Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:23:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM Official Non-Moderated Thread [Updates & Discussion]  (Read 75595 times)
griffinriz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:35:20 PM

to all ethereum advocators. ethereum is obvious vaporware. get into solid NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT.

filthy scammers. utopianfuture INTENSE. NEM is best hoax in bitcointalk in history

over 200 btc scammed? rofl what a job

?

He is probably trying to crash the price to buy more stakes LOL, this guy is just a troll Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ikaros

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:36:49 PM

I think you have to relax a bit CFA  Wink
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:36:59 PM

He is probably trying to crash the price to buy more stakes LOL, this guy is just a troll Cheesy

this is the common NEM spirit. u dont give a shit about ur leaders scamming and hoaxing and stabbing u in the back to rip u. u just care about the price. way to go dude

KingCole

Activity: 348

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:37:06 PM

to all ethereum advocators. ethereum is obvious vaporware. get into solid NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT.

filthy scammers. utopianfuture INTENSE. NEM is best hoax in bitcointalk in history

?

CfA is trying to discredit and destroy NEM. He or she will do this anyway they can, on NEM they were posting a few pertinent posts to attempt to create some credibility. But at the same time he or she is creating threads and posts to alienate the wider crypto community against NEM.
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:38:20 PM

I can't wait guys. wooo alpha count down. 11 days.
how can we get our shares once beta is released guys.
hats off to the community and the dev team. thanks to those who stepped up to the plate.
I hope we can all have a beer one day.  Grin

update: whats the price for a share now?
           What can I buy for 5k NXT? lolz  Tongue

Around 22-23k NXT.

I am surprised that price is holding up, I though it will crash.
From Above

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:39:16 PM

?

CfA is trying to discredit and destroy NEM. He or she will do this anyway they can, on NEM they were posting a few pertinent posts to attempt to create some credibility. But at the same time he or she is creating threads and posts to alienate the wider crypto community against NEM.

there is no way to save nem. nem is an act of betray to enrich a few.

face reality dude

griffinriz

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:40:08 PM

this is the common NEM spirit. u dont give a shit about ur leaders scamming and hoaxing and stabbing u in the back to rip u. u just care about the price. way to go dude

No i dont give a shit about your posts and i am sure neither do others, keep trying hard Kiss
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:40:27 PM

?

face reality dude

A few 2800 versus your coin (Sim Coin?  Vericoin?  Qora?) which is dominated by a dozen people at most.

ok..  anyone can see through you

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
From Above

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:41:03 PM

?

face reality dude

A few 2800 versus your coin (Sim Coin?  Vericoin?  Qora?) which is dominated by a dozen people at most.

ok..

NEM was created to enrich utopianfuture and selected few by building a communist army of mindless slaves.

Jaguar0625

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:43:12 PM

?

Jaguar u want me to publish ur sockpuppet accounts also?

ur entire team is a grand hoax.

Please.

I don't have any sockpuppet accounts, so I'd love to hear your "evidence".

My NXT account (the one in my signature) has a single outflow of one NXT.

NEM - nem.io
Ikaros

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:44:51 PM

CFA why you some times act like you promo Nem and some times you act like you want crush it?  Huh I don't see point. You trye traiding it? Or you are just mentaly handicap?

Or he/she is just hardcore troll and he should be banned.
mlwlxz

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:50:12 PM

Why do you start a new thread for NEM? The number of pages of old thread is a good advertisement. 
+1,Over the past few months, I will enter the old thread daily.Full of hope for the future.
Jaguar0625

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:53:13 PM

Ready to invest 5 figures.

Someone likes Skycoin with its ripple-like 99% held by the devs...

NEM - nem.io

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:54:34 PM

CFA why you some times act like you promo Nem and some times you act like you want crush it?  Huh I don't see point. You trye traiding it? Or you are just mentaly handicap?

Or he/she is just hardcore troll and he should be banned.

CFA, Fuck you. You sold NEM? and want buy cheap?
dbgirl

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:03:14 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 12:14:39 AM by dbgirl

Okay this is getting dangerous. CfA is being sarcastic and playing games, he or she is trying to influence stakeholders and the wider crypto community by spreading FUD. The following is a very good example:

The original quote from Gimre was:

this thread : hxxps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652418.0

is total bullshit, UF is NOT coming back

CfA then changed Gimre quote to read:

UF back! : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652418.0

way to go. he shouldn't have left in the first place.

He or she is mixing some pertinent points and discussion with a lot of rubbish and lies. CfA was one of the main trolls baiting for UP's blood when the revelations were first announced. He or she appears to have plenty of free time spending hours writing comments on the thread and is now trying to spread further misinformation about UP in order to damage NEM. Maybe a footnote should be added to the OP page? However all stakeholders should avoid direct engagement and just respond that CfA is a troll.

KC

I also believe he's using multiple accounts, and replying to them in this very thread. Remember everyone; take a pinch of salt with anything thats said from newbie accounts. They very well could be sockpuppets.

Reminds me of the movie Sybil. I have been following this the past few days, CfA is one big time troll. All the other threads are getting his spam.
Is he just trying to increase his Bitcoin Forum position or is he is going for the record of highest posts per hour? Look at his posts, so far over 190 posts Today! There must not be a limit.
One last thing, I don't care for his sig.

Updated: Cute, he just changed it. It said "New Economy Money Ambassador". I didn't care for changing the word to Money or the self-ascribed ambassador title.
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 12:16:08 AM

Okay this is getting dangerous. CfA is being sarcastic and playing games, he or she is trying to influence stakeholders and the wider crypto community by spreading FUD. The following is a very good example:

The original quote from Gimre was:

this thread : hxxps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652418.0

is total bullshit, UF is NOT coming back

CfA then changed Gimre quote to read:

UF back! : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652418.0

way to go. he shouldn't have left in the first place.

He or she is mixing some pertinent points and discussion with a lot of rubbish and lies. CfA was one of the main trolls baiting for UP's blood when the revelations were first announced. He or she appears to have plenty of free time spending hours writing comments on the thread and is now trying to spread further misinformation about UP in order to damage NEM. Maybe a footnote should be added to the OP page? However all stakeholders should avoid direct engagement and just respond that CfA is a troll.

KC

I also believe he's using multiple accounts, and replying to them in this very thread. Remember everyone; take a pinch of salt with anything thats said from newbie accounts. They very well could be sockpuppets.

Reminds me of the movie Sybil. I have been following this the past few days, CfA is one big time troll. All the other threads are getting his spam.
Is he just trying to increase his Bitcoin Forum position or is he is going for the record of highest posts per hour? Look at his posts, so far over 190 posts Today! There must not be a limit.
One last thing, I don't care for his sig.

Updated: Cute, he just changed it. It said "New Economy Money Ambassador". I didn't care for changing the word to Money or the self-ascribed ambassador title.

You think the banking establishment doesn't want to fight to keep control? NEM will have to survive must stronger attacks than from CfA. The community must be structured to be resilient.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
sevenyears26

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:17:27 AM

Glad to see UtopianFuture back on track. Thanks all!  NEM for the WIN.

more selfconfident than ever.

?

face reality dude

ok..

NEM was created to enrich utopianfuture and selected few by building a communist army of mindless slaves.

You are a walking, talking, contradiction. NOBODY takes you seriously. You provide absolutely ZERO valuable information. Ignored....

Nem Beta: TAQJE7-B37VGQ-HX7JBK-LTBAG7-D7BZUJ-YTO4IP-LLEF
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 12:28:45 AM

Would it be hard or even possible to create a decentralized faucet in NEM client that is funded by donations? So when people buy their first alias, send their first message, they don't have to use an outside website. Just brainstorming.

It'd be cool to create games people play rather than just a faucet. That why it would take time to get the NEM, which would reduce the likelihood of spamming.

If we made an adventure game, we could tell a compelling story about creating a new world economy based on financial freedom, decentralization, and equality Cheesy

That sounds awesome, you have some great ideas Makoto.

Did anyone ever play the flash-based emo game? (warning: not safe for work) http://www.emogame.com/

It'd be sweet if we could make a game lik that. I can't draw at all, but I could help write a story or something.
Yeah, super not safe for work. I should've put my dog in the other room. Grin
I remember this game back in the day. I have only a few hours of experience coding a game(it was javascript), but I'm sure we have someone around here that could create something much better gameplay wise than that atleast (That game is already 10 years old).

Looks do-able: http://jlongster.com/Making-Sprite-based-Games-with-Canvas

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 12:31:42 AM

Regardless of the past few days happenings the Forum and SWARM team will continue as before. Personally I'll give my support to any conclusion that the NEM Core Developers and contributors come to.

If you are new to NEM check out our forums at: http://forum.nemcoin.com/

Id you'd like to participate in promoting NEM please follow the SWARM team's Twitter account at: https://twitter.com/NEM_SWARM

E

Great, and thanks for the support!

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
gvans

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:37:24 AM

hint:
1. if you have even slightest assumption someone might be a troll, please, do not quote, not even the new ones, do not get provoked.
2. use the ignore button, simple as that
3. instead of getting involved in soap opera we have a chance of getting involved in real cryptocurrency development. One shouldn't even be able to say those things in same sentence.

BTC 1Mye3mqB9WQdCj3uFwx6zcRArnzbUiq6Ro  ★ [NXT] NXT-RA49-RXFR-V6WE-97HT9
★ [ORA] LOGO  ★ [NEM] LOGO  ★ [NXT] MONOLITH  ★ [EXO] LOGO  ★ [FIMK] LOGO  ★ [NODE] LOGO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: