Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 [421] 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742149 times)
chinchs

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:03:02 PM

MineralsPR---Last Active:   August 22, 2014, 01:04:24 PM

Minerals---Last Active:   August 22, 2014, 04:47:15 PM

Huh
Ask the developers to return and continue working as before! After much work and earning very little, it makes no sense to throw it in the middle. It is better to do everything to improve the minerals and become rich!

They saw the posts, but they don't care. They may found a dead end with the anon feature, so they might be working on another coin. Dev, if you read this, at least post that you abandon this coin, and lock the thread.

From where such thoughts? Imaginations? Why to leave from the laid table? It is absurdity. Why you consider that they read posts? The computer of Dev works round the clock? At me sometimes the computer too works week with the activated profile at a forum, but I don't read it. When the person has nothing to do, he is tormented by various phobias. It is necessary is more realistic to see things. Dev clearly told that it at least needs two weeks on realization of idea of anonymity. Do you remember? What for a panic? He acts according to the plan. Dev fulfills the obligations also hopes for community.

I do remember, as you may see on my other posts, I'm not saying he should deliver anon, but if you are online (you have the page open for several days...), you can post about how things are going, mayby about roadmap how much time could take? Did you saw the charts? Volume only from dumps, if nothing happens we may see this coin delisted in a few weeks, and that would mean game over.
Stronci

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:00:31 PM

It seems to me again it is worth reminding known truth.
Earlier it was told repeatedly that it is the long-term project at least for 10 years. It was repeatedly told that Minerals not a typical coin and on it the rule 1 day in the cryptoworld = 1 year in real sector of economy because Minerals lean on real sector, but not on the artificial. At this stage the project is in a demo a mode. This rudimentary state. In this regard the price also is in embryo. The project needs to allow to be approved. The development periods were repeatedly declared. Some months for service implementation are required. The peak reached was reached earlier by the pump working at expectations. It was banal speculation. Money entered - money removed. That's all. There was no basis for such mad growth, except fair and potential promising idea. Now at a coin the real basis of the capital is formed. I don't see any minus in the project. Minuses aren't present. Minuses exist in the heads of some greedy speculators and unsuccessful investors who at each opportunity sob and take shorthand the sufferings on forum pages. It is easy to take and tell shitcoin. It is very simple and brains for this purpose it isn't required. Brains are required to make something really useful. To think up the unique concept and to realize it. Constantly to improve this concept and thus to compete with others. To maintain self-confidence and people around in correctness of the chosen way. All this demands huge tension in all respects. The person not the robot also needs to be done a discount for circumstances of world around. Grant to it a respite. Dev never gave an occasion to doubt the project. But he is a technician, instead of the politician any. The price falls? Correctly. And it will fall till that time while on pages of a forum there will be decadent comments. Others read, shed tears and sell. They didn't penetrate into a project essence, they have nothing to lean and not to whom to trust. They are taught by bitter experience of deception in the cryptoworld. Step out weak in spirit. Those who represents a kernel go further. These are those who will move the project and to give real support, instead of imaginary - like silly comments of "To the moon", etc. I don't think that is required to explain something else. Those who understood an essence don't need sugary promises of gold mountains. Everything is obvious and clear without psychic. Certainly it is amusing to read comments selling short. These paranoid representations of the got confused people: the coin is dead (well it is classics for all times), as Dev could leave the project, where Dev was gone, Dev isn't present some days, probably Dev wants to buy up more coins, Dev something there plans, etc. It is obvious psychosis projected first of all from the behavior. The person as a rule says that he could make - scenario of behavior closest to its nature. It as the computer operates with options of actions available to it. As it is under the influence of popular scenarios of succession of events for other (former) coins. Negative scenarios of events are formed of price falling, but not of actions of developers. Notice it. Fact obvious. It is necessary to recognize that in the history of the exchange auction the strongest movements were reached by forcing of emotions, instead of thanks to real events. The person an emotional animal on whom the mood has impact. Something this day went not and he already makes an act which would count yesterday reckless. It is unique, isn't it?

The main secret of success is a positive. It is possible to write one million posts about that as the price is good or bad, but these are only couples of emotions which appear from nowhere infecting others and also completely disappear. Emotions create a haze of a dope in which as in big cheerful campaign you lose over yourself control. You want to remain in this state. To wish +100% of the income per day... When fun comes to an end, you come back to the mind and you start seeing things soberly. You understand that this fun was delusion. But the reality is severe and ruthless. The reality reminds again and again of that that the income demands an investment. You have to work to earn. Fast easy money comes and also quickly leaves. They are subordinated to chaos, they can't be operated rationally. Under real money there has to be a real work. Team of Minerals do real work laying the foundation for real money. Remember that. We as community have to rally and help developers with achievement of the purpose. It is necessary for them. It is necessary for us. All perfectly understand everything, simply some lose self-control. Let's be cleverer and more reserved. The patience is the key to success.
KidCrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:15:14 PM

I find this thread confusing. Have the developers officially pulled the plug on this one?
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:16:57 PM

I wont quote all of that @stronci

With 99/100 coins being scams the edgyness of the holders are fully understandable. All it needs is a confirmation from the dev that all is still on track. Alt coin crypto is a strange place. Many many people have burnt their fingers with disappearing devs. Everyone wants to believe that what you are saying is the case. There is nothing wrong with that and it is not an unreasonable request.
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:21:13 PM

I find this thread confusing. Have the developers officially pulled the plug on this one?

Not officially no. I wont hold it against the people though if they think that. Take Zimstake for example. Same thing happened and people have now officially written it off as a disappearing dev. Lets hope the Min dev or PR guy appears again and sets things straight and back on track. Alt coin holders is a strange breed and very edgy due to all the scams going around.

The Min concept is brilliant. Only an amateur dev would abandon such a good concept which has so much potential.
iaminitnow06

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:56:44 PM

Yes, Even I'm a bit worried now Sad The dev used to reply to my PM's but he hasn't replied since a week. I believe so much in this coin that I have put it in my signature too. If the price goes down to the 100's, It is very hard to wake up a dead coin.

NEM(NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0 | http://forum.nemcoin.com/ | http://altnemo.com/
NBOCOW-D45UHF-A7CJUX-HK7PD3-KUEXEP-PMECIZ-BJFP
chinchs

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:57:34 PM

I wont quote all of that @stronci

With 99/100 coins being scams the edgyness of the holders are fully understandable. All it needs is a confirmation from the dev that all is still on track. Alt coin crypto is a strange place. Many many people have burnt their fingers with disappearing devs. Everyone wants to believe that what you are saying is the case. There is nothing wrong with that and it is not an unreasonable request.

I wont quote it either, but he think patience is the key? adaptation is the key, this is like running a F1 race with rollers, if you don't adapt you will lose your chance, I bought at 300, 1k and even at 2k. Didn't sold during peaks, cause I believed devs were making an excelent job as well comunity. They were, but now, they dissapear, thats something bad for any coin.

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:04:09 PM

Yes, Even I'm a bit worried now Sad The dev used to reply to my PM's but he hasn't replied since a week. I believe so much in this coin that I have put it in my signature too. If the price goes down to the 100's, It is very hard to wake up a dead coin.

I am sure the dev knows enough about economics and marketing principles to revive the coin. Or perhaps not, else it would not have come to this point. Lets hope he knows the Phoenix Incantation to grant a life point to Min.
Hoshimaru

Activity: 411

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:08:28 PM

I am sure the dev knows enough about economics and marketing principles to revive the coin. Or perhaps not, else it would not have come to this point. Lets hope he does.

Stronci, well said!
I was wondering what the fanclub was doing Wink

As for marketing & economics: with 441 pages and lots of people here, I bet we can find a marketeer or economist in our community if needed.
If I didn't get burned on Shadowcoin (°_o)p ... I certainly would have doubled my share in Minerals. It was the plan all along anyway :<
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:15:28 PM

I am sure the dev knows enough about economics and marketing principles to revive the coin. Or perhaps not, else it would not have come to this point. Lets hope he does.

Stronci, well said!
I was wondering what the fanclub was doing Wink

As for marketing & economics: with 441 pages and lots of people here, I bet we can find a marketeer or economist in our community if needed.
If I didn't get burned on Shadowcoin (°_o)p ... I certainly would have doubled my share in Minerals. It was the plan all along anyway :<

They have been told so many times to take extra fuel on their journey to make sure they reach the destination. It is sort of difficult to get fuel on foot when you have run out of it. The economic and business economic advice was there all the time. Maybe it is not too late. Maybe they have been working secretly on a great new feature that they will announce with a bang that would revive Min right up there.
Hoshimaru

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:43:04 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 09:09:36 PM by Hoshimaru

Capital news concerning Twitch and very likely the future of Minerals.

It's been confirmed that Amazon takes over the entire Twitch network, responsible for 1.8% of all US internet traffic during peak moments. This is more than Facebook or Amazon themselves generate. Amazon paid over one billion dollars for the takeover.

I think we should start worrying about what's going to come next. You may or may not know, but Amazon launched its own crypto currency, Amazon Coin not so long ago. It's not like a classic crypyo currency you can trade or mine, but you can buy it and use it to buy products on Amazon with up to 20% discount compared to purchases done in fiat currency.

So... time to hit the alarm button? Amazon will not allow any other crypto currency to be used on any part of their platform and especially if it's acting under their radar.

Source: http://online.wsj.com/articles/amazon-to-buy-video-site-twitch-for-more-than-1-billion-1408988885

Maybe this is something the team needs to look in asap and take measure if needed before we receive a cease operations and take down notice.

Also, the take over by Amazon combined with this 90 days graphics is not a very positive signal for Minerals as a whole:

I just came to realize with this hideous graph, that we went up to over 1.2 million dollars to a meager 35000 dollars in market capitalization..., which is the place where shit and scam coins are ruling, due to many bagholders with a shitload of coins (°_O)p

And this on IRC... We're proving them right if Minerals were to dissappear:

Syaoran|Mobile> is it even worth keeping this channel alive? No one ever comes here. Also, shovel_boss, you should try to PM the devs on bitcointalk concerning a TA of the coin (your message on Wed. Aug 20). They never come on IRC.
22:02:09 <shovel_boss> Syaoran|Mobile, the devs made a run for it
22:02:14 <shovel_boss> now im holding bags
22:02:50 <Syaoran|Mobile> I want to believe they'll come back with POSA early next month
22:03:06 <Syaoran|Mobile> but why make a coin and then run? it has potential
22:19:11 <Allcryptocoins> im glad this coin failed tbh
22:19:34 <Allcryptocoins> the mafai style launch and all the shit they pulled, they deserved it
22:19:44 <Allcryptocoins> mafia
22:20:04 <Syaoran|Mobile> Really? Some other coins have followed their 'lead'
22:20:39 <Allcryptocoins> with closed source and closed pools
22:20:39 <Syaoran|Mobile> tbh, I kinda liked the limited hash... from a small fry point of view that I am with only 3 GPUs
22:20:57 <Allcryptocoins> this coin was closed source, the exact opposite of what crypto is
22:21:28 <Allcryptocoins> Syaoran|Mobile those coins will fail as well
22:21:43 <Allcryptocoins> try to do a run arouind and crypto and you will get stomped
22:21:45 <Allcryptocoins> lol
22:22:04 <Allcryptocoins> try to do a run around in crypto and you will get stomped
22:23:58 <Syaoran|Mobile> well... the closed source thing was probably an error
22:24:49 <Syaoran|Mobile> but if they would have coded the hash limit into the wallet, some smart-ass would have removed it anyway, mining with an entire farm, while the other abide by the rules
22:25:22 <Syaoran|Mobile> not everyone is sitting on a load of money
22:26:24 <Syaoran|Mobile> tbh, the whole of crypto is starting to resemble wallstreet sharks and bankster practices with bailing out exchanges even if they are at fault (vericoin), making small investors and casual crypto enthusiast lose everything
22:28:01 <Syaoran|Mobile> lol .. limicoins failed indeed :p
22:28:11 <Syaoran|Mobile> or limitcoin... whatever it was called
22:34:46 <Allcryptocoins> lol
22:34:47 <Allcryptocoins> yeah
22:35:34 <Allcryptocoins> but in the same idea, the big players shouldnt be penalized for making smart moves and building profit, and thats what mineral tried to do, pools snubbed them and excahnges to at first. I was glad to see it
22:35:42 <Allcryptocoins> there is no room for coins like minerals on the scene
22:35:43 <Allcryptocoins> IMO
22:39:54 <Syaoran|Mobile> then it all comes down to a 1:1 copy of the fiat financial structures in place, except iso of SEPA, you get blockchain. Many crypto currencies fighting currency wars like the US and Russia with the big ones getting more and more power and the small ones paying.
22:40:51 <Syaoran|Mobile> dunno if that's the intention and idea behind bitcoin to start with, but if it is, I'm disappointed and should better have bought some silver and gold instead of crypto
22:46:23 <Syaoran|Mobile> anyway... I'm ranting. Time for some good night's rest.
22:46:26 <Syaoran|Mobile> Bye!

Well... That's me complaining for a first time I guess? My apologies if you feel betrayed by what I said ^^"
I just needed to rant about it a little bit...
Starscream

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:54:07 PM

You guys noticed that the website is offline for a few days now right?

I'm sad to say, but this is over, there's absolutely no reason no1 from the developers team doesn't reply here at all for so long. All it takes is 1 minute out of the available 1440 minutes that you got in a day. Also, there's no reason to let the website be offline for so long.
qwbzerra

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:14:54 PM

I'm sad to say, but this is over, there's absolutely no reason no1 from the developers team doesn't reply here at all for so long. All it takes is 1 minute out of the available 1440 minutes that you got in a day. Also, there's no reason to let the website be offline for so long.

Community takeover looks imminent.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:17:52 PM

wow what a sad end to such a good begginning Shocked

What i can see that happened here was that people got greedy with this e sports thing

this coin should never have adopted that strategy so early on.

It should have listened to the majority of the posts on here which were not in favour

of betting. Anyone can open an account just vote in a poll and i don't agree with the

co-opeting of this coin that lead it down this path. This coin was about fairness for the little guy

and not the mugs game that gambling is all about.

I'll keep my minerals and have fond memories of it while playing starcraft,

but there is a lesson to be learnt here. I hope a good team come along and take this

one up in its proper direction, its still possible to make this the little guys coin and believe

me there is still a lot more of us around.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
chrisnippz

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:13:48 AM

Sad this is so sad to see! I had so much faith in Minerals, it is the only coin I have ever been a bagholder - because I believed in it - and still am holding! I will hold until 1 satoshi lol! There's no point to sell now!

Vampiro4L

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:37:56 AM

A little worried? Maybe...   The team has never been away this long before....but I think there's more to it. Technical hurdles or RL stuff. Everybody has a real life outside of crypto. Sometimes its necessary to take a break and a temporary step back from such a huge project.
Dev still has the premine/development fund...over half a mil. So it's not quite time for panic mode.
losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:32:22 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 07:05:59 AM by losk22

premine probably sold?
Hoshimaru

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:16:07 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 07:31:27 AM by Hoshimaru

Website was to be redesigned... so maybe that's why it's offline. Other still works: http://bet.minerals.pro/
Other than that... If people have a full time job next to crypto, it's not possible to do give 100% for both.
Skydog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:39:14 AM

Community takeover looks imminent.

Coin is closed source. How do you want to take over it?
grolll
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:46:24 AM

I think dev is on annual leave.
Pages: « 1 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 [421] 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: