Bitcoin Forum
December 08, 2016, 10:01:39 PM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Intersango Exchange  (Read 76306 times)
adamas
Legendary

Activity: 1008

VIS ET LIBERTAS

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2012, 08:53:22 PM

And not to forget: EUR  Smiley

"Es ist kein Zeichen geistiger Gesundheit, gut angepasst an eine kranke Gesellschaft zu sein."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
koin
Legendary

Activity: 874

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 03:47:07 AM

how long has intersango not been accepting new sign-ups?

REGISTER
Invite only, do not ask for an invitation.
https://intersango.com/register.php
libertycapking

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 01:30:37 PM

why could i not do a SEPA transfer to wbk, polish transfer. yet i could on bitcoin - 24

Voucher Market - Voucher.cm[COLOR="#FF0000"]  YM: Gamblesoon@yahoo.com Selling 40000 MONEYPAK, 20000 euro PAYSAFECARD, 5000 UKASH DAILY, 10000 WMZ, 50000 BTC-E, Amazon and Itunes 1000-3000 daily
Ichthyo

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 06:47:02 PM

how long has intersango not been accepting new sign-ups?

Does that mean Intersango is shutting down?
At least there should be an official statement somewhere...

While not everyone loved Intersango, overall the platform was very useful and reliable. Currently the reputation of the Intersango guys seems to be way below zero, and every action just rises more suspicions. Given that situation, it might be better just ceasing operations officially and relaunch at some future time.

Well -- on a second thought, it might well be that "Intersango guys" effectively aren't in control anymore. Recall: there was an exchange of Intersango stocks against Bitcoinica partnership. We all know this ended in an situation of legal dispute. So this might lead to a situation, where there is no other possibility then keeping the Intersango exchange in "running" state, albeit effectively dysfunctional. A good sign of that actually happening would be for the "Ask" side on Intersango to dry out and the BTC rates to skyrocket(*).

(*) I can't see much signs of that happening right now, any thoughts?
phantomcircuit

Activity: 463

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 07:17:54 PM

I barely have time to deal with Intersango issues as it is.

I do not have time to hand hold new users through the process.

So there will be no more new users until I do have time.
deeplink

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 07:22:25 PM

Sorry to hear it. Are you busy teaching Nefario customer relations or just holding his dick?

Edit: sorry that was a bit rude.
phantomcircuit

Activity: 463

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 07:31:39 PM

Sorry to hear it. Are you busy teaching Nefario customer relations or just holding his dick?

The other problem is that the community is full of people like you.
Herodes

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 06:42:22 PM

Check the Mirror.
deeplink

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 07:05:03 PM

Look dude, I have followed your behavior closely and do not consider you a member of this community. Go away and stay away. And don't PM me again.
Badonkadonk

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 10:45:27 AM

is intersango down for maintanence or what?

deeplink

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 11:27:58 AM

I think it is because I pissed off Patrick...
greyhawk

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 10:01:31 PM

I think it is because I pissed off Patrick...

I'd imagine a lot of people would want to piss ON him.
HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 12:38:08 AM

if you are new to intersango, I remind everyone that intersango guy is those ones behind the bitcoinica fiasico. you will feel very bad one day for using intersango.

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P
cryptoanarchist

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 12:48:12 AM

Nefario used to be PR for intersango.

If I'd known that I never would have put any money into GLBSE.
TheDarKnight

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 04:59:45 PM

OK guys, who was Nefario and what's with Intersango these days? I'm not seeing much activity there and it was just jumping this summer??
I do hope this Intersango will not go under but let me know if this seems to be the case...it was a superb exchange!

Please consider trading on bter.com via my referral link shown here, it's a great site for profit with a wide selection of currencies and low fees. https://bter.com/signup/1566

Ziftrcoin tips please!
ZZK4rj1yPRKjmZ26y9tvWq8oeEDUwiV31R
deeplink

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

OK guys, who was Nefario and what's with Intersango these days? I'm not seeing much activity there and it was just jumping this summer??
I do hope this Intersango will not go under but let me know if this seems to be the case...it was a superb exchange!

Nefario used to run GLBSE and he and the Intersango/Bitcoinica team are connected in various ways. Currently both are holding (lots of) their former customers money hostage.

Get your money out of there and use another exchange would be my advise.
sethsethseth

Activity: 256

Not trusting third parties with my private keys

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 08:18:54 PM

The main problem is the closure of the UK bank acount.  A lot of the UK transactions are going on at https://localbitcoins.com/ now.  The euro account is fine though.  Holding them responsible for bitcoinica, a company for which they do not even have access to all the financial information, is a bit far-fetched.  That will get properly sorted out in court.  These guys are security experts, which is why Intersango is the oldest and largest exchange to not get hacked.  Your money is probably safer there than any other exchange.

SealsWithClubs poker room has  over 400 players online. Buy in from .01 to 60btc.      BTCSportsMatch lets you bet sports with vig free lines!  Best kept secret in bitcoin....          LocalBitcoins.com is very user-friendly now for bank transfers.  You don't have to live close to trade when in the same currency area.           
Electrum client is awesome. Try it. And please stop sending bitcoins to sites run by security newbies, or don't complain when you lose everything.
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 11:04:05 PM

The main problem is the closure of the UK bank acount.  A lot of the UK transactions are going on at https://localbitcoins.com/ now.  The euro account is fine though.  Holding them responsible for bitcoinica, a company for which they do not even have access to all the financial information, is a bit far-fetched.  That will get properly sorted out in court.  These guys are security experts, which is why Intersango is the oldest and largest exchange to not get hacked.  Your money is probably safer there than any other exchange.

It's not hackers from outside I would be concerned about. Also, you are entirely wrong, they were and are fully responsible for bitcoinica and they have deliberatly stalled, some would even argue- sabotaged the process of returning customer funds.

davout
Legendary

Activity: 1358

1davout

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2012, 09:12:54 AM

Intersango is the oldest and largest exchange to not get hacked.  Your money is probably safer there than any other exchange.
Nope, that would be Bitcoin-Central.net, open-source exchange, older than Britcoin (aka Intersango). Operating smoothly since December 2010. Never hacked.
Since Intersango is apparently unable to keep it together we're launching a new GBP market. Lowest fees available (free incoming wires, 0.99 GBP outgoing wires, 0.498% trade fee)

disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 02:17:54 PM

These guys are security experts, which is why Intersango is the oldest and largest exchange to not get hacked.  Your money is probably safer there than any other exchange.

Security experts that can't even secure their email accounts? Security experts that allow access codes to customer funds at MtGox to be included and published(!) in the source-code? Are you fucking kidding me? Do we live on the same planet?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.