Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:26:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804602 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hobogo

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:37:20 PM

I've filled out the 'What is PoT / PoP / PoI ?' page on our wiki (http://wiki.crypti.me/index.php/What_is_PoT_/_PoP_/_PoI_%3F)
This helped me understand better what you guys are doing here, and I'm really happy that I learn to know about this project in it's early stages. go Crypti.
I took the content mainly from the whitepaper and removed some duplicates to make it more coherent and assertive.
I've also made some few remarks of my own, and my English sometimes may not be 100% so please take a look for inaccuracies.

----------------------------
What is PoT / PoP / PoI ?

Proof of Time, Proof of Purchase and Proof of Merchant ID are the innovative custom designed hybrid algorithms Crypti uses for its system and what makes the Crypti truly unique:
Encouraging commerce, supporting merchants that supports the network, and rewarding those who help keeping it secure and active.

Proof-of-Time:

The PoT algorithm will determine it’s weight based on a node (system with a running wallet) up-time. the more nodes that we have running, the more secure and stable the network will be. The user will be rewarded a cumulative weight for helping and secure the long term success of the Crypti network simply by being connected to it. It will run completely in the background, be able to run on a system as small as a Raspberry Pi, and eventually will even be able to run on an android phone without effecting bandwidth or use noticeable GPU / CPU horsepower.

Proof-of-Purchase:

factored slightly less important than the PoT weight accumulated, The PoP algorithm will reward purchase activities to validated merchants. It will be used to lend a weight based on the amount of currency you have spent to a validated merchant account since your last block reward. By spending Crypti, you are generating transaction fee’s which will be re-distributed to someone in the network who much like you, rewarding merchants who have chosen to be pioneers and take the leap to accepting Crypto Currencies for payment.

Proof-of-Identity (or Validated Merchant):

PoI is The third major feature of Crypti and is something that we are really excited about- owner of stores would register with the Crypti network and provide details such as the owner, store name, and website address, which would then be tied to their wallet address in the Crypti network. built in ratings and review / comment system supported by and logged in the actual Crypti block chain would ensure that we were only giving fees to valid merchants and not simply every user who received a transaction. Actual validated Merchant running a storefront accounts will be rewarded by 50% of the transaction fee to our merchants as a bonus for being a part of our network and accepting Crypti as a payment method. This will reverse the current paradigm that the merchant need to lose a certain percentage for receiving funds trough a payment method. This will propel the Crypti network to the top of the game.

----------------
In conclusion: Some may say current cryptocurrencies algorithms reward hoarding and stagnation. Crypti creates those algorithms to to keep its network active, moving and expending.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grandpa_seth

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

Simcoin Puny Humans Communicator

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:40:22 PM

SN may not be a scam. I believe it is highly unlikely a scam. SN may be successful for its intended purpose. I believe more likely it won't. The bottom line for this thread is, SN may succeed but if it does only NXT and a few coins that would have had no future otherwise will benefit. Crypti is NOT joining SN. So there is not point in continuously bringing it up here.
If this disappoints you I'd advise you to sell any XCR you have now and buy some SN tokens or James' assets or boysenberry coin. There is potential short term profit there.
profitofthegods

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 09:52:35 PM

I've filled out the 'What is PoT / PoP / PoI ?' page on our wiki (http://wiki.crypti.me/index.php/What_is_PoT_/_PoP_/_PoI_%3F)
This helped me understand better what you guys are doing here, and I'm really happy that I learn to know about this project in it's early stages. go Crypti.
I took the content mainly from the whitepaper and removed some duplicates to make it more coherent and assertive.
I've also made some few remarks of my own, and my English sometimes may not be 100% so please take a look for inaccuracies.

Proof of Time, Proof of Purchase and Proof of Merchant ID are the innovative custom designed hybrid algorithms Crypti uses for its system and what makes the Crypti truly unique:
Encouraging commerce, supporting merchants that supports the network, and rewarding those who help keeping it secure and active.

Proof-of-Time:

The PoT algorithm will determine it’s weight based on a node (system with a running wallet) up-time. the more nodes that we have running, the more secure and stable the network will be. The user will be rewarded a cumulative weight for helping and secure the long term success of the Crypti network simply by being connected to it. It will run completely in the background, be able to run on a system as small as a Raspberry Pi, and eventually will even be able to run on an android phone without effecting bandwidth or use noticeable GPU / CPU horsepower.

Proof-of-Purchase:

factored slightly less important than the PoT weight accumulated, The PoP algorithm will reward purchase activities to validated merchants. It will be used to lend a weight based on the amount of currency you have spent to a validated merchant account since your last block reward. By spending Crypti, you are generating transaction fee’s which will be re-distributed to someone in the network who much like you, rewarding merchants who have chosen to be pioneers and take the leap to accepting Crypto Currencies for payment.

PoI is The third major feature of Crypti and is something that we are really excited about- owner of stores would register with the Crypti network and provide details such as the owner, store name, and website address, which would then be tied to their wallet address in the Crypti network. built in ratings and review / comment system supported by and logged in the actual Crypti block chain would ensure that we were only giving fees to valid merchants and not simply every user who received a transaction. Actual validated Merchant running a storefront accounts will be rewarded by 50% of the transaction fee to our merchants as a bonus for being a part of our network and accepting Crypti as a payment method. This will reverse the current paradigm that the merchant need to lose a certain percentage for receiving funds trough a payment method. This will propel the Crypti network to the top of the game.

----------------
In conclusion: Some may say current cryptocurrencies algorithms reward hoarding and stagnation. Crypti creates those algorithms to to keep its network active, moving and expending.

Very good, nice and easy to understand. The only thing is 'factored' at the start of PoP should have a capital letter, but apart from that I can't fault it.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:56:17 PM

If the supernet devs simply wanted to buy up 10% of the coins on the market as part of their mutual fund type of thing... yeah, how can anyone stop them? Let them, no harm. It'd certainly increase buy pressure.

To allow one guy to have 10% of all coins is no harm? You really think it is in his interest to rise the price afterwards? In his interest is to cause as much panic sales to increase
his position - especially private one - as possible. And people just gave him enough money to eventualy corner the markets of the most promising cryptocoins. Awesome deal!

Mindless idiots who are here for profit and profit only will ruin everything the same fucking way it already happened in real world!

Ideally nobody would own 10% of a single coin, I agree. But to achieve that 10% outside of a some sort of deals with the devs for off-exchange coins, I expect they'd have to increase buy pressure ... resulting in a pretty big price hike, ie. BBR + BTCD -like. I'm not so sure they could cause enough panic to scoop up 10% of all coins at a discount, unless they created a mighty big (and temporary) panic.

Sort of moot, as whether they buy a coin or not, it's not up to any of us.
Litoshi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:57:41 PM

Proof-of-Time:

Proof-of-Purchase:

----------------

These are all part of FORGING, but you did not mention forging even once.  Possible oversight.  You got stuck on the "11 herbs and spices"  and forgot to mention the chicken.

Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:03:45 PM

SN may not be a scam. I believe it is highly unlikely a scam. SN may be successful for its intended purpose. I believe more likely it won't. The bottom line for this thread is, SN may succeed but if it does only NXT and a few coins that would have had no future otherwise will benefit. Crypti is NOT joining SN. So there is not point in continuously bringing it up here.
If this disappoints you I'd advise you to sell any XCR you have now and buy some SN tokens or James' assets or boysenberry coin. There is potential short term profit there.

I dont think SuperNet is a scam, but I do think it is a scheme.  

SCAM: Lets cheat the investors massively and quickly, and then go away.

SCHEME:  lets cheat the investors a little bit and blame it on the economy, weather, Obama, and Global Warming.

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:12:02 PM

I dont think SuperNet is a scam, but I do think it is a scheme.  

SCAM: Lets cheat the investors massively and quickly, and then go away.

SCHEME:  lets cheat the investors a little bit and blame it on the economy, weather, Obama, and Global Warming.

I am a investor in Crypti/sim/supernet and you 2 are doing no one any favors carrying on like you are.

Stop derailing this thread with your FUD!

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

grandpa_seth

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:28:26 PM

I am a investor in Crypti/sim/supernet and you 2 are doing no one any favors carrying on like you are.

Stop derailing this thread with your FUD!

Since SN is not going to happen for Crypti my main point is for the SN discussion to stop in this thread cuz it ain't happening. I can only speak for myself. I never called SN a scam I said it was unlikely one actually. In fact, I doubt its a scheme either. I just think its a bad idea. Is that fud? In fact Substrata calls it a scam and even he is not fudding. He honestly believes it is one. He has a right to that opinion. People who throw the fud term around are really irritating.
grandpa_seth

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:29:45 PM

yes yes i agree ure opinion but we have to be our own stuffs, we can be,but we need to include other, no?

i mean how will ppls know about crypti if no one want market it. and never join comunete.
its just my question. i want crypti suceed so as u. but maybe we are going to much solo here

and also wher is dev update or somethings? Tongue

I am heavily invested in Crypti. I understand yours and all our desire to make sure we did the right thing. But anyone who is investing in XCR needs to
understand what they are investing in. This is not a mining pump and dump litecoin clone.

It is not a Nxt clone trying to improve distribution. Crypti is written from scratch trying to solve what the devs believe are problems with pow/pos coins and the lack of merchant adoption that even bitcoin suffers from.

You all who invest in Crypti now are like investing in Metallica playing in their garage. You would see off key singing, uninspiring riffs and bad timing. It takes time and patience to develop your own style. Especially a style that revolutionized and dominated heavy metal in the 80's and early 90's.

Clones are cover bands. They take already written hit songs and just play them and it sounds good from the start.

Crypti is original and has high aspirations. Do you want to be a part of something potentially huge in the future? Then stop expecting updates and bugs to be fixed quickly and easily. Don't expect timelines to never be pushed back. That is impossible and only possible for an alt clone.

You can't have it both ways. You can't invest in a revolutionary project like Crypti and at the same time expect quick progress like a clone coin.

As for marketing, for these very reasons there is no reason for marketing push yet. In fact heavy marketing at this stage would do more harm than good. Right now, there is nothing much to market. Let the devs deliver and accomplish some more things and then I'm sure there will be a marketing
plan revealed and the community can help as much as possible.
mydearvoice

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:12:20 AM

Has anyone successfully installed Crypti on a raspberry pi?  It fails every time I try the "npm install" command.
Why? We are normal

ebite

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:25:49 AM

What do you think if XCR price hit 0.01 BTC?

And can anyone tell me what is the different between XCR and NXT? What kind of advantage does XCR have?

QBK / QiBuck QPZAQzhwLG25oiP4Z8QWUJ2b9zqfNHnq7L
mydearvoice

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:19:04 AM

What do you think if XCR price hit 0.01 BTC?

And can anyone tell me what is the different between XCR and NXT? What kind of advantage does XCR have?
My friend, here, you see http://blog.crypti.me/crypti-development-roadmap/

Kevinrasf

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:35:07 AM

yes yes i agree ure opinion but we have to be our own stuffs, we can be,but we need to include other, no?

i mean how will ppls know about crypti if no one want market it. and never join comunete.
its just my question. i want crypti suceed so as u. but maybe we are going to much solo here

and also wher is dev update or somethings? Tongue

I am heavily invested in Crypti. I understand yours and all our desire to make sure we did the right thing. But anyone who is investing in XCR needs to
understand what they are investing in. This is not a mining pump and dump litecoin clone.

It is not a Nxt clone trying to improve distribution. Crypti is written from scratch trying to solve what the devs believe are problems with pow/pos coins and the lack of merchant adoption that even bitcoin suffers from.

You all who invest in Crypti now are like investing in Metallica playing in their garage. You would see off key singing, uninspiring riffs and bad timing. It takes time and patience to develop your own style. Especially a style that revolutionized and dominated heavy metal in the 80's and early 90's.

Clones are cover bands. They take already written hit songs and just play them and it sounds good from the start.

Crypti is original and has high aspirations. Do you want to be a part of something potentially huge in the future? Then stop expecting updates and bugs to be fixed quickly and easily. Don't expect timelines to never be pushed back. That is impossible and only possible for an alt clone.

You can't have it both ways. You can't invest in a revolutionary project like Crypti and at the same time expect quick progress like a clone coin.

As for marketing, for these very reasons there is no reason for marketing push yet. In fact heavy marketing at this stage would do more harm than good. Right now, there is nothing much to market. Let the devs deliver and accomplish some more things and then I'm sure there will be a marketing
plan revealed and the community can help as much as possible.

haha this is the best comparison you could make about altcoins etc and XCR.

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:44:00 AM

Status update

We are now testing the latest 0.1.6c version, which drastically reduces the synchronization time. Once it passes our tests, the version will be released to public.

Also a working version of Windows Crypti node was released to Foundation members for testing on their Windows machines. We are gathering their feedback in order to advance to the public release.
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:14:51 AM

Status update

We are now testing the latest 0.1.6c version, which drastically reduces the synchronization time. Once it passes our tests, the version will be released to public.

Also a working version of Windows Crypti node was released to Foundation members for testing on their Windows machines. We are gathering their feedback in order to advance to the public release.
thanks for the update. Look forward to the windows wallet.
Regards,
Brian

Avalanche is a must own
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:46:19 AM

Status update

thanks for the update. Look forward to the windows wallet.
Regards,
Brian

+1, something big is coming.
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 08:01:22 AM

Status update

Great work, thanks for the update SyRenity
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:07:43 AM

Status update

Great work, thanks for the update SyRenity

Keep it up!

Thanks for the update!

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
hala

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:33:54 AM

Great work .  wait so long
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:11:32 AM

Status update

Am I the only one who can't find any updates about it in Cryptitalk.com foundation forum thread or in my e-mail or in personal messages here or in Crypticointalk Huh

Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: