May 03, 2024, 03:07:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: To Be or Not to Be
To Be - 41 (70.7%)
Not to Be - 17 (29.3%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SILKCOIN][DARKSILK PREANN][TESTING STORMNODES/DarkSIlk MARKET/I2P]  (Read 289446 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
arteleis (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:53:36 AM

Added to ANN

Silkcoin@salusafe.com

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 09:31:22 PM

http://www.salusafe.com/secure-email

so fucking good will be adding to ann. Pm me with your salusafe ID.

Trolls.  Bring it.  I welcome you.

It is quite funny to hear him call you a noob. Ha, made me really LOL. What a clown....I mean MegaMan. You are right, that guy was way better, but maybe he just hasn't dusted off the ole Troll account in awhile and is just rusty. Time will tell. As you said...Bring It!

well. though.  I suppose as soon as we stop believing we are noobs, we'll stop learning.  and in this Lil cryptosphere we all live in no matter what we all master or claim to master we're all still noobs in one area or another.   so I'll take it sure.  I'm a noob.   noob to trollin aw hell no hahah

nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:34:11 PM

Trolls.  Bring it.  I welcome you.

It is quite funny to hear him call you a noob. Ha, made me really LOL. What a clown....I mean MegaMan. You are right, that guy was way better, but maybe he just hasn't dusted off the ole Troll account in awhile and is just rusty. Time will tell. As you said...Bring It!

lol

The funny thing is that MEGAman is now on our side, read back on the old thread and you will see that he has invested in silk, havnt heard from for a while but he is probably still HODL.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:53:50 PM

Trolls.  Bring it.  I welcome you.

lol

The funny thing is that MEGAman is now on our side, read back on the old thread and you will see that he has invested in silk, havnt heard from for a while but he is probably still HODL.

well I actually like mega man.  he's pro haha. sent him a message long ago to clear the air.  but haven't heard from him.  where art thou o mega man where art thou

arteleis (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:54:55 PM

but I mean really.  you dont wanna fuck with mega man he's got lasers and shit

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 01:13:12 AM

proof of stake algo is an easily exploitable scheme! :\ i lost many BTC to this camp ! it's amazing people support this nonsense!

what is amazing is that you lost many BTC and you still feel fit enough to give others advice. Anyway..., just bought 10 shares.

this is an epic scam and you know it! Cheesy lol ~ nodeshares? oh lord whats next?

14 post profile with red trust accusing me for scam? I must say HAHA!!! Cheesy
I'm not even offended!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 01:14:11 AM

New SilkCoin crowd funded nodes are up!

Silkcoin community manage to collect 2 round of crowd funding so it get third free.

As part of expanding of our service new Silkcoin nodes are on our new locations, Seattle-Washington and Los Angeles-California, beside existing Lithuania, Vilnius

https://bitnodes.net/node/23-227-190-182/
https://bitnodes.net/node/104-255-33-186/
https://bitnodes.net/node/194-135-94-86/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:33:41 AM

proof of stake algo is an easily exploitable scheme! :\ i lost many BTC to this camp ! it's amazing people support this nonsense!

what is amazing is that you lost many BTC and you still feel fit enough to give others advice. Anyway..., just bought 10 shares.

this is an epic scam and you know it! Cheesy lol ~ nodeshares? oh lord whats next?

I'm not even offended!

you know anyone can run a node for this crap cloned scrypt !
~> lol taking advantage of noobs you bought that account for .05 didnt you? lol ;-) i call bullshit

yeh man damn strait anyone can Run a data centre and hosts nodes for folks... question is if they are cool or not.  are they on the same path as the purpose? how ya figure that out? are these questions at our friends? or do you provide service similar? what is the risk to the community currently?  what's the point bro?

shoot em a message and feel it out and report back or puke on this thread like a douche.  personally I don't care but will be here with witty and reasonably intelligent questions for you.  if ya call someome out back it.

if ya have a data center and feel you offer the same thing pm and try and compete.  else sure crowdunded nodes for the new silk ain't a bad thing.  less you got some dirt.  then course let use know.  else you just puke here.  lol

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 03:06:34 PM

I'm not even offended!

you know anyone can run a node for this crap cloned scrypt !
~> lol taking advantage of noobs you bought that account for .05 didnt you? lol ;-) i call bullshit

One thing is doing scam and other is helping people for something they really want and need.
Only and only communities for which I made things have right to say anything regarding my work, and I am sure no one can say anything bad because of my true and transparent way of doing things.
Anyhow... there is simple solutions to this...I don't have time discus with some stupid kid or retard about some accusations with no reason..  you shithead troller and scammer going on ignore... goodbye and fuck of from me and from talk about my service!

Sorry to others on my bad words, this guy really do not deserve any attention.

bobthenager

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 04:04:03 PM

Scooping anything under 300 sats all day good luck pushing price much further down that that Smiley hate us cuz they aint us!
bobthenager

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 05:40:24 PM

Have talked extensively with those behind this project.  The coin you got scammed on is dead and long gone. The revival is real and has 0 ties to original dev/associates. You're living in the past man...
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:49:53 PM

Scooping anything under 300 sats all day good luck pushing price much further down that that Smiley hate us cuz they aint us!

no seriously looks like a rat dev here ~ tread wisely Undecided  +this cat knows the noobshares are scam as any real developer has these resources at their disposal.

awww he's getting attention.  and he likes it. ain't it sweet

bobthenager

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 06:02:32 PM

Gotta pay the troll toll
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 10:59:49 PM

Have talked extensively with those behind this project.  The coin you got scammed on is dead and long gone. The revival is real and has 0 ties to original dev/associates. You're living in the past man...

don't feed us that unicorn poop>>>  SILK was supposively "community" takeover... i call it "sockpuppet" fuckery!!! ~ buy buy buy !!!..then>>>  noobnodes!!! gogogogooooo  :-)   wtf   lmfao * i'm still here so yeah i lost around 7BTC into this movie !!! Undecided

One thing is for sure atleast I think is for sure, is that the top 10 wallets will hold forever because they know this one is for the long run.
alot of work " time" and thought is in this project.

Love your dedication arteleis!  Kiss
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 11:17:38 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2015, 12:08:15 AM by arteleis

Have talked extensively with those behind this project.  The coin you got scammed on is dead and long gone. The revival is real and has 0 ties to original dev/associates. You're living in the past man...

don't feed us that unicorn poop>>>  SILK was supposively "community" takeover... i call it "sockpuppet" fuckery!!! ~ buy buy buy !!!..then>>>  noobnodes!!! gogogogooooo  :-)   wtf   lmfao * i'm still here so yeah i lost around 7BTC into this movie !!! Undecided

Lol dude all of us that were involved in community takeover lost way more then you bro..  and if you were around for it.. you obviously would know there's no 'sockpuppet fuckery' lol

edit:  unicorn poop haha

arteleis (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 11:40:40 PM

Have talked extensively with those behind this project.  The coin you got scammed on is dead and long gone. The revival is real and has 0 ties to original dev/associates. You're living in the past man...

don't feed us that unicorn poop>>>  SILK was supposively "community" takeover... i call it "sockpuppet" fuckery!!! ~ buy buy buy !!!..then>>>  noobnodes!!! gogogogooooo  :-)   wtf   lmfao * i'm still here so yeah i lost around 7BTC into this movie !!! Undecided

speaking of sockpuppets

so if you were a developer of another coin.. why did you put so much into silk.. and why did you suddenly vanish from your own coin? And why did you not help us with the takeover if you were a developer?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=693243.0

was that 7btc enough to make you give up on your own community?  seems your last post for your coin was around the same time of the silk crash.  I remember.  Because i lost everything.

If you put something like BTI for life as your name no different if I put SILK for Life as my name.. you probably shouldnt run away from your community.

Reading your posts I realize you were once excited about cryptos.. then got your teeth knocked out and your project failed for whatever reason.  But no need to take it out on the rest of us.

Have some decency and respect for yourself man.  Get back to devving and put your talents to use.  Ya can of course make a new sockpuppet - or rather alias, that's not related and blast off.

Like your last post said in your community thread.  

Im sorry for your loss but buck up man and get on the bus.

We aint the enemy here although Im sure you're looking for someone to blame.. just aint here man.

arteleis (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 11:53:30 PM

Good Post.  Words to Live by.

arteleis (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 12:06:45 AM

don't feed us that unicorn poop>>>  SILK was supposively "community" takeover... i call it "sockpuppet" fuckery!!! ~ buy buy buy !!!..then>>>  noobnodes!!! gogogogooooo  :-)   wtf   lmfao * i'm still here so yeah i lost around 7BTC into this movie !!! Undecided

Just read your entire thread.  what happened to you man? You had the right ideals before..  Write code instead of swinging a sword.  surely more rewarding in the long run.

arteleis (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 12:36:32 AM

Just read your entire thread.  what happened to you man? You had the right ideals before..  Write code instead of swinging a sword.  surely more rewarding in the long run.

wow is there light at the end of the tunnel?  :-)  * someone is catching on ~~~ nice work

Light at the end of the tunnel For cryptos who knows?  Whole thing is being attacked from all directions from governments and big corporate interests. I understand your frustrations.. but theres a better fight here then just spitting in the wind.

I understand your concern on the crowdfunded nodes, but I did talk with bitnodes a decent amount before as well as researched in depth.  Slightly cheaper then renting vps myself and i like the ability for the comm to crowdfund.  In addition there are multiple coins that are on and signing up to bitnodes.   Just two guys the same as us trying to live the dream and help out our tiny cryptosphere. 
  re: coding comments - Personally i work full time and spend every spare dollar i have on this project.  I wish I could code, but that aint me. I leave that to the pros. Which many have come and gone since we barely saved this coin from complete destruction.  I have had my fair share of being scammed in the process and almost gave up many times.  But folks here are too awesome to bail on.  Wink

Bitnodes isnt a grande announcement but I like the fact that at a fairly small risk the community can pool just a smidge together to strengthen the network for those who don't know how to configure a vps or simply dont want to.   

Welcome to the comm. Shame about the shitty trust rating.   Stop swinging that sword around and do something constructive. lol

arteleis (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 12:51:59 AM

wow is there light at the end of the tunnel?  :-)  * someone is catching on ~~~ nice work

Light at the end of the tunnel For cryptos who knows?  Whole thing is being attacked from all directions from governments and big corporate interests. I understand your frustrations.. but theres a better fight here then just spitting in the wind.

I understand your concern on the crowdfunded nodes, but I did talk with bitnodes a decent amount before as well as researched in depth.  Slightly cheaper then renting vps myself and i like the ability for the comm to crowdfund.  In addition there are multiple coins that are on and signing up to bitnodes.   Just two guys the same as us trying to live the dream and help out our tiny cryptosphere. 
  re: coding comments - Personally i work full time and spend every spare dollar i have on this project.  I wish I could code, but that aint me. I leave that to the pros. Which many have come and gone since we barely saved this coin from complete destruction.  I have had my fair share of being scammed in the process and almost gave up many times.  But folks here are too awesome to bail on.  Wink

Bitnodes isnt a grande announcement but I like the fact that at a fairly small risk the community can pool just a smidge together to strengthen the network for those who don't know how to configure a vps or simply dont want to.   

Welcome to the comm. Shame about the shitty trust rating.   Stop swinging that sword around and do something constructive. lol

we gotta do something different ! ~ ya anything is possible... honestly aside from whatever i made a bad trade~~~didn't research enough before i bought ! I saw huge volume and bought in way too high! Undecided oh well

yeh man I went all in plus a hefty loan right before the brutal crash.  lots of us got hurt. but lesson learned.  and this is the lesson.

Those that deserve respect will recieve it and fuck all those that don't.. thats when the sword comes  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: