Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 05:49:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742156 times)
Tam222

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:05:08 PM

I'm surprised at some of the negativity round here  Huh

Yes the price is sliding which is not what any of us wanted, but i'm surprised that there appears to be a few dumps happening. All this way with positivity and less than a week before the first major tournament people give up?? Sometimes people amaze me.

400 pages of fantastic community spirit, getting through FUD, haters, pumps and dumps, and now we're nearly at another milestone.

Dev has delivered what was set out, communicated in a timely manner, answered all questions, coin is evolving as planned, Dota betting on its way.

Keep up the good work!!!

MIN - MCfYhe84Sos6fsLt2SwNrZ9EAwhPaTonu8  
BTC - 1DqDrHQB8x5Hh1mf1yHaUV2etRCdSbmPXB
GPC - LNVkXdNM4CpmgKAJaHh4BPiN15xdWL3Y1E
Skydog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:28:45 PM

I'm surprised at some of the negativity round here  Huh

Yes the price is sliding which is not what any of us wanted, but i'm surprised that there appears to be a few dumps happening. All this way with positivity and less than a week before the first major tournament people give up?? Sometimes people amaze me.

400 pages of fantastic community spirit, getting through FUD, haters, pumps and dumps, and now we're nearly at another milestone.

Dev has delivered what was set out, communicated in a timely manner, answered all questions, coin is evolving as planned, Dota betting on its way.

Keep up the good work!!!

People have been waiting for a long time. The dev is great. Community is great. PR is great (could use more social media presence, banners and ad but okay). But the coin is slowly dying regardless.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:37:30 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 06:17:09 PM by jc12345

The proof is in the pudding. We will see how things go next weekend. Lets hope for the best. Either way after the tournament it must be anon features time and then there will be sparks in the price if the tournament does not do it.
Skydog

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:20:30 PM

The proof is in the pudding. We will see how things go next weekend. Lets hope for the best. Either way after the tournament it must be anon features time and then there will be sparks in the price if the tournament does not do it.

Do you still hold?
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:24:49 PM

Do you still hold?

I mined at a cost of 300 sats. So I am still in the green. Minerals is one of a few coins with real life use and personally I am only interested in coins with the potential of real life use. The rest of the coins are just flash in the pan coins. If real life use does not spark interest, then what is the use of crypto coins? Success of real life use depends on finding the use for the coins that there is a demand for. Lets see if that demand is betting on e-sports. All the elements are there fore this use to be successful - numbers, interest in e-sports etc. It now just needs to be supported by a massive awareness campaign.
Tam222

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:35:10 PM

Do you still hold?

I mined at a cost of 300 sats. So I am still in the green. Minerals is one of a few coins with real life use. If real life use does not spark interest, then what is the use of crypto coins? Lets see if betting is something that people want to use crypto coins for.

I mined the majority of mine and also bought some more. This is a watershed moment, and if real life use does not spark interest as you said, then indeed, what is the point? Trading for tradings sake?

Roll on Saturday!!!  Grin

Stronci

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:37:58 PM

Do you still hold?

It is necessary to think the head. It isn't necessary to put in direct dependence a coin price from work of team of developers. They promised the gold mountains in 2-3 weeks? No! They promised to solve objectives and they do it. It is necessary to share concepts. The price this one, a product is another. Especially as a product in a newborn condition. You made a mistake and now the DEV needs to be whipped that he raised for you the price? Ridiculously. The same picture on all coins. There are no rules, there is no regulator, from here anarchy and a lawlessness. Such laws of this market. If Minerals lose in price, then that it is possible to tell about coins which as from a sleeve of the conjurer appear and as unexpectedly disappear. All these locks from sand stand exactly so much how many in them poured in money. Removed all money - the price of a coin = 0. Only those projects which have the intellectual capital survive. Certainly this capital is under pressure. It is natural. The world consists of infinite fight and the competition, but it also consists of people the majority from which distinguishes white from black, and they will be able to understand who is who. Manipulation has the borders. It is necessary to resist and it is necessary not to be afraid to play this game. As the cardinal Richelieu spoke: "Who evades from game, that loses it". Minerals possess all advantages for the successful competition. Developers who do a qualitative product, appreciate idea more expensively than money and are devotees of unselfishness. Strong community consisting of adult interesting people ready to defend project positions. From the moment of the birth this coin bears a powerful positive charge. All decisions are thought over and consistently realized. Minerals lay the unique way. And this way not walk on a playground. This way as an ascension to Everest. It hides dangers and difficulties. Without it there can't be a pleasure by a victory. Only through overcoming. Only through a catharsis. We are on the threshold of innovative jump in and our community will achieve the target!
Tam222

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:48:11 PM

Do you still hold?

It is necessary to think the head. It isn't necessary to put in direct dependence a coin price from work of team of developers. They promised the gold mountains in 2-3 weeks? No! They promised to solve objectives and they do it. It is necessary to share concepts. The price this one, a product is another. Especially as a product in a newborn condition. You made a mistake and now the DEV needs to be whipped that he raised for you the price? Ridiculously. The same picture on all coins. There are no rules, there is no regulator, from here anarchy and a lawlessness. Such laws of this market. If Minerals lose in price, then that it is possible to tell about coins which as from a sleeve of the conjurer appear and as unexpectedly disappear. All these locks from sand stand exactly so much how many in them poured in money. Removed all money - the price of a coin = 0. Only those projects which have the intellectual capital survive. Certainly this capital is under pressure. It is natural. The world consists of infinite fight and the competition, but it also consists of people the majority from which distinguishes white from black, and they will be able to understand who is who. Manipulation has the borders. It is necessary to resist and it is necessary not to be afraid to play this game. As the cardinal Richelieu spoke: "Who evades from game, that loses it". Minerals possess all advantages for the successful competition. Developers who do a qualitative product, appreciate idea more expensively than money and are devotees of unselfishness. Strong community consisting of adult interesting people ready to defend project positions. From the moment of the birth this coin bears a powerful positive charge. All decisions are thought over and consistently realized. Minerals lay the unique way. And this way not walk on a playground. This way as an ascension to Everest. It hides dangers and difficulties. Without it there can't be a pleasure by a victory. Only through overcoming. Only through a catharsis. We are on the threshold of innovative jump in and our community will achieve the target!

Amen!  Grin  Lets change the world! Everyone requires more minerals!

Offermann

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:48:49 PM

Do you still hold?

I mined at a cost of 300 sats. So I am still in the green. Minerals is one of a few coins with real life use and personally I am only interested in coins with the potential of real life use. The rest of the coins are just flash in the pan coins. If real life use does not spark interest, then what is the use of crypto coins? Success of real life use depends on finding the use for the coins that there is a demand for. Lets see if that demand is betting on e-sports. All the elements are there fore this use to be successful - numbers, interest in e-sports etc. It now just needs to be supported by a massive awareness campaign.

That's actually a very good point. Minerals is one of the few coins here were you have a very trustworthy dev and a coin offering real life applicability. I mean, betting is nothing new but minerals offers a more convienent and versatile way of betting. Right now its in is infancy and nobody really knows it - but if it should proof that people don't care for crypto currency betting what does that say about crypto currencies in general and their use in the future? Minerals offers a superior way of betting. No registration, no central authority that can look down your funds, you can send it easily to your friend or tip others with, it enables you to bet on your own games and the game of your friends - no other betting service allowes you to do those things. Add anon to the table and you have an unregulated and controlled annomyous betting service until it grows so big the law makers take notice at least.
Cyberlight

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:56:00 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 09:28:26 PM by Cyberlight

People have been waiting for a long time. The dev is great. Community is great. PR is great (could use more social media presence, banners and ad but okay). But the coin is slowly dying regardless.

In the meantime people pumping 1 day POW scamcoins like elitecoin, darkcash.
Droopytown

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:32:28 PM

Don't expect to much.

I checked out that droopy caster and he barely has any viewers...

Need to hype the tournament via TL.

I would absolutely agree with you that having a famous co-caster or even solo caster would be much better for the Minerals cryptocurrency cause. Believe me we've looked but it costs a lot of money to get a well-known caster to cast an ambitious tournament with this many games, not to mention we've contacted two who simply don't want to take on any casting jobs that aren't funded by their personal sponsors or employers. I'm doing this with little to no compensation for my time or effort so for now we'll just have to settle for helping each other out.

This seems like a really unique opportunity for people to be able to directly affect their investment, something you cannot say about most other kinds of investments out there, and how you can do that is continue to help promoting the tournament. There are only 11 points on our Reddit thread right now after three days, so very few people here are helping to upvote. It takes 15 seconds to make a Reddit account if you don't have one and you don't need to even verify an email address.

http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/2bpznz/82_immortals_minerals_invitational_dimaga/

Reddit advertising can be gold but a complete waste if neglected. Consider the 15 seconds of your time a valuable way to contribute to your investment and the Minerals project. Ultimately with the kinds of players we've arranged to play, fans would be willing to watch regardless. If that doesn't happen, inferior promotion would have had more of an effect than anything else. If this Reddit post doesn't gain any more traction by tonight I'm going to post a new one tomorrow and we hope we'll get more support there.
Skydog

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:45:16 PM

Don't expect to much.

I would absolutely agree with you that having a famous co-caster or even solo caster would be much better for the Minerals cryptocurrency cause. Believe me we've looked but it costs a lot of money to get a well-known caster to cast an ambitious tournament with this many games, not to mention we've contacted two who simply don't want to take on any casting jobs that aren't funded by their personal sponsors or employers. I'm doing this with little to no compensation for my time or effort so for now we'll just have to settle for helping each other out.

This seems like a really unique opportunity for people to be able to directly affect their investment, something you cannot say about most other kinds of investments out there, and how you can do that is continue to help promoting the tournament. There are only 11 points on our Reddit thread right now after three days, so very few people here are helping to upvote. It takes 15 seconds to make a Reddit account if you don't have one and you don't need to even verify an email address.

http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/2bpznz/82_immortals_minerals_invitational_dimaga/

Reddit advertising can be gold but a complete waste if neglected. Consider the 15 seconds of your time a valuable way to contribute to your investment and the Minerals project. Ultimately with the kinds of players we've arranged to play, fans would be willing to watch regardless. If that doesn't happen, inferior promotion would have had more of an effect than anything else. If this Reddit post doesn't gain any more traction by tonight I'm going to post a new one tomorrow and we hope we'll get more support there.

Would have upvoted it if I had known it existed. Now a day day its pointless.
Tam222

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:54:40 PM

It does only take 15 seconds   Wink

Starscream

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:18:30 PM

Don't expect to much.

Which casters/commentators have you guys contacted?

btw, I meant no offense to you, you're a pretty good caster, but tbh, you could really use a commentator with you.

And I went to vote, didn't even know that thread existed.
Crayonsc2

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:22:08 PM

posted on Reddit and TL

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/463185-8-2-immortalsminerals-invitational-6-pros-128open

If you know how reddit works then yea .. Tongue

EDIT. Also, i reccommend everyone to get a twitch account and follow our channels. also because the platform has embbeded the chat since its more crisp.

Here i'll quote myself so people can stop being ignorant about news that I posted. To be quite frank, we are working our best for basically no compensation to get the value of Minerals up for your sake. Everyone wants the BEST and this is the BEST you can get with the format, prizepool and connections. If you want us to run a WCS finals, or a IPL or a MLG. We can! but obviously theres no funding for it and you, the community, will not fund much for it at all. We are making the best of what we can with the best of what we got. So whining and complaining about how its not top tier level is not going to change anything. If theres a problem and its your investment on the line, please do step in and making something happen. Otherwise, I think people should stop acting like princess's here and start thinking logically.
Starscream

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:43:21 PM

@Crayon, I highly suggest you edit your post and tune it down.
Tam222

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:45:46 PM

posted on Reddit and TL

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/463185-8-2-immortalsminerals-invitational-6-pros-128open

EDIT. Also, i reccommend everyone to get a twitch account and follow our channels. also because the platform has embbeded the chat since its more crisp.

Here i'll quote myself so people can stop being ignorant about news that I posted. To be quite frank, we are working our best for basically no compensation to get the value of Minerals up for your sake. Everyone wants the BEST and this is the BEST you can get with the format, prizepool and connections. If you want us to run a WCS finals, or a IPL or a MLG. We can! but obviously theres no funding for it and you, the community, will not fund much for it at all. We are making the best of what we can with the best of what we got. So whining and complaining about how its not top tier level is not going to change anything. If theres a problem and its your investment on the line, please do step in and making something happen. Otherwise, I think people should stop acting like princess's here and start thinking logically.

Couldn't agree more Crayon. We raised x amounts of funds and are getting x amount of tournament.
Things are relative and people need to be realistic... This is great opener!!

If/when Minerals is $1 per min then we might raise $2000 for a tournament
If/when Minerals is $10 per min then we might raise $20000 for a tournament
etc etc

Crayon, thank you for you time, contacts and enthusiasm with this project, along with Dimaga. Personally I really appreciate what you and others are doing to help Minerals.

Skydog

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:17:56 PM

posted on Reddit and TL

Thanks for your work.
Crayonsc2

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:18:14 PM

@Crayon, I highly suggest you edit your post and tune it down.

We're all adults here.

posted on Reddit and TL

Couldn't agree more Crayon. We raised x amounts of funds and are getting x amount of tournament.
Things are relative and people need to be realistic... This is great opener!!

If/when Minerals is $1 per min then we might raise $2000 for a tournament
If/when Minerals is $10 per min then we might raise $20000 for a tournament
etc etc

Crayon, thank you for you time, contacts and enthusiasm with this project, along with Dimaga. Personally I really appreciate what you and others are doing to help Minerals.

Yes, main reason why I decided to jump in to help is because mainly this crypto is not a pump and dump PERIOD. Its strictly how you develop, cater to the community and marketing. We are looking for a steady consistent growth, not a spasm.
Skydog

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:10:44 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 10:34:16 PM by Skydog

Don't worry. You are doing great work. Hope you have some fun doing it. 1000 minerals for you.
Pages: « 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: