Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:58:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
saberu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:24:30 PM

30,000 XC ready on Cryptsy. Let`s get this party started ladies and gentlemen!

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slaxt

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Gone......

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:25:30 PM

300,000 XC ready on Cryptsy. Let`s get this party started ladies and gentlemen!

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
wevus

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 05:26:56 PM

u need to at least 1200$ (1000 XC) to use annon function isnt that too much shouldnt that be for free ?

+ How much %/$ is fee in that anon function and who gets it ?

No you need that much to become an anon node. You can stop becoming a node at any time and withdraw that balance. For refrence it takes $12,000 to become a dark node.

Much better bang for the buck. I have a bad feeling about Fud headed our way again. Oh well, better product at a lower price will win out everytime.

XChat: XQ6YhjRgXHuZKPwDTps6J6i8mwdYnXYdtY
Donatations for the starving pigmies: XC XSoc3Eb7u2EwMaqV6jYChHrhdDvtZp6Cap
BTC 1ALk4YtmNTLwAvPZszQvrNwmrUBSUPXNKr
saberu

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:27:58 PM

u need to at least 1200$ (1000 XC) to use annon function isnt that too much shouldnt that be for free ?

No you need that much to become an anon node. You can stop becoming a node at any time and withdraw that balance. For refrence it takes $12,000 to become a dark node.

$12k is fair if you consider when XC reaches 0.02 it will require $14k.

Though Darkcoin is a PoS and not the crypto kind Tongue

saberu

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:29:00 PM

You have 300,000 xc? That is sick.

Slaxt

Activity: 476

Gone......

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:29:36 PM

You have 300,000 xc? That is sick.
300,000 satoshi

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:42:35 PM

I've set the marketplace requirment at 100 posts

Oh, that's good! I'll have access in a couple of years then!

Thanks.
phosphorush

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:52:02 PM

I'm not gettign reward for the POS minting, seen other guy complaining too, what's up with that?

Your account locked, please contact support.
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:53:34 PM

I've set the marketplace requirment at 100 posts

Oh, that's good! I'll have access in a couple of years then!

Thanks.
+1

Alright I changed to 50
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:54:26 PM

$12k is fair if you consider when XC reaches 0.02 it will require $14k.

Though Darkcoin is a PoS and not the crypto kind Tongue

not 12,000 .. only 1200.  Even better! everyone can participate!
wevus

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 06:25:53 PM

I am laying all my cards on the table: Having recently been diagnosed with prostate cancer, This is by far the best investment I have come across. I want this coin to explode in value, so I will be able to leave my wife and 3 sons something to make life a little easier.

I am convinced this technology is going to make all of us happy Smiley

LOL, no pressure.

mojun7982

Activity: 269

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:29:32 PM

I am laying all my cards on the table: Having recently been diagnosed with prostate cancer, This is by far the best investment I have come across. I want this coin to explode in value, so I will be able to leave my wife and 3 sons something to make life a little easier.

LOL, no pressure.
I'm sorry man
God bless you

wevus

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 06:33:55 PM

LOL, no pressure.
I'm sorry man
God bless you
Thank you,
God Bless you

No worries the next world is much better than this one Smiley

anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:38:06 PM

The wallet release is on track for tonight.

It will be mainnet ready, and have the XNode code in the wallet.  It is fully decentralized.  

Just to clarify somethings as well - REV2 will have a solution to the bad actor problem.  Using a dynamic learning trust system, the wallet will choose the trusted nodes over the bad actor nodes.  This also will be tied into the fee system so it will also be incentive based.  

I will also be laying out a very high level roadmap of what’s next, what’s coming and long term plans.
As part of this process, I will be putting together a complete business plan, which will be release later this week.  

Also if your running an XNODE your 1000 XC's will not stake.  There is a feature in the wallet - reserve balance - which basically prevents those coins from staking.  Xnodes will need to use this feature so that the coins are available for the Xpool.

ATCSECURE

So you can get fucked a few times by bad actor nodes, then it learns to trust good ones? Requires trust you mean, as in not trustless? As in the government can buy Xnodes and make them run as intended to gain trust and then see all transactions?

That is no different than DRK. Nothing stopping the government buying a lot of DRK nodes. Hence the 1000 DRK requirement to make it costly.

As the government can not buy many DRK masternodes and do the same? Or can not buy many many bitcoins and drop them to the floor? Or can not buy many many asic and 51% attack every crypto they want to? Answer is yes, they can. So we better sell all we have and get back to safety of fiat and corporate banks. I won't, you clearly should...

It will be mainnet ready, and have the XNode code in the wallet.  It is fully decentralized.  

Just to clarify somethings as well - REV2 will have a solution to the bad actor problem.  Using a dynamic learning trust system, the wallet will choose the trusted nodes over the bad actor nodes.  This also will be tied into the fee system so it will also be incentive based.  

I will also be laying out a very high level roadmap of what’s next, what’s coming and long term plans.
As part of this process, I will be putting together a complete business plan, which will be release later this week.  

Also if your running an XNODE your 1000 XC's will not stake.  There is a feature in the wallet - reserve balance - which basically prevents those coins from staking.  Xnodes will need to use this feature so that the coins are available for the Xpool.

ATCSECURE

So you can get fucked a few times by bad actor nodes, then it learns to trust good ones? Requires trust you mean, as in not trustless? As in the government can buy Xnodes and make them run as intended to gain trust and then see all transactions?

What happened to the additional protocol layer?

Ok guys it's starting....please be polite and answer the question if anyone as the knowledge to do it I don't unfortunately.

It does not matter. The more nodes there are, the harder it will get to detect any transactions. If you should control 2/3 of the nodes within the p2p network it might be possible to trace transactions. Once you hit 2 nodes in between it is very hard to detect. Highly unlikely to control that many nodes.

So, to sum it up, the more people that helps running xnodes.. the harder it will be to trace transactions, if not unpossible. Second, transaction times and stability will increse with running nodes as well. This is what decentralized is all about.. you can think of it as torrent traffic as well. Multipath can be applied to any sort of traffic. Thats why its kewl.

That's all it took from me to get you to admit that. Your nodes are no more "decentralized" than masternodes within Darkcoin, except Darkcoin masternodes are actually hard to acquire. Even owning 90%+ of all Masternodes doesn't give you a big shot at finding out who's sending what. Even your Staking is broken. "Truly decentralized anonimity", you guys make me laugh. Your product might end up being good, who knows, but the way you advertise is the most blatant bullshit I've ever seen. You have a 0.1 alpha release, act accordingly.

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
cryptico

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:40:32 PM

LOL, no pressure.
I'm sorry man
God bless you
Thank you,
God Bless you

No worries the next world is much better than this one Smiley

hey wevus Im really sorry for this.

For what I know prostate cancer is curable by a hig raw low fat vegan diet Search for more info about it.

Im not joking don't do Kemio do a strict Vegan diet with no oils and High quantity of raw vegetables large quantities of salads raw carrot juices raw green juices fruit ecc for the rest go with coocked steam potatoes steamed brown rice with veggies. do it for 6 months and go back to check yourself you might be compleatly healed im not joking look for the Gerson therapy online follow their diet but avoid coffee enemas as it seems they are useless and actually damage the body. do your research don't get fooled by the established medicine they just want to make money out of people deseases with useless harmful medications

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
prospect

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:41:29 PM

ATCSECURE

That is no different than DRK. Nothing stopping the government buying a lot of DRK nodes. Hence the 1000 DRK requirement to make it costly.

As the government can not buy many DRK masternodes and do the same? Or can not buy many many bitcoins and drop them to the floor? Or can not buy many many asic and 51% attack every crypto they want to? Answer is yes, they can. So we better sell all we have and get back to safety of fiat and corporate banks. I won't, you clearly should...

ATCSECURE

What happened to the additional protocol layer?

Ok guys it's starting....please be polite and answer the question if anyone as the knowledge to do it I don't unfortunately.

It does not matter. The more nodes there are, the harder it will get to detect any transactions. If you should control 2/3 of the nodes within the p2p network it might be possible to trace transactions. Once you hit 2 nodes in between it is very hard to detect. Highly unlikely to control that many nodes.

So, to sum it up, the more people that helps running xnodes.. the harder it will be to trace transactions, if not unpossible. Second, transaction times and stability will increse with running nodes as well. This is what decentralized is all about.. you can think of it as torrent traffic as well. Multipath can be applied to any sort of traffic. Thats why its kewl.

That's all it took from me to get you to admit that. Your nodes are no more "decentralized" than masternodes within Darkcoin, except Darkcoin masternodes are actually hard to acquire. Even owning 90%+ of all Masternodes doesn't give you a big shot at finding out who's sending what. Even your Staking is broken. "Truly decentralized anonimity", you guys make me laugh. Your product might end up being good, who knows, but the way you advertise is the most blatant bullshit I've ever seen. You have a 0.1 alpha release, act accordingly.

What are you talking about? Dont even know what to answer. What to admit? Do XC have to admit something? Everything is stated clearly in the technology that being used. Google it.
jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:47:26 PM

The little pointless posts here are funny. Its like someone going to Mcdonalds, then saying.....I food here and it was delicious, but Burger King is waaaay better.
Then another guy standing up and saying, I also liked food here a lot, but Wendys is waaay better.
Then another stands and says I too had delicious food here, but I spent most days at pizza hut and am only here just this one time.

Until you have pretty much everyone obviously supporting their own agenda in a very flamboyant manner that fools no one.

Please, please, do this, for the children...learn to manipulate without straight up lying, or having a flame/fud wars. Do some research on your (perceived) competition. Find a actual flaw to discuss in a logical manner. Otherwise, you come off like a willfully ignorant brown noser for whatever various cause/company you support. This is not very much fun if you cannot do anything but spit ignorance.

Looks like this needs repeating for the children.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:50:31 PM

you know.. if we all just ignore the dark trolls they will go away.  Do not even reply to them.  When they realized they are ignored totally it will no longer satisfy them to post shit here. Just ignore them, dont quote them - nothing.
ballzdeep

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:51:38 PM

you know.. if we all just ignore the dark trolls they will go away.  Do not even reply to them.  When they realized they are ignored totally it will no longer satisfy them to post shit here. Just ignore them, dont quote them - nothing.

He was right about block times, that is also part of the "crash" , many coin stuck in transfers because no block found = chaos....

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:55:21 PM

So when the wallet hits tonight I assume there will be a way to independently prove the decentralized anonymous transactions are going through on the blockchain to quiet the trolls?
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: