Freedom by StartCOIN
Freedom from Fiat
Freedom from Banks
Freedom from Third Party Payment Gateways
Free to play a part in the Financial & Investment markets 2014-2015
In the past year, StartJOIN has proven to be the incubator that we knew it would be; demonstrating the power of StartCOIN - the people’s cryptocurrency. #Freedom by StartCOIN, the cryptocurrency that rewards users who support change. On StartJOIN, we saw many project successfully funded, with many folks in the community building their coin portfolio by holding, sharing and pledging their crypto in support of each other. To continue expanding the benefits and potential of the coin, our R&D is continuously developing utilities. This year, we are proud to introduce StartCOIN’s own wallet, POS terminal and a handful other accessories. Joining forces with leading equity crowdfunding platform, BnkToTheFuture.com, specialist investment fund, Bitcoin Capital and others, StartCOIN’s future is brighter than ever. Join us to find out more about our upcoming developments, what else is on the agenda for StartCOIN & StartJOIN and how you can become part of this growing community.
Join us, Max Keiser, Stacy Herbert and Simon Dixon to discuss how social networking, crowdfunding and cryptocurrency will change the world, see the evidence, and find out how you can launch your own revolution with a little push with StartJOIN.
1. Learn how you can be involved in QE for the people.
2. Find out how Cryptocurrency is currently renegotiating our economy.
3. Celebrate the launch of our next big projects and see how you can be involved.Notable AppearancesMax Keiser
- CEO & co-founder of StartJOIN. As one of the world's most vocal advocate and early adopter of Bitcoin, The Keiser Report airs to millions on RT, providing world class financial news and analysis. As well as founding the Hollywood Stock Exchange, he's also involved with StartCOIN, StartJOIN’s partnering cryptocurrency. @maxkeiserJamie Scott
- CTO & co-founder of StartJOIN. Jamie is the principal architect behind all of StartJOIN's & StartCOIN’s technology. He brings to the company an un-rivalled diverse knowledge base, design, software development, and project management experience. Previous to founding StartJOIN with Max, Jamie was a Lead developer with SapientNitro, working with global companies such as Harley Davidson, where he was the technical lead on all aspects of the EMEA projects and provided technical advice on securing and hardening of the Harley infrastructure and codebase. @jamiescottuk Simon Dixon
- the CEO & co-founder of BnkToTheFuture.com, fund Manager of Bitcoin Capital & author of the book 'Bank to the Future'. An ex-director of the UK Digital Currency Association & UK CrowdFunding Association, who regularly speaks on the future of finance to governments, businesses, investors and financial institutions. An ex-investment banker that left corporate in 2006 to launch his first business, angel funded by billionaire Peter Hargreaves and advocate of CrowdFunding since raising finance for BnkToTheFuture.com through Equity CrowdFunding on it's own platform. You will find Simon regularly quoted & appearing in much of the major press & media including BBC, FT, CNBC, Reuters, Bloomberg, Wall Street Journal to mention a few. @simondixontwitt Simon Shaw
- Head of StartJOIN Shareholder Relations. Simon comes to StartJOIN following an impressive career as a professional Sportsman amassing 7 world titles. Whilst running a leading social media technology company Fifty Media, Simon is contributing significant input into the early stages of StartJOIN & StartCOIN and is now working with the fellow investors to take the business forward. @SimonStartJOINStacy Herbert
- Co-host and producer of the Keiser Report. Alongside Max, they reveal the shocking scandals behind the global financial headlines. From the collusion between Wall Street and Capitol Hill to the latest banking crime wave, from bogus government economic statistics to rigged stock markets. Stacy tells you what is really going on in the global economy. @stacyherbertEvent Sponsors