Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:30:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 [670] 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984156 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 11:44:14 PM

launch is still planned for march? Because i hate last minute cancellation  Roll Eyes Smiley

Yep they said March, 6 days left!  Shocked There have been so many last minute cancellations there is no way they would do that agin.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gsxrl3oi

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:48:26 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2015, 12:55:35 AM by gsxrl3oi

Youo guys do realize april fools is coming up right. just a thought. lolz

can have some zem please
gsxrl3oi

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 03:29:05 AM

guys where is the how to use multisig account.

how can I send some xem from a multisig account
MrPortMan

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

TEZOS

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 04:02:51 AM

It is necessary to make so that people with old who versions of the client - lost an reward. From so after all can sit also for years with old clients, not to be updated, and to receive rewards. It is necessary that the new version always had the top priority of an reward. And all early versions at a release of the new version of the client automatically lost an reward for a harvesting. It will stimulate people to continuous updating of clients that we always had a network from new versions of clients.

Tezos address : KT1PPmJn9ZfVUSp6VDv92S7epKdZoU1cHV5f
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 04:43:11 AM

guys where is the how to use multisig account.

how can I send some xem from a multisig account

https://forum.ournem.com/tutorials/how-to-use-multisig-on-nem-guide/

traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 04:54:41 AM

It is necessary to make so that people with old who versions of the client - lost an reward. From so after all can sit also for years with old clients, not to be updated, and to receive rewards. It is necessary that the new version always had the top priority of an reward. And all early versions at a release of the new version of the client automatically lost an reward for a harvesting. It will stimulate people to continuous updating of clients that we always had a network from new versions of clients.
+1, to reiterate the points above.

KikiOlst

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:02:30 AM

I've send makoto a message regarding the sock puppet list, where I'm wrongly accused.
I do not have a reply yet, so anybody knows anything about this?
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:19:12 AM

I've send makoto a message regarding the sock puppet list, where I'm wrongly accused.

If makoto don't reply to you in 1 minute, there is big chance that something is wrong
Cheesy

IOTA
elianite
Legendary

Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 05:34:30 AM

If makoto don't reply to you in 1 minute, there is big chance that something is wrong
Cheesy

I too am awaiting a reply regarding a family member's account i helped set up. My understanding is hes super busy and will get to us soon.

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
Jiesen

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 07:01:40 AM

Me too i'm still waiting for a reply. With the launch near it's understandable.
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 07:13:24 AM

launch is still planned for march? Because i hate last minute cancellation  Roll Eyes Smiley

Yep they said March, 6 days left!  Shocked There have been so many last minute cancellations there is no way they would do that agin.

They would do it again if it's necessary.
Are people really still not getting that ?

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 07:19:31 AM

Cheesy

I think he is really busy working on something right now....

When he gets some free time, I am sure he will respond.

KikiOlst

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 07:21:56 AM

Cheesy

I assume this would be that new thing out there called sarcasme?
I've send the message 2 days ago, so I'm not posting this 5 minutes after I've contacted him. Neither I think this situation is very funny, I understand they are trying to kick sock puppets out, but I'm waiting for the release for almost 1 1/2 year now so I'm not really happy about this as an early investor. I do understand that the process of creating a solid coin like NEM could take longer and that the release dates have been delayed, but then again this is not really something I'd like to see happen.

I just got a reply from patmast3r that he's very busy and will reply as soon as possible. I'll await his answer.
Lyricz
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 08:27:04 AM

Cheesy

I've send the message 2 days ago, so I'm not posting this 5 minutes after I've contacted him. Neither I think this situation is very funny, I understand they are trying to kick sock puppets out, but I'm waiting for the release for almost 1 1/2 year now so I'm not really happy about this as an early investor. I do understand that the process of creating a solid coin like NEM could take longer and that the release dates have been delayed, but then again this is not really something I'd like to see happen.

I just got a reply from patmast3r that he's very busy and will reply as soon as possible. I'll await his answer.

Your account show´s 3 posts,.. two of them are on this page,..hmmm  Roll Eyes
.... I´m going so search my socks under the bed Grin
hohflo

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 08:37:48 AM

Cheesy

For me the same story. I am waiting for a response for over a week now, but makoto does not reply...
elianite
Legendary

Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 08:38:15 AM

Cheesy

not really a fair statement. He could have made the account for the purpose and otherwise isn't interested in posting on the forum. He could also be a friend of someone who told them about nem and helped make an account for them

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
Jiesen

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 08:39:32 AM

Cheesy

+1 I read almost all the post since 1 1/2 year (from the old thread to the new one) each day i check for some news ect.. AND now that its almost the launch big surprise i'm on the sockpuppet list..so it's understandable that i'm not really in a good mood about this. Either way i'm sure its all going to be sorted out hopefully before the launch Undecided

Cheesy

Your account show´s 3 posts,.. two of them are on this page,..hmmm  Roll Eyes

Well buddy not everyone like to post meaningless fud/to the moon post to have that big post count.. Not because you don't post a lot on the forum that you are a sockpuppet..stupid assumptions..
Multi

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 08:54:09 AM

do not worry, will come and say, soon in May  Grin
Lyricz
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:06:09 AM

Cheesy

+1 I read almost all the post since 1 1/2 year (from the old thread to the new one) each day i check for some news ect.. AND now that its almost the launch big surprise i'm on the sockpuppet list..so it's understandable that i'm not really in a good mood about this. Either way i'm sure its all going to be sorted out hopefully before the launch Undecided

Cheesy

Well buddy not everyone like to post meaningless fud/to the moon post to have that big post count.. Not because you don't post a lot on the forum that you are a sockpuppet..stupid assumptions..

Sorry guys, this is the way I see it.
-of course it´s possible that you don´t want to post and only read in this forum, no problem.
+1 I read almost all the post since 1 1/2 year (from the old thread to the new one) each day i check for some news ect

..but if you constantly read and are interested in this coin, why you note so late that you are on the Socketpuppet-List?  Roll Eyes

-but it´s not my part to decide who is a socketpuppet and who´s not,...I´m only wondering that´s still people comming and complain that they are on "the List".

btw...I don´t want to fight against somebody,... it´s only my opinion.
-sorry for my english Wink
Jiesen

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:21:45 AM

Cheesy

Cheesy

Sorry guys, this is the way I see it.
-of course it´s possible that you don´t want to post and only read in this forum, no problem.
+1 I read almost all the post since 1 1/2 year (from the old thread to the new one) each day i check for some news ect

..but if you constantly read and are interested in this coin, why you note so late that you are on the Socketpuppet-List?  Roll Eyes

-but it´s not my part to decide who is a socketpuppet and who´s not,...I´m only wondering that´s still people comming and complain that their on "the List".

btw...I don´t want to fight against somebody,... it´s only my opinion.
-sorry for my english Wink

Not fighting just discussing  Smiley  why i realized that i was on the Socketpuppet list so late (10 days later) was because it was on the nem forum and i only check the btt forum (my bad) and there so many post about people complaining about the waiting time ect... that its really hard to keep track of important news on the btt forum.
Pages: « 1 ... 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 [670] 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: