Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:07:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 [538] 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984113 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BldSwtTrs
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 09:51:47 PM

Sorry if this information is easily findable but I have browsed the last pages without finding it so I better just ask: is the redemption process already open?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BldSwtTrs
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 10:12:03 PM

Sorry if this information is easily findable but I have browsed the last pages without finding it so I better just ask: is the redemption process already open?

it has been open for months.

have you got your stake on the nxt AE or linked to a bitcointalk username?
I have received a token by PM. But last time I checked (about 2 months ago) I was too late to claim my stake before the release and people told me that I had to wait until the release.
BldSwtTrs
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 10:17:36 PM

it has been open for months.

have you got your stake on the nxt AE or linked to a bitcointalk username?
I have received a token by PM. But last time I checked (about 2 months ago) I was too late to claim my stake before the release and people told me that I had to wait until the release.

ah ok, yes you have to wait some more then Smiley make sure to check at least every 2-3 weeks though..
OK thanks for the information Smiley
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 12:14:13 AM

may i suggest more release and less lame childish jokes ?

boum  Smiley

MEN - Need Extra Months

everytime i see you misspell NEM it makes my day. It's hilarious to me by now  Grin

It's the NEM | MEN branding.
WoNEM are welcome to  Wink

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
KickAzzDude

Activity: 519
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:29:44 AM

Ok haven't kept up in weeks and there is tons of pages, can the people that haven't redeemed their token get it yet?

gustav

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:51:05 AM

is genesisblock launched already? When?
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 12:59:25 AM

is genesisblock launched already? When?

The NEMESIS block will be created in a few weeks. Your address is registered on the list, so you are good to go. Please keep your private key in a safe place.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
mixmaster

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:14:17 AM

NEM devs are so nemly, they can make jokes AND develop! I really have great respect for this skill.
pigheadbig

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:47:37 AM

Ok haven't kept up in weeks and there is tons of pages, can the people that haven't redeemed their token get it yet?

nope you will have to hold on a bit longer.

make sure to check back atleast every two-three weeks Smiley
every two-three weeks?
so long ? dev~
elianite
Legendary

Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 07:50:39 AM

nope you will have to hold on a bit longer.

make sure to check back atleast every two-three weeks Smiley
every two-three weeks?
so long ? dev~

we've had this in development for almost a year; a super long time for any project like this. Its really quite frustrating to be told 'a few weeks'. In all likelihood, this will be another few months. Im really beginning to lose interest to be honest.

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
kauppalahti

Activity: 235
Merit: 110

HAVUJA PERKELE!

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 08:09:35 AM

Meanwhile in Finland:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxcgmfaunD8

Back to business, what is your strategy? Is it now better to split the risk=
buy more and wait for the dumpers=buy more again?
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:23:48 AM

i have no friggin idea cause crypto market seems so depressed.

I like to think that nem may be valuated around 500 satoshis at launch, doge price x10 or nxt price /10 give or take given the 9 billions supply.

knowing that now it's around 40000 nxt per stake so 2 btc / 2250000 = so 88 satoshis only.

One might logically think nem would be easily bullish at launch but who knows really anything can crash on a wink these days.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:27:58 PM

I like to think that nem may be valuated around 500 satoshis at launch, doge price x10 or nxt price /10 give or take given the 9 billions supply.

knowing that now it's around 40000 nxt per stake so 2 btc / 2250000 = so 88 satoshis only.

One might logically think nem would be easily bullish at launch but who knows really anything can crash on a wink these days.

it's all btc's fault!!
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:43:11 PM

I taught that the price will easily be 500 satoshi's at the launch when I got into NEM 2 months ago. Since then, my expectations have lowered a lot. Considering many delays, whole crypto depression and the fact that anybody that wanted to get in, could have easily got in via NXT AE or even easier via secure AE where you don't have to download blockchain, client etc.. Point blank, anybody who wanted in could have done it.

Add on the top of this that there will be inevitably a 50% dump on launch, I think we are far away from 500 satoshis initial price that I first taught about.

You figure out the price by yourself taking all the things into consideration above.

Just to make it clear, I am not spreading FUD, I have redeemed 1 NEMstake, this is just looking at the things logically at the moment.
mixmaster

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:00:00 PM

we've had this in development for almost a year; a super long time for any project like this. Its really quite frustrating to be told 'a few weeks'. In all likelihood, this will be another few months. Im really beginning to lose interest to be honest.
Well yes, I totally understand your frustration, but NEM is not comparable to "any project like this" because I think there is no project like this. I don't know a single cryptocoin development with so much serious work like test driven development. NEM is not meant to be a pump and dump story, so the most NEMsters don't care about short term profit possibilities. You can take your chance with any pump and dump coin if you want quick money, but NEM will grow slowely and hopefully surely.
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:24:26 PM

scenario 1 : Bitcoin goes full bull in 2015 and crypto faith with it nem can get a nice ride and expand slowly but surely
scenario 2 : bitcoin goes to hell and nem is the crypto savior alternative
scenario 3 : bankster coins like ripple or ethereum swallow everything
scenario 4 : general crypto failure as a concept

u pick one  Smiley
mixmaster

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:27:09 PM

scenario 1 : Bitcoin goes full bull in 2015 and crypto faith with it nem can get a nice ride and expand slowly but surely

u pick one  Smiley
4 wont happen.
3 is the one we have to watch out for.
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:47:39 PM

u pick one  Smiley
4 wont happen.
3 is the one we have to watch out for.

Ripple can't swallow everthing as Ripple is currency agnostic. You can use Ripple to trade any currency. It's merely a system that happens to have a built-in crypto currency as anti spam meassure. If every bank would be using Ripple it'd  be very easy to get NEM into every bank as we could simply use Ripple to do that.
The problem with Ripple is that if you really get into it it's a really complicated thing to use and it's very easy to be screwed without doing anything (like literally not doing anything).

makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 02:52:42 PM

u pick one  Smiley

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
pigheadbig

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:09:40 PM

u pick one  Smiley
I hope 1 , because I lost much in 2014...
Pages: « 1 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 [538] 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: