Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:16:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: (Poll is over — Does anyone know how to delete this?)  (Voting closed: June 02, 2014, 06:53:27 PM)
3% - 0 (0%)
6% - 0 (0%)
12% - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New Piggycoin [PIGGY] | 3% interest | Web PiggyBank | Android PiggyBank  (Read 222551 times)
flubber

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:12:02 PM

Can we get a button on front Overview to one button unlock for staking?

Just uploaded v1.1.3 with an unlock button for staking. Thank you flubber!

Download

Wow that was fast thank you Smiley

Told you I was gonna fix it for you Smiley
aidanok

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:23:15 PM

I'm a bit confused about how the switch over from old piggy coins to new ones is happening/has happened.

Is this new PiggyCoin a completely new blockchain?

Is the conversion from old piggy coins to new piggy coins underway? (I don't think so since https://www.coinking.io/piggyswap.php is down)

Ok after a bit more reading through the thread, it seems like,

-  ~250 mil coins mined in the old chain.

-  new chain has ~250mil coins premine so old coins can be exchanged + another ~250mil mined during the 10-day PoW phase.

So if that's correct my question is then, what stage is the transfer of old piggy to new at? Is it over, or do we have a date for when it will be finished and when the final numbers will be known?

piggycoin (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:26:04 PM

I'm a bit confused about how the switch over from old piggy coins to new ones is happening/has happened.

Is this new PiggyCoin a completely new blockchain?

Is the conversion from old piggy coins to new piggy coins underway? (I don't think so since https://www.coinking.io/piggyswap.php is down)

Ok after a bit more reading through the thread, it seems like,

-  ~250 mil coins mined in the old chain.

-  new chain has ~250mil coins premine so old coins can be exchanged + another ~250mil mined during the 10-day PoW phase.

So if that's correct my question is then, what stage is the transfer of old piggy to new at? Is it over, or do we have a date for when it will be finished and when the final numbers will be known?

I'm doing it manually now, if you were late in your swap you can contact me and I'll do it, I'm not sure how long I'll be doing it though. Probably until one-two weeks of no one asking to swap.
Then we will destroy the remaining coins like we did to the rest of the premine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eper21IB9KM

New Piggycoin [PIGGY]: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=633803
The crypto for kids!
aidanok

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:29:55 PM

Ok thanks. I don't have any to convert actually, just wondering about the process.

Really like the concept and execution of this coin btw, great work.

tomoto

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:41:40 PM

So there will be less than 500 000 000 coins ? except after few years of pos.
piggycoin (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:56:52 PM

It depends on how much coins we destroy after the we complete the swaps but yes. We will end up with <500M

The crypto for kids!
judgecrypto

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:07:31 PM

It depends on how much coins we destroy after the we complete the swaps but yes. We will end up with <500M

What is the rough amount of coins traded already?

When the coins are destroyed will it be possible to fork them out like what they did with Asia Coin when they found the premine?

The adjustment of the total coins can drastically affect the price outlook.
piggycoin (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:24:05 PM

When the coins are destroyed will it be possible to fork them out like what they did with Asia Coin when they found the premine?

I'm hoping a lot of people will still swap the coins since we still have 27M unswapped coins, when the time to destroy comes we can fork them out or send them to a dummy address like we did with the last destroyed premine.

EDIT: The swap address is here http://chainz.cryptoid.info/piggy/address.dws?16226.htm

The crypto for kids!
judgecrypto

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:24:20 PM

Getting the Piggy coins into the hands of kids...

I think we need a "physical" way we can pass out piggy coin at kids events and functions.  For example we could go to Chuck E Cheese and offer to sponsor birthday parties.  If we had a nice handout with access to an online wallet with 100 piggy in them it would go bonkers.  The handout would have a temp password that they could change.  The handout would have recommended uses... like trading toys with their friends... ask your parents for piggy for chores.

The online shop could have very cheap toys like the ones at chucky e cheese so that they could buy the dinosaurs that cost almost nothing and postage is cheap.  I would help with some of this.

What do you folks think?

Judge Crypto
judgecrypto

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:25:27 PM

I'm hoping a lot of people will still swap the coins since we still have 27M unswapped coins, when the time to destroy comes we can fork them out or send them to a dummy address like we did with the last destroyed premine.

If its just 27 mil not a big deal... thought it was more... if we can give them to kids it would actually help the coin more.
tomoto

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:29:49 PM

Or if we can give them for vote on mintpal it can be nice. Like silk did before.

Something like 100 piggy for each vote.

Mean 1000 Piggy a day just to vote 10 time its nice i think.

T.Stuart

Activity: 644

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:30:36 PM

I think we need a "physical" way we can pass out piggy coin at kids events and functions.  For example we could go to Chuck E Cheese and offer to sponsor birthday parties.  If we had a nice handout with access to an online wallet with 100 piggy in them it would go bonkers.  The handout would have a temp password that they could change.  The handout would have recommended uses... like trading toys with their friends... ask your parents for piggy for chores.

The online shop could have very cheap toys like the ones at chucky e cheese so that they could buy the dinosaurs that cost almost nothing and postage is cheap.  I would help with some of this.

What do you folks think?

Judge Crypto

Are you a web developer?

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
judgecrypto

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:34:00 PM

What do you folks think?

Judge Crypto

Are you a web developer?

No... I would like to partner up with the piggy dev to make the online accounts with temp passwords... then get a graphic artist to make the hand outs... I will front the piggy for the online accounts...

Then I and others can take these handouts and approach chuck e cheese and say we would like to donate these kids crypto for YOUR party FREE.  just pass them out...  Can also go to party planners...parents would get a free party gift.

Getting the piggycoin into real hands will drive usage... we also need a website for cheap china type toys for kids... we need some cheap stuff you can buy with piggy and get something in the mail....

If we put this stuff together piggy will get national attention.
piggycoin (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:34:36 PM

What do you folks think?

Judge Crypto

I don't know if you're aware of this but we I have made a thing called PiggyVouchers in the past. I still have a lot of PiggyVouchers valued at 500 PiggyCoins and I can make some with 100 Piggies.
And we might need to sell all this very cheap toys in another website, maybe make a new one I will redirect the shop link there? I don't really have the time to be in charge of all the logistics we would need to run that.

Or we could use http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/ if they pump their design a bit

The crypto for kids!
judgecrypto

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:37:13 PM

What do you folks think?

Judge Crypto

I don't know if you're aware of this but we I have made a thing called PiggyVouchers in the past. I still have a lot of PiggyVouchers valued at 500 PiggyCoins and I can make some with 100 Piggies.
And we might need to sell all this very cheap toys in another website, maybe make a new one I will redirect the shop link there? I don't really have the time to be in charge of all the logistics we would need to run that.

Or we could use http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/ if they pump their design a bit

Can I see an example of the voucher? 
piggycoin (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:39:08 PM

https://i.imgur.com/UjvjUTh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/JzFOd7J.jpg

Lots of them!

EDIT: added image

The crypto for kids!
judgecrypto

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:44:00 PM

I would like to start passing these out when the online website comes out.  These are great.

I can send you Piggycoin if you would mail them to me?

How would I get the voucher code to write in?

I would like 1000... I could send you 500,000 piggy
piggycoin (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:51:01 PM

I would like to start passing these out when the online website comes out.  These are great.

I can make 1000 for sure. You would need to send me your physical address and I would need to find something to mail them in lol.
I can also print some other value in it but to start I think 500 each is a good value.

And I can insert the codes don't worry about that. The one I posted is just a sample without the codes.

The crypto for kids!
judgecrypto

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:53:53 PM

I can make 1000 for sure. You would need to send me your physical address and I would need to find something to mail them in lol.
I can also print some other value in it but to start I think 500 each is a good value.

And I can insert the codes don't worry about that. The one I posted is just a sample without the codes.

Sounds good...I will PM you.
Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:24:19 PM

^^Get that piggy out there! great idea  Grin^^

Just wanted to mention everyone we need your support! All trades on coinking are done in batches.  We need people converting to piggy to speed up the transactions AND raise the price of piggy! Now is the time get in and auto-convert while the price is low! help support piggy and the piggy multipool! Need some more x11 powa! but spread it out you can mine any coin to turn into piggy! Need to advertise to ASIC miners that they can now scrypt mine piggy at the multipool!

Get your pig on!

http://coinking.io/?r=11330

^^yes this is a referral link but why sign up without one? if you dont have a friend whos already there please use mine. I am no whale and I can really use the help at the moment, thanks!^^
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: