Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:44:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM Official Non-Moderated Thread [Updates & Discussion]  (Read 75601 times)
oldisoft

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

https://iota.org/

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:07:59 AM

perhaps have main thread moderated and another not moderated like nfd

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603932.0

"un moderated criticism thread"

Yes, I saw as well NFD thread - this really good decision to have 1 "un moderated criticism thread" for shitguys and official thread where we will discuss news of development and so on.
Lovely idea

We'll have another thread as soon as it's needed.

Things seem fine now.
I hope, I hope...

crackerhead

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 08:28:35 AM

news.nemcoin.com looks really promising !
Good job TauMon !

I could see that greyish-blue being part of our branding. It's really pleasing to the eye imho.

I think you have the wrong guy, it's made by crackerhead, right?

Great work crackerhead, though I would still change the colors a bit.  Grin

Yep it's me, thanks guys!
Working on a few more things. I agree the theme could be lightened up a bit.

NEM.io         blog.NEM.io        r/ourNEM
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 08:29:44 AM

Good job TauMon !

I could see that greyish-blue being part of our branding. It's really pleasing to the eye imho.

I agree that the color needs a bit of changing. I would go for a whitish/grey plain background. Need to establish some working parameters, i.e., need to agree on the logo and then go for a color scheme that blends in well with the color of the logo.
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 08:38:07 AM

Good job TauMon !

I agree that the color needs a bit of changing. I would go for a whitish/grey plain background. Need to establish some working parameters, i.e., need to agree on the logo and then go for a color scheme that blends in well with the color of the logo.

Our designer for NCC has gone with a green/orange look. It is what is used in the investor's handout: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=640772.0

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:39:51 AM

Good job TauMon !

Our designer for NCC has gone with a green/orange look. It is what is used in the investor's handout: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=640772.0

Yeah it'd be cool to try the orange-green theme on the news page. I'd be interested to see how that looks.

makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 08:42:46 AM

Good job TauMon !

Yeah it'd be cool to try the orange-green theme on the news page. I'd be interested to see how that looks.

I think green represents the eco-friendly ideals of the new economy we are trying to build and orange represents something new and high-tech.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
crackerhead

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 08:46:32 AM

Good job TauMon !

I think green represents the eco-friendly ideals of the new economy we are trying to build and orange represents something new and high-tech.

I will give that color scheme a try, not tonight though, I'm way to tired to make those kind of decisions right now.  Grin

NEM.io         blog.NEM.io        r/ourNEM
shaman2000

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:50:53 AM

Good job TauMon !

Well done,crackerhead, well done!and no doubt, you have to try green/orange Wink

NEM: New Economy Movement site || Nem on Facebook: || Nem Official moderated BTT Thread: || Nem Official forum:
You still can be a Nem Investor/StakeHolder. Take a look here and stakes are negotiated on NXT asset Exchange here. We are waiting YOU!!!!
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:27:00 AM

Seems like the thread has returned to sanity on the last three pages.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:12:04 AM

Seems like the thread has returned to sanity on the last three pages.

great!
platorin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:39:23 AM

It's like third topic on this one. It's really confusing.
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:52:41 AM

looking sweet! Smiley very professional! well done to the designer(taumon i think isnt it?)!

Designer for NCC is LoiTran.

ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:08:03 AM

Good job TauMon !

+1000 looks really good  Smiley

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
kanerich

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:21:14 AM

Can anybody tell me what's wrong with the nem?
hypersire

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:57:33 AM

Guys, I know you would hate me for this but I can't hold suggesting it:

I would like to change the name of NEM to NIM

New Internet Movement rather than New Economy Movement.

It would make more sense to expand and reach more average non-technical users with the name NIM rather than NEM.

In fact I don't see NEM as an economy at all as much as I see it as a new internet platform that is much more secure than any other platform available today in terms of social network, dns, messaging, trading, .....

It doesn't have to stand for anything past NEM, once we make it a brand, it doesn't even matter what the NEM acronym stands for. I do agree "New Economy Movement" isn't the best. How about New Era Money, Nifty Electronic Money. If there is anything wrong with NEM, I'd say it's the N, if we want to be around for awhile, we probably shouldn't be called New anything.

I think HTC's ad campaign was pretty popular when it was around.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/brandindex/2013/08/28/htc-what-does-it-stand-for-campaign-closes-perception-gap/

+1 for New Era Money! I think that's a lot slicker than New Economy Movement.
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:02:12 PM

"Nifty Electronic Money" is a definite no from me. Sounds too flippant and if anything, will scare off anyone who wants to use it as a serious platform. I actually think New Economy Movement suffices, until someone thinks of better. To be honest though, i don't think it's open for change. I genuinely don't see anything wrong with New Economy Movement.
jenea4pda

Activity: 382

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:18:57 PM

Nothing wrong with NEM, just only good news-

NEM ALPHA LAUNCH IS SCHEDULED FOR 25th JUNE 2014

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:55:21 PM

NEM - Best Distribution of Any Crypto to Date

2800 accounts

>>Sure there naturally were some sockpuppets
         >There was at the very least over 1000 REAL Humans who initially received a stake.
                        ->700+ of those being veteran accounts
         >Out of those stakeholders almost 500 sold parts of their stake on the Nxt AE
         >Helpers, Designers, etc. received a stake, spreading out the distribution as well
         >On top of that there is still an upcoming auction for charity/branding package

* NEM has had it problems with UP trolling the Simcoin
               thread under a sockpuppet that was a stakeholder
               and he admitted to having another sock as well

Regardless NEM rightfully earns a spot on the Wall of Honor for the most de-centralized distribution to date

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:57:58 PM

Nothing wrong with NEM, just only good news-

NEM ALPHA LAUNCH IS SCHEDULED FOR 25th JUNE 2014

nothing at all wrong with the <<NEM>>! not only good news but community stronger than ever in history!

~NEM~ to the stars!

New

Economy

Movement

Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:58:57 PM

Guys, I know you would hate me for this but I can't hold suggesting it:

I would like to change the name of NEM to NIM

New Internet Movement rather than New Economy Movement.

It would make more sense to expand and reach more average non-technical users with the name NIM rather than NEM.

In fact I don't see NEM as an economy at all as much as I see it as a new internet platform that is much more secure than any other platform available today in terms of social network, dns, messaging, trading, .....

It doesn't have to stand for anything past NEM, once we make it a brand, it doesn't even matter what the NEM acronym stands for. I do agree "New Economy Movement" isn't the best. How about New Era Money, Nifty Electronic Money. If there is anything wrong with NEM, I'd say it's the N, if we want to be around for awhile, we probably shouldn't be called New anything.

I think HTC's ad campaign was pretty popular when it was around.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/brandindex/2013/08/28/htc-what-does-it-stand-for-campaign-closes-perception-gap/

+1 for New Era Money! I think that's a lot slicker than New Economy Movement.

WE ARE THE

NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: