Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:21:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984142 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:39:02 AM

Seems like James is getting rid of his NEMstake holdings. Guess he was just in for a bit of short-term profit. Oh well, I'd rather it be in the hands of people who actually want to use NEM anyway. Smiley

Honestly I don't see this as a bad thing, this is good in my opinion! Maybe he just decided not to have 10M NEMs upon the launch but 4M or 2M. One whale less and great thing for a distribution!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:49:31 AM

I honestly think that we are making a mess out of this distribution process. We need discipline and rules!!
We need to set exact dates until when can you redeem NEMStakes! After this they become worthless. Also we need to clarify exact dates until people can register and claim their stake! If they don't see or do it, their problem. You put all of the unclaimed stakes into one account from where you can distribute real NEMs with penalties of 25%, 50% etc..

Who ever doesn't claim, bad for him and good for the development fund! This is slowly turning into a real mess! Also, this can go like this for months until all the people don't remember to claim.

Just because there is no clear date doesn't make it a mess. We still have to decide if AE people are going to be able to redeem in the extended period. There are more important things to do right now.
You people really make a big fuzz about everything. If there is nothing negative to say this thread becomes silent.

Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:54:50 AM

I honestly think that we are making a mess out of this distribution process. We need discipline and rules!!
We need to set exact dates until when can you redeem NEMStakes! After this they become worthless. Also we need to clarify exact dates until people can register and claim their stake! If they don't see or do it, their problem. You put all of the unclaimed stakes into one account from where you can distribute real NEMs with penalties of 25%, 50% etc..

Who ever doesn't claim, bad for him and good for the development fund! This is slowly turning into a real mess! Also, this can go like this for months until all the people don't remember to claim.

Just because there is no clear date doesn't make it a mess. We still have to decide if AE people are going to be able to redeem in the extended period. There are more important things to do right now.
You people really make a big fuzz about everything. If there is nothing negative to say this thread becomes silent.

Just my opinion, you guys will clearly do as you wish!  Smiley
4emily

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:23:53 AM

What's the last day to redeem AE? No clear answer was posted except "three weeks". That's not an answer.

I know that you will say "that sucks" but there is no date yet. "at least three weeks" is the best answer we can give right now.

Based on the above post by BloodyRookie, and being the naturally cautious type (not least because I am prone to making mistakes!), I was waiting to make sure the redemption process was going smoothly and all questions had been asked/answered before going ahead. I still want to redeem my AE stake and am looking forward to hearing that that will still be possible. Thank you.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:50:15 AM

totally agree! i'm a bit confuse...it would be a lot better if we have a linetime!
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 01:53:38 PM

If I upgrade my NEM wallet will that interfere with my redemption as I am part of Phase NXT AE... I sent in my private key and address from the old version.

Also, is there a way to see my "real" NEM address if I have the private key?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 02:08:08 PM

If I upgrade my NEM wallet will that interfere with my redemption as I am part of Phase NXT AE... I sent in my private key and address from the old version.

You sent in your private key to where? Did you read the instructions at all? The private key generated from the old wallet has nothing to do with the new Beta NEM wallet.

Understand that if you have a set of keys to a new house, you keep them in a safe place. When the new house is completed, you can then use the key.

Until then you can shift to as many temporary houses as you want. It will not affect the key you have been keeping because that is the key that you will be finally using when your new house is completed.

The temporary houses are all the NEM BETA or Alpha wallets. The key generated is for the new wallet (i.e., the new house) that is to be used at launch and is not ready for download yet.

If you sent your private key to somewhere, it means you have given the key to someone to occupy your new house. The public key is your address to your new house so that the courier (i.e., Pat) can deliver the coins to that house when it is ready. You use the private key to open that house and you will find the coins in there.

I actually do not understand why this is all so difficult to understand. It beats me really.

dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 03:08:16 PM

You sent in your private key to where? Did you read the instructions at all? The private key generated from the old wallet has nothing to do with the new Beta NEM wallet.

Understand that if you have a set of keys to a new house, you keep them in a safe place. When the new house is completed, you can then use the key.

Until then you can shift to as many temporary houses as you want. It will not affect the key you have been keeping because that is the key that you will be finally using when your new house is completed.

The temporary houses are all the NEM BETA or Alpha wallets. The key generated is for the new wallet (i.e., the new house) that is to be used at launch and is not ready for download yet.

If you sent your private key to somewhere, it means you have given the key to someone to occupy your new house. The public key is your address to your new house so that the courier (i.e., Pat) can deliver the coins to that house when it is ready. You use the private key to open that house and you will find the coins in there.

I actually do not understand why this is all so difficult to understand. It beats me really.

Sorry I didn't send my private key, just my address. That was a mistake on my part. Sorry to frustrate you.

I was just asking if I could still access my wallet address so I could see it by utilizing my private key, and I wanted to ensure I would still redeem my NEM if I do or do not upgrade to the newest version.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:11:53 PM

Sorry I didn't send my private key, just my address. That was a mistake on my part. Sorry to frustrate you.

I was just asking if I could still access my wallet address so I could see it by utilizing my private key, and I wanted to ensure I would still redeem my NEM if I do or do not upgrade to the newest version.

Wether you upgrade or not doesn't matter at this point. However the latest version facilitates a checktool which let's you verify your keys and address so I'd suggest to go ahead and do it Smiley

dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 03:31:17 PM

Wether you upgrade or not doesn't matter at this point. However the latest version facilitates a checktool which let's you verify your keys and address so I'd suggest to go ahead and do it Smiley

Thank you.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

suky321

Activity: 382
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:19:11 PM

Hi, I'm a bit unclear about the redemption process.  I received PM, Did step 1 and step 2 on https://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2488.0
Has step 3 started, or is this only for members who are using the asset exchange?
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:02:22 PM

Hi, I'm a bit unclear about the redemption process.  I received PM, Did step 1 and step 2 on https://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2488.0
Has step 3 started, or is this only for members who are using the asset exchange?
only foe those on AE. The next step for you will be sending in your token with an address. That step should start the 1st or 2nd.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:37:08 PM

Big question. What will happen with the NEM that are not claims? will you burn them out or we will get more tokens per share? how do we know the NEM stakes that are not claim and you don't keep them to yourself, I am not saying you would but temptation is temptation and money is money, and us are human beings we are not stupid lol. Seriously how do we know you don't keep the unclaims NEM for yourself and also how do we know how many people has not claims the stakes so we are aware everybody get the same amount of those not claims stakes.

I am not suspicious but ...you know what I mean Smiley

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
yeyo101

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:07:15 PM

Can we use one NEM address for claiming AE and BTT stake holder account
howi53

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:10:18 PM

Big question. What will happen with the NEM that are not claims? will you burn them out or we will get more tokens per share? how do we know the NEM stakes that are not claim and you don't keep them to yourself, I am not saying you would but temptation is temptation and money is money, and us are human beings we are not stupid lol. Seriously how do we know you don't keep the unclaims NEM for yourself and also how do we know how many people has not claims the stakes so we are aware everybody get the same amount of those not claims stakes.

This was discussed several times and I present my proposal again (@rockethead - please forgive)

Usage for unclaimed stakes:
What, if we ask some companies to distribute NEM discount tickets? (to buy special products)
Overstock - or others. From my point of view a reasonable application for unclaimed stakes and this could be wide spread backdoor distribution to bring people in touch with NEM.

Life is like a chicken ladder - short and shitty
nembit86

Activity: 588

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:13:33 PM

Unclaimed stakes are being equally distributed to those who have the word 'nem' in their nickname.

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:20:34 PM

Can we use one NEM address for claiming AE and BTT stake holder account
yea I think that is ok to do.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:54:06 PM

Its not been decided yet apparently.
Who gets to decide though? Will there be a vote on the different proposals?
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 09:33:20 PM

This worked beautifully! Thank you for your kind assistance!

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

teletobi

Activity: 734

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:43:28 PM

As most of BTT Users who claimed their Stake should be aware on whats happening here, I think it is OK to terminate Phase 2 for BTT Stakes after two weeks. If you don´t set a Deadline, there will be many People thinking "Oh, I got lots of time to register". But if you set a Deadline they will be sure to join in time.

Just my 2NEM.

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Pages: « 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: