Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 01:59:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding  (Read 538816 times)
johnp

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 08:01:06 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2015, 08:38:08 PM by johnp

Part of the premine it pays to share

https://twitter.com/JohnStartcoin/status/626119832426168320

*Image Removed*

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 02:50:45 AM

The cryptofiat is strong in this one...

Now lets see you roll around with them like a good private central bankster and/or dotCOM Boom & Bust II orchestrator should.

This messsege was brought to you by :

HOWaHANDFULofEARLYadoptersANDshitclonersFUCKEDtheCRYPTOmovementCOIN !!

Most definitely NOT coming to a moon near you.

MattvinMultimedia

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:52:49 AM

can someone who isnt a troll explain why people are dumping at these prices? People would only dump at these levels if they got given free Startcoin. So who is getting the free Startcoin?

dividens are being paid every friday to people who store their coins in startjoin. So there is your answer...price would normally dip during weeked because those people would be selling and it would start going back up starting Tuesday morning till Friday. Plus startjoin crowdfudn projects get filled and those people dump more so they can convert their start to $ and use it for their project.

so there are minor dumpers (those who get dividends) and then there are major dumper (those who've/are posting projects on startjoin)

Unless there is some big news or Karl Gray/Max start buying this coin I don't see a reason for big pump before security backed mining asset crowdfund gets filled...that would be big news and price will hit 100k+ after it gets released and it'll continue go up and I'm guessing around 100k will be our new floor after that news since lot of people will be investing in it

right now there are more sellers than buyers

So the same old game......

Thought startcoin was going to take off, instead they sucking millions while the coin drops.

Bnktothefuture and bitcoincapital has raised millions, you guys cant place a few hundred k buy orders and save those startcoins for developing apps and growing the coin?

Im not talking about a pump and dump, save those coins and keep advertising and adding to the coin.....It will give us more exposure.

not sure if I missed it but just in case since no dev wants to advertise here is a new app release....

StartChat - Bitcoin StartCOIN

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.startchat.org.messenger

We can raise millions but fail to advertise to the crypto community on the largest forum...

Nice.

Check this out....

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-IBITS

This coins got 540btc volume on bittrex, came out of nowhere and most likely will get dumped....

Karl Gray, Simon Dixon and max have a few hundred thousand bitcoin combined plus the few million they raised from startjoin bnktothefuture etc but cant put up a similar amount (500+btc) to help grow the coin....buy them and hold onto them while creating more apps and more people will keep buying while keeping a stable price.

Enjoy it Max but help us enjoy it too  Wink
https://twitter.com/stacyherbert/status/625437851199651840

StartJoin Projects are not getting funded because most everyone is holding the coin at a loss and does not want to spend 1000 coins for what cost 500 coins 2 weeks ago. It is not the cashing out projects that is screwing the market, It is the lack of selling. Example:  Whale buys lump at 36k sat. and tries to sell at 40K. no one sells because rumors of new start investments raising the price.  So what do you do with a shit load of startcoin at 36k? Dump it and push price down to 32k and buy back in. Now sell at 36k. What? no one will panic sell at 36K. Screw them. dump at 32k and push price down to 29k and so on and on. 

If you sold 1000 at 28k, but back at 30k, sold again at 32k  you would break even on your 1000, but the rest of your holding went up 4k.  Instead of screwing each other, we all should be easily making money.
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:04:26 AM

can someone who isnt a troll explain why people are dumping at these prices? People would only dump at these levels if they got given free Startcoin. So who is getting the free Startcoin?

dividens are being paid every friday to people who store their coins in startjoin. So there is your answer...price would normally dip during weeked because those people would be selling and it would start going back up starting Tuesday morning till Friday. Plus startjoin crowdfudn projects get filled and those people dump more so they can convert their start to $ and use it for their project.

so there are minor dumpers (those who get dividends) and then there are major dumper (those who've/are posting projects on startjoin)

Unless there is some big news or Karl Gray/Max start buying this coin I don't see a reason for big pump before security backed mining asset crowdfund gets filled...that would be big news and price will hit 100k+ after it gets released and it'll continue go up and I'm guessing around 100k will be our new floor after that news since lot of people will be investing in it

right now there are more sellers than buyers

So the same old game......

Thought startcoin was going to take off, instead they sucking millions while the coin drops.

Bnktothefuture and bitcoincapital has raised millions, you guys cant place a few hundred k buy orders and save those startcoins for developing apps and growing the coin?

Im not talking about a pump and dump, save those coins and keep advertising and adding to the coin.....It will give us more exposure.

not sure if I missed it but just in case since no dev wants to advertise here is a new app release....

StartChat - Bitcoin StartCOIN

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.startchat.org.messenger

We can raise millions but fail to advertise to the crypto community on the largest forum...

Nice.

Check this out....

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-IBITS

This coins got 540btc volume on bittrex, came out of nowhere and most likely will get dumped....

Karl Gray, Simon Dixon and max have a few hundred thousand bitcoin combined plus the few million they raised from startjoin bnktothefuture etc but cant put up a similar amount (500+btc) to help grow the coin....buy them and hold onto them while creating more apps and more people will keep buying while keeping a stable price.

Enjoy it Max but help us enjoy it too  Wink
https://twitter.com/stacyherbert/status/625437851199651840

StartJoin Projects are not getting funded because most everyone is holding the coin at a loss and does not want to spend 1000 coins for what cost 500 coins 2 weeks ago. It is not the cashing out projects that is screwing the market, It is the lack of selling. Example:  Whale buys lump at 36k sat. and tries to sell at 40K. no one sells because rumors of new start investments raising the price.  So what do you do with a shit load of startcoin at 36k? Dump it and push price down to 32k and buy back in. Now sell at 36k. What? no one will panic sell at 36K. Screw them. dump at 32k and push price down to 29k and so on and on.  

If you sold 1000 at 28k, but back at 30k, sold again at 32k  you would break even on your 1000, but the rest of your holding went up 4k.  Instead of screwing each other, we all should be easily making money.

"we all should be easily making money. " - Or maybe Max, karl and simon are making the money....

Where is the $20 million fund? I have not seen any volume, has anyone else?

A small buy order from the $20 million dollar fund would make the coin erupt...

I want proof not promises....

Crypto game is full of promises, lost so much to promises.

I hope the loyal members here dont take me the wrong way because I believe in the coin and its potential based on what has been done so far but non of that has created anything for our marketcap so that is why I am asking questions.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 11:44:19 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2015, 12:14:40 PM by unusualfacts30

Guys..this coin isn't that far from 100k. Someone would buy $50k worth of coins and it'll jump and obviously it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone looking at the fact how well this coin is designed and how much it's offering to the market. This is not the coin that you should even think about selling...yeah do what you need to do if you want to even out BUT do not leave your wallet empty even for a second. Next thing you know someone buys 100 btc worth and you've already missed the boat.

It's already over 50% loss from its peak so I'm guessing big boost is coming soon..karl has accumulated enough.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 04:25:38 PM

Guys..this coin isn't that far from 100k. Someone would buy $50k worth of coins and it'll jump and obviously it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone looking at the fact how well this coin is designed and how much it's offering to the market. This is not the coin that you should even think about selling...yeah do what you need to do if you want to even out BUT do not leave your wallet empty even for a second. Next thing you know someone buys 100 btc worth and you've already missed the boat.

It's already over 50% loss from its peak so I'm guessing big boost is coming soon..karl has accumulated enough.

That's exactly right!

On top of all the other developments, just watch when we start turning big advertising dollars into Startcoin. Currently we're working on an affiliate system and bringing marketers on board to help promote https://startpeeps.com

When this launches and people start spreading their affiliate link all over the place we're pretty close to making that happen.  Grin

Here's some more info on that: http://jenssteyaert.com/startpeeps-introduction/

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:41:35 PM

That's exactly right!

On top of all the other developments, just watch when we start turning big advertising dollars into Startcoin. Currently we're working on an affiliate system and bringing marketers on board to help promote https://startpeeps.com

When this launches and people start spreading their affiliate link all over the place we're pretty close to making that happen.  Grin

Cheers,
Jens

Do you really believe in what did you say huh??? i was right from the start. and it ll go to the 4 k soon. dont buy this coin anymore. wait till 4 k. i dont want you to loose any coin Smiley look at my old messages and you ll see i was always right.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:49:12 PM

That's exactly right!

When this launches and people start spreading their affiliate link all over the place we're pretty close to making that happen.  Grin

Cheers,
Jens

Love it.

Just sending more traffic to that article and startpeeps.

enjoy the traffic.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 07:48:46 PM

That's exactly right!

Cheers,
Jens

Do you really believe in what did you say huh??? i was right from the start. and it ll go to the 4 k soon. dont buy this coin anymore. wait till 4 k. i dont want you to loose any coin Smiley look at my old messages and you ll see i was always right.

Sorry, will turn $1000's of advertising dollars into Startcoin daily and give it back to the community soon, not much you can do about that  Wink

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 07:52:24 PM

That's exactly right!

When this launches and people start spreading their affiliate link all over the place we're pretty close to making that happen.  Grin

Cheers,
Jens

Love it.

Just sending more traffic to that article and startpeeps.

enjoy the traffic.

Thanks a lot much appreciated!  Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
MattvinMultimedia

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:10:44 PM

That's exactly right!

Cheers,
Jens

Here is an idea. Stop pushing the coin down to 4k. You will just ruin it like Global and Ibits. This coin has a lot of support and infrastructure backing it. This should be a stable 50k coin. yet you idiots keep trying to take it down.
CrowdWhale

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @CrowdWhale

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:25:02 AM

The depth chart has actually turned bullish and there's more support than we even had at 36k. I really think people need to be buying back in now. At this point it's musical chairs. When the music stops, you better have your butt planted in START or you're out.
semajjames

Activity: 528

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 10:28:13 AM

My Startcoin wallet is broken ,,, every time i start it i get ""startcoin wallet has stopped working windows can check online for solution"" I have deleted "peers.dat" file but no change , I have reinstalled new wallet but still no change

Anyone know what could cause this

cheers
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:05:03 PM

Why does this coin keep dropping everyday.
It looks like there is no support and people keep selling lower and lower day after day.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Jdj1727

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:06:40 PM

Seems like 25K is a good price to get into or back into START.
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:27:17 PM

not a good price mate. it ll go to 4k satoshi soon. wait till 4k .
Ducky1

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:31:31 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2015, 03:41:36 PM by Ducky1

I think so, and now that my vacation is over its time to count the money and see if there is room for some more Startcoin in the pile  Smiley

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
Jdj1727

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:51:54 PM

not a good price mate. it ll go to 4k satoshi soon. wait till 4k .

Why 4k? How did you come up with that as an entry point?
Jdj1727

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:08:30 PM

I've read that START is in the process of getting on a Chinese exchange. If that's the case, the current prices will be a thing of the past.
johnp

Activity: 575

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:20:40 PM

I've read that START is in the process of getting on a Chinese exchange. If that's the case, the current prices will be a thing of the past.

Dont know where you you read that

*Image Removed*
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: