Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:50:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 [664] 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984108 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hardshot

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:56:55 PM

checked.. valid Wink
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lyricz
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:00:29 PM

I have Problems to start the Client.

I had installed the last Client-Version and tried to enter my account ( 1wallet found), but if enter my Wallet-Password i get the error Message:

ERROR  121
The adress book file does not exist
 Huh

Edit:\\

..I deleted all NEM-Files manual like in the 4th Reply postetd https://forum.ournem.com/index.php?pretty;board=beta-launch-discussion;topic=nem-beta-0-5-4.0 and installed the Client Software again.

..now everything works und my Real-Account-Datas seems to be OK  Cool

I have the same problem. But it doesn't work for me, or maybe im doing it wrong. So what to do after I deleted my wallet (the .wlt file)? If i install it again (without my wallet) it doesen't find my wallet, which is no surprise... Do i need to create a new wallet with the same name or should I copy in the old?

For me it was the same, -> no wallet found

I pushed the button "create an new one" and insert the Username and Passwort from my old wallet,....the everything was fine.
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:09:16 PM

I had installed the last Client-Version and tried to enter my account ( 1wallet found), but if enter my Wallet-Password i get the error Message:

ERROR  121
 Huh

..I deleted all NEM-Files manual like in the 4th Reply postetd https://forum.ournem.com/index.php?pretty;board=beta-launch-discussion;topic=nem-beta-0-5-4.0 and installed the Client Software again.

I have the same problem. But it doesn't work for me, or maybe im doing it wrong. So what to do after I deleted my wallet (the .wlt file)? If i install it again (without my wallet) it doesen't find my wallet, which is no surprise... Do i need to create a new wallet with the same name or should I copy in the old?

I pushed the button "create an new one" and insert the Username and Passwort from my old wallet,....the everything was fine.

If you delete your wallet then it is indeed not surprising that no wallet is found Smiley
When the address book feature was introduced it created some incompatibilities with wallets created prior. Best thing to resolve such things is to delete the whole nem folder and start from scratch. Use the db snapshot provided by the devs so you don't have to sync from scratch.

This will of course not work after launch ! Don't delete your wallet willy nilly after launch !

ReWeR

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:16:27 PM

ERROR  121
 Huh

Ok it was pretty simple then, well it works now thanks!
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 01:31:19 PM

Double Check Your Private Keys

The core developers wish to “lock in” the NEM NEMesis accounts, after which addresses may not be changed so we strongly urge everyone to double and triple check that their private key, public key and address are all correct by utilising the “verify real account data” function in the NEM beta client. It is of utmost importance that all users be sure to check that their keys are correct and secure, otherwise XEM will be lost and it will not be possible to recover once the NEM addresses are locked in.

When you open the beta client, which you can download here, you will see a “cog” symbol next to your address which opens an options menu. Within this menu you will see the “verify real account data” option which you will need to select. Upon selection, a window will open requesting that you enter your real account address (Nb: starts with an “N”), public key and private key. If they match, or if unfortunately they don't, a message will display letting you know the outcome. If the information you entered does not match after a number of attempts, you have to recreate your real account data, test that it matches and submit your new address to a Patmast3r or Makoto asap. The deadline for submitting a new address is now set as the 22/3/2015 @ 23:59:59. After this date it will no longer be possible to change your address. Please do not take chances with your real account data as everyone only gets one chance at this!

Thanks, Kodtycoon. This is very important Smiley

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
Juzion

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:58:21 PM

The core developers wish to “lock in” the NEM NEMesis accounts, after which addresses may not be changed so we strongly urge everyone to double and triple check that their private key, public key and address are all correct by utilising the “verify real account data” function in the NEM beta client. It is of utmost importance that all users be sure to check that their keys are correct and secure, otherwise XEM will be lost and it will not be possible to recover once the NEM addresses are locked in.

When you open the beta client, which you can download here, you will see a “cog” symbol next to your address which opens an options menu. Within this menu you will see the “verify real account data” option which you will need to select. Upon selection, a window will open requesting that you enter your real account address (Nb: starts with an “N”), public key and private key. If they match, or if unfortunately they don't, a message will display letting you know the outcome. If the information you entered does not match after a number of attempts, you have to recreate your real account data, test that it matches and submit your new address to a Patmast3r or Makoto asap. The deadline for submitting a new address is now set as the 22/3/2015 @ 23:59:59. After this date it will no longer be possible to change your address. Please do not take chances with your real account data as everyone only gets one chance at this!

what must i do to check? please give me a anleitung
mixmaster

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:19:23 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2015, 02:40:33 PM by mixmaster

Anleitung you can have:
Starte NCC und mach die völlig simple Verifikation mit deinen echten account Daten, indem du "Daten eines echten Kontos verifizieren" auswählst:

Es spielt keine Rolle welche Brietasche oder welches Konto du dafür benutzt. Die Verifikationsfunktion funktioniert grundsätzlich unabhängig und nur für die Daten, die dann dort eingegeben werden.

Juzion

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:24:24 PM

Anleitung you can have:
Starte NCC und mach die völlig simple Verifikation mit deinen echten account Daten, indem du "Daten eines echten Kontos verifizieren" auswählst:

Es spielt keine Rolle welche Brietasche oder welches Konto du dafür benutzt. Die Verifikationsfunktion funktioniert grundsätzlich unabhängig und nur für die Daten, die dann dort eingegeben werden.

thank you my freund i will check it and lass es dir wissen if it works.
marek3ball-orig

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:28:14 PM

Is this still used as a final list to check before launch: https://chain.nem.ninja/stakes/registered/ and then Double Check Your Private Key.
meccoin4me

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:14:02 PM

sorry , help stress , can i open the beta-client and make an NEW wallet to check the "verify the real acount" or do i have to use the old wallet to check the "verify the real acount"?

because if i wanna open the old wallet it says that some files or data were missing

i read a lot but i am waiting for this for months and now it is the time to check , my old wallet is not working and i read things that i have 1 change , defenitly noob and only time till tomorrow

edit : i create a new wallet and it is syncing now

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:15:59 PM

sorry , help stress , can i open the beta-client and make an NEW wallet to check the "verify the real acount" or do i have to use the old wallet to check the "verify the real acount"?

because if i wanna open the old wallet it says that some files or data were missing

i read a lot but i am waiting for this for months and now it is the time to check , my old wallet is not working and i read things that i have 1 change , defenitly noob and only time till tomorrow

Yes you can create new test wallet to verify real account data.
meccoin4me

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:18:22 PM

Yes you can create new test wallet to verify real account data.

Tanx for realy fast support

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
meccoin4me

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:53:29 PM

ok no worries anymore ,  everything match

Buratino
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:30:37 PM

I need a double check of keys... done. Everything is OK.

alesk

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 07:46:11 AM

Hello,

I think I did something wrong, but I don't know what...

Months ago, I sent my NEM steak and my NEM address through NXT to receive the NEM, but i never received the NEM.

I'm listed here: https://chain.nem.ninja/stakes/registered/

>>> NXT-EDLZ-9ZKY-9GLS-7UBCL : NAOD7K-SVV6JT-...

Is someone know what I missed?

Thanks
alesk

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:02:12 AM

Hello,

Months ago, I sent my NEM steak and my NEM address through NXT to receive the NEM, but i never received the NEM.

I just add my private key to a new wallet, and I notice my address changed a little.
From: NAOD7K-SVV6JT-RFGZEA-IZ32EA-Z6GEAR-ZP63PQ-EVUH (the address I sent through NXT with the steak)
To:    TAOD7K-SVV6JT-RFGZEA-IZ32EA-Z6GEAR-ZP6ZZW-ANTS (the address I see in the NEM client after restoring my private key)

Thanks
Lyricz
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:27:18 AM

Hello,

I just add my private key to a new wallet, and I notice my address changed a little.
From: NAOD7K-SVV6JT-RFGZEA-IZ32EA-Z6GEAR-ZP63PQ-EVUH (the address I sent through NXT with the steak)
To:    TAOD7K-SVV6JT-RFGZEA-IZ32EA-Z6GEAR-ZP6ZZW-ANTS (the address I see in the NEM client after restoring my private key)

Thanks

check this, ...

currently the "real-Network" haven´t lauchned, so you only se your test-Net adress (starts with "T") in your client.
alesk

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:08:37 AM

Hello,

To:    TAOD7K-SVV6JT-RFGZEA-IZ32EA-Z6GEAR-ZP6ZZW-ANTS (the address I see in the NEM client after restoring my private key)

Thanks

check this, ...

currently the "real-Network" haven´t lauchned, so you only se your test-Net adress (starts with "T") in your client.

Thanks Lyricz!

Thus I just need to wait the official launch Smiley

hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:18:51 AM

Will the keeping, deleting or breaking my wallet now in beta have any impact on functionality or compatibility of real XEM account after launch?

Almost at the same PC, because the system seems to be still keeping some files in registry after uninstalling the old versions of NEM client so i need to avoid every possible trouble.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:21:54 AM

Will the keeping, deleting or breaking my wallet now in beta have any impact on functionality or compatibility of real XEM account after launch?

Almost at the same PC, because the system seems to be still keeping some files in registry after uninstalling the old versions of NEM client so i need to avoid every possible trouble.

What do you mean with files in registry ? What exactly ?

Pages: « 1 ... 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 [664] 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: