Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:35:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SC] SilkCoin - Takeover and Rebuilding Discussion/Proposal  (Read 60561 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Quantum12

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:18:43 PM

One question about this restructure. Are any of the original DEV's going to be involved in this restructure (take-over) and will it be based upon the document that guy wrote on "Silky"? I understand rumor going around that he was part of the original scam. Please clarify. I think as long as Minpal and Cryptsy are good with the coin, it will continue to have promise, but I need to get a little more involved in understand who is operating this new structure.

if ANYONE from the orig team is back on this team. I am OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure I am not alone.

That should be a warning to anyone taking over.

Hey! We're not all bad m8 some of us got scammed as well , I did 5 weeks work for fuck all coz I believed this coin would b big, and have always been honest, just wanted to throw that out their

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kidyubyub

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

http://taas.fund

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:20:56 PM

One question about this restructure. Are any of the original DEV's going to be involved in this restructure (take-over) and will it be based upon the document that guy wrote on "Silky"? I understand rumor going around that he was part of the original scam. Please clarify. I think as long as Minpal and Cryptsy are good with the coin, it will continue to have promise, but I need to get a little more involved in understand who is operating this new structure.

if ANYONE from the orig team is back on this team. I am OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure I am not alone.

Hey! We're not all bad m8 some of us got scammed as well , I did 5 weeks work for fuck all coz I believed this coin would b big, and have always been honest, just wanted to throw that out their

+1

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
kewlya

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:31:39 PM

i invested 2 btc in this coin for the SIMPLE reason i trust the new DEV. he is a pro with over 15 years experience in software developing not some script kiddie.

its easy!
BiTJack

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:39:32 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 04:46:07 PM by BiTJack

Alright, watching this thread from now on. But if you can the other two threads should be locked.
flipboxx

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:04:49 PM

If the old "dev" has any dignity left he will do the following:

1. donate his "8 BTC" to the new project
2. GTFO. If he is on the new team, everyone will leave
3. Closes the old thread with a link to this thread
4. Invests his personal money into the new Silkcoin
Grifftech2k4

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:14:48 PM

1. Yea that will never happen!
2. He will never be involved with what "bholzer" is doing here nor will he ever be welcome
3. Hopefully he at least does that.
4. Hopefully but who will ever know.
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:19:34 PM

1. Yea that will never happen!
2. He will never be involved with what "bholzer" is doing here nor will he ever be welcome
3. Hopefully he at least does that.
4. Hopefully but who will ever know.

That kid should think about his future. He can do the right thing and return the coin and walk away. These kind of things kind of stick around, especially when they know who you are and where you live. honestly, we are talking hundreds of thousand of dollars potential lost. People are holding waiting to recover. If he does not do the right thing and people lose, it's not going to be a great year I don't think. Just my thoughts on why it would be good for him to take this to heart.

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
oneng

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:20:26 PM

Prices have fallen, which is why?
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:21:54 PM

No doubt, but my question is still out there. Is the "Silky" proposal guy on this team?

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
Grifftech2k4

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:31:17 PM

No doubt, but my question is still out there. Is the "Silky" proposal guy on this team?

I do not know if Wulfcastle is involved in this. I would like to see him be, he has excellent talent and would be of benefit.
nlrobbie

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:18:42 PM

So i had 19176 coins. Then ofcourse the wallet crashed but now i installed an older version of the wallet 1.0.9.0 and now it doesnt sync anymore. I made a back up of my old wallet and i dont know what to do i feel ripped off or something... Any help?
ifxist

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:30:51 PM

So i had 19176 coins. Then ofcourse the wallet crashed but now i installed an older version of the wallet 1.0.9.0 and now it doesnt sync anymore. I made a back up of my old wallet and i dont know what to do i feel ripped off or something... Any help?

How long have you waited for it to sync?  I could take hours to resync from scratch again.  If somehow your previous wallet got corrupted or deleted, just replace the wallet.dat file with you backup wallet.  If you're using windows, the path should be: C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\Silkcoin .
jaipagare

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:32:34 PM

I would suggest not to do anything till the time SC rumors/news are sorted out. Hold on on to your wallet backup. I have old version wallet and it is syncing perfectly alright.

FYI, your coins are safe because we have blockchain. Your Coins and money is still safe.
nlrobbie

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:35:36 PM

How long have you waited for it to sync?  I could take hours to resync from scratch again.  If somehow your previous wallet got corrupted or deleted, just replace the wallet.dat file with you backup wallet.  If you're using windows, the path should be: C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\Silkcoin .

Lol i first tried to replace the wallet.dat after that didnt work i made a back up. Then ofcourse the fan of my processor broke what i just replaced with an old one. It displays 300 transactions but the wallet doesnt stake because its offline and has 0 active connections so it doesnt sync at all. Repairwallet doesnt work...... So i dont know.
nlrobbie

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:37:02 PM

I would suggest not to do anything till the time SC rumors/news are sorted out. Hold on on to your wallet backup. I have old version wallet and it is syncing perfectly alright.

FYI, your coins are safe because we have blockchain. Your Coins and money is still safe.

Thanks, i was scared that there was something wrong with the blockchain Smiley
Grifftech2k4

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:37:51 PM

We cannot even know if you are a different person or one person with many accounts. Would you care to provide any details about the organization of the old dev team (no personal info, but info about how it was formed, how it worked, what happened to the premine etc).

I don't know if you are good or bad. You acted like filthy scammers. Enough for me.

Quantum has NEVER been or will be a scammer, he got scammed just like the rest of us. He was a volunteer to help the community. Take your baseless accusations elsewhere
Grifftech2k4

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:56:56 PM

We cannot even know if you are a different person or one person with many accounts. Would you care to provide any details about the organization of the old dev team (no personal info, but info about how it was formed, how it worked, what happened to the premine etc).

I don't know if you are good or bad. You acted like filthy scammers. Enough for me.

Quantum has NEVER been or will be a scammer, he got scammed just like the rest of us. He was a volunteer to help the community. Take your baseless accusations elsewhere

Chill out dude. I am with the good guys. I'm not accusing anyone. I'm just saying I have very little information and need more details before trusting anyone in this thread again. That's all.
Smiley

Quote "You acted like filthy scammers" in a Quote to Quantum, that sounds pretty much like an accusation to me.
Grifftech2k4

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:07:44 PM

Chill out dude. I am with the good guys. I'm not accusing anyone. I'm just saying I have very little information and need more details before trusting anyone in this thread again. That's all.
Smiley

Quote "You acted like filthy scammers" in a Quote to Quantum, that sounds pretty much like an accusation to me.

act like a scammer != be a scammer

But Quantum NEVER acted like a scammer, show me ONE TIME where he did!  Yes Silkcoin did, but Quantum, Wulfcastle and Judgecrypto NEVER did
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:08:02 PM

Is it possible to do a third pow round once the coin is proven honest?
Grifftech2k4

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:09:25 PM

Is it possible to do a third pow round once the coin is proven honest?

i think it would be, but that would just water it down and reduce it's value even more as it stands, imho.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: