Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:56:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 [541] 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804602 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:46:16 PM

Crypti v0.3.0 - Aphrodite

The Crypti Foundation hereby proudly announces the release of v0.3.0, codename: **Aphrodite**. It's the second major release, with the first one being v0.2.0 alias Chronos.

With Aphrodite comes a complete new user interface and many awesome new features. This delivers an unseen user experience and we hope that you like this release as much as we!

Download links can be found on our blog!

Continue reading on our blog..
Congratulations on the new release. Great work guys! Look forward to future updates.

Avalanche is a must own

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Passion_ltc

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 09:04:41 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2015, 10:33:51 PM by Passion_ltc

Is new version again a hard fork and incompatible with current network? Huh

Litoshi mixed something up. The old v0.2.0er release is not compatible with the current version, as we introduced new features. I think it still syncs, but at some point you will probably land on a fork.

starik, it is also written on the blog post:

To all delegates: This update is mandatory! You have to update your nodes as soon as possible! Thank you.

So you have to update your nodes.  Wink

Crypti v0.3.0 - Aphrodite

The Crypti Foundation hereby proudly announces the release of v0.3.0, codename: **Aphrodite**. It's the second major release, with the first one being v0.2.0 alias Chronos.

With Aphrodite comes a complete new user interface and many awesome new features. This delivers an unseen user experience and we hope that you like this release as much as we!

Download links can be found on our blog!

Continue reading on our blog..
Congratulations on the new release. Great work guys! Look forward to future updates.

Thank you! Smiley

jari76

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:40:32 PM

Updated my delegate to version 0.3.0, looking very good,
The look and feel of the new client is amazing, congratulations to the dev team for such a release!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:46:12 PM

Hey guys,

just so you know. Cryptichain.me will work again in the next few days. Smiley

Bigcabrito

Activity: 504

Communications Lead

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:34:42 PM

Carib.04.2015 Delegate updated to 0.3.0 successfully. Everything is running smoothly. Great design.

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Lisk Community Manager
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:21:34 PM

What happened with coinomat.com? My post got deleted, I just added +1.

Avalanche is a must own
Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:46:54 PM

From this thread? It was probably a BTT moderator, check the PM you got from them please. Smiley

Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:07:25 PM

From this thread? It was probably a BTT moderator, check the PM you got from them please. Smiley

If you were quoting a previous article, and that article. or one of its subsequent repostings was deleted by the mod, then your post, being a child post, got deleted as well.

MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:32:13 PM

I'm having some problems setting up my 0.3.0 "MalReynolds" delegate on Vultur.  I've got the 0.3.0 software installed and running on my server.  I can call it up over the internet via http://IP:8040 and log into my correct forging account.  However, it doesn't recognize that I am a delegate.  Next to the "Send" button is a half circle with "3%" inside of it.  THe half circle spun for one revolution and is now frozen.  My block chain seems to stop at 258650 and won't load higher.  When I go to the forging page, there is a button to "Register delegate" and no button to "Stop forging".  When I try to register the user name "MalReynolds01" for the account, the registration window freezes and does nothing for a very long time, until I cancel and log out.

Suggestions?
MalReynolds
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:40:48 PM

Well, so much for Crypti being serviced by Coinomat.com for now.  There were a bunch of Dash and Doge votes in the last minutes so we ended up 4th place for their current voting cycle.  It would take about 2BTC or around $500 to tie with Doge for 3rd place in the next cycle, ignoring any additional votes.   

https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php
Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:08:20 PM

I'm having some problems setting up my 0.3.0 "MalReynolds" delegate on Vultur.  I've got the 0.3.0 software installed and running on my server.  I can call it up over the internet via http://IP:8040 and log into my correct forging account.  However, it doesn't recognize that I am a delegate.  Next to the "Send" button is a half circle with "3%" inside of it.  THe half circle spun for one revolution and is now frozen.  My block chain seems to stop at 258650 and won't load higher.  When I go to the forging page, there is a button to "Register delegate" and no button to "Stop forging".  When I try to register the user name "MalReynolds01" for the account, the registration window freezes and does nothing for a very long time, until I cancel and log out.

Suggestions?

It seems it isn't syncing to the end. If you have the old blockchain from the old version you can use it. Else try to close the client, delete the blockchain.db and start it again. Then it will sync again from scratch, should be working.

Also, how many MB does your client have? While testing we saw, that 512MB are not enough anymore. This will likely change again in the future, but right now we recommend to have 768MB minimum. Smiley

crypti (OP)

Activity: 511

Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 03:22:12 PM

I'm having some problems setting up my 0.3.0 "MalReynolds" delegate on Vultur.  I've got the 0.3.0 software installed and running on my server.  I can call it up over the internet via http://IP:8040 and log into my correct forging account.  However, it doesn't recognize that I am a delegate.  Next to the "Send" button is a half circle with "3%" inside of it.  THe half circle spun for one revolution and is now frozen.  My block chain seems to stop at 258650 and won't load higher.  When I go to the forging page, there is a button to "Register delegate" and no button to "Stop forging".  When I try to register the user name "MalReynolds01" for the account, the registration window freezes and does nothing for a very long time, until I cancel and log out.

Suggestions?

It seems it isn't syncing to the end. If you have the old blockchain from the old version you can use it. Else try to close the client, delete the blockchain.db and start it again. Then it will sync again from scratch, should be working.

Also, how many MB does your client have? While testing we saw, that 512MB are not enough anymore. This will likely change again in the future, but right now we recommend to have 768MB minimum. Smiley

If Max didn't helped, send me logs in PM please.
Mandy1749

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:05:00 PM

Suggestions?

i got the same problem when i upgrade my node.
and then i forever stop app.js   and then forever start app.js....and it works....start to sync again.
maybe it's just because the internet of your server is unstable
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:28:06 PM

Well, so much for Crypti being serviced by Coinomat.com for now.  There were a bunch of Dash and Doge votes in the last minutes so we ended up 4th place for their current voting cycle.  It would take about 2BTC or around $500 to tie with Doge for 3rd place in the next cycle, ignoring any additional votes.  

I'm not convinced we need Coinomat, just like I am one of the people who thinks we should not be part of SuperNet. I am not fully convinced coinomat are supernet are completely legit, yet. I hold some SuperNet, but I hold a lot more XCR and I don't think XCR's success should hinge on the success of another cryptocurrency system.  If XCR delivers what it is supposed to, it can be a great success all on it own.
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:32:27 PM

Well, so much for Crypti being serviced by Coinomat.com for now.  There were a bunch of Dash and Doge votes in the last minutes so we ended up 4th place for their current voting cycle.  It would take about 2BTC or around $500 to tie with Doge for 3rd place in the next cycle, ignoring any additional votes.  

I'm not convinced we need Coinomat, just like I am one of the people who thinks we should not be part of SuperNet. I am not fully convinced coinomat are supernet are completely legit, yet. I hold some SuperNet, but I hold a lot more XCR and I don't think XCR's success should hinge on the success of another cryptocurrency system.  If XCR delivers what it is supposed to, it can be a great success all on it own.

It would be nice to have been listed on Coinomat after DappStore Release, which is 0.5 version of Crypti. That means we have 3 month to gather necessary votes.
MalReynolds
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:34:07 PM

Suggestions?

and then i forever stop app.js   and then forever start app.js....and it works....start to sync again.

I have deleted blockchain.db and restarted app.js.  No client indication the blockchain is loading.  However, I am monitoring the files with the winscp program while I am running an active Putty session with the server.  I see the block chain size increasing with time - it is currently at 51MB and has taken 20-30 minutes to get there.  When I log into the server using http://IP:8040 I get the Crypti client and can log into my correct forging account.  But there is no indication the blockchain is loading and it shows frozen at block 19347.  I am going to leave it running and see if things change when the entire blockchain is uploaded.  How many MB is that currently?  

Bottom line, I seem to be running, the blockchain seems to be loading, but there is no indication of that in the client.  I'll let you know what happens.
Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:35:49 PM

Suggestions?

I have deleted blockchain.db and restarted app.js.  No client indication the blockchain is loading.  However, I am monitoring the files with the winscp program while I am running an active Putty session with the server.  I see the block chain size increasing with time - it is currently at 51MB and has taken 20-30 minutes to get there.  When I log into the server using http://IP:8040 I get the Crypti client and can log into my correct forging account.  But there is no indication the blockchain is loading and it shows frozen at block 19347.  I am going to leave it running and see if things change when the entire blockchain is uploaded.  How many MB is that currently? 

Bottom line, I seem to be running, the blockchain seems to be loading, but there is no indication of that in the client.  I'll let you know what happens.

Check at the top right corner. There should be a circle loading with a percentage inside of it.

MalReynolds
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:54:59 PM

Check at the top right corner. There should be a circle loading with a percentage inside of it.

Nope.  No circle.  See for yourself:

http://104.156.254.157:8040

According to winscp, my blockchain.db is at 95MB and still slowly climbing.

Litoshi

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:56:54 PM

It would be nice to have been listed on Coinomat after DappStore Release, which is 0.5 version of Crypti. That means we have 3 month to gather necessary votes.

50 cent........ dont waste your money buying votes on Coinomat.  

Facts:  

1) Exchanges are established in order to make money, not as a public service

2) Fast way to make money is to charge for listing a coin, or to charge for vote$.

3) Encouraging competition between alt-coins desiring to be listed produces additional paid vote$

4) Shill voting produces even more additional paid votes by competing coins  (shill voting are votes by the exchange owners or proxies)

5) An alt-coin will be listed with or without votes when the exchange owners see that it is in their best interest.  Notice that heavy hyped coins get listed right away?  WHy?  Because it is profitable for the exchange owners (MaxCoin, Aurora)

Hitching our wagon to another alt-coin is very risky.  I equate it with being a rider on a motorcycle.  You have all the risk of the driver, but zero control.  We have already had experience with a partnership that went bad.  Fortunately, Corona didnt get very far.  We will be even more careful in the future.

Litoshi

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:59:09 PM

Nope.  No circle.  See for yourself:

http://104.156.254.157:8040

According to winscp, my blockchain.db is at 95MB and still slowly climbing.

Mal,

that Vultr address is a 512MB account. you need to upgrade to 45.63.6.XX:8040

BTW, that link only leads to the XCR wallet log on screen.  We cant see your node.  Also, you cant enable forging from a remote computer when on Vultr....... you must log on to Vultr and do it there.

Pages: « 1 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 [541] 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: