see it increasing, not like this.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:21:49 PM

The developer does not have the money to pay for programmers,
well then what are the bounties for?  They were supposed to be paid
was the last I heard, but then why is twitch.tv still offline?
Hyperwars was never paid anything, and is now gone.
Seems like any funds for promoting or developing the coin have
been poorly managed.  I do hope things get better...
I'm still buying and staking Hyper!  Cheesy

I recommend you to stop buying hyper until clarification of goals and strategies... dont let the emotions to guide you, this only leads to the loss of money..i know been there three times and every time i lost money, you cant fight the market that is the rule, you can only ride with it...
Coins-R-Us

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:04:31 PM

So who is "The HYPER Project"?
The wallet at hyperpoker.org is down.
Bugs have not been fixed in one year!!
I know, good help is hard to find.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:12:42 AM

So who is "The HYPER Project"?
The wallet at hyperpoker.org is down.
Bugs have not been fixed in one year!!
I know, good help is hard to find.

People are easier to believe in miracles than to recognize reality.
When I talk to them about what a project is created for the enrichment of developers, they begin to argue and do the wrong conclusions.
But when they themselves begin to realize it, it is already too late.
Their own Bitcoins are already in the pockets dark developer who shouted that the new tech coin will be the benchmark for the future of money  Cool

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
ktfutura

Activity: 133

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 07:44:17 AM

I'm new to Crypto and not technically smart. I just made some videos to help HYPER along its way at one time.

thanks,

Jeremiah Nichol
www.kcdj.pro

i am sorry that you have been sold lies.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 05:32:48 PM

sad story HYPER left the ranks of serious active maintained good POS income coins

but there still some of this kind existing

▼
     ▼
     ▼

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 06:31:38 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2015, 06:49:36 PM by HYPERfuture

Hi HYPER community,

Firstly, I would like to apologize, as it seems for some people the trust they had in me is broken.

Secondly, I would like to say that I am so grateful for the community that has risen up, and seen the potential in, a cryptocurrency aimed squarely at gaming communities and online games.

That is why I created HYPER, because I believe in this idea, and I know that many of you do too.

Unfortunately I have been very busy and I have not had the time I would have liked to devote to HYPER for the past 2-3 of months. It makes me sad when I see the effect my absence has on the community and currency as a whole.

Most of the gaming servers and infrastructure are still running as intended, and in fact besides my absence, HYPER is still the disruptive gaming cryptocurrency, and always will be.

A community takeover, is in my eyes a very positive development. I would still like to play a role in marketing and promotion, but the responsibility of managing the whole project is hard for me.

I don't expect anyone to understand unless they too have launched a cryptocurrency, and kept it alive for 18 months, because they do not want to be the person that just disappears when things get tough. This is why, although I may disappear for periods of time, I always come back and ensure that HYPER will grow and prosper for the good of all involved.

Wearing the many hats of marketing, management, making sure the network itself is robust, pushing wallet updates, answering PMs (sorry to everyone I have not replied to yet), coordinating the rebuilding of our core website after the hack, not to mention emails (the address itself I have not reactivated yet after we were hacked), and ignoring / dealing with trolls, is too much for one person that does not have many, many hours of spare time every day.

I am not that person. However, I believe in HYPER, I have spent many, many sleepless nights tweaking websites, coordinating marketing, making sure the network has sufficient nodes, pushing wallet updates, and much more over the past year and a half.

It is time for a change, and I also agree that the community deserves better.

I would like everyone that was considering a community takeover to PM me with your ideas. The best ideas I will turn into a poll. And as always, I will let the community decide, because the community is HYPER. HYPER is a decentralized cryptocurrency, it certainly shouldn't rely on one person (me), to make sure it runs smoothly.

This is not decentralization, this is dependence, and is something HYPER needs to overcome to reach the next levels I know it can and will reach. Together, we can take HYPER to where it belongs.

Satoshi is dead, or disappeared, or living on the dark side of the moon. And while I am none of those, a true cryptocurrency does not rely on its creator, due to its decentralized nature and HYPER should be no different.

When Bitcoin was 18 months old it was worth essentially nothing, and considering that, when taking the long view, HYPER still has a very long way to go.

Everyone please PM me with your ideas for the takeover, it is time to move beyond this project relying on me, but I will still be involved as much as I possibly can.

Thank you for your time in reading this and game on. As I said all of HYPER's game server infrastructure is still active and the current list can be seen at http://hypercrypto.com

Just to make it clear I am not “retiring' or “abandoning” the project. I too think that HYPER deserves better. You deserve better. I simply want to work on one aspect of HYPER (such as the marketing), and let other community members work on what they think they can do best (such as game development, running the twitter account, running the official HYPER email account, being responsible for the network security, etc). Anyone is welcome to begin work on any HYPER supported game or App as they see fit. We have such an amazing community here. Let's make it happen.

My “real life” has very recently become much more manageable, and realistically I should be able to reply to ALL PMs I have received, within the next week or so. Unfortunately, I am not willing to go into personal details as to why I have been unable to give HYPER the attention it deserves the past few months.

Thank you again for taking the time to read this, and I extend my deepest apologies to anyone that feels let down, disappointed, or upset by my latest leave of absence. It is time for HYPER to evolve to true decentralization.

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:26:19 PM

Hi HYPER community,

Firstly, I would like to apologize, as it seems for some people the trust they had in me is broken.

Secondly, I would like to say that I am so grateful for the community that has risen up, and seen the potential in, a cryptocurrency aimed squarely at gaming communities and online games.

That is why I created HYPER, because I believe in this idea, and I know that many of you do too.

Unfortunately I have been very busy and I have not had the time I would have liked to devote to HYPER for the past 2-3 of months. It makes me sad when I see the effect my absence has on the community and currency as a whole.

Most of the gaming servers and infrastructure are still running as intended, and in fact besides my absence, HYPER is still the disruptive gaming cryptocurrency, and always will be.

A community takeover, is in my eyes a very positive development. I would still like to play a role in marketing and promotion, but the responsibility of managing the whole project is hard for me.

I don't expect anyone to understand unless they too have launched a cryptocurrency, and kept it alive for 18 months, because they do not want to be the person that just disappears when things get tough. This is why, although I may disappear for periods of time, I always come back and ensure that HYPER will grow and prosper for the good of all involved.

Wearing the many hats of marketing, management, making sure the network itself is robust, pushing wallet updates, answering PMs (sorry to everyone I have not replied to yet), coordinating the rebuilding of our core website after the hack, not to mention emails (the address itself I have not reactivated yet after we were hacked), and ignoring / dealing with trolls, is too much for one person that does not have many, many hours of spare time every day.

I am not that person. However, I believe in HYPER, I have spent many, many sleepless nights tweaking websites, coordinating marketing, making sure the network has sufficient nodes, pushing wallet updates, and much more over the past year and a half.

I would like everyone that was considering a community takeover to PM me with your ideas. The best ideas I will turn into a poll. And as always, I will let the community decide, because the community is HYPER. HYPER is a decentralized cryptocurrency, it certainly shouldn't rely on one person (me), to make sure it runs smoothly.

This is not decentralization, this is dependence, and is something HYPER needs to overcome to reach the next levels I know it can and will reach. Together, we can take HYPER to where it belongs.

Satoshi is dead, or disappeared, or living on the dark side of the moon. And while I am none of those, a true cryptocurrency does not rely on its creator, due to its decentralized nature and HYPER should be no different.

When Bitcoin was 18 months old it was worth essentially nothing, and considering that, when taking the long view, HYPER still has a very long way to go.

Everyone please PM me with your ideas for the takeover, it is time to move beyond this project relying on me, but I will still be involved as much as I possibly can.

Thank you for your time in reading this and game on. As I said all of HYPER's game server infrastructure is still active and the current list can be seen at http://hypercrypto.com

Just to make it clear I am not “retiring' or “abandoning” the project. I too think that HYPER deserves better. You deserve better. I simply want to work on one aspect of HYPER (such as the marketing), and let other community members work on what they think they can do best (such as game development, running the twitter account, running the official HYPER email account, being responsible for the network security, etc). Anyone is welcome to begin work on any HYPER supported game or App as they see fit. We have such an amazing community here. Let's make it happen.

My “real life” has very recently become much more manageable, and realistically I should be able to reply to ALL PMs I have received, within the next week or so. Unfortunately, I am not willing to go into personal details as to why I have been unable to give HYPER the attention it deserves the past few months.

Thank you again for taking the time to read this, and I extend my deepest apologies to anyone that feels let down, disappointed, or upset by my latest leave of absence. It is time for HYPER to evolve to true decentralization.

Thank you for coming back and being honest about what is happening and what your views are on the current situation. I agree on the part that HYPER needs to grow and develeope on its own without needing a "figure" ahead of it all the time. It might be a bit more time till that point is reached but it is possible. Ill give it a long thought, maybe i can figure something out to help also.
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:47:45 PM

Hi HYPER community,

I totally agree with you! We all need to work as a community! No idea can really grow to realization without a team! It's never too late to succeed! The future is still to be formed and success to be had! Smiley
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 09:16:45 PM

Hi HYPER community,

Yes. Hyper needs to grow as a solid community to help the project reach new heights. I understand that development is not an easy task, and takes time and patience. In my opinion, I think we need more marketing to attract most people out there who don't know about cryptocurrencies (like most gamers) and thus this might make a positive effect in the markets and price. I am willing to do anything I can to help support this project.

I'm looking forward to establishing several Hyper nodes. Most of them would be consisting of Raspberry Pi nodes.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
shagda

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:52:28 PM

Thank you for the update and your efforts in creating Hyper. Everyone knows the risks and hard work involved in such an undertaking and personally I still believe Hyper can endure  Smiley
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 09:47:36 AM

Thank you for the update and your efforts in creating Hyper. Everyone knows the risks and hard work involved in such an undertaking and personally I still believe Hyper can endure  Smiley

Thank you for coming back and being honest about what is happening and what your views are on the current situation. I agree on the part that HYPER needs to grow and develeope on its own without needing a "figure" ahead of it all the time. It might be a bit more time till that point is reached but it is possible. Ill give it a long thought, maybe i can figure something out to help also.

I totally agree with you! We all need to work as a community! No idea can really grow to realization without a team! It's never too late to succeed! The future is still to be formed and success to be had! Smiley

Yes. Hyper needs to grow as a solid community to help the project reach new heights. I understand that development is not an easy task, and takes time and patience. In my opinion, I think we need more marketing to attract most people out there who don't know about cryptocurrencies (like most gamers) and thus this might make a positive effect in the markets and price. I am willing to do anything I can to help support this project.

I'm looking forward to establishing several Hyper nodes. Most of them would be consisting of Raspberry Pi nodes.  Grin

Thank you everyone for your feedback and support.

Some new HYPER Raspberry Pi nodes would be awesome Abiky Smiley Feel free to write a guide on how to do it, in case anyone else wants to set up some nodes.

I'm going to be looking for social media manager (twitter account) and a few other roles over the next few weeks.

If anyone is interested in having an official role in the HYPER project please PM me. I am looking for someone to manage the official HYPER twitter account, and someone else to conduct community management in the thread here on bitcointalk. But if there is something else you would like to do please also PM me with your ideas. Any suggestions will be taken on board.

Ignatius is running most of of the game server infrastructure (CSGO, TF2, etc) and all the game server competitions and HYPER payout systems are fully operational. Anyone can learn more at http://hypercrypto.com and at https://cashncarry.info/ (all the biggest HYPER gaming competitions are also outlined at Cash N Carry, there is also a HYPER web wallet and loads of other great tools, competitions and bounties there).

I will post another big update soon and get back to everyone via PM soon as well.

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:05:39 AM

It may be worthwhile to apply for yobit.net ?

Who can do it? I'm sure their approval

HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 10:14:14 AM

It may be worthwhile to apply for yobit.net ?

Who can do it? I'm sure their approval

Our biggest exchanges at the moment are Bittrex and Shapeshift but that is a great idea!

Please feel free to submit an application for HYPER.

bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:22:23 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 11:09:00 AM by bumbacoin

i've compiled a mac wallet from the https://github.com/palmd/Hyper
using qt4.8.6 it seems to work
(although i havent fully tested it.. maybe in 3 weeks once it's in sync Cheesy)

.obvious issue is that the dock icon menu is not present, i had a brief look but couldn't see anything obvious

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5j8d4FSc7drYlQ5emtibXBZdUE/view?usp=sharing

i'm curious as to the previous version of OSX wallet, which version of qt it uses.

if anyone still has such a copy of old mac osx version?
can they either PM me a link to download it, or go into
Hyper-Qt > About Qt
then PM what version "This program uses Qt version x.x.x"
or seomthing similar.

if you enjoy this wallet. please feel free to do soemthing nice for bumbacoin Wink

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
Ombc

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Hey Nice too meet you! i'm Ombc :D

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 01:32:19 PM

Hey HyperFuture Can u please read u pm's from my?
And can u send everymonth before the month end the 1000 Hyper For the server?
I hope you can do that so i can keep the server running
And i know your verry busy but that's no problem i hope

StakeBox

Activity: 226

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 12:15:38 AM

So I was waiting on the OK from HYPERfuture before I posted this here, I didn't want to clog up this thread without his blessing, and his hiatus had things on pause. He is back now and let me know to go for it. So, without further ado.

The HYPER community has been the most responsive of all the coins I have enabled on the StakeBox. I have sold far more StakeBoxes with HYPER on them than any other coin, I really appreciate that. It was while the price was a good deal higher than it is today, but I think it will come back from the recent losses, thanks to a strong community, and a dev who has now welcomed help from said community. To show my thanks, I would like to give 2 StakeBoxes away to members of the HYPER community.

I am not going to choose who gets them, but I will put it to a vote. If you would like to be one of the recipients, post your desire to this thread. The 2 members with the most votes one week from now will be the winners. Don't vote for yourself, think about those who have done the most to help the community and the coin. I would hope that the winners would show their gratitude by reporting back here, and maybe elsewhere, with their thoughts on the StakeBox, though that is not required. If you have no idea what I am talking about you can learn more at StakeBox.com.

Again, thanks for your support, lets work together to get this thing back where it should be.

Low power dedicated staking hardware, learn more at StakeBox.com
Raspberry Pi wallets at github.com/StakeBox
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: