Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:47:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:40:04 PM

@Teka, could you maybe tell us how the logo progress is going? At the contest page it states that a new logo would be introduced today, is that still going to happen?

Cheers

The submissions end today 23:59 GMT TIME, after this users will have 24hours to vote on the new logo.

I would give a bit more time teka as for now I did not see anything business like apart from the one taken by Xavier I don't think there is any rush for the logo better come up with the beat ones rather than amotorial ones. +1 if you agree

+1000 This extremely important for the future of this coin currency technology.

Speaking of that Xavier logo, has anyone thought of actually contacting and offering him the bounty money to create the logo?

Contacting Xavier prob not a good move. AS i suggested we should just cleverly borrow it without threat of legal recourse on part of Xavier. I am hapy somebody has indeed submitted a similar design (altho it is a little too busy for my taste 0 a v2 could be better imo)

Maybe we can contact him and ask to make a similar logo and give him the bounty.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:41:20 PM

@Teka, could you maybe tell us how the logo progress is going? At the contest page it states that a new logo would be introduced today, is that still going to happen?

Cheers

The submissions end today 23:59 GMT TIME, after this users will have 24hours to vote on the new logo.

I would give a bit more time teka as for now I did not see anything business like apart from the one taken by Xavier I don't think there is any rush for the logo better come up with the beat ones rather than amotorial ones. +1 if you agree

Speaking of that Xavier logo, has anyone thought of actually contacting and offering him the bounty money to create the logo?

Contacting Xavier prob not a good move. AS i suggested we should just cleverly borrow it without threat of legal recourse on part of Xavier. I am hapy somebody has indeed submitted a similar design (altho it is a little too busy for my taste 0 a v2 could be better imo)

Maybe we can contact him and ask to make a similar logo and give him the bounty.

As I said you may contact him/ anyone but you or they have to enter the contest.
shockstar

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:43:54 PM

Hello all,
How much time it take for a xc transfer (from wallet to mintpal)? already 2h for me and it's still in pending with 0conf

thanks Smiley

it took me 6 hours Sad
phosphorush

Activity: 503

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:44:16 PM

I have had 50k XC in my windows wallet for 2 days and no staking yet

How do I get my coins to stake?

Mine isn't working too, and other people reported the same.

Your account locked, please contact support.
Grifftech

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:45:53 PM

Yeah, let's contact him. We don't need anything to cause FUD that we "stole" someone's logo. I liek the idea of going to 99Designs.com for the contest. We could link back to some of user submitted logos and if any of the designs use ideas from user submitted ones we can maybe split the bounty partially. Just an idea.
cryptico

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:51:07 PM

Cheers

As I said you may contact him/ anyone but you or they have to enter the contest.

Sorry I did not remember that, I tried a google search but nothing relevant came up Ithink he is jamaican from this:

http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Xavier_Chambers

If anyone has facebbok maybe he can do a facebbok search for Xavier Chambers Graphic design I don't use facebbok

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
cryptico

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:57:27 PM

Cool Teka can you do an Official Invitation to enter the Contest?

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Karlheinz1

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:06:41 PM

Cheers

Trust me the trolls will latch onto it and use it against us if we base a design on Xavier's logo. Better we just hire him.
Grifftech

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:07:19 PM

Cheers

Trust me the trolls will latch onto it and use it against us if we base a design on Xavier's logo. Better we just hire him.

Agreed
Teka (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:10:59 PM

That site doesn't actually let you send pms only follow.
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:16:45 PM

So when the wallet hits tonight I assume there will be a way to independently prove the decentralized anonymous transactions are going through on the blockchain to quiet the trolls?
im sure they will provide a walkthrough on how to send anon, but in case you didnt watch the youtube video, id imagine you just do it that way and check the block explorer to double check that what your transaction details point to are correct.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:18:11 PM

My guess is mr.Chambers is more than willing to help us out judging by his interests tagged on researchgate:

I can dig up his contact info if required, but I feel a mod or official representative of XC should establish contact. By no means should the XC logo resemble his work without contacting him. As people before in this thread said that will give opponents of XC ammo for their FUD offensive.
battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:20:23 PM

Some observations:

I have never seen a dev more qualified & proactive in releasing frequent wallet updates which include feature add-ons and/or fixes.  Neither have I ever seen a dev so readily available to address the the valid concerns of critics, and the constant FUD that trolls bring.  atcsecure makes his presence known daily in the forum -- always letting us know what is going on --> and that is why a significant % of my btc is going into this coin.

There are not many worthwhile coins out there right now, that's for sure -- but XC is without a doubt, bound for greatness.
lawgicc

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 08:21:20 PM

Some observations:

I have never seen a dev more qualified & proactive in releasing frequent wallet updates which include feature add-ons and/or fixes.  Neither have I ever seen a dev so readily available to address the the valid concerns of critics, or the constant FUD that trolls bring.  atcsecure makes his presence known daily in the forum -- always letting us know what is going on --> and that is why a significant % of my btc is going into this coin.

There are not many worthwhile coins out there right now, that's for sure -- but XC is without a doubt, bound for greatness.

+1 BTCBTCBTC

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
cryptico

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:21:27 PM

My guess is mr.Chambers is more than willing to help us out judging by his interests tagged on researchgate:

I can dig up his contact info if required, but I feel a mod or official representative of XC should establish contact. By no means should the XC logo resemble his work without contacting him. As people before in this thread said that will give opponents of XC ammo for their FUD offensive.

Yes I think official Invitation is necessary and I think also if someone look him up on facebbok knowing that he is a Jamaican Designer he would be pretty easy to find and PM

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Thrash

Activity: 519
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:23:49 PM

Cheers

Hmmm... by like 24hours? or should it be 48h?

I might suggest until we find a proper one.

Yes, I would agree with this. I do not think we should settle for good enough. We need a complete branding package that fits our business plan as is coming soon.

evtrmm

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

So much for "Community"

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:24:09 PM

So when the wallet hits tonight I assume there will be a way to independently prove the decentralized anonymous transactions are going through on the blockchain to quiet the trolls?
im sure they will provide a walkthrough on how to send anon, but in case you didnt watch the youtube video, id imagine you just do it that way and check the block explorer to double check that what your transaction details point to are correct.

I am planning on doing a video later this evening "XC wallet for noobs" or something.  Probably even cut it up and put some pretty words in it?

I think it is imperative that this becomes mainstream user friendly, so I will do my best to explain start to finish - including downloading, unzipping, putting in a proper location, Encrypting, backing up, enabling Xnode, etc.

Teka (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:24:52 PM

Cheers

Hmmm... by like 24hours? or should it be 48h?

I might suggest until we find a proper one.

Yes, I would agree with this. I do not think we should settle for good enough. We need a complete branding package that fits our business plan as is coming soon.

I think that this would be hard to judge.
battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:27:06 PM

I am planning on doing a video later this evening "XC wallet for noobs" or something.  Probably even cut it up and put some pretty words in it?

I think it is imperative that this becomes mainstream user friendly, so I will do my best to explain start to finish - including downloading, unzipping, putting in a proper location, Encrypting, backing up, enabling Xnode, etc.

evtrmm -- thanks, this is crucial and needs to happen.  will donate some XC for your time.  Thanks again
cryptico

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:27:34 PM

That is super cool man Smiley since you are the Official forum video maker I think it would be really helpful a youtube video on how to Install and set up the Wallet in linux, Mint, Ubuntu, at least as I Know that there not videos on youtube on the subject that are clear enough and Noobs with holdings like me will benefit a lot from it Pleaaaaaase Smiley

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: