Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:28:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 [340] 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804602 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GreXX

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 04:06:18 AM

I have a few nodes forging that I've created second passphrases for but they don't offer a second passphrase when sending crypti. If you look at the image below you can see the "add second passphrase" option is not displayed after the address in the top right hand corner, but "Your second secretphrase" is not displayed when you send crypti. I also noticed that my balance went back to 1101 after going down to 1001 when I created the second password. But when I login to wallet.crypti.me, with the same account, it does display the "add second passphrase" and the correct XCR balance (if the password wasn't created). Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Also there is a terminology discrepancy between "secretphrase" and "passphrase".

informer

PM Boris and let him know what is going on. He can take a look for you and see if he sees anything. Do you logs show anything unusual?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
northranger79510

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:19:57 AM

After reading Crypti with an ready-to-invest mindset and 6 BTC in hand, I was a bit dissapointed since a project that received a donation this big havn't exactly progressed that quickly. To be honest, it looks just like another other PoS coins out there with a few twists.

Huntercoin: H9kttkrQidiQMG9NibmTgjgCKqWJMAkAXD
Riecoin: Like us on https://www.facebook.com/TheRiecoinCommunity
samsmith16

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 04:42:07 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 05:27:42 AM by samsmith16

After reading Crypti with an ready-to-invest mindset and 6 BTC in hand, I was a bit dissapointed since a project that received a donation this big havn't exactly progressed that quickly. To be honest, it looks just like another other PoS coins out there with a few twists.

I'm sorry to hear after you read Crypti (not sure what part you read)... You are still having trouble seaperating a Node.js paltform with a reward system set up for lenght of time your Node has been hosted for network activity... As just a PoS coin with few twists... This is not some PoS clone of Bitcoin... It has been written from scratch bc it has to be... Bitcoin code wouldn't work for Crypti... Litecoin, Darkcoin or any other PoS or PoW coin out there just simply changes some lines of the code and launches... That is not at all what you are seeing here from Crypti...

And with all that said projects like this take time... We have a calculated well plained model we follow... We are not here to guess and throw around BTC.. Every move made must be done in the proper fashion... We are not here chasing our tails or the competition... nor are we putting on a fireworks show... We are here to Develop an innovative platform ran by our network of nodes running our wallet software...    

Royalties
pays interest on Term Deposits up to 15%!! Yes even Cold Storage!!
informer

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 04:42:40 AM

PM Boris and let him know what is going on. He can take a look for you and see if he sees anything. Do you logs show anything unusual?

The only thing in my logs I see out of the norm is a couple of lines that report "Process Fork", but the next line each time is "Forked blocks removed". I'm testing one node now by deleting the chain and log then rebooting. Just to see if I can clear it. But that's just a band aid. I've been busy the past few days and didn't know if this was a known issue or something new that still needed to be addressed in source. I'll pm Boris once I have a chance to provide additional details.

informer

thelittlemanbtc

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:42:46 AM

why so dead...,volume  Huh atract whales plz

We don't need whales right now. Allow the ecosystem to build. They will come in time. We aren't in this to line day traders pocket books. We are creating a long term new ecosystem and economy for the Internet. It won't happen overnight, but it will happen. If you only care about the short term turnaround on your investment, this might not be the best coin to day trade right now. I'm not saying this to discourage anyone from being a part of Crypti, we want all of you to be here and grow with us, but from an investor standpoint, I don't think XCR is meant to be day traded right now. We are working a long term game that will see huge dividends if you can wait 6, 12, or 24 months. Remember that Bitcoin took years to hit the valuation it is at now with a third of the features.

Keep in mind that the only thing Bitcoin has over Crypti is time, volume, and reputation right now. Those are things that can all be built by Crypti. Those are external factors. What Crypti has over Bitcoin is true innovation. We will have features and capabilities built into our blockchain and network that Bitcoin cannot duplicate. I see the core functionality of our network as a huge advantage over PoW and PoS coins for the long term growth and sustainability of our network. As we grow, the returns to forgers grow, which brings in more forgers, and builds our network.

All I am saying is that if you need short term gains, as in measured in days or bi-weekly, I don't know if Crypti is the best place for that right now. There are a lot of short term speculative plays out there to buy and sell in the immediate term. However, if you can afford to buy and hold at least 6 months or longer, I think you stand to see unprecedented growth and ROI. I'm not going to speculate as to what our market cap or price valuation should be, but I can tell you that in 2 years people will look back at the time when Crypti was 1500 Satoshi and it will be discussed in the same vain as $1 Bitcoins.

It's up to each investor to determine their goals and what they can afford to invest. I don't want anyone investing money they can't afford to lose or making their decision to invest uninformed. Part of that is making sure you understand our motives and our development timeline and plan.

so u say i can sell mine coin now and come back at 1500 sat or lower in 6 month?  Undecided

If you don't understand what i'm saying, you should re-consider investing in speculative items like crypto-currencies. I'm not trying to be rude but it's fairly simple. We aren't an investment firm and technically, you aren't investors in our company as we didn't sell a stock. I wish people would understand the difference and stop making demands on us as if this is wall street and you control 10% of a company. Think of it like a Kickstarter and you have already received your product (if you were even an initial investor).

The bottom line is that Crypti is long term. The price of one Crypti will show slow and steady gains over time. So if you expect a bunch of whales to come in this week and pump the price so you can dump, that is not what we are about. It's a long term game here. So you will see steady gains over the next 6, 12, 18 months as we continue to develop, eventually market, and gain exposure based on merit, not smoke and mirrors.

Let me ask you a question and I would like an honest answer. When did you buy your Crypti and WHY did you buy it?

I've been very patient around here from day 1, but there are a lot of people making demands of us who I don't even think understand what Crypti is.

well, all complains here are shot down and u are smeared as a greedy lil shor termer.

i dont get it..

bcus u avent deliver something, and u ask people wait for u 6 months. newflashs this is crypto. if u want to be inovative, u need to be fast.
to keep up. not whit 1 dev. hard truths.
i bought in start. i am start to lose patience not cuz im a greedy no brain pig,but bcuz u have nothing to show for it. not even win wallet

u protect ur precious code but its very obvius that you have not the manpower to keep up.

u dont seem understand, that inovation means little to none when all potential interest targets already lost interest,and if you dont have a following it doesnt matter what u do.

ok so its currency,and its not labelled investment but why u think guys are here? we invest in YOU.

to hear u dont care for price thats just like company say to their holders: WE dont want to make money! We want u to lose, we dont care!

Ok so u have some customs chain delivering soon, right? why not start a marketing on it, for the 750 btcs u got.?

newflash: u can market somethings u dont already have. cuz its upcoming, no? how much will ur innovations matters if u keep them to a crew of 10 people

how will ppl know in einstein if he never wrote or take stuff public?

u guys need stop this mentality of all who talk about price is greedy pigs

and u need to start doing things.

u have liek 10 guys posting here last 100 page, all probs invest hard in u, keeping smile because they are harder in it then me

but lets be real here for sec, u have deliver 0.1.2 up to 6 thats all

and u dont have real map for people look to buy when u will give them stuff.
so yet u have underdeliver and late in every aspect

but u dont steem worry for it,and its ok,cuz u are not investor, u already safe? but u are mean to tell me there is nothing to assure new investors or existing to play with u? if they have concerns, they are just greedy?

atm this is 1 man army, and ppls want innvest in u, but u ur big talks nothing to show for it 1 month for launch
u dont seem to have plan when either

ok so ppl bitch here
i think its fair for they to know ur competence,we like ur words but where is products. and code review? some fudder ask for it for 2 week now

thats all 4 me, i am not a bad talker or trash talker i need just vent 'cuaz i feel attack here for greedy, when all i want is some stop of vague stuff

and some deliver and some open ness so new guys can get involve in project. if u need manpower look around u, take help. good programmer everywher here.

i <3 crypti but serious ca u give something to get ppl excite over?
samsmith16

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 05:20:46 AM

why so dead...,volume  Huh atract whales plz

We don't need whales right now. Allow the ecosystem to build. They will come in time. We aren't in this to line day traders pocket books. We are creating a long term new ecosystem and economy for the Internet. It won't happen overnight, but it will happen. If you only care about the short term turnaround on your investment, this might not be the best coin to day trade right now. I'm not saying this to discourage anyone from being a part of Crypti, we want all of you to be here and grow with us, but from an investor standpoint, I don't think XCR is meant to be day traded right now. We are working a long term game that will see huge dividends if you can wait 6, 12, or 24 months. Remember that Bitcoin took years to hit the valuation it is at now with a third of the features.

Keep in mind that the only thing Bitcoin has over Crypti is time, volume, and reputation right now. Those are things that can all be built by Crypti. Those are external factors. What Crypti has over Bitcoin is true innovation. We will have features and capabilities built into our blockchain and network that Bitcoin cannot duplicate. I see the core functionality of our network as a huge advantage over PoW and PoS coins for the long term growth and sustainability of our network. As we grow, the returns to forgers grow, which brings in more forgers, and builds our network.

All I am saying is that if you need short term gains, as in measured in days or bi-weekly, I don't know if Crypti is the best place for that right now. There are a lot of short term speculative plays out there to buy and sell in the immediate term. However, if you can afford to buy and hold at least 6 months or longer, I think you stand to see unprecedented growth and ROI. I'm not going to speculate as to what our market cap or price valuation should be, but I can tell you that in 2 years people will look back at the time when Crypti was 1500 Satoshi and it will be discussed in the same vain as $1 Bitcoins.

It's up to each investor to determine their goals and what they can afford to invest. I don't want anyone investing money they can't afford to lose or making their decision to invest uninformed. Part of that is making sure you understand our motives and our development timeline and plan.

so u say i can sell mine coin now and come back at 1500 sat or lower in 6 month?  Undecided

If you don't understand what i'm saying, you should re-consider investing in speculative items like crypto-currencies. I'm not trying to be rude but it's fairly simple. We aren't an investment firm and technically, you aren't investors in our company as we didn't sell a stock. I wish people would understand the difference and stop making demands on us as if this is wall street and you control 10% of a company. Think of it like a Kickstarter and you have already received your product (if you were even an initial investor).

The bottom line is that Crypti is long term. The price of one Crypti will show slow and steady gains over time. So if you expect a bunch of whales to come in this week and pump the price so you can dump, that is not what we are about. It's a long term game here. So you will see steady gains over the next 6, 12, 18 months as we continue to develop, eventually market, and gain exposure based on merit, not smoke and mirrors.

Let me ask you a question and I would like an honest answer. When did you buy your Crypti and WHY did you buy it?

I've been very patient around here from day 1, but there are a lot of people making demands of us who I don't even think understand what Crypti is.

well, all complains here are shot down and u are smeared as a greedy lil shor termer.

i dont get it..

bcus u avent deliver something, and u ask people wait for u 6 months. newflashs this is crypto. if u want to be inovative, u need to be fast.
to keep up. not whit 1 dev. hard truths.
i bought in start. i am start to lose patience not cuz im a greedy no brain pig,but bcuz u have nothing to show for it. not even win wallet

u protect ur precious code but its very obvius that you have not the manpower to keep up.

u dont seem understand, that inovation means little to none when all potential interest targets already lost interest,and if you dont have a following it doesnt matter what u do.

ok so its currency,and its not labelled investment but why u think guys are here? we invest in YOU.

to hear u dont care for price thats just like company say to their holders: WE dont want to make money! We want u to lose, we dont care!

Ok so u have some customs chain delivering soon, right? why not start a marketing on it, for the 750 btcs u got.?

newflash: u can market somethings u dont already have. cuz its upcoming, no? how much will ur innovations matters if u keep them to a crew of 10 people

how will ppl know in einstein if he never wrote or take stuff public?

u guys need stop this mentality of all who talk about price is greedy pigs

and u need to start doing things.

u have liek 10 guys posting here last 100 page, all probs invest hard in u, keeping smile because they are harder in it then me

but lets be real here for sec, u have deliver 0.1.2 up to 6 thats all

and u dont have real map for people look to buy when u will give them stuff.
so yet u have underdeliver and late in every aspect

but u dont steem worry for it,and its ok,cuz u are not investor, u already safe? but u are mean to tell me there is nothing to assure new investors or existing to play with u? if they have concerns, they are just greedy?

atm this is 1 man army, and ppls want innvest in u, but u ur big talks nothing to show for it 1 month for launch
u dont seem to have plan when either

ok so ppl bitch here
i think its fair for they to know ur competence,we like ur words but where is products. and code review? some fudder ask for it for 2 week now

thats all 4 me, i am not a bad talker or trash talker i need just vent 'cuaz i feel attack here for greedy, when all i want is some stop of vague stuff

and some deliver and some open ness so new guys can get involve in project. if u need manpower look around u, take help. good programmer everywher here.

i <3 crypti but serious ca u give something to get ppl excite over?

What we are saying is this will take time and if your not happy with that... Please find a quick pump and dump coin to make your quicker gains from... We will not look at you like your greedy... We are only saying that if you sell right now then in 6 months you may feel very silly with how much money you would have made by just having some patients...  We are here to make solid gains in the price/value of Crypti.. Gains we know will be the new bottom each time we move up... bc we got them from delivering more to the project... this is the difference between just pumping the price a little... This is what you call adding value... This is adding value bc it took time and it would take some other team the same time to do it for their own project... This is why diamonds are worth more then just some rock you find on the ground... Diamonds have more value bc they take time/resources to find them.. and while that rock you find just laying on the ground can get polished up quite nicely... it still will not fetch the same price a diamond will... bc anyone can go out and find any old rock and polish it up... 

Royalties
DishCatcher

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:28:43 AM

0.1.6c runs smoothly on my raspberry pi.good work guys.

samsmith16

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 05:53:50 AM

Has anyone successfully installed Crypti on a raspberry pi?  It fails every time I try the "npm install" command.

I was able to install a node on my Raspberry Pi, but it takes quite a few extra steps.  The main issue is that the version of nodejs and npm that are downloaded using apt-get don't seem compatible with the Crypti code.  So instead, I manually downloaded and built the nodejs code from the source at:

http://nodejs.org/dist/v0.10.29/node-v0.10.29.tar.gz

This may help with the Raspberry Pi install... If some one would like to PM me the steps they used to set up a node on a Raspberry Pi I will make a guide

Royalties
DishCatcher

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:57:12 AM

0.1.6c runs smoothly on my raspberry pi.good work guys.

Would you mind explaining how you got it installed?  I couldn't get past the "npm install" command on my pi.

http://raspberryalphaomega.org.uk/2014/06/11/installing-and-using-node-js-on-raspberry-pi/

i used this guide to get npm work on latest raspbian system.i did got problem when i ran "npm install" directly like you.
so i ran "npm install -g node-pre-gyp node-gyp forever"  then "npm install" again.problem sovled.

hope this can help u to set up the node.  

CoinHolder

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:31:06 AM

When devs promised to launch custom blockchains initially, in September?
jiuge

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:34:25 AM

Same question.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:57:53 AM

Same question.

Seems the dev progress is far from the initial schedule,
We even can't have a working Win client, not mentioning a mac one.

And in fact, custom blockchain to enable various apps is the core feature of xcr,
but....sadly to say we can't see any progress on it.

the dev team should be enlarged with more developers to accelerate the progress.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
jiuge

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:05:37 AM

Same question.

And in fact, custom blockchain to enable various apps is the core feature of xcr,

the dev team should be enlarged with more developers to accelerate the progress.
Actually I dont think a win-client is a must.Because I think linux server is more stable.

The mac wallet is same with linux one.You can run node and node-gyp on mac it is not a problem at all.

I think the custom-chain is big thing.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:07:38 AM

The development of Crypti need more participation, including speculators.So Crypti urgently need to win wallet.Do you have a great goal that is a good thing, but the basic technical problems should be solved first
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:22:20 AM

Same question.

Actually I dont think a win-client is a must.Because I think linux server is more stable.

The mac wallet is same with linux one.You can run node and node-gyp on mac it is not a problem at all.

Most of the world uses Windows, so even if its not as great as, it is still a must.

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
crypti (OP)

Activity: 511

Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 08:29:01 AM

hello, i have a problem, my transaction wont be confirmed, i am testing the dice game i made, and the return transactions is not being confirmed.
image:

been like this for about 15 minutes now

Write to IRC, my name there is Boris/borispovod, i will try to help you
crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 08:44:58 AM

Soon we will launch part of custom blockchains functional i think.

All takes time, we collected 750 BTC, but we wan't to spend it in one year, we have long term project and we have budget.
Last weeks we was looking for developers, R&D center, designers, had meeting in Moscow.

About Windows client, i already sent it to test in our IRC.
Guys tested it.
crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 08:46:39 AM

About progress on custom blockchains, we have first architecture, we developed it with out tech team and after discussion with foundation i will start work on it.

About new features, we worked on stability, now i can work on new features and will try to release it in 0.1.7.
jiuge

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:54:24 AM

Same question.

Most of the world uses Windows, so even if its not as great as, it is still a must.

You mean you want to use your pc as a server proof of Time? Shocked
In vps world and server world linux is most use. Grin

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:26:20 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 11:15:12 AM by subSTRATA

Soon we will launch part of custom blockchains functional i think.

All takes time, we collected 750 BTC, but we wan't to spend it in one year, we have long term project and we have budget.
Last weeks we was looking for developers, R&D center, designers, had meeting in Moscow.

About Windows client, i already sent it to test in our IRC.
Guys tested it.

It might be a good move to incentivize testing, as in you post wallet that must be tested and users do it then report in-depth reports. You pay them some money afterwards. If
you want quality testing, you will have to pay for it. Not paying any money and then dealing with people who run into problems and can't explain in detail what happened and how
to reproduce the bug is bad move, even big companies realised that so now many of them are paying money to professional (freelance) bug hunters.

Almost all respectable applications in cryptoland went through paid bug hunting at least once - Bitcoin, Armory, Blockchain.info, Dice (gambling) websites, few online wallets, etc.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Pages: « 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 [340] 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: