Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:56:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding  (Read 538826 times)
anthonyreid

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 05:39:43 PM

I bet this coin soon will go through a 2.0v-3.0v change/hard fork , as miners are dumping hard, and the price will continue to go even lower. Max does not give shit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:09:40 PM

I bet this coin soon will go through a 2.0v-3.0v change/hard fork , as miners are dumping hard, and the price will continue to go even lower. Max does not give shit.

It might go lower or maybe it has found the floor. Regardless, it was trading @ 1600 just last month. That's incredible growth for all you noob haters out there.

Max continues to promote startcoin/startcoin daily. So yea, you were saying?
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 05:10:19 PM

StartJOIN project for the Sterlingcoin Cryptocurrency Cards are up to £705 of the £1000, so close now.

We now have 24 backers with £856 pledged OF £1000 TARGET with 8 DAYS TO GO.

Sterlingcoin Cryptocurrency Card Wallet - Premier Edition - https://www.startjoin.com/slg_cc

Still 12 Cards Left of the 25 Single Cards, as well as 5 x (5 Packs) and 2 x (10 Packs)

Once this project is fully funded and the cards production has fully started then we can hopefully do wonders for the Sterlingcoin price whilst increasing the user base.

The non-premier edition crypto-currency cards that will be produced following the premier edition (with an unlimited and ongoing print-run) will be perfect as gifts, giveaways and for general promotion, as well as retail sales.

Lets do this ! #FundFriday <<<   Wink

Additional:

StartCOIN Cryptocurrency Card Wallet Project is doing well also - https://www.startjoin.com/startcoin_cc

62 backers with £881 pledged OF £1000 TARGET and 13 DAYS TO GO.

Thanks again to all StartCOIN contributors and pledgers thus far !

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
Annington

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:22:24 PM

Looks like the end is near for scam coins.  Best dump and move into something safe like Dogecoin or Pandacoin, etc.  The Feds are coming ...

http://www.coindesk.com/fincen-rules-bitcoin-payment-processors-exchanges-money-transmitters/

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sec-sends-inquiry-letters-hundreds-bitcoin-companies-unregistered-securities/

And Start is designed specifically to be a crowdsourcing coin, exactly what they're targeting ... big target on your arses here.  Do what you will but the writing is on the wall.

Don't want to hear how "this is crypto, anon, the government can't touch it". Right, but they can touch Bittrex, Cryptsy, etc. and "encourage" them to delist anything on their scam list ... And if the exchanges want to stand firm (like that will happen ...) good luck getting any real merchants to use a coin once they get a friendly call from a nice fellow in Washington.
naplam

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Coin Developer - CrunchPool.com operator

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 05:18:10 PM

Looks like the end is near for scam coins.  Best dump and move into something safe like Dogecoin or Pandacoin, etc.  The Feds are coming ...

http://www.coindesk.com/fincen-rules-bitcoin-payment-processors-exchanges-money-transmitters/

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sec-sends-inquiry-letters-hundreds-bitcoin-companies-unregistered-securities/

And Start is designed specifically to be a crowdsourcing coin, exactly what they're targeting ... big target on your arses here.  Do what you will but the writing is on the wall.

Don't want to hear how "this is crypto, anon, the government can't touch it". Right, but they can touch Bittrex, Cryptsy, etc. and "encourage" them to delist anything on their scam list ... And if the exchanges want to stand firm (like that will happen ...) good luck getting any real merchants to use a coin once they get a friendly call from a nice fellow in Washington.

Yeah, we might finally get rid of the IPO/ICO/"shares" and other crap in disguise.

BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 06:14:34 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 06:32:37 PM by BitcoinFX

StartJOIN is a UK based crowd funding platform - so in the main part this does not apply.

StartCOIN is listed and traded on Bittrex Exchange currently - which is ofc US based. Its very unlikely though that a coin used on a genuine crowd funding platform would be removed over other 'junk' crypto coins.

It would be best to get StartCOIN listed on another EU based FIAT / exchange such as LiteBit.eu - http://www.litebit.eu - ASAP.

StartCOIN can already be traded for FIAT via UK based Bittylicious https://bittylicious.com/coin/START

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
startcoinproject (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 10:01:56 AM

Bounty available to fork Bitcoin Ruby for X11 and StartCOIN

A bounty for the developer that ports the bitcoin-ruby gem to support X11 coins such as StartCOIN and Darkcoin.

In a StartJOIN first.. StartCOIN is being donated to aid with the success of an open source crypto currency project.

The purpose of this project is to enable Ruby developers to have access to a solid framework from which to write applications for StartCOIN, along with other X11 based coins such as darkcoin.

We will offer the first $500 reward to the developer(s) that successfully port over the bitcoin-ruby library to StartCOIN.

This is the first time that StartCOIN has been used to reward developers for their hard work and is the start of things to come.

Please see the StartJOIN project for more information and the current bounty value.
bitLeap

Activity: 1162
Merit: 476

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:50:21 PM

Maxkeiser you are mainly known for opposing bankers who print fiat money. How is startcoin any better than bankers then?

StartCoin/Join is doing more to help crypto-currencies than 99.9% coins out there. Not to mention all others projects in other categories too. A single project has almost 600 backers that's an achievement my brother.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jelt14

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 03:20:43 PM

hello all ive been behind startcoin for a few weeks i guess  , i believe to keep this coin popular and interesting in the startcoin/join projects  ,we need more activity on the exchanges to keep it profitable and mineable and and help build the community stronger , hey guys ive been chking this thread daily and nothing has changed  comon we need to be louder in all angles,,cheers
anthonyreid

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 07:01:28 PM

hello all ive been behind startcoin for a few weeks i guess  , i believe to keep this coin popular and interesting in the startcoin/join projects  ,we need more activity on the exchanges to keep it profitable and mineable and and help build the community stronger , hey guys ive been chking this thread daily and nothing has changed  comon we need to be louder in all angles,,cheers

Nothing is going to change because all of the community here are people that either; bought, mine, sold, thinking of buying startcoin, or thinking that they have been late with selling and were late with buying (bag holders). This startjoin project seems to me as a fail (at this moment), as  ONE - all of the startcoins that go into the projects end up beeing exchanged into fiat, and TWO - with the fridays rewards more and more startcoins are pushed in-to the circulation, and those money are to be dumped, to prove this check out the volumes of the coin on fridays!

There MUST be some kind of a game-changer - in my opinion, something that will cause startcoin to be bought and than saved or spent on good/services passing the fiats, for instance buying startcoins with fiat to than use them to purchase games online or in-app purchases. I am constantly reading Max's twitter, and I have some twits of his saved (which he has deleted) regarding the gocoin deal, it looks like Max does indeed have something up his sleeve, and he is going to introduce it soon.

I am too visiting this page every day checking weather there is any community behind startjoin/startcoin - but right now it really seems that Max has had 10-15 'friends' of his putting up their 'projects' on startjoin, creating at least some kind of vision of 'community' behind startjoin/startcoin. I think that to see (and this has to do with every coin/project in crypto) weather something has attention - check out the amount of pages in the tread of the bitcointalk and this number will demonstrate the reality.
jelt14

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 12:50:22 AM

Nothing is going to change because all of the community here are people that either; bought, mine, sold, thinking of buying startcoin, or thinking that they have been late with selling and were late with buying (bag holders). This startjoin project seems to me as a fail (at this moment), as  ONE - all of the startcoins that go into the projects end up beeing exchanged into fiat, and TWO - with the fridays rewards more and more startcoins are pushed in-to the circulation, and those money are to be dumped, to prove this check out the volumes of the coin on fridays!

There MUST be some kind of a game-changer - in my opinion, something that will cause startcoin to be bought and than saved or spent on good/services passing the fiats, for instance buying startcoins with fiat to than use them to purchase games online or in-app purchases. I am constantly reading Max's twitter, and I have some twits of his saved (which he has deleted) regarding the gocoin deal, it looks like Max does indeed have something up his sleeve, and he is going to introduce it soon.

I am too visiting this page every day checking weather there is any community behind startjoin/startcoin - but right now it really seems that Max has had 10-15 'friends' of his putting up their 'projects' on startjoin, creating at least some kind of vision of 'community' behind startjoin/startcoin. I think that to see (and this has to do with every coin/project in crypto) weather something has attention - check out the amount of pages in the tread of the bitcointalk and this number will demonstrate the reality.
yes i think so too ; seems like thers a bump purchase then falls every day once or twice ,is max working on a gocoin also i have to look into it  i wonder how much coins are given out on friday, have to give that a try aswell
anthonyreid

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 02:55:48 AM

yes i think so too ; seems like thers a bump purchase then falls every day once or twice ,is max working on a gocoin also i have to look into it  i wonder how much coins are given out on friday, have to give that a try aswell

I have personally posted three, may be four times on the startjoin wall asking the dev and Max to make the information regarding the pre-mined coins and the coins that have been given out on fridays. But all they do is they post twitter updates with people who got the top rewards, but in my opinion there are not all of the people for sure but only some! And this is why:
- I have seen two-three weeks ago that Stacy was on the top of the list of receiving the largest dividends (around 2500 start) (bear in mind - 0.666% of full sum, this is not official info). And now she has disappeared from the lists, though there are new people on that list, the ones who have 12 and more % of the total supply of the startcoin. The largest sum this week was around 6000 start coins.

Taking all of this in to the account, I reckon that there are around 30 to 40 thousand startcoins which are been let out every friday in to the free market and then been dumped.
jelt14

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 10:39:26 AM

I have personally posted three, may be four times on the startjoin wall asking the dev and Max to make the information regarding the pre-mined coins and the coins that have been given out on fridays. But all they do is they post twitter updates with people who got the top rewards, but in my opinion there are not all of the people for sure but only some! And this is why:
- I have seen two-three weeks ago that Stacy was on the top of the list of receiving the largest dividends (around 2500 start) (bear in mind - 0.666% of full sum, this is not official info). And now she has disappeared from the lists, though there are new people on that list, the ones who have 12 and more % of the total supply of the startcoin. The largest sum this week was around 6000 start coins.

Taking all of this in to the account, I reckon that there are around 30 to 40 thousand startcoins which are been let out every friday in to the free market and then been dumped.
wow 30-40 k   hmm wow so be prepair for mass dump soon eeh whats that leave to the miners who keep the blockchain actualy alive  this coin isnt easy to mine
johnp

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:48:56 PM

It is my understanding that 'Free' coin can only be used as pledges and cannot be withdrawn, maybe i am wrong

*Image Removed*
jelt14

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:14:55 AM

yea i jush there was ore activity here ,becuz this is an actually legit coin used for actual something   , what shame
bitLeap

Activity: 1162
Merit: 476

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 04:08:30 PM

hello all ive been behind startcoin for a few weeks i guess  , i believe to keep this coin popular and interesting in the startcoin/join projects  ,we need more activity on the exchanges to keep it profitable and mineable and and help build the community stronger , hey guys ive been chking this thread daily and nothing has changed  comon we need to be louder in all angles,,cheers

Nothing is going to change because all of the community here are people that either; bought, mine, sold, thinking of buying startcoin, or thinking that they have been late with selling and were late with buying (bag holders). This startjoin project seems to me as a fail (at this moment), as  ONE - all of the startcoins that go into the projects end up beeing exchanged into fiat, and TWO - with the fridays rewards more and more startcoins are pushed in-to the circulation, and those money are to be dumped, to prove this check out the volumes of the coin on fridays!

nice Grin you've been reading some of my comments hehe very well informed  Wink guess my twitter account and I send you some free coins! OK this is how things are over StartCoin. Richard Branson backs StartCoin he has invested money huge money along with some other people less "famous" but as rich or even richer (Max btw is the real deal along with Jed!). StartCoin will be out of circulation when it reaches 84 million coins so you have less than 40 million still up for grabs this coin will be the retired fund for many rich people BUT Max is popular. Some of his zombie followers screwed things buying way too many coins at a huge discount so prices had to go back down (market demand) and I mean down by some 1000%. StartJoin will run out of StartCoins sooner than later so by then you will see some major changes in price expect it to go around USD 0.25. The GoCoin had to be delayed (market expection) thanks to those fanatics who took all their saving account FIAT $hit and bought StartCoin at a volume much higher than they should had (we won't need trillionaires). GoCoin will go live once more intelligent people make the intelligent decision of buying StartCoin and saving it i.e. more spread on ownership. Just as Richard Branson and his folks are waiting to retire on this coin so am I  Smiley

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
anthonyreid

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 10:38:03 PM

hello all ive been behind startcoin for a few weeks i guess  , i believe to keep this coin popular and interesting in the startcoin/join projects  ,we need more activity on the exchanges to keep it profitable and mineable and and help build the community stronger , hey guys ive been chking this thread daily and nothing has changed  comon we need to be louder in all angles,,cheers

Nothing is going to change because all of the community here are people that either; bought, mine, sold, thinking of buying startcoin, or thinking that they have been late with selling and were late with buying (bag holders). This startjoin project seems to me as a fail (at this moment), as  ONE - all of the startcoins that go into the projects end up beeing exchanged into fiat, and TWO - with the fridays rewards more and more startcoins are pushed in-to the circulation, and those money are to be dumped, to prove this check out the volumes of the coin on fridays!

nice Grin you've been reading some of my comments hehe very well informed  Wink guess my twitter account and I send you some free coins! OK this is how things are over StartCoin. Richard Branson backs StartCoin he has invested money huge money along with some other people less "famous" but as rich or even richer (Max btw is the real deal along with Jed!). StartCoin will be out of circulation when it reaches 84 million coins so you have less than 40 million still up for grabs this coin will be the retired fund for many rich people BUT Max is popular. Some of his zombie followers screwed things buying way too many coins at a huge discount so prices had to go back down (market demand) and I mean down by some 1000%. StartJoin will run out of StartCoins sooner than later so by then you will see some major changes in price expect it to go around USD 0.25. The GoCoin had to be delayed (market expection) thanks to those fanatics who took all their saving account FIAT $hit and bought StartCoin at a volume much higher than they should had (we won't need trillionaires). GoCoin will go live once more intelligent people make the intelligent decision of buying StartCoin and saving it i.e. more spread on ownership. Just as Richard Branson and his folks are waiting to retire on this coin so am I  Smiley

I don't want to play guesses, as crypto world is made for anonymity, as well as by reading the things that you have stated in your post you are either an insider (Max/Stacy your self, developer/investor etc) or a troll. If you need me, send me a dm and I will get to you on twitter.

Regarding the theme, if start join runs out of start coins, what is the whole point of the project? Why do you say that start coin will be out of circulation? - Don't coins continue to be traded when they have been fully mined? Also, talking about the result of (as you say: 'zombie followers screwed things around') have the price gone down in your opinion to the 'floor'? And last but not least, what is the whole situation with the 'shares' for the 'whales' (owners of 100k and over)?
triplef

Activity: 338

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:48:56 PM

block explorer is stuck...

http://explorer.startcoin.org/

all exchanges stuck.

https://bittrex.com/Status

anyone else see this ?

anthonyreid

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 12:17:38 AM

block explorer is stuck...

http://explorer.startcoin.org/

all exchanges stuck.

https://bittrex.com/Status

anyone else see this ?

i am seeing this, a little sell of at bittrex.
triplef

Activity: 338

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:19:32 AM

yes seem everything halted...all coin deamons are not getting new blocks....is the dev around ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: