Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:32:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 [390] 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804604 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
5000Bitcoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:13:15 PM

I am curious how "The whole SuperNet functionality can be replicated by Crypti's custom block chain support when it rolls out." is possible when SuperNET doesnt have a blockchain.

It seems that you do not really understand SuperNET as it is a way to connect different coins to each other and this can only be done via offchain. You do realize SuperNET is not a coin?

James

I realize that SuperNET is not a coin, nor does it have a blockchain, but are you sure that the only way that it can be done is offchain? Is it not possible at all to replicate SuperNET with blockchain support?

Let's say for example when Ethereum launches (Ethereum's platform is described similarly to Crypti's custom block-chain support), are you absolutely sure that that a network similar to SuperNET can't be created via a custom blockchain, and linked with its own blockchain with coins used as the "fuel" for the system to perform arbitrary actions? Those arbitrary actions being the connections made between different coins.

Since one of the privacy features of SuperNET is not having a blockchain that is permanently there for alltime and for everyone to be able to process it, yes I am sure that using a blockchain to replicate the non-blockchain aspect of SuperNET is not possible

also SuperNET is a self-reinforcing financial engine that reinvests revenue into its participating coin communities. I guess it is possible to set this up with some sort of DAC, but will it be setup? That is the question.

Anyway, if you dont want to be part of SuperNET, that is fine

James

I am open to the idea that superNET can be useful for both parties, and a supplement to XCR, and vice versa not just because a coin joins superNet it doesnt become "VeriSuperNet" f.ex, community and foundation still have a plan for XCR which will be followed, but I am open to the idea of working together with other projects (just like I like the idea of Storj) to strengthen both networks, especially awarding forgers with transactions to forge and brining new pieces of business together for the greater good of our cause, XCR needs exposure and a way to solve network activity because inventions and innovations are only as appreciated as the people using it, we know that XCR developer team has brains, but like I said it needs exposure and it can start with superNET, or something else for that matter

but I think to dismiss the idea without doing due dilligence isn't the right way to go, so I have an open mind about it since we can do research on other communities experience with it (I contacted Vericoin team) and I am browsing the Supernet forums to see which impact and what it essentially does, I am thrilled to the idea because it can work alongside eachother just fine to benefit both, and I am still waiting to hear from jl777s technical evaluater chanc3r about in depth what can be beneficial for both parties, after I factor in all the info and brainstorm what further can be done with partnership I will compile a post about my view; and after that community, foundation and jl777 can decide if it is worth.

but like I previously stated I am not dismissing the idea without due dilligence when so much info is to gather, and also like I said before my view isn't that supernet is a "quick way, for a bump in price which will then return to normal" I believe that superNET may have the potential to ultimately set a higher value on XCR network (and vice versa.)

After I hear tech eval, and discuss further in depth about it I can have a clear view of what can be done and not be done, but joint ventures in crypto is highly valued in my book because competition is fierce and it gives a advantage over others who's minds are closed, most coindevs are stubborn for exactly what they want which in my book can be lethal, because in crypto you need to adapt to survive because market changes constantly, which is why many coins only stay flavour of the month, and XCR needs to stay, and bringing in new pieces of business and broaden it's cause may be just that, and the foundation has shown some interest of hearing more, so I will speak on it, and when time comes of a clear picture it can be decided by community and foundation what is deemed to be right.

Bottom line is the need to attract forgers and keep a healthy network to get commerce and cmbs widely used by broadening the userbase one way of doing so is to broaden the coin idea and through ventures to attract more people willing to contribute.

Just because of superNET or any other venture, it does not change what the coin aims to do, but strengthen networks between.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mthompson362

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 07:20:55 PM

Is Storj partnership possibility being explored?
Hi there, Matt from Storj here.

Matthew from Crypti shot me an email about a partnership, and both teams were intrigued by the idea. Both of us came to the same conclusion that it would be some time before anything came to fruition as both of our projects are in their infant stages.

Agreed both are in infancy but could you elaborate on why both are intrigued by the idea? What possibilities are you looking to achieve? I am genuinely curious by the idea of it too for that matter
It was mainly that we just hadn't talked to a project remotely like Crypti before. We'd been in contact with MaidSafe, OpenBazaar, Ethos, etc. but a project like Crypti was new for us, so we figured it had the possibility of opening doors for us. Keep in mind that we haven't really gone over what we could do as much as just opening up the possibility for something in the future.
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 07:22:56 PM

I am curious how "The whole SuperNet functionality can be replicated by Crypti's custom block chain support when it rolls out." is possible when SuperNET doesnt have a blockchain.

It seems that you do not really understand SuperNET as it is a way to connect different coins to each other and this can only be done via offchain. You do realize SuperNET is not a coin?

James

I realize that SuperNET is not a coin, nor does it have a blockchain, but are you sure that the only way that it can be done is offchain? Is it not possible at all to replicate SuperNET with blockchain support?

Let's say for example when Ethereum launches (Ethereum's platform is described similarly to Crypti's custom block-chain support), are you absolutely sure that that a network similar to SuperNET can't be created via a custom blockchain, and linked with its own blockchain with coins used as the "fuel" for the system to perform arbitrary actions? Those arbitrary actions being the connections made between different coins.

Since one of the privacy features of SuperNET is not having a blockchain that is permanently there for alltime and for everyone to be able to process it, yes I am sure that using a blockchain to replicate the non-blockchain aspect of SuperNET is not possible

also SuperNET is a self-reinforcing financial engine that reinvests revenue into its participating coin communities. I guess it is possible to set this up with some sort of DAC, but will it be setup? That is the question.

James

Okay, technicalities aside, on the financial front, to become a part of SuperNET, any coin has to "surrender" 10% of it's total supply. Don't you think that it's quite a huge ask for a coin to give away 10% of its total supply, only to join a network where it will experience a few tiny benefits from other coins, all of which are probably leeching off other coins on SuperNET to maintain their own userbases.

To me SuperNET seems like a network of shitcoins (plain and simple), bringing together their, mostly useless features, to try and rival other big-currencies in the crypto-space. Let me know when coins like Ethereum, MaidSafe, BitShares X and Peercoin join SuperNET, which of course will never happen.

#Take note this is my personal opinion and does not reflect that of the Crypti Team, of which I am not a part of

You really are clueless about SuperNET, I am glad you are not part of any official crypti team.
SuperNET purchases the 10% stake and this is a way to create mutual financial linkages.

Anyway, I am glad 5000bitcoins is open minded enough to actually learn about SuperNET before making any decisions. Does any other network allow routing to an address without any node actually knowing its IP address (without broadcasting)? This is just one feature of SuperNET and it is continually being improved.

If crypti has valuable features for users and a gateway that links SuperNET to crypti is made, will that make crypti a shitcoin? Using your logic any coin that is networked to SuperNET becomes a shitcoin, so what if bitcoin is linked in? Please do some homework before making invalid conclusions, at least in that case you are making a mistake, which is understandable.

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
5000Bitcoins

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:23:18 PM

James

James

Okay, technicalities aside, on the financial front, to become a part of SuperNET, any coin has to "surrender" 10% of it's total supply. Don't you think that it's quite a huge ask for a coin to give away 10% of its total supply, only to join a network where it will experience a few tiny benefits from other coins, all of which are probably leeching off other coins on SuperNET to maintain their own userbases.

To me SuperNET seems like a network of shitcoins (plain and simple), bringing together their, mostly useless features, to try and rival other big-currencies in the crypto-space. Let me know when coins like Ethereum, MaidSafe, BitShares X and Peercoin join SuperNET, which of course will never happen.

#Take note this is my personal opinion and does not reflect that of the Crypti Team, of which I am not a part of

Wulf I like you but, you haven't done your due dilligence on the matter, and can't speak for the whole community in that sense either.

That being said XCR can't compare to coins in the top 20s or coins/projects that raised millions of dollars yet because those projects are pretty self fulfilling
To me SuperNET seems like a network of coins taking advantages over others to strengthen their networks because the ulterior goal is to break midcap and go top.

What Crypti needs is exposure, userbase, forgers, contributors to appreciate it's innovations
If Crypti connects to Supernet, it does not become "CryptiSuperNet" or labelled in the same section as Vericoin.
I think you get the idea a little twisted that's all. It's more of a mutual suppliment. Just like we don't become Storj by partnering up with them but strengthen both bases.
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 07:33:06 PM

James

James

Wulf I like you but, you haven't done your due dilligence on the matter, and can't speak for the whole community in that sense either.

That being said XCR can't compare to coins in the top 20s or coins/projects that raised millions of dollars (yet).
To me SuperNET seems like a network of coins taking advantages over others to strengthen their networks because the ulterior goal is to break midcap and go top.

What Crypti needs is exposure, userbase, forgers, contributors to appreciate it's innovations
If Crypti connects to Supernet, it does not become "CryptiSuperNet" or labelled in the same section as Vericoin.
I tihnk you get the idea a little twisted, that's all. It's more of a suppliment. Just like we don't become Storj by partnering up with them but strengthen both bases.
At the high level SuperNET is to crypto coins like the Internet is to websites.

Just because two different websites are both on the internet, does not make either website the same as the other, nor does it make either website the internet.

The multisig, DHT and MofN filesystem was all created in the last 10 days, so it is rapidly expanding.
Here is the current SuperNET API:

// multisig
    static char *cosign[] = { (char *)cosign_func, "cosign", "V", "otheracct", "seed", "text", 0 };
    static char *cosigned[] = { (char *)cosigned_func, "cosigned", "V", "seed", "result", "privacct", "pubacct", 0 };

// Kademlia DHT
    static char *ping[] = { (char *)ping_func, "ping", "V", "pubkey", "ipaddr", "port", "destip", 0 };
    static char *pong[] = { (char *)pong_func, "pong", "V", "pubkey", "ipaddr", "port", 0 };
    static char *store[] = { (char *)store_func, "store", "V", "pubkey", "key", "name", "data", 0 };
    static char *findvalue[] = { (char *)findvalue_func, "findvalue", "V", "pubkey", "key", "name", "data", 0 };
    static char *findnode[] = { (char *)findnode_func, "findnode", "V", "pubkey", "key", "name", "data", 0 };
    static char *havenode[] = { (char *)havenode_func, "havenode", "V", "pubkey", "key", "name", "data", 0 };
    static char *havenodeB[] = { (char *)havenodeB_func, "havenodeB", "V", "pubkey", "key", "name", "data", 0 };
    static char *findaddress[] = { (char *)findaddress_func, "findaddress", "V", "refaddr", "list", "dist", "duration", "numthreads", 0 };

// MofNfs
    static char *savefile[] = { (char *)savefile_func, "savefile", "V", "filename", "L", "M", "N", "usbdir", "password", 0 };
    static char *restorefile[] = { (char *)restorefile_func, "restorefile", "V", "filename", "L", "M", "N", "usbdir", "password", "destfile", "sharenrs", "txids", 0 };
    static char *sendfile[] = { (char *)sendfile_func, "sendfile", "V", "filename", "dest", "L", 0 };

// privacyNetwork and comms
    static char *getpeers[] = { (char *)getpeers_func, "getpeers", "V",  "only_privacyServer", 0 };
    static char *sendmsg[] = { (char *)sendmsg_func, "sendmessage", "V", "dest", "msg", "L", 0 };
    static char *sendbinary[] = { (char *)sendbinary_func, "sendbinary", "V", "dest", "data", "L", 0 };
    static char *checkmsg[] = { (char *)checkmsg_func, "checkmessages", "V", "sender", 0 };

// Teleport
    static char *maketelepods[] = { (char *)maketelepods_func, "maketelepods", "V", "amount", "coin", 0 };
    static char *teleport[] = { (char *)teleport_func, "teleport", "V", "amount", "dest", "coin", "minage", "M", "N", 0 };
    static char *telepod[] = { (char *)telepod_func, "telepod", "V", "crc", "i", "h", "c", "v", "a", "t", "o", "p", "k", "L", "s", "M", "N", "D", 0 };
    static char *transporter[] = { (char *)transporter_func, "transporter", "V", "coin", "height", "minage", "value", "totalcrc", "telepods", "M", "N", "sharenrs", "pubaddr", 0 };
    static char *transporterstatus[] = { (char *)transporterstatus_func, "transporter_status", "V", "status", "coin", "totalcrc", "value", "num", "minage", "height", "crcs", "sharei", "M", "N", "sharenrs", "ind", "pubaddr", 0 };

// InstantDEX
    static char *respondtx[] = { (char *)respondtx_func, "respondtx", "V", "signedtx", 0 };
    static char *processutx[] = { (char *)processutx_func, "processutx", "V", "utx", "sig", "full", 0 };
    static char *orderbook[] = { (char *)orderbook_func, "orderbook", "V", "obookid", "polarity", "allfields", 0 };
    static char *getorderbooks[] = { (char *)getorderbooks_func, "getorderbooks", "V", 0 };
    static char *placebid[] = { (char *)placebid_func, "placebid", "V", "obookid", "polarity", "volume", "price", "assetA", "assetB", 0 };
    static char *placeask[] = { (char *)placeask_func, "placeask", "V", "obookid", "polarity", "volume", "price", "assetA", "assetB", 0 };
    static char *makeoffer[] = { (char *)makeoffer_func, "makeoffer", "V", "other", "assetA", "qtyA", "assetB", "qtyB", "type", 0 };

// Tradebots, "code" is C code passed in to be interpreted
    static char *tradebot[] = { (char *)tradebot_func, "tradebot", "V", "code", 0 };

The SuperNET provides useful API that works across coin networks and each coin can also create its own set of API to be bundled with the SuperNET reference release. All of this gets put into a single user friendly GUI where users can access all the various functionality. Kind of like google letting to find all the relevant sites.

James

Litoshi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:42:04 PM

Quoted from J1777 post above:

Anyway, I am glad 5000bitcoins is open minded enough to actually learn about SuperNET before making any decisions. Does any other network allow routing to an address without any node actually knowing its IP address (without broadcasting)? This is just one feature of SuperNET and it is continually being improved.

I dont think that James realizes that Crypti is not meant to be in any way an anonymous network.  Crypti is to have VERIFIED MERCHANTS. The process is still in debate for verification, but it will be complete enough so that a user will be absolutely sure who they are sending their coins to, and they will have an opportunity to call back the transaction within a certain time limit.  There is even plans for in-wallet escrow services. 

How would he integrate XCR, designed to be anonymous-proof, onto a network that has anonymity "that is continually being improved?"

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 07:50:58 PM

I dont think that James realizes that Crypti is not meant to be in any way an anonymous network.  Crypti is to have VERIFIED MERCHANTS. The process is still in debate for verification, but it will be complete enough so that a user will be absolutely sure who they are sending their coins to, and they will have an opportunity to call back the transaction within a certain time limit.  There is even plans for in-wallet escrow services. 

How would he integrate XCR, designed to be anonymous-proof, onto a network that has anonymity "that is continually being improved?"
anonymity from people you want to stay anonymous from
people you transact with will of course know each other, and verifiably so

you can always not use the anon features if you really want govt workers to be reading all your internet usage

James

P.S. maybe crypti's unique feature can be that it does everything in cleartext Smiley

Litoshi

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:52:20 PM

I dont think that James realizes that Crypti is not meant to be in any way an anonymous network.  Crypti is to have VERIFIED MERCHANTS. The process is still in debate for verification, but it will be complete enough so that a user will be absolutely sure who they are sending their coins to, and they will have an opportunity to call back the transaction within a certain time limit.  There is even plans for in-wallet escrow services.  

anonymity from people you want to stay anonymous from
people you transact with will of course know each other, and verifiably so

you can always not use the anon features if you really want govt workers to be reading all your internet usage

James

P.S. maybe crypti's unique feature can be that it does everything in cleartext Smiley

Or copy SuperNet and use ROT13?   Grin  Grin  Grin

Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 08:05:35 PM

James

James

That being said XCR can't compare to coins in the top 20s or coins/projects that raised millions of dollars yet because those projects are pretty self fulfilling

I think you get the idea a little twisted that's all. It's more of a mutual suppliment. Just like we don't become Storj by partnering up with them but strengthen both bases.

As I said, I don't speak for the community on this matter, I'm just stating my opinion. In fact my opinion is quite heavily biased, due to a number of reasons, most prominently being the fact that I dislike selling off 10% of a coin's supply to join another network. So my opinion is not from a neutral point of view.

I don't really have a problem with SuperNET itself (barring some of it's financial requirements, e.g. needing 10% of a coin's supply to enter), what I have a problem with is some of the coins on the network. The difference between a partnership between Storj and Crypti and Crypti & SuperNET is that with Storj & Crypti, both are providing mutual benefits to each other.

Storj will provide it's front-end apps, DriveShare and MetaDisk which will work with Crypti's custom blockchain support to facilitate the whole process (at least that's how it may work hypothetically). It would be a mutual partnership. However with SuperNET, you'll have coins like BoolBerry, which have no reason to really exist, keeping up their userbase by leeching of Crypti's features.  Therefore BoolBerry would be providing Crypti zero functionality, while Crypti would be providing BoolBerry everything else.

That's just one example I can think of, there are probably many more scenarios where other coins could leech off Crypti. Others may see it as a supplement to Crypti, in my opinion I see it as a chance for other coins to leech off Crypti. Then again, my opinion, is just my opinion, I'm probably not as open minded on things like this compared to others.

Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:09:25 PM

Are the prices now lower than the original IPO? Looks like it.

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
Litoshi

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:11:07 PM

Someone dumped 22000XCR on Cryptsy to drop the price to 550.  He probably is going to buy Boolberry coin   Grin Grin Grin

It is still 1004/913 on Bter.

Those that sell now are like the guys that sold their gold at $400 an ounce.

Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:12:33 PM

Someone dumped 22000XCR on Cryptsy to drop the price to 550.  It is still 1004/913 on Bter.

Even there 913 is just hitting the IPO prices. 

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
Litoshi

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:16:37 PM

Someone dumped 22000XCR on Cryptsy to drop the price to 550.  It is still 1004/913 on Bter.

Even there 913 is just hitting the IPO prices. 

Yes, but dont confuse PRICE and VALUE. 

Litoshi

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:34:07 PM

As I said, I don't speak for the community on this matter, I'm just stating my opinion. In fact my opinion is quite heavily biased, due to a number of reasons, most prominently being the fact that I dislike selling off 10% of a coin's supply to join another network. So my opinion is not from a neutral point of view.

I don't really have a problem with SuperNET itself (barring some of it's financial requirements, e.g. needing 10% of a coin's supply to enter), what I have a problem with is some of the coins on the network. The difference between a partnership between Storj and Crypti and Crypti & SuperNET is that with Storj & Crypti, both are providing mutual benefits to each other.

Storj will provide it's front-end apps, DriveShare and MetaDisk which will work with Crypti's custom blockchain support to facilitate the whole process (at least that's how it may work hypothetically). It would be a mutual partnership. However with SuperNET, you'll have coins like BoolBerry, which have no reason to really exist, keeping up their userbase by leeching of Crypti's features.  Therefore BoolBerry would be providing Crypti zero functionality, while Crypti would be providing BoolBerry everything else.

That's just one example I can think of, there are probably many more scenarios where other coins could leech off Crypti. Others may see it as a supplement to Crypti, in my opinion I see it as a chance for other coins to leech off Crypti. Then again, my opinion, is just my opinion, I'm probably not as open minded on things like this compared to others.

Wulf, SuperNet is the "League of Nations" for the internet.  All hat, no horse.

James only keeps BoolBerry around so he can boast "BoolBerry coin went up 100X...... It can happen to your coin"

Everybody here is concentrating on making a quality product, and letting the competition do the worrying. 

5000Bitcoins

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:51:24 PM

Storj will provide it's front-end apps, DriveShare and MetaDisk which will work with Crypti's custom blockchain support to facilitate the whole process (at least that's how it may work hypothetically). It would be a mutual partnership. However with SuperNET, you'll have coins like BoolBerry, which have no reason to really exist, keeping up their userbase by leeching of Crypti's features.  Therefore BoolBerry would be providing Crypti zero functionality, while Crypti would be providing BoolBerry everything else.

Wulf, SuperNet is the "League of Nations" for the internet.  All hat, no horse.

James only keeps BoolBerry around so he can boast "BoolBerry coin went up 100X...... It can happen to your coin"

Everybody here is concentrating on making a quality product, and letting the competition do the worrying.  

before we burn any bridges, lets do thorough research before speaking on the matter, I understand it's met with great scepticism as most things in crypto and will have strong different opinions but no need for insults, you're grown men (jl, lit, wulf) and none of it benefits either of your causes.
I am currently of different view, that it could work as a mutual suppliment, and when I can release full view I will, then I can fully speak on it.
I see no fault in mentioning prior success, if anything I would be more worried for someone with no prior credentials
Expect more from you, to keep discussion up to par, and back it with arguments. Addition to snet does not change the quality product nor direction of XCR afaik
5000Bitcoins

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:14:37 PM

Is Storj partnership possibility being explored?
Hi there, Matt from Storj here.

Matthew from Crypti shot me an email about a partnership, and both teams were intrigued by the idea. Both of us came to the same conclusion that it would be some time before anything came to fruition as both of our projects are in their infant stages.

Agreed both are in infancy but could you elaborate on why both are intrigued by the idea? What possibilities are you looking to achieve? I am genuinely curious by the idea of it too for that matter
It was mainly that we just hadn't talked to a project remotely like Crypti before. We'd been in contact with MaidSafe, OpenBazaar, Ethos, etc. but a project like Crypti was new for us, so we figured it had the possibility of opening doors for us. Keep in mind that we haven't really gone over what we could do as much as just opening up the possibility for something in the future.

Saw this got lost in discussion, I saw you were mentioned in wsj gratz. Agreed it can open up doors for both (best kinds of relations) and both are fresh with momentum.

I look forward to see a more in depth explanation in future and possibly a partnership to benefit both, maybe 1 month, when both projects have progressed much much further. I'll read more on Storj after I made full research on SuperNet.

I will shot some questions by you later, some brainstorm and possible future ventures when I get the chance, appreciate it Matt
GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 10:53:38 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 11:12:15 PM by GreXX

James

James

James, just for reference, Wulf is not a member of the Crypti team. He's an investor.

Also, did you know the links to your whitepaper doc is down and your supper/QA page is suspended? Doesn't instill a lot of confidence.

http://answerbase.com/siteinactive.aspx?url=http%3a%2f%2fsupernet.answerbase.com%2f

http://thesupernet.org/superNET.pdf

Are these available somewhere else now?

Outside of Anonymity for transactions and the obvious investor hook, what do you offer a coin that an exchange doesn't? I mean essentially you are facilitating inter-coin transfers through some kind of gateway correct?

Also, you do have a token issued through the NXT AE, but that is just for releasing dividends correct? Since you see yourself as a financial instrument as well?

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 01:03:53 AM

James

James

James, just for reference, Wulf is not a member of the Crypti team. He's an investor.

Also, did you know the links to your whitepaper doc is down and your supper/QA page is suspended? Doesn't instill a lot of confidence.

http://answerbase.com/siteinactive.aspx?url=http%3a%2f%2fsupernet.answerbase.com%2f

http://thesupernet.org/superNET.pdf

Are these available somewhere else now?

Outside of Anonymity for transactions and the obvious investor hook, what do you offer a coin that an exchange doesn't? I mean essentially you are facilitating inter-coin transfers through some kind of gateway correct?

Also, you do have a token issued through the NXT AE, but that is just for releasing dividends correct? Since you see yourself as a financial instrument as well?
I dont do websites, but this one has working links: http://bitcoindark.pw/darkpaper/

InstantDEX will allow near realtime trading peer to peer
There are fiat gateways, crypto -> debit card, ATM, realtime dice and casino games also in the works
The DHT API allows for cloud storage
The M of N filesystem allows making backups to the cloud

All presented in a unified GUI, even though they are disparate coins/services

James

P.S. I dont see myself as SuperNET, SuperNET is a lot more than just me, plus it is backed by the 5000 BTC that was raised

Bitseed

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 01:15:18 AM

I invested in the SuperNET pre-sale and hope it does well. I have corresponded with jl777 on possibly integrating it into a coinbox project a group of us are working on. I consider anonymity and privacy in commerce to be a very important feature, though it is not our main focus in Crypti. Integration of Crypti in SuperNET is being considered, but improving scalability for the Crypti network has been the overriding priority of late.

I very much agree with the philosophy of working with other projects towards a synergistic improvement in progress.

Bitseed - dedicated full node hardware
jiuge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:32:59 AM

After the stable version released, we need some marketing activity I think.
Any plan about this? Not so many people know xcr atm. Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Pages: « 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 [390] 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: