Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:52:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM Official Non-Moderated Thread [Updates & Discussion]  (Read 75597 times)
EFFV (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:25:14 PM

Would it be hard or even possible to create a decentralized faucet in NEM client that is funded by donations? So when people buy their first alias, send their first message, they don't have to use an outside website. Just brainstorming.

It'd be cool to create games people play rather than just a faucet. That why it would take time to get the NEM, which would reduce the likelihood of spamming.

If we made an adventure game, we could tell a compelling story about creating a new world economy based on financial freedom, decentralization, and equality Cheesy

That sounds awesome, you have some great ideas Makoto.

How about Spacewar (singleplayer), it is a historically important video game that is still fun to play.

From Wikipedia:

Spacewar! (1961)

In 1961, MIT students Martin Graetz, Steve Russell, and Wayne Wiitanen created the game Spacewar! on a DEC PDP-1 mini-computer which also used a vector display system.[1][13] The game, generally considered the first shooter game,[citation needed] spread to several of the early mini-computer installations, and reportedly was used as a smoke test by DEC technicians on new PDP-1 systems before shipping, since it was the only available program that exercised every aspect of the hardware.[16] Russell has been quoted as saying that the aspect of the game that he was most pleased with was the number of other programmers it inspired to write their own games.[17]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spacewar!

"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."  -Lao Tzu
My Trust Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474589.new#new

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 01:28:53 PM

It's a pity what happend. But luckily it's just boiled hotter than it actualy is. I'm still very excited about this project!

Appears all he did was equivalent to buying fake likes on facebook, in the initial weeks of NEM.  Being caught doing it was worse than his actions.  Every new coin does it, bumping it with socks so people will read it.  Even Satoshi probably had ghost conversations with himself in 2009.

Trolls from other coins keep claiming he has 1000s of sockpuppets - lol.  Fud fail.  UF's socks were gone before taint analysis, except for ghost house.  Claiming a second stake on top of a large devoper stake was legal if it was for someone else (but definitely greedy) and then the 'tard trolling Sim Coin

NEM's distribution is unchanged.  We still have PoI.  NEM lives on.

Hang on, did you just say "ghost conversations? ghosthouse?

Satoshi 1.0 and BCnext 2.0 combine Utopian 3.0 make NEM 4.0

We should make t-shirts that say that!

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
EFFV (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:31:24 PM

It's a pity what happend. But luckily it's just boiled hotter than it actualy is. I'm still very excited about this project!

Appears all he did was equivalent to buying fake likes on facebook, in the initial weeks of NEM.  Being caught doing it was worse than his actions.  Every new coin does it, bumping it with socks so people will read it.  Even Satoshi probably had ghost conversations with himself in 2009.

Trolls from other coins keep claiming he has 1000s of sockpuppets - lol.  Fud fail.  UF's socks were gone before taint analysis, except for ghost house.  Claiming a second stake on top of a large devoper stake was legal if it was for someone else (but definitely greedy) and then the 'tard trolling Sim Coin

NEM's distribution is unchanged.  We still have PoI.  NEM lives on.

Hang on, did you just say "ghost conversations? ghosthouse?

Satoshi 1.0 and BCnext 2.0 combine Utopian 3.0 make NEM 4.0

We should make t-shirts that say that!

I would buy a NEM t-shirt. haha

"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."  -Lao Tzu
gvans

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:02:33 PM

I added this quote to the end of the front page do you guys like it?
-EFFV

I like the quote! And the logo Wink Grin

BTC 1Mye3mqB9WQdCj3uFwx6zcRArnzbUiq6Ro  ★ [NXT] NXT-RA49-RXFR-V6WE-97HT9
★ [ORA] LOGO  ★ [NEM] LOGO  ★ [NXT] MONOLITH  ★ [EXO] LOGO  ★ [FIMK] LOGO  ★ [NODE] LOGO
Coinraptor

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:03:39 PM

Seems like NEM overcamed this issue very easily, Im very satisfied with performance of community.
I can see a formation of core-nemsters, voicing their ideas and concepts, discussing them publiclly, and taking actions.
That is ideal structure for decentralized system. Of course it will stay open so anyone can express his opinion freely.
Paper perfect democracy.

Also is important that NEM was able to move forward without any problems, which shows, that this project really has some solid basis and is not just fantasy of some scammer behind computer. NEM is real technology, developed by a real community, determined to fulfil its ambition.
Now it is proved.

khitan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:34:44 PM

you guys done well. can not wait any more
niobyus

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:50:14 PM

I would buy a NEM t-shirt also
I like the logo
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:11:19 PM

Hey Guys,
Hey Utopianfuture!!!

I am on the way back from some days of holiday, and just heard about the incredible news about NEM!!!!

What the fuck Utopian???

All you have done, would pretty made everyone!!!!

Your words: NEMsters was a call of partecipation!!!
We all have partecipated because we have BELIEVED IN YOU!

Now @Utopianfuture, be a man! Dont shoot up, stay here an finish this awesome project you have begun!

Now i go to create a poll, where we can decide whether we want that utopian stay in NEM, or Utopian shoot up!!!

@all the NEM community! Please vote, and think about that we need a man like utopianfuture, and he really not has done anithing bad!!!

Sorry for my english,
Thank you
Ciappa

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
gvans

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:24:26 PM

@EFFV and others

NOTE, on OP, there's the link to the OLD asset exchange thread.

Better update that to the new one
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=650505

BTC 1Mye3mqB9WQdCj3uFwx6zcRArnzbUiq6Ro  ★ [NXT] NXT-RA49-RXFR-V6WE-97HT9
★ [ORA] LOGO  ★ [NEM] LOGO  ★ [NXT] MONOLITH  ★ [EXO] LOGO  ★ [FIMK] LOGO  ★ [NODE] LOGO
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:26:48 PM

Hey Guys,
Hey Utopianfuture!!!

I am on the way back from some days of holiday, and just heard about the incredible news about NEM!!!!

What the fuck Utopian???

All you have done, would pretty made everyone!!!!

Your words: NEMsters was a call of partecipation!!!
We all have partecipated because we have BELIEVED IN YOU!

Now @Utopianfuture, be a man! Dont shoot up, stay here an finish this awesome project you have begun!

Now i go to create a poll, where we can decide whether we want that utopian stay in NEM, or Utopian shoot up!!!

@all the NEM community! Please vote, and think about that we need a man like utopianfuture, and he really not has done anithing bad!!!

Sorry for my english,
Thank you
Ciappa

Link to the poll:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=651052.new#new

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:28:12 PM

T-Shirt is excellent and very simple idea. When the logo gets definitive, me and my henchmen (one has a shop with t-shirts and is skilled in t-shirt printings) will produce few of them to point attraction in our dear country and maybe sell them for public Grin And yeah he can also make a tattoo with NEM. I think this is a just a little step which may do everybody from community (and have much fun by being dressed into NEM clothes or tattoo).

In Pump and Dump we trust.
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:34:47 PM

If this is 100% premine with the idea to distribution to everyone, but mostly uncluding stakeholders, and there has been issues already, then it is most likely scam. Anyone investing anything in NEM coins or whatever it is, might consider the scenerio with big disappointment at the end.
Tompa

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:55:55 PM

T-Shirt is excellent and very simple idea. When the logo gets definitive, me and my henchmen (one has a shop with t-shirts and is skilled in t-shirt printings) will produce few of them to point attraction in our dear country and maybe sell them for public Grin And yeah he can also make a tattoo with NEM. I think this is a just a little step which may do everybody from community (and have much fun by being dressed into NEM clothes or tattoo).

A jel šaljete u HR? :-)
mrvegad

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:56:04 PM

If this is 100% premine with the idea to distribution to everyone, but mostly uncluding stakeholders, and there has been issues already, then it is most likely scam. Anyone investing anything in NEM coins or whatever it is, might consider the scenerio with big disappointment at the end.

not sure what you mean but NEM will be distributed to over 2000 people by the time it gets released, name another coin that has done that. There has been one issue and it has been dealt with it.
EFFV (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:59:30 PM

@EFFV and others

NOTE, on OP, there's the link to the OLD asset exchange thread.

Better update that to the new one
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=650505

Thanks for pointing this out, it is updated. I missed one. I double checked the other links and they seem to be fine. However, if anyone notices anything let me know.

Thanks

coralreefer

Activity: 464
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:06:15 PM

NEM will be distributed to over 2000 people by the time it gets released

On the bright side, all this attention has made people like myself more aware of NEM and I was able to buy part of a stake in the AE.  So with people like me who are not part of the IPO but buying on the AE, the distribution is getting even better  Grin
EFFV (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:12:16 PM

On the bright side, all this attention has made people like myself more aware of NEM and I was able to buy part of a stake in the AE.  So with people like me who are not part of the IPO but buying on the AE, the distribution is getting even better  Grin

Great! Welcome to the Community.   Grin

TauMuon

NEM Enthusiast

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:16:43 PM

The moment I heard about NEM I read through the call for stakeholders thread and immediately paid for my stake because I thought NEM was an amazing idea. I'm never going to sell that stake to anyone and I have made a promise to only use the NEM I own to invest directly back into the NEM economy. I will never exchange my NEM for any other currency because if we want to truly build a new economy, we have to maintain our stance as a solid and viable option for people to join our movement.

The actions of one person in a group of many do not reflect on the group as a whole. This is the beauty of decentralization and our new reality in an age where like-minded thinkers can join freely and create a new way to propel society forward into a new generation and a new global society with freedoms that humanity has not yet had the luxury to experience.

And on that note, NEM is one of the many projects that are working towards creating this new society. NEM does not need to be "better" than Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. For now, we have our own ecosystem and that is all that matters. If we prove that our model works and can show positive results through our actions, we will grow and naturally become a larger part of this new global economy that is beginning to emerge solely on the Internet.

So let's just put our differences behind us, and focus on working together to build a new future for a new generation. We live in fast-changing times, and we can all be a part of history if we simply work together and focus on the goals of our project as a team.

Alpha can't get here fast enough!

Well said.

NEM - New Economy Movement - http://blog.nem.io/overview/ | www.reddit.com/r/nem | https://www.facebook.com/ourNEM | https://twitter.com/nemcoin
Built from the Ground up with 100% Original Code | A Second-Generation Crypto, Radically Improved over Bitcoin | Philosophy of Solidarity and Egalitarianism
TauMuon

NEM Enthusiast

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:17:55 PM

NEM!
IN BAD SITUATION OR IN GOOD SITUATION, I WITH YOU! AND DO MY BEST FOR NEM!
NEM IS THE BEST!!!
BEST WISHES FOR NEM COMMUNITY!!!
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING OUR DEVS!
CHEERS

Your enthusiasm is spectacular!  Grin

NEM - New Economy Movement - http://blog.nem.io/overview/ | www.reddit.com/r/nem | https://www.facebook.com/ourNEM | https://twitter.com/nemcoin
Built from the Ground up with 100% Original Code | A Second-Generation Crypto, Radically Improved over Bitcoin | Philosophy of Solidarity and Egalitarianism
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:39:51 PM

That's awesome Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: