Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:20:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804602 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CoinHolder

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:59:41 AM

When devs promised to launch custom blockchains initially, in September?

Soon we will launch part of custom blockchains functional i think.

All takes time, we collected 750 BTC, but we wan't to spend it in one year, we have long term project and we have budget.
Last weeks we was looking for developers, R&D center, designers, had meeting in Moscow.

About Windows client, i already sent it to test in our IRC.
Guys tested it.

Soon means 6 months. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:50:28 AM

Roadmap
Short Term Development (1-3 Months):

Working Block Explorer
Native Windows Wallet (1-click installer)
Custom Block Chains
Re-brand, Web Design, & Marketing Materials
Crypti Introduction Video

1-3 months ain't 6 months.

Once Windows forging is out, (egalitarian) forging will be available to the mass. People will adopt Crypti more and more. I'm repeating myself but only 1000 coins are required to forge, no more no less. Same chances for everybody.

Custom blockchains is a big deal, that is the thing that will make Crypti stand out and be seen as a major player, could be supernet like but more simple for Joe. I think it's very important to create coin velocity/movement and generate fees on a regular basis.

Also, developpers are always around answering questions quicky. That alone is very pleasant and good to be taken seriously.

You can access your Crypti wallet from everywhere with a single passphrase (and can go for two if u want ! Which is very nice btw !) without downloading a whole blockchain.

So really nothing to complain about right now, if developpers don't fullfill their short term road map in 3 months then you'll be allowed to complain, and i will probably complain with you  Smiley
crypti (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 500

Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 12:42:54 PM

All takes time, we collected 750 BTC, but we wan't to spend it in one year, we have long term project and we have budget.
Last weeks we was looking for developers, R&D center, designers, had meeting in Moscow.

Guys tested it.

It's only your opinion Wink

Last your messages were about Windows wallet, i sent you screenshot, it's working.
Yesterday i sent it to our IRC for tests, you can ask Barie in IRC.

All your messages usually is trolling Smiley
CoinHolder

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:46:44 PM

Roadmap
Short Term Development (1-3 Months):

Working Block Explorer
Native Windows Wallet (1-click installer)
Custom Block Chains
Re-brand, Web Design, & Marketing Materials
Crypti Introduction Video

1-3 months ain't 6 months.

Once Windows forging is out, (egalitarian) forging will be available to the mass. People will adopt Crypti more and more. I'm repeating myself but only 1000 coins are required to forge, no more no less. Same chances for everybody.

Custom blockchains is a big deal, that is the thing that will make Crypti stand out and be seen as a major player, could be supernet like but more simple for Joe. I think it's very important to create coin velocity/movement and generate fees on a regular basis.

Also, developpers are always around answering questions quicky. That alone is very pleasant and good to be taken seriously.

You can access your Crypti wallet from everywhere with a single passphrase (and can go for two if u want ! Which is very nice btw !) without downloading a whole blockchain.

So really nothing to complain about right now, if developpers don't fullfill their short term road map in 3 months then you'll be allowed to complain, and i will probably complain with you  Smiley
Ok lets start a timer for 3 months. From which date it should started?
CoinHolder

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:48:11 PM

Guys tested it.

Last your messages were about Windows wallet, i sent you screenshot, it's working.

I agree there is no FUD, only pure trolling. Grin
luckygenough56
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:59:02 PM

I would say it's already started, i did set my troll timer at 2.5 months from now  Grin

GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 01:01:44 PM

Guys tested it.

It might be a good move to incentivize testing, as in you post wallet that must be tested and users do it then report in-depth reports. You pay them some money afterwards. If
you want quality testing, you will have to pay for it. Not paying any money and then dealing with people who run into problems and can't explain in detail what happened and how
to reproduce the bug is bad move, even big companies realised that so now many of them are paying money to professional (freelance) bug hunters.

Almost all respectable applications in cryptoland went through paid bug hunting at least once - Bitcoin, Armory, Blockchain.info, Dice (gambling) websites, few online wallets, etc.

We have a full time lead tester we hired (Sebastian) as well as a part time almost full time tester (Samsmith16) who is also working on it. Both are now part of our dev team and have a salary. We looked into some crowd sourced platforms other coins used but their devs said it was too hit or miss and costly.

cryptovalues

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 01:02:06 PM

I think you should have launched later guys, the same can be said about NODE. Current slow development pace is not good for the project.
CoinHolder

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:07:02 PM

Guys tested it.

It might be a good move to incentivize testing, as in you post wallet that must be tested and users do it then report in-depth reports. You pay them some money afterwards. If
you want quality testing, you will have to pay for it. Not paying any money and then dealing with people who run into problems and can't explain in detail what happened and how
to reproduce the bug is bad move, even big companies realised that so now many of them are paying money to professional (freelance) bug hunters.

Almost all respectable applications in cryptoland went through paid bug hunting at least once - Bitcoin, Armory, Blockchain.info, Dice (gambling) websites, few online wallets, etc.

We have a full time lead tester we hired (Sebastian) as well as a part time almost full time tester (Samsmith16) who is also working on it. Both are now part of our dev team and have a salary. We looked into some crowd sourced platforms other coins used but their devs said it was too hit or miss and costly.
Can I be part time troll with some salary (not very big)? Grin Cheesy
PS. Did you hire someone as PR manager?
luckygenough56
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:17:05 PM

I think you should have launched later guys, the same can be said about NODE. Current slow development pace is not good for the project.

Yes, it's like coins are released in beta state, but to be fair, it's the same thing for all coins. They always build over time unless they are some stupid fake hype. As for Node, they seriously lack manpower, marketing and communication right now...

Node and Crypti should unite somehow lol like node as a crypti's custom blockchain to be used as instant payment processing system, plus BTC/EUR/USD integration. I know i'm dreaming  Smiley
CoinHolder

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:19:16 PM

Yes, it's like coins are released in beta state, but to be fair, it's the same thing for all coins. They always build over time unless they are some stupid fake hype. As for Node, they seriously lack manpower, marketing and communication right now...

Node and Crypti should unite somehow lol like node as a crypti's custom blockchain to be used as instant payment processing system, plus BTC/EUR/USD integration. I know i'm dreaming  Smiley
Both coins lacks PR.  Sad
CryNode node.js supernet
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:32:25 PM

Guys tested it.

Usual way to do it properly is to just set prices for certain bug levels (minor, major, critical) and open a thread at forum. Also list known bugs and then just pay to everyone who
reported some new issue, based on quantity and quality of provided feedback and bug level. There is no need to pay too much, many people gonna test it for as little as 0.001 BTC
for minor issue and up to 0.1 BTC for great report on critical issue (repeatable bug that completely breaks Crypti or even OS).

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 01:40:14 PM

As I know Node BTC/EUR/UDS integration is assets (same nxt), or i'm wrong?
luckygenough56
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:46:10 PM

As I know Node BTC/EUR/UDS integration is assets (same nxt), or i'm wrong?

I don't really know how it will work till they release whitepaper next week (hopefully)
samsmith16

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 03:22:56 PM

Guys tested it.

Usual way to do it properly is to just set prices for certain bug levels (minor, major, critical) and open a thread at forum. Also list known bugs and then just pay to everyone who
reported some new issue, based on quantity and quality of provided feedback and bug level. There is no need to pay too much, many people gonna test it for as little as 0.001 BTC
for minor issue and up to 0.1 BTC for great report on critical issue (repeatable bug that completely breaks Crypti or even OS).

I can see where this would be very useful... It just doesn't seem to help when your trying to save time finding bugs and solving problems.. to have a whole new thing to operate... We would have to out source this whole check and pay bug reporter... It would just be so timely to sit there and validate the bugs found... then have to have a ranking system to pay based how critical the bug... Don't get me wrong the more help the better but help shouldn't cause more work for us...

As for my involvement and salary...
Trouble shooting is only a small part of my time I spend on Crypti everyday... I have to keep a log of everything I work on for Crypti and submit it at the end of the month for review prior to payment...
I carry 2 mobile devices (iPhone and iPad) everywhere I go... Grocery store, Doctors office, Golf course..... Most of the time I have a laptop with me as well... I have a computer in my bedroom, 1 in my office and another in the basement... I sleep with both mobile devices next to me on my nightstand... I put in about 15 hours a day researching, posting, testing, brainstorming...

I have 6 nodes set up on different platforms and 2 windows nodes (a window 7 and windows 8.1) These are all for testing  

The rest of the team is just a dedicated as I am... and yes the more help the better... We are working on that as well... So while you all look at more help as getting Crypti better faster... We look at it as less we have to do... So trust me we are working on many things to make our jobs easier and Crypti better...

It's that old saying you can have things Good, Fast or Cheap but only pick 2 of them...  

We have the 750 BTC from the IPO... we must budget for the whole year... This is not a fly by the seats of your pants operation here... We are making well thought out moves and plans with every last satoshi... So we are all excited to move things along as fast as possibly...  Windows wallet will be released soon enough...

Royalties
pays interest on Term Deposits up to 15%!! Yes even Cold Storage!!
Tobo

Activity: 763

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:31:22 PM

Guys tested it.

There is nothing wrong to take 6 months if it needs 6 months to develop. No one can foresee it due to the innovative nature of crypto. It happens to every crypto.
karmacoma24

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

LiskHQ CTO

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 04:39:19 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 09:58:53 PM by karmacoma24

CryptiKit Update

Hello Everyone,

I have been pretty busy over the weekend working on CryptiKit. Fixing bugs, re-factoring the code and more importantly adding new features!

Today I bring the following important updates:

- Added 'start_forging' / 'stop_forging' tasks to enable and disable forging
- Added 'get_forging' task to verify forging status of each node
- Added 'rebuild_nodes' task to rebuild nodes using new blockchain only

So you can now go from creating a droplet on Digital Ocean to a fully synced crypti node with forging enabled, using only a few commands!

Latest stable release is available here:

- https://github.com/karmacoma/cryptikit/releases/latest

Source code is available here:

- https://github.com/karmacoma/cryptikit

Instructions are available here:

- https://github.com/karmacoma/cryptikit/blob/master/README.md

My next task will be the YouTube video I mentioned previously. Where I will demonstrate how I am using CryptiKit to manage 12+ crypti nodes using only a few simple commands.

Kind regards, Karmacoma24.

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 08:09:46 PM

Blockchain explorer released

http://live.crypti.me

If you found issues: https://github.com/crypti/crypti-public/issues

OP post updated
jari76

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:38:31 PM

Blockchain explorer released

http://live.crypti.me

If you found issues: https://github.com/crypti/crypti-public/issues

OP post updated

Looks good, nice to see progress Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
luckygenough56
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:01:07 PM

Erf i just analyzed the situation a bit, no coin movement at all, all blocks are empty, thus forging seems pointless, windows forging or not...Custom blockchains are far ahead. Doesn't look good imo. I'm not watching the coin slowly dropping during 2 months...will get on my nerves.

The time to release a coin in beta state is over i guess, you need features and dynamic developpement, a big war machine...alt market is soooo saturated.

I still think this coin can be great but the upcoming weeks-months will be very painfull i guess.
Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: