Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:28:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 [637] 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984113 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:21:15 PM

I'm sorry but what would that have looked like ?

"Hello all you sockpuppets. Shall we kick sockpuppet?"
"Yes, please kick us all"

Also the sockmasters were getting lazier during the 2nd round and we needed them to be unaware so they wouldn't start to cover their tracks when redeeming.

This! Please, at least TRY to understand this.

The socks HAD TO think the stakeholder list was final, otherwise they would have been really careful with further steps. Wink
So all discussions about another investigations were pointless. The community was taken for another ride as with the logo voting.

if it was announced there would be another sock removal, it would not have worked, and the 200+ sock master and the other sock masters would have gotten through and dumped the shit out of the market and crushed you investment... and you are not happy he was removed?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BuliH

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:22:24 PM

Also the sockmasters were getting lazier during the 2nd round and we needed them to be unaware so they wouldn't start to cover their tracks when redeeming.

The socks HAD TO think the stakeholder list was final, otherwise they would have been really careful with further steps. Wink

I really understand this. The thing that the process was kept secret from as many as possible is the only way to do it. But something is wrong with the account analyze because my address is on the list. I didn't know that it is a requirement to post frequently. I just wanted to invest to something I believed and follow the progress. I didn't know that you have to register months before NEM was announced to be credible investor. I just have this one account just for following NEM, so in other words, just this thread. I just wanted be part of something game changing. I'll try to make my case after launch. I'm just dissapointed that I can't be there working for the economy when it really begins.

Other than this, great work all the devs and active nemsters. NEM is amazing.
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:24:29 PM

I really understand this. The thing that the process was kept secret from as many as possible is the only way to do it. But something is wrong with the account analyze because my address is on the list. I didn't know that it is a requirement to post frequently. I just wanted to invest to something I believed and follow the progress. I didn't know that you have to register months before NEM was announced to be credible investor. I just have this one account just for following NEM, so in other words, just this thread. I just wanted be part of something game changing. I'll try to make my case after launch. I'm just dissapointed that I can't be there working for the economy when it really begins.

Other than this, great work all the devs and active nemsters. NEM is amazing.

Few posts and registering after a certain date or whatever can NOT get you kicked. These data were only taken into account to avoid legit people being kicked. So while acitivity can save you (because it just make you look more legit) lack of activity can not get you kicked.

Fatih87SK

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:27:36 PM

A friend of mine lost his Bitcointalk password. Didn't claim his stake yet.

What can he do?

Other friends claimed their stakes and were never active in BTC afterwards. I will ask them if they are on the list.
Will let you know.

zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 02:28:35 PM

So all discussions about another investigations were pointless. The community was taken for another ride as with the logo voting.

if it was announced there would be another sock removal, it would not have worked, and the 200+ sock master and the other sock masters would have gotten through and dumped the shit out of the market and crushed you investment... and you are not happy he was removed?
No i am not happy cause i am not able to take any following community voting serious.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:31:50 PM

No i am not happy cause i am not able to take any following community voting serious.

if you were given the choice to 1) stick with the and allow one sock master that controls 200+ stakes, and another that controls 7x stakes or would you 2) go against the vote and remove these monster sock masters? thats a fuck ton of stakes that could manipulate the market can cause all sort of havoc for years.. is it really worth sticking to a vote to risk something like that?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Fatih87SK

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:33:09 PM

A friend of mine lost his Bitcointalk password. Didn't claim his stake yet.

What can he do?

Other friends claimed their stakes and were never active in BTC afterwards. I will ask them if they are on the list.
Will let you know.

if they have lost access to their btt account and have not saved their token, they will need to gain access to their account or post proof via a tx from the account that initially paid for their registration.. other than that, there isnt much that can be done im afraid.

I already thought so. I will ask him if he can provide those information. Thanks.

mikesbmw

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:36:41 PM

if you were given the choice to 1) stick with the and allow one sock master that controls 200+ stakes, and another that controls 7x stakes or would you 2) go against the vote and remove these monster sock masters? thats a fuck ton of stakes that could manipulate the market can cause all sort of havoc for years.. is it really worth sticking to a vote to risk something like that?
We can't be sure if the sock puppet list is correct since we don't know what method was used to investigate.

NXT: Next Generation of Cryptocurrency http://nxtcrypto.org
NEM:New Economy Movement http://www.ournem.com/
zoata87
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 02:37:19 PM

do we know the new list is legit?
msin
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:38:51 PM

People were allowed to have 2 stakes and if someone have 20stakes he should be kicked out, its simple as that.

That restriction was lifted, I checked before buying multiple stakes on Nxt AE.
zoata87
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 02:41:45 PM

Well I guess this will cause a delay for launch. No, i am not fudding.
mixmaster

Activity: 388

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:42:16 PM

Well I guess this will cause a delay for launch. No, i am not fudding.
no lol
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:42:55 PM

People were allowed to have 2 stakes and if someone have 20stakes he should be kicked out, its simple as that.

i am not talking about AE, it was before that when NEM first launched. No one was allowed to claim NEM stake from more than 2 BTT accounts.
mikesbmw

Activity: 338

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:44:22 PM

i am not talking about AE, it was before that when NEM first launched. No one was allowed to claim NEM stake from more than 2 BTT accounts.
Incorrect.
When I registered it was allowed to claim stakes for family and friends.

NXT: Next Generation of Cryptocurrency http://nxtcrypto.org
NEM:New Economy Movement http://www.ournem.com/
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 02:45:25 PM

Crybabies=sockpuppets  Grin

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:47:39 PM

Incorrect.
so it was allowed to claim stake for mother,brother,sister,grandma,dogs,cats etc ? as far i know it was allowed to have just two stakes, can someone from Devs confirm this?
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 02:55:13 PM

do we know the new list is legit?

i have full confidence that the list is legit.. why on earth would the devs punish genuine stake holders after such an epic amount of work has gone into nem? that would pure madness...

The list aint even that long, probably they have not even caught all of the potential sockpuppets.

With all this FUD and BUZZ, i expect that launch must be around a courner!

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
vytasz7

Activity: 561

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:55:17 PM

I'll go a ahead and say that the biggest found cluster consisted of over 200 accounts.
Now imagine someone comes to you with plausible data that indicate such clusters ? What would you have done ?
I'm pretty sure noone would have said "Well we said we wouldn't do another investigation. So no, let em have it".

Regarding the question of whom to contact - Just contact me. Prefferably only with questions but sure if you need to blow of some steam go ahead. 

Shocked if he really has 200 stakes he  should be kicked for sure
msin
Legendary

Activity: 1470

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:55:29 PM

Incorrect.
so it was allowed to claim stake for mother,brother,sister,grandma,dogs,cats etc ? as far i know it was allowed to have just two stakes, can someone from Devs confirm this?

no.. one stake for yourself. and one for a family member. total 2 stakes max. that was always the rules.

Oh got it, if someone is "claiming" multiple stakes for a friend, that's BS.
Fatih87SK

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:02:23 PM

Incorrect.

no.. one stake for yourself. and one for a family member. total 2 stakes max. that was always the rules.

Oh got it, if someone is "claiming" multiple stakes for a friend, that's BS.

I'm helping them to claim it. They are non techies.

I'm glad I used their PC's so I can probably prove that they are not puppets.
IF they are on the list ofcourse. Very curious.  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 [637] 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: