Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:39:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 [549] 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804602 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 11:34:41 AM

Chinese people:
If your english isn't that good, we now offer a Chinese version of the white paper! Thanks to our Chinese Crypti correspondent Luiz alias Mandy1749! We also updated the footer links on our website with the newest white papers. Smiley

https://crypti.me/crypti_cn.pdf

It's time for chinese exchanges to add Crypti, like http://www.btc38.com/trade_en.html !
Send them whitepaper!

We are trying, but BTC38 said they won't add any new coins right now. Maybe if they get many requests, tho. But Cryptsy doesn't react to our dozens of emails either..

Hmm.

I think it's possible at least get list of top 10 chinease cryptonews sites and send them e-mail with press-release/whitepaper.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mandy1749

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 11:44:31 AM

Chinese people:
If your english isn't that good, we now offer a Chinese version of the white paper! Thanks to our Chinese Crypti correspondent Luiz alias Mandy1749! We also updated the footer links on our website with the newest white papers. Smiley

It's time for chinese exchanges to add Crypti, like http://www.btc38.com/trade_en.html !
Send them whitepaper!

We are trying, but BTC38 said they won't add any new coins right now. Maybe if they get many requests, tho. But Cryptsy doesn't react to our dozens of emails either..

Hmm.

I think it's possible at least get list of top 10 chinease cryptonews sites and send them e-mail with press-release/whitepaper.
i asked before....they just want money.
i posted white paper in bter and 8btc.com
50cent_rapper
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 11:47:29 AM

Chinese people:

Send them whitepaper!

Hmm.

Shame on them. Of course it's better to make news about Dogeshitcoin!  Angry
Litoshi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 11:24:07 PM

Chinese people:

Send them whitepaper!

Hmm.

Back in the "good old days" about 2 years ago, exchanges would list every coin that came out, because it was in their best economic interest to have as many coins on their exchange as possible.  "We have 40 coins" is always more attractive than "we have BTC and 5 alt coins". 

Then about mid summer last year, at the height of the shitcoin boom, the exchanges started with a "vote for your coin to be added" system, which soon turned into a "buy votes for your favorite coin". 

Well, the shitcoins are fading fast.  There are fewer coins traded every day as the shitcoins fall away.  Soon there will be only a dozen to 20 coins that anyone cares about.  At that point, the exchanges will stop the "pay for a vote" nonsense, and change their business model to focus on service.  Those that dont, will fade away as well.

SO, dont fret the lack of available exchanges for XCR.  We only need one, we have 2 1/2.  By the end of Sept, things will be different in the crypto world. 

BTW, with the CONTACTS available on the new wallet, it is easy to trade directly with other XCR owners, without paying the exchange premium.

Perhaps Max can start a FOR SALE topic on https://forum.crypti.me for this.

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 11:49:13 PM

Another popular exchange is: http://www.jubi.com/
ironically, diamond coin is also looking for more exposure on a Chinese exchange.. Yes BTC38 is not accepting coins for a few months or so.. I like both coins for different reasons.

Avalanche is a must own
Mandy1749

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:25:11 AM

Another popular exchange is: http://www.jubi.com/
ironically, diamond coin is also looking for more exposure on a Chinese exchange.. Yes BTC38 is not accepting coins for a few months or so.. I like both coins for different reasons.

still waiting jubi.com to add Tilecoin which was voted to the top of the voting list 3 months ago. 
jubi.com is a scammer,lier.
many chinese know that the vol on jubi.com is fake.
Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:48:01 AM

There is already the Market forum, in which trades can be initiated. Someone just needs to open offers. Smiley

I also created a sticky thread there to announce, that I'm willing to be an escrow partner.

Litoshi

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 11:20:14 AM

There is already the Market forum, in which trades can be initiated. Someone just needs to open offers. Smiley

I also created a sticky thread there to announce, that I'm willing to be an escrow partner.

Just to start things off, I posted a sell offer there.

MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:53:53 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2015, 08:24:33 PM by MalReynolds

Let me start a rambling discussion on the upcoming XCR custom blockchain capabilities.  

According to several posters here, the Apple and Android (A&A) app stores are apparently unfriendly to cryptocurrency apps.  If so, there needs to be an alternate way to distribute cryptocoin apps outside of the Apple and Android ecosystems.  So, is it possible to create an app for both A&A that would take the contents of a new Crypti side chain, validate it as coming from a trusted or previously utilized source, and then load that side chain data as a new or upgraded existing app that would be run on an A or A smartphone?  

Basically I am proposing that we at XCR only need to get a single app accepted by A&A, which would be a "plain vanilla" XCR side chain code loader app.  This would allow all other apps using XCR to be accessed and downloaded not thru A&A but from new XCR side chains.   This vanilla XCR app, once loaded on a smartphone, could then watch for new XCR side chains (and thus new XCR apps) and alert the user when new XCR-specific apps were available.   This would allow the (anonymous?) publication of new XCR apps, prevent censorship of apps by A&A, and keep new XCR apps from being lost in the daily noise of all other apps routinely added to the A&A App Stores.

Is this doable?  A reasonably good idea?  
50cent_rapper
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:15:08 PM

Let me start a rambling discussion on the upcoming XCR custom blockchain capabilities.  

According to several posters here, the Apple and Android (A&A) app stores are apparently unfriendly to cryptocurrency apps.  If so, there needs to be an alternate way to distribute cryptocoin apps outside of the Apple and Android ecosystems.  So, is it possible to create an app for both A&A that would take the contents of a new Crypti side chain, validate it as coming from a trusted or previously utilized source, and then load that side chain data as a new or upgraded existing app that would the run on an A or A smartphone?  

Basically I am proposing that we at XCR only need to get a single app accepted by A&A, which would be a "plain vanilla" XCR side chain code loader app.  This would allow all other apps using XCR to be accessed and downloaded not thru A&A but from new XCR side chains.   This vanilla XCR app, once loaded on a smartphone, could then watch for new XCR side chains (and thus new XCR apps) and alert the user when new XCR-specific apps were available.   This would allow the (anonymous?) publication of new XCR apps, prevent censorship of apps by A&A, and keep new XCR apps from being lost in the daily noise of all other apps routinely added to the A&A App Stores.

The good news is that Crypti has web-wallet, thus, browser on iPhone coulde be "the app" itself. User just need to know the mobilewallet.crypti.me address or so.
MalReynolds
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:49:10 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2015, 08:24:20 PM by MalReynolds

According to several posters here, the Apple and Android (A&A) app stores are apparently unfriendly to cryptocurrency apps.  If so, there needs to be an alternate way to distribute cryptocoin apps outside of the Apple and Android ecosystems.  So, is it possible to create an app for both A&A that would take the contents of a new Crypti side chain, validate it as coming from a trusted or previously utilized source, and then load that side chain data as a new or upgraded existing app that would be run on an A or A smartphone?  

The good news is that Crypti has web-wallet, thus, browser on iPhone coulde be "the app" itself. User just need to know the mobilewallet.crypti.me address or so.

So...you are saying somebody could use a browser on a smartphone to go to a website run by Crypti.  That website could host downloadable executable files.   Those executable files could be new / updated smartphone apps.

This is all good....but how is this any different from what a non-blockchain-based website can do now?   It is not a decentralized solution and the mobilewallet.crypti.me website can be DDoSed or seized by the FBI or just go down from a single server outage.

I think it would be better if the Apple App store, the Android Play store, GitHub, the XCR webwallet at mobilewallet.crypti.me, and many other locations stored a single app (written for many computer and smartphone OS) and that single app was used as the gateway for many / all other XCR-based apps stored on decentralized XCR sidechains.  

Isn't there a difference between using a website to distribute downloadable apps and using XCR sidechains to distribute downloadable apps?   (Can we) / (Don't we want to) provide such a sidechain app download capability?

Note that the app I am proposing doesn't directly use cryptocoins as a payment / token mechanism and so presumably would not be objectionable to A&A.  It would only access data on a blockchain.
MalReynolds
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:34:26 PM

Hey , Max, could you please change the whitepaper link on page 1 of this thread to point at the NEW whitepaper?  Thx...
Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:36:57 PM

Hey , Max, could you please change the whitepaper link on page 1 of this thread to point at the NEW whitepaper?  Thx...

Done. Smiley Thank you for pointing that out.

Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:39:21 PM

According to several posters here, the Apple and Android (A&A) app stores are apparently unfriendly to cryptocurrency apps.  If so, there needs to be an alternate way to distribute cryptocoin apps outside of the Apple and Android ecosystems.  So, is it possible to create an app for both A&A that would take the contents of a new Crypti side chain, validate it as coming from a trusted or previously utilized source, and then load that side chain data as a new or upgraded existing app that would be run on an A or A smartphone? 

Basically I am proposing that we at XCR only need to get a single app accepted by A&A, which would be a "plain vanilla" XCR side chain code loader app.  This would allow all other apps using XCR to be accessed and downloaded not thru A&A but from new XCR side chains.   This vanilla XCR app, once loaded on a smartphone, could then watch for new XCR side chains (and thus new XCR apps) and alert the user when new XCR-specific apps were available.   This would allow the (anonymous?) publication of new XCR apps, prevent censorship of apps by A&A, and keep new XCR apps from being lost in the daily noise of all other apps routinely added to the A&A App Stores.

Is this doable?  A reasonably good idea? 

So...you are saying somebody could use a browser on a smartphone to go to a website run by Crypti.  That website could host downloadable executable files.   Those executable files could be new / updated smartphone apps.

This is all good....but how is this any different from what a non-blockchain-based website can do now?   It is not a decentralized solution and the mobilewallet.crypti.me website can be DDoSed or seized by the FBI or just go down from a single server outage.

I think it would be better if the Apple App store, the Android Play store, GitHub, the XCR webwallet at mobilewallet.crypti.me, and many other locations stored a single app (written for many computer and smartphone OS) and that single app was used as the gateway for many / all other XCR-based apps stored on decentralized XCR sidechains. 

Isn't there a difference between using a website to distribute downloadable apps and using XCR sidechains to distribute downloadable apps?   (Can we) / (Don't we want to) provide such a sidechain app download capability?

Note that the app I am proposing doesn't directly use cryptocoins as a payment / token mechanism and so presumably would not be objectionable to A&A.  It would only access data on a blockchain.

There will be a mobile app for iOS and Android, they should be accepted at the app stores of Apple and Google. Smiley

From within the mobile app you have full control over the dapp store and can launch your dapps from there. Of course the dapp needs to be responsive for this.

50cent_rapper
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:58:25 PM

they should be accepted at the app stores of Apple and Google. Smiley

I hope you have plan B if they refuse  Roll Eyes
Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 09:02:01 PM

they should be accepted at the app stores of Apple and Google. Smiley

I hope you have plan B if they refuse  Roll Eyes

Sure, we are always prepared. Wink But there is no reason to not accept our clients once they are ready. Smiley

MalReynolds
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:26:38 AM

There will be a mobile app for iOS and Android, they should be accepted at the app stores of Apple and Google. Smiley From within the mobile app you have full control over the dapp store and can launch your dapps from there. Of course the dapp needs to be responsive for this.

OK, so there's dapps in the Crypti dapp store.  What is the plan for where these dapp files are stored?  As files on a single Crypti website server?  As files on all 101 Delegate servers?  As data on seperate custom XCR side chains?
Litoshi

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:43:58 AM

There will be a mobile app for iOS and Android, they should be accepted at the app stores of Apple and Google. Smiley From within the mobile app you have full control over the dapp store and can launch your dapps from there. Of course the dapp needs to be responsive for this.

OK, so there's dapps in the Crypti dapp store.  What is the plan for where these dapp files are stored?  As files on a single Crypti website server?  As files on all 101 Delegate servers?  As data on seperate custom XCR side chains?

In my garage, Mal:

Right there, behind the bullion

Grin Grin Grin

Litoshi

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:58:01 AM

Mal,

The Dapps would be stored first on the computer that they were developed on, as a backup.  They would be available on Apple App store, where they would be hosted.  In the Crypti Dapp store, they would be on the server, as well as backed up by either Boris, Stas, or Seb...... or even all three.

The dapps that need a custom side chain would be the responsibility of the developer that wrote it to run the block chain necessary for the dapp to operate.  He can do that himself, or pay delegates a small fee to run the block chain for him.  I imagine that there would need to be a dozen or more delegates running each sidechain for it to be secure

Since the delegates are only actually forging 10 seconds out of every 16 minutes, they would have lots of available time to forge a sidechain as well.

MalReynolds
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:59:39 AM

In my garage, Mal:

Right there, behind the bullion

Grin Grin Grin

I hope you remember to lower your garage door when you drive off to work.

Wait a minute, with that much bullion....
Pages: « 1 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 [549] 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: