Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:40:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984378 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Coinsy

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:54:26 PM

Can someone clarify, I was PM'ed an address to verify my NEM stake a couple weeks ago. I went through the verification process to get the address registered. After that it told me to wait for the next phase.  That's all I've done so far with my stake. Does this mean I have an NEMStake on the NXT AE?

Nope, the NEMStake on the NXT AE is only for users who requested their stake to be issued to them there, or for people who used the NXT AE to buy a (partial)stake. You still have to wait a little bit before the redemption Wink

Thanks!
DontPanic_42

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:56:03 PM

Can someone send me some TestNEM please.

TestNEM address in my signature.

Thanks

BetaNEM: TDHJCC-EDXVEM-CLENVM-RHCGPG-I2PG2P-3MJWDX-ZMHN
xtester

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:57:32 PM

But what if nemstake owner splits his stake in two part (different NXT accounts), redeems one part now and another part later?
I dont's see solution for it now Smiley It will be complicated for devs, I agree, but some clarification would be good. While we have approx. 3 weeks (correct me if I'm wrong), people still will trade Nemstake on AE, maybe making some profits if price go up Smiley

Also, need some clarification on whether we can send more than 2 NEM Stakes for redemption.  It would be nice to get a message from the receiver account stating that the nemstake was received (like a receipt)

I think we will be able to come up with some clarifications on both of this questions tomorrow.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:58:04 PM

can I create a real coin address, save all the info and delete the Nem program from the computer?

You sound like a real supporter of NEM Tongue

I'm holding my precious nemstake since the beggining   Cheesy
Well of course I do not want to do this, I'm asking just in case. Anything could happen, computer could get stolen or HDD formatted or something like that.
So we should send our nemstakes to the correct address and save all our real address details, and thats it

xtester

Activity: 840

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:58:49 PM

Feeling decidedly poorer now my 63m alpha nem have evaporated! Anyone care to share some beta nem to make me feel better? Smiley

Can someone send me some TestNEM please.

TestNEM address in my signature.

Thanks

Sent Wink
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:09:19 PM

How nem stake I can sent at nxt adress

I have more than 2 nem stake  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:15:19 PM

I can sent all my nem stakes from one nxt adress to the general nxt adress with my message??
DjstarX

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:15:43 PM

I am having issues with registering to https://forum.nemcoin.com .
M not receiving the activation email ....I double checked and  requested for another one to be sent . also refreshed my email and checked my junk mail ...
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:24:53 AM

Phase 2 Redemption Guide

NEMStake(Nxt AE) redemption starts as of RIGHT NOW, and here's how you can do it:

Please install and run the NEM BETA client from bob.nem.ninja/webstart (or bob.nem.ninja for the standalone version). In the client you'll find the option to create your real address for the live-net. Please follow the steps below in order to do this:

Step one:

Step two:

Step three:

Note: Please be sure to back up your private key, otherwise you will not get any NEM. Please put it in a place where it won't get stolen or hacked.

THIS IS IMPORTANT PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW VERY CAREFULLY:

Now that you've created a real NEM address, you will have to send your NEMStake to a Nxt address in order to redeem it. The address is NOT the issuing account. Please include the NEM address (NOT your private key!) you have created via the BETA Client as *unencrypted* message in the transaction and send it to NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH. IMPORTANT: UNENCRYPTED.

To sum up:

1) Create a real NEM address in the beta, as shown above (The field is to small for the complete address. Make sure you copy the whole thing!!!)
2) Send your NEMStake to NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH including an unencrypted message consisting of your real NEM address created with the BETA client, according to the screenshots above. Don't send your private key!

Clarification: With regards to the problem that the popup in the gui which displays the real account data cannot be selected for copy & paste (which some users reported): This is only an issue when using Firefox. We are aware of it and will fix it in the next release. You can use Chrome to have the ability to copy & paste the data.

2) Ok so Nxt AE, My assets, NEMstake, Transfer, Recipient NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH, Quantity 2 MAX? Finally check the box Add a message with the real NEM address and unencrypted, that's mean uncheck the box Encrypt Message
Is it correct?
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 12:41:31 AM

But what if nemstake owner splits his stake in two part (different NXT accounts), redeems one part now and another part later?
I dont's see solution for it now Smiley It will be complicated for devs, I agree, but some clarification would be good. While we have approx. 3 weeks (correct me if I'm wrong), people still will trade Nemstake on AE, maybe making some profits if price go up Smiley

Also, need some clarification on whether we can send more than 2 NEM Stakes for redemption.  It would be nice to get a message from the receiver account stating that the nemstake was received (like a receipt)

I think we will be able to come up with some clarifications on both of this questions tomorrow.

It was clearly stated a while back that the 2 NEM maximum was dropped. What is the hesitation now???

dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 01:00:30 AM

Tried to create a wallet but keeps saying server issue then another wallet created with the same name, done it to me twice now.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 01:04:44 AM

Also, need some clarification on whether we can send more than 2 NEM Stakes for redemption.  It would be nice to get a message from the receiver account stating that the nemstake was received (like a receipt)

It was clearly stated a while back that the 2 NEM maximum was dropped. What is the hesitation now???

We'll make an announcement on this soon I think.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:12:13 AM

Quick question: I created the address and I try to create another one again, but cancelled.  The first one is still valid correct?
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 01:36:11 AM

just to clarify things for people asking.  the most important thing that you save is your private key.  that is basically the seed to your account.  you can use your private key to reclaim your NEM on any computer by reloading the NEM client on a new computer and then using the private key. 

gsxrl3oi

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:38:04 AM

has anybody successfully claimed their AE
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 01:47:41 AM

"NEM Infrastructure Server is not available."

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 02:17:41 AM

"NEM Infrastructure Server is not available."

It takes awhile to boot up the first time.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:26:39 AM

Phase 2 Redemption Guide

NEMStake(Nxt AE) redemption starts as of RIGHT NOW, and here's how you can do it:

Please install and run the NEM BETA client from bob.nem.ninja/webstart (or bob.nem.ninja for the standalone version). In the client you'll find the option to create your real address for the live-net. Please follow the steps below in order to do this:

Step one:

Step two:

Step three:

Note: Please be sure to back up your private key, otherwise you will not get any NEM. Please put it in a place where it won't get stolen or hacked.

THIS IS IMPORTANT PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW VERY CAREFULLY:

Now that you've created a real NEM address, you will have to send your NEMStake to a Nxt address in order to redeem it. The address is NOT the issuing account. Please include the NEM address (NOT your private key!) you have created via the BETA Client as *unencrypted* message in the transaction and send it to NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH. IMPORTANT: UNENCRYPTED.

To sum up:

1) Create a real NEM address in the beta, as shown above (The field is to small for the complete address. Make sure you copy the whole thing!!!)
2) Send your NEMStake to NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH including an unencrypted message consisting of your real NEM address created with the BETA client, according to the screenshots above. Don't send your private key!

Clarification: With regards to the problem that the popup in the gui which displays the real account data cannot be selected for copy & paste (which some users reported): This is only an issue when using Firefox. We are aware of it and will fix it in the next release. You can use Chrome to have the ability to copy & paste the data.

thanks for the guide,I will try in AE,hope the nem distribution goes well.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
bluedude

Activity: 714

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:42:08 AM

>>Phase 1 — Step 2 and Phase 2 will be merged into one Phase, which will be the new Phase 2 and will last for 3 weeks.
>>This results in BTT Stakeholders and AE Stakeholders providing their NEM-addresses during the same time period.

Does this mean that BTT stake holders has to provide their NEM address now?
If so to whom should I be sending the actual NEM address?
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:52:11 AM

Awesome! Downloaded the Beta wallet
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: