Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:14:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SC] SilkCoin - Takeover and Rebuilding Discussion/Proposal  (Read 60561 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Quantum12

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:05:03 PM

One question about this restructure. Are any of the original DEV's going to be involved in this restructure (take-over) and will it be based upon the document that guy wrote on "Silky"? I understand rumor going around that he was part of the original scam. Please clarify. I think as long as Minpal and Cryptsy are good with the coin, it will continue to have promise, but I need to get a little more involved in understand who is operating this new structure.

if ANYONE from the orig team is back on this team. I am OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure I am not alone.

That should be a warning to anyone taking over.

Hey! We're not all bad m8 some of us got scammed as well , I did 5 weeks work for fuck all coz I believed this coin would b big, and have always been honest, just wanted to throw that out their

We cannot even know if you are a different person or one person with many accounts. Would you care to provide any details about the organization of the old dev team (no personal info, but info about how it was formed, how it worked, what happened to the premine etc).

I don't know if you are good or bad. You acted like filthy scammers. Enough for me.

Quantum has NEVER been or will be a scammer, he got scammed just like the rest of us. He was a volunteer to help the community. Take your baseless accusations elsewhere

Chill out dude. I am with the good guys. I'm not accusing anyone. I'm just saying I have very little information and need more details before trusting anyone in this thread again. That's all.
Smiley

Quote "You acted like filthy scammers" in a Quote to Quantum, that sounds pretty much like an accusation to me.

act like a scammer != be a scammer

But Quantum NEVER acted like a scammer, show me ONE TIME where he did!  Yes Silkcoin did, but Quantum, Wulfcastle and Judgecrypto NEVER did

OK. There is no point in continuing this discussion. If I am wrong, then I am sorry. "Acted like a filthy scammer" was baseless.

But, I would still be glad to know some details about the old team.

Smiley

EDIT: The baseless accusation has been corrected in the original post.

its all right m8 you have a right to be angry if you want to vent at me your welcome too Smiley

Full story is everything was good, 1 main Dev(Silkcoin) team of 5 supposed devs behind him, then ME, Wulfcastle, judge, cryptomaliek and others etc running community promotions, we were in constant contact on a business platform called producteev I gave suggestions they used some etc,

Up until the white paper release , everything great , 5 updates on time etc, .. apart from the FUD storm but we all know right that it wasn't FUD , it was true!, i actually owe gorrilajam and megaman an apology, although their delivery of information sucks balls they were correct.

yes folks u heard it hear first , Sorry to Gorrilla and Megaman but the constant bombardment from them instantly made me think this could not be true and it was usual troll activity.

We now think Silkcoin was this scammer, oh and btw GRiff , Wulfcastle was his accomplice.

Silkcoin  = Shimala or whatever he was called
Wulfcastle = Duff_man

Both known scammers

we now know/think they are a scamming team with ever more convincing scams , absolutely stupid real as they didn't have to promise and eco system the wallet was amazing and would have been fine as it was in the end and still been successful due to great community.

anyway i digress, the day after the white paper Wulfcastle and Silkcoin went very quiet, which was strange as i talked to them all day everyday for 5 weeks and stupidly or maybe naively i honestly thought we were becoming friends ,

Then Wulfcastel appears and says he hasn't heard from SIlkcoin since SAT morn (white paper released on FRI) this was on MON morning the day before the final update promise.

Nevertheless after that , WULf or silkcoin never spoke to me again , not through msg's or our business platform at that point the only info i had was the same info the community had. random new dev posts , then silkcoin day later and world collapses..

I think they were putting me and judge , and cryptomaliek off , stalling while they positioned the premine for dump and kept coming up with silly excuses , but like i said last contact with them was FRI white paper night for Silkcoin and Mon for Wulf

They have Never even said 1 word to me since they disappeared and i was with them from the beginning which hurt a bit.

I didn't hold a lot of silk, 60k in my prime , as i am not a big fish ( only mine with a 6870 ./gasp and a few rented rigs now and again)

The reason i did it is i thought it was going to be massive and was determined to help it reach its goal , figuring if i put the hard work in at the beginning i would be rewarded at the end due to being on the inner circle..

after that you all know the rest

You want info

I am a 40 year old dad of three from Nottingham UK, I commission solar panels with the British Goverment for a living, and have been in sales and marketing for 23 years and have been VERY successful in what I do,

I got into crypto mid way through 2013 just before the bitcoin boom that took it to 1k+ and i have been learning ever since, in the 12 months i have been in crypto I sure learned a lot, mostly what a pit of vipers the crypto world is

I am sorry if anyone lost anything from something i directly said , and i really think crypto is crying out for honest , hardworking people that DO want to make this world better, and not take every good thing in this world, destroy it and  twist it for their own gain

what has happened disgusts me and again i apologize if i personally caused anyone problems or losses

I will answer ANY question you put to me honestly so feel free to ask away or PM me

i thought your question deseved a response so here it is ,

PEACE

Q

ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:28:41 PM

As seen on Mintpal in many cases, they use bots to manipulate the price. There are cases that the bots don't even leave any room for placing buy/sell orders. Once your order is sent, other orders appear on top of yours within 2 seconds. You remove your orders, they are removed as well. It's ridiculous. All you can do is buy directly from their sell orders or sell directly to their buy orders. It sucks.

I hope all major exchanges make the fees scalable according to the number of orders placed on a daily basis. Soon, trading bots will be all around us. Something needs to be done.

If you are careful (and they don't set their bots up with care), you can often railroad a bot into buying or selling into the orders on the other side (including, conveniently, your own bid), by setting a price 1 satoshi off from the bidding on the other side of the buy/sell fence. (Just use a small token order - you might have to experiment to find the smallest that the bot reacts to.) Sometimes they will set the bot not to go past a certain price point; in that case I use the minimum order size to push the bot to the worst price it will take, just to punish them. I hate bots.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
bholzer (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 08:31:31 PM

Mostly good stuff in here, guys. I will be back with a progress update later today and obviously we need to get this show on the road. I'm confident, based on what I read, that we can assemble a solid team to keep things rolling. Right now I'm tearing into the Bitcoin Core 0.9.2 source and working on getting the basics updated before I start building in the PoS portion. I will apply patches after-the-fact to address everything that was fixed in Bitcoin Core from 0.9.2 -> 0.9.2.1 (as I had nothing to do with that particular update and am very familiar with 0.9.2 I chose to work with that first and then address whatever minor issues were resolved in 0.9.2.1. May sound counterproductive but this is my method - reduce surprises and snags as much as possible!)

I will be building the Qt wallets with Qt 5.3 and have set up Windows 32-bit and Mac OS X 64-bit build environments to prepare (Windows 64-bit and Linux build environments will come later). So once the code is perfected and up on GitHub, we will ensure the exchanges are all updated. Then I will release the Qt clients in order of completion. All of this will be happening while we continue to organize the gameplan surrounding the team, fundraising, and community. If you guys could continue to hash out some of the details and put together a short list of people to add to the poll to co-manage this process with me until my departure (at which point they would begin managing solo) it would be great - the more help I get with these tasks the quicker we can get you where you want to be. If we can get this detail worked out, we can begin moving forward through the steps I outlined in the OP.

Feel free to message me if you have any private questions/concerns/comments; otherwise, continue to post in this thread and keep the ideas flowing. I will certainly manage this thing through the transition but it will take a community effort to get us over the hump and start fueling up the rockets (especially while I'm distracted working on the new client - priority #1). To my knowledge, we will have the first PoS coin built on Bitcoin Core 0.9+ which is pretty cool in itself. As the lead Murraycoin dev, I also have a large quantity of Murraycoins I've been slowly mining and buying over the past several months so while I know it isn't much, I'm happy to offer some up for people that take on smaller tasks and are willing to accept payment in Murraycoin. I'm not concerned about being paid until I get these wallets finished and ready to rock - then we can discuss everything else. A lot of people lost money here and I wasn't one of them - I'm not worried about making a profit on this until I get you guys where you need to be.

Onward and upward.

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
Grifftech2k4

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:33:41 PM

One question about this restructure. Are any of the original DEV's going to be involved in this restructure (take-over) and will it be based upon the document that guy wrote on "Silky"? I understand rumor going around that he was part of the original scam. Please clarify. I think as long as Minpal and Cryptsy are good with the coin, it will continue to have promise, but I need to get a little more involved in understand who is operating this new structure.

if ANYONE from the orig team is back on this team. I am OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure I am not alone.

Hey! We're not all bad m8 some of us got scammed as well , I did 5 weeks work for fuck all coz I believed this coin would b big, and have always been honest, just wanted to throw that out their

We cannot even know if you are a different person or one person with many accounts. Would you care to provide any details about the organization of the old dev team (no personal info, but info about how it was formed, how it worked, what happened to the premine etc).

I don't know if you are good or bad. You acted like filthy scammers. Enough for me.

Quantum has NEVER been or will be a scammer, he got scammed just like the rest of us. He was a volunteer to help the community. Take your baseless accusations elsewhere

Chill out dude. I am with the good guys. I'm not accusing anyone. I'm just saying I have very little information and need more details before trusting anyone in this thread again. That's all.
Smiley

Quote "You acted like filthy scammers" in a Quote to Quantum, that sounds pretty much like an accusation to me.

But Quantum NEVER acted like a scammer, show me ONE TIME where he did!  Yes Silkcoin did, but Quantum, Wulfcastle and Judgecrypto NEVER did

OK. There is no point in continuing this discussion. If I am wrong, then I am sorry. "Acted like a filthy scammer" was baseless.

Smiley

its all right m8 you have a right to be angry if you want to vent at me your welcome too Smiley

Full story is everything was good, 1 main Dev(Silkcoin) team of 5 supposed devs behind him, then ME, Wulfcastle, judge, cryptomaliek and others etc running community promotions, we were in constant contact on a business platform called producteev I gave suggestions they used some etc,

Up until the white paper release , everything great , 5 updates on time etc, .. apart from the FUD storm but we all know right that it wasn't FUD , it was true!, i actually owe gorrilajam and megaman an apology, although their delivery of information sucks balls they were correct.

yes folks u heard it hear first , Sorry to Gorrilla and Megaman but the constant bombardment from them instantly made me think this could not be true and it was usual troll activity.

We now think Silkcoin was this scammer, oh and btw GRiff , Wulfcastle was his accomplice.

Wulfcastle = Duff_man

Both known scammers

we now know/think they are a scamming team with ever more convincing scams , absolutely stupid real as they didn't have to promise and eco system the wallet was amazing and would have been fine as it was in the end and still been successful due to great community.

anyway i digress, the day after the white paper Wulfcastle and Silkcoin went very quiet, which was strange as i talked to them all day everyday for 5 weeks and stupidly or maybe naively i honestly thought we were becoming friends ,

Then Wulfcastel appears and says he hasn't heard from SIlkcoin since SAT morn (white paper released on FRI) this was on MON morning the day before the final update promise.

Nevertheless after that , WULf or silkcoin never spoke to me again , not through msg's or our business platform at that point the only info i had was the same info the community had. random new dev posts , then silkcoin day later and world collapses..

I think they were putting me and judge , and cryptomaliek off , stalling while they positioned the premine for dump and kept coming up with silly excuses , but like i said last contact with them was FRI white paper night for Silkcoin and Mon for Wulf

They have Never even said 1 word to me since they disappeared and i was with them from the beginning which hurt a bit.

I didn't hold a lot of silk, 60k in my prime , as i am not a big fish ( only mine with a 6870 ./gasp and a few rented rigs now and again)

The reason i did it is i thought it was going to be massive and was determined to help it reach its goal , figuring if i put the hard work in at the beginning i would be rewarded at the end due to being on the inner circle..

You want info

I am a 40 year old dad of three from Nottingham UK, I commission solar panels with the British Goverment for a living, and have been in sales and marketing for 23 years and have been VERY successful in what I do,

I got into crypto mid way through 2013 just before the bitcoin boom that took it to 1k+ and i have been learning ever since, in the 12 months i have been in crypto I sure learned a lot, mostly what a pit of vipers the crypto world is

I am sorry if anyone lost anything from something i directly said , and i really think crypto is crying out for honest , hardworking people that DO want to make this world better, and not take every good thing in this world, destroy it and  twist it for their own gain

what has happened disgusts me and again i apologize if i personally caused anyone problems or losses

I will answer ANY question you put to me honestly so feel free to ask away or PM me

PEACE

Q

Thank your for the info Q. I was fooled by Wulf then, I stand corrected on that. Gah I hate people sometimes.

Anyways, please stay around you are so valuable for the community you are a solid rock that this community can build upon.

No kids here but I am a married 42 y/o father of 6 dogs and 2 cats, and work in IT and am not a big SC holder but I have high hopes this can be turned around

Griff
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:34:55 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Wulfcastle = Duff_man

Both known scammers

You want info

PEACE

Q

OK, you get a pass.

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 08:40:10 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Wulfcastle = Duff_man

Both known scammers

You want info

PEACE

Q

OK, you get a pass.

#1 you have no authority to give anyone a "pass." Delusions de grandeur?

#2 Quantum has been in the right all along. He has the communities respect.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
bholzer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 08:43:14 PM

If you guys could try to pull snippets out of the quotes it would be appreciated. Trying to keep things clean and on-point and sometimes these huge conversation quotes end up burying important information. When we release the official new SilkCoin thread, we can be less restrictive but right now, in this thread, I'd like to focus primarily on solutions and reducing confusion; I'm concerned people will miss my updates/etc.

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
Grifftech2k4

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:46:10 PM

If you guys could try to pull snippets out of the quotes it would be appreciated. Trying to keep things clean and on-point and sometimes these huge conversation quotes end up burying important information. When we release the official new SilkCoin thread, we can be less restrictive but right now, in this thread, I'd like to focus primarily on solutions and reducing confusion; I'm concerned people will miss my updates/etc.

Will do, thanks
Grifftech2k4

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:47:10 PM

#1 you have no authority to give anyone a "pass." Delusions de grandeur?

#2 Quantum has been in the right all along. He has the communities respect.

Dude I think humor and sarcasm is lost on you
bholzer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 08:47:23 PM

did the old dev give you the 8 BTC yet? first things first!!!  Cool

Of course not; I think we can just about give up on these guys to do the right thing in any capacity. Regarding the funding process: any funds going toward the rebuilding process need to be delivered publicly - nothing needs to come to me directly. The fund is not just for me - it's for the new team, marketing, and however else the community decides to spend it. We have not set this fund up yet nor even nailed down the specifics - as I said earlier, I'd rather hold off on focusing too much on the fundraising until I'm at least nearing completion of the new client. There will surely be a reward if anyone can manage to get the original dev(s) to cough anything up; that would be my first choice for funding, of course.

flipboxx

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:50:04 PM

Okay, for my part, I will buy when the wallet is fixed. And then I'm absolutely ready to spare some SC to support the dev.

What happens next? Smiley
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:52:39 PM

I am down to help with any programming. I can help with any code maintaining as well as setting up things like multiple nodes, faucets, dicing and other similar matters.
judgecrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:06:15 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 10:59:34 PM by judgecrypto

Just wanted to add my thoughts before I leave...

I have been around since the first proof of work.  I heard about the coin via IPOMiner and was first surprised by the wallet.  Yes it had a camel but also some stuff like the block info built in.  I thought wow! Some real programmers and not some cut and paste job.  I went all in and got about 650k silk during Mining by buying off bittrex and buying hash.  Then the price crashed.  My investment was worth almost nothing during the end of the first PoW as I was buying at 2500 + satoshi.  So i decided to start giving it away to get people going and talking about it.

That is when the team invited me in.  I thought it would be a good way to protect my investment to see whats going on inside.  So I accepted.

For the record I have taken a lot of heat here.  I was the ONLY team member to say PUBLICLY the White Paper was bad.  I took shit internally as they basically said I gave the FUDDERS ammunition.  After the white paper my expectations for the coin dropped.  The vision was good but I questioned the ability to produce.  Since the vision was good and they had delivered up until that point I decided to take my sell order down.  I even bought some more.

All the while Q questioned my stability for being in and out and Cryptomailek wanted me kicked out.  

Up until a couple days ago I never had any reason to think they would dump the premine.  The discussions were of the nature that they stressed conserving the premine even for stuff like the give away.  I felt that once the premine was gone there would be an issue since it seemed that the dev really needed help.  So I argued to keep the premine HARD.  I even suggested that a fund be setup so that when the premine was gone development could continue.  Despite my white paper misgivings i decided to go all in and support the team, even offering to join up again.

Although I decideded to support the team, I still had some reservations after the white paper and countless hours of reading Megaman and Gorillajam fud, so I decided to start looking around...  I did a whois on the website and found the Registrant was a R Crouzet.  Then I went to the Silk Coin facebook and found a Robert Crouzet liked a bunch of early posts.  This in conjunction with his name in the producteev being Robert Silkcoin convinced me that was him.

Then after the premine was moved I freaked out.  I went to the whois and noticed it was changed to R C.  Then I went to facebook and he had removed all his likes.  This looked like a cover up and I blew the whistle on the forums.  I was beat up bad by people saying I was a fudder.  People accused me of switching back and forth when all I have done is say the truth as it was happening.  I am honestly burned out.

I sent my Producteev password to Megaman.  He can report on his findings.

Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:10:43 PM

Just wanted to add my thoughts before I leave...

I have been around since the first proof of work.  I heard about the coin via IPOMiner and was first surprised by the wallet.  Yes it had a camel but also some stuff like the block info built in.  I thought wow! Some real programmers and not some cut and paste job.  I went all in and got about 650k silk during Mining buy buying off bittrex and buying hash.  Then the price crashed.  My investment was worth almost nothing during the end of the second PoW as I was buying at 2500 + satoshi.  So i decided to start giving it away to get people going and talking about it.

That is when the team invited me in.  I thought it would be a good way to protect my investment to see whats going on inside.  So I accepted.

For the record I have taken a lot of heat here.  I was the ONLY team member to say PUBLICLY the White Paper was bad.  I took shit internally as they basically said I gave the FUDDERS ammunition.  After the white paper my expectations for the coin dropped.  The vision was good but I questioned the ability to produce.  Since the vision was good and they had delivered up until that point I decided to take my sell order down.  I even bought some more.

All the while Q questioned my stability for being in and out and Cryptomailek wanted me kicked out.  

Up until a couple days ago I never had any reason to think they would dump the premine.  The discussions were of the nature that they stressed conserving the premine even for stuff like the give away.  I felt that once the premine was gone there would be an issue since it seemed that the dev really needed help.  So I argued to keep the premine HARD.  I even suggested that a fund be setup so that when the premine was gone development could continue.  Despite my white paper misgivings i decided to go all in and support the team, even offering to join up again.

Although I decideded to support the team, I still had some reservations after the white paper and countless hours of reading Megaman and Gorillajam fud, so I decided to start looking around...  I did a whois on the website and found the Registrant was a R Crouzet.  Then I went to the Silk Coin facebook and found a Robert Crouzet liked a bunch of early posts.  This in conjunction with his name in the producteev being Robert Silkcoin convinced me that was him.

Then after the premine was moved I freaked out.  I went to the whois and noticed it was changed to R C.  Then I went to facebook and he had removed all his likes.  This looked like a cover up and I blew the whistle on the forums.  I was beat up bad by people saying I was a fudder.  People accused me of switching back and forth when all I have done is say the truth as it was happening.  I am honestly burned out.

It would be a shame if you leave Judge.....
Bitcoinasourus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:10:48 PM

Is it possible to do a third pow round once the coin is proven honest?

i think it would be, but that would just water it down and reduce it's value even more as it stands, imho.

I see it this way.

Now that small miners have dumped everything. We are left with bag holders. The coin is no longer distributed in a fair manner.

It would dilute the current coin count but it might also put coins back into the hands of smaller people. So that one group doesn't run the show.

Quantum, You were one of the only dev's posting while the shit storm went down! I will give you credit for at least standing up while everyone else was running away! I don't know much about you so i really can't say if you are good or bad, I am only making my decision based on the situation that went down. From our end we have no idea if you are legit.

The fact you are old staff might hurt the value. So you very well could be the best guy around but if your presence is going to devalue the coin, is that a good idea?

The whole "paid on completion" will help weed out free ride staff.

If the community can vote down a staff member, and the staff respects that decision. Then scamers can be weeded out and the honest staff can remain.
Quantum12

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:12:08 PM

OMG nice touch m8 lol , yup sounds good to me anything i said there can be published i am happy with that Wink

Q
Quantum12

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:15:05 PM

i think it would be, but that would just water it down and reduce it's value even more as it stands, imho.

I see it this way.

Now that small miners have dumped everything. We are left with bag holders. The coin is no longer distributed in a fair manner.

It would dilute the current coin count but it might also put coins back into the hands of smaller people. So that one group doesn't run the show.

Quantum, You were one of the only dev's posting while the shit storm went down! I will give you credit for at least standing up while everyone else was running away! I don't know much about you so i really can't say if you are good or bad, I am only making my decision based on the situation that went down. From our end we have no idea if you are legit.

The fact you are old staff might hurt the value. So you very well could be the best guy around but if your presence is going to devalue the coin, is that a good idea?

If the community can vote down a staff member, and the staff respects that decision. Then scamers can be weeded out and the honest staff can remain.

I am NOT part of this official revival, and HAVE not been approached by anyone asking me to do so ,

I post only to answer questions and give honest info

you see if your innocent their is no need to run , the truth ALWAYS comes out in the end, so I am happy to just post , and answer questions to the best of my ability.

Q
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:15:37 PM

I see it this way.

Mehh, http://explorer.silk-coin.com/richlist/
Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:40:57 PM

this worked out really good for pink coin so good luck. I wonder why you just wouldn't make your own coin though instead of starting with a crapload of this shit. what exactly did they leave you to work with a camel?
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:00:34 PM

I think its only onwards and upwards here guys Smiley

Ive reinvested and i never though i would do so.
All i know is that bholzer will be doing a great job and i think we all owe it to him for saving this coin.

Lets just move forward and look to the future Smiley

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: