Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:39:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 [1003] 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 11:11:09 PM

Amazing! Still 7 days to go! I wonder how high we can reach? 500k?

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
redjedievolution
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:11:46 PM

woooooooooooooo 7 days left and thunderclap goal is completed.

Im sorry guys but NAVCoin developer Craig has made a mistake.............. He thought 500 supporters will be the 100% goal  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

502 of 500 and one week until it finishes!
Right now it will reach over 387.000 people

Im really really impressed, thanks community, thanks developers.

All is an illusion, there is only energy flowing
redjedievolution
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:12:29 PM

hahah im sure it will reach over 500k!

Thank you Craig for your great work.

All is an illusion, there is only energy flowing
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:54:10 PM

Hi Nav Coiners!

It’s time for your weekly Monday Update from the Nav Coin Team. More solid progress and lots of great news!

Navtech Anon Beta

We’ve had another busy week at Nav Coin HQ with the second round of beta testing returning some helpful insights to us. With the increased limit of 1000 NAV implemented we saw some of the partial transactions experience delays in reaching their destination. The reason for this is quite simple and interestingly not actually to do with the anon scripts as such.

I loaded the outgoing nav pool with 1 transaction of 50K NAV to seed the pool. When sending the script sends the first partial transaction out to the end user, it was unable to send the second transaction before it first receives change from the 50K NAV in a confirmed block. As each block takes 30 seconds to confirm, this caused a small but longer than expected delay in receiving the funds out the other end.

To fix this, I have since split the 50k into smaller pieces which means there’s more transactions which can be committed to a single 30 second block. The second fix is to pause for 30 seconds if the script does happen to encounter this situation and attempt again on the next block once the change has returned.

For more information about how spending transactions and getting change works in a block chain, you can check out the bitcoin wiki: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Change

The ongoing advice which will be included in the documentation when we decentralise the system is to split the NAV loaded to the outgoing NAV pool into smaller transactions, perhaps 1000 NAV each when the server is first setup. Of course, over time as users make transactions, the change will naturally accumulate. This should be a non-issue moving forward, but it’s nice to know that it’s been observed and it is handled correctly.

With this information and resolution in place, we are happy to move forward with the beta test. I’ve added another set of processing servers to the cluster which means we have officially moved into phase 3 of the beta test! If this goes well we will ramp up to our clusters initial production capacity over this week and run a full systems test.

Quote from: Nav Coin

Navtech Anon Beta

Progress Report

Phase 1: Low value transactions with small test group on single server pair - complete

Phase 2: Medium value transactions with large test group on single server pair - complete

Phase 3: Medium value transactions with large test group on multi server cluster - in progress

Phase 4: Large value transactions with large test group on multi server cluster - pending

THE UNBREAKABLE CODE

If you want to see the Navtech Anon System in action and help us with the beta testing, send me a PM with your email address and i will add you to our slack channel.

Nav Coin Full Node Wallet with Sync Fix

Soopy has done some amazing work this week and put together a great fix for our full node wallet. One of the interesting things about working with a blockchain which has a fast block time like Nav Coin is that it is easy for two wallets to mine the same block and broadcast it. Because the block time is near to the time it takes for the confirmed block to propagate the network this happens regularly. The management of this is all handled very neatly by the source code forked from Bitcoin. One block will be declared correct and override the other on the network and the other block is considered orphaned and replaced with the block which got consensus. It is the processing of these orphaned blocks which has been causing the slow down of the syncing on the full node wallet. Because of our fast block time and high incidence of orphans, this was making syncing the full node wallet very tedious.

The fix which has been implemented resolves the slow syncing caused by the numerous orphaned blocks. I was able to sync 24 hours worth of transactions in about a minute. So i hope more people can now enjoy using the full node wallet.

The new version is 3.7.0 and is firstly available on Windows (zip) and Linux (source). We are working on the OSX zip and both the installers and hope to get them out in the next day or two.

To get the new full node wallet visit our downloads page:

http://navcoin.org/downloads

Nav Coin Full Node Downloads - Windows Wallet (zip) - 3.7.0
Nav Coin Full Node Downloads - Linux Source - 3.7.0

Trojan Virus Scan

The false positive being returned by VirusTotal has been resolved in this new version of the wallet also. So we can finally put this issue to rest. As we have always stated, there is no Trojan inside the Nav Coin wallet and there never will be. Feel free to run the new version through VirusTotal for your own peace of mind.

Thunderclap Prize Doubled

The Thunderclap campaign is going really well so far! We’re over half way with 259 people subscribed and a social reach of over 200k. Thank you for all your support thus far. We really believe this is a great way to spread the word about Nav Coin and look forward to seeing its impact on the 20th of October.

We are so appreciative of all your efforts, we are officially doubling the prize to 20,000 NAV!

That’s right, one lucky supporter of the Thunderclap campaign will receive this sweet prize which is worth approximately 1.5 BTC at the time of writing.

If you want to get involved, go to the link below and allow the Thunderclap app to post to your social media accounts. It will only post once, on the 20th of October, so don’t be afraid of it spamming your accounts. Tell all your friends and help us spread the word!

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/47929-navcoin-powered-by-the-people

Raspberry Pi

The new 3.7.0 source code has been deployed on our Raspberry Pi and is so far proving to be more viable than the previous wallet versions. We were hoping to have this image finalized for today’s update but there are still a few minor issues which we are addressing. As with everything, we prefer to honest with our progress rather than announce release dates unless we are certain of them, but we can let you know that we believe we are very close to getting this released to the public.

That’s it from the team for this week. We are kicking goals and marching towards the public release of the Anon Network followed by its decentralization. To keep up with the latest, follow us on twitter and join us on slack!

Talk soon,
Craig.

How we looking  Smiley
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 12:27:42 AM

Amazing! Still 7 days to go! I wonder how high we can reach? 500k?

At least I have to give it to you guys that you really make work for branding the coin. Thumbs up for that.
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:13:16 AM

Thunderclap reached number 510  Grin
ajiz138

Activity: 1484
Merit: 784

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 02:28:01 AM

yes its good program.. i hope im on my lucky Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 03:41:20 AM

Raspberry Pi

The new 3.7.0 source code has been deployed on our Raspberry Pi and is so far proving to be more viable than the previous wallet versions. We were hoping to have this image finalized for today’s update but there are still a few minor issues which we are addressing. As with everything, we prefer to honest with our progress rather than announce release dates unless we are certain of them, but we can let you know that we believe we are very close to getting this released to the public.

That’s it from the team for this week. We are kicking goals and marching towards the public release of the Anon Network followed by its decentralization. To keep up with the latest, follow us on twitter and join us on slack!

I'm personally looking forward to this.
I'm guessing that it might be ok on earlier versions of the Pi it will run best on the Pi3.

I've got a couple of spare PIs I'm eager try it in.

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 05:03:00 AM

Raspberry Pi

I'm personally looking forward to this.
I'm guessing that it might be ok on earlier versions of the Pi it will run best on the Pi3.

I've got a couple of spare PIs I'm eager try it in.

To be true, i only have tested it on pi3.  I don't know wether the raspbian jessie lite image is also working on pi2. But hardware is nearly the same... So why not
Diego24

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 11:29:56 AM

THUNDERCLAP

Considering the Thunderclap ... I just posted the Thunderclap campaign in the comments of a crypto youtube channel with more than 1000 subscribers. The guy on the video usually also talks about altcoins if you send him some. I contacted him about it but did not get any reply yet. But assuming he will do it and be positive about, anyone think it is a good idea if we send him some NAV on a daily basis for the coming 5-6 days so he talks NAV up on his youtube channel and if he talks about the Thunderclap campaign ?
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 01:32:59 PM

NAV Coin
http://www.navcoin.org/news/articles/post/nav-coin-attains-dedicated-tor-nodes#more-179

Tor nodes + The upcoming NAV Coin NAVTECH Anon running together is going to be interesting
juguelio

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 01:37:57 PM

NAV Coin
http://www.navcoin.org/news/articles/post/nav-coin-attains-dedicated-tor-nodes#more-179

Tor nodes + The upcoming NAV Coin NAVTECH Anon running together is going to be interesting

You need to add Bitsquare to the equation and you get a perfect ANONYMOUS soup!

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
Diego24

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 01:45:20 PM

Is the smartphone wallet working correctly ? I just tried to send NAV to this guy of the youtube channel but I can't send it. It keeps asking for a password. But I don't remember I ever needed to give up a password  Huh
Diego24

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:19:37 PM

Ok guys. I contacted this guy from the crypto youtube channel and he is open to brand NAV in exchange for him receiving some NAV. Don't worry, it is not necessary to send him large amounts. I just sent him 25 NAV, which is 1 $. This guy has 1400 subscribers. I think if we can make him talk about the Thunderclap campaign, many of these subscribers could potentially sign up to this Thunderclap campaign and a lot more people can be reached. But what has to be done to make him talk about it, is up to the DEV team. I mean, I don't know if there is a certain amount of NAV he wants before talking explicitly about this campaign.

This is his channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsqKbe0_9D9gO48DeuDjbCg?spfreload=5

I know that since yesterday I am probably the most hated poster here. That's OK. I am not here to be loved or liked. I am here to get info about NAV and help NAV to grow if I can. This is also why I just stopped discussing. I really believe via this channel we could reach out to more people. I hope people here at least give it a honest thought and not straight reject this idea because it comes from me. If you honestly think this is not a good idea ... great then don't use it. However, if you reject it because of where the idea came from ... I could only tell you not shoot yourself and the community in the foot.

Have a nice day.
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:51:32 PM

I know that since yesterday I am probably the most hated poster here. That's OK. I am not here to be loved or liked. I am here to get info about NAV and help NAV to grow if I can. This is also why I just stopped discussing. I really believe via this channel we could reach out to more people. I hope people here at least give it a honest thought and not straight reject this idea because it comes from me. If you honestly think this is not a good idea ... great then don't use it. However, if you reject it because of where the idea came from ... I could only tell you not shoot yourself and the community in the foot.

Have a nice day.

FWIW, I think you sound sensible. I'm not a great fan of cheerleading either.
But its a mistake to insist so much about your views online, especially when it gets to the point of altercations with other specific people.
Because in the end, it doesn't help your cause. It never does.

Diego24

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 03:15:26 PM

FWIW, I think you sound sensible. I'm not a great fan of cheerleading either.
But its a mistake to insist so much about your views online, especially when it gets to the point of altercations with other specific people.
Because in the end, it doesn't help your cause. It never does.
I know but on the other hand I am a person with a certain personality and I always speak out what I want to say. I don't like the political correctness society brainwashes us with. But anyway, enough about that. Lets leave this discussion to the past and look to the future.  Wink
bocyaj

Activity: 1325
Merit: 302

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 03:35:53 PM

Ok guys. I contacted this guy from the crypto youtube channel and he is open to brand NAV in exchange for him receiving some NAV. Don't worry, it is not necessary to send him large amounts. I just sent him 25 NAV, which is 1 $. This guy has 1400 subscribers. I think if we can make him talk about the Thunderclap campaign, many of these subscribers could potentially sign up to this Thunderclap campaign and a lot more people can be reached. But what has to be done to make him talk about it, is up to the DEV team. I mean, I don't know if there is a certain amount of NAV he wants before talking explicitly about this campaign.

This is his channel

Have a nice day.

This could be a good idea.  I am not really all about paying for news/articles/coverage or such, but I believe this could be a win/win for both groups.  Exposure for us and this could bring new viewers to his channel.  I would say pass along all the info/links about NAVcoin and let him decide if he wants to talk about it on his channel or not.  You could also check with Mark or include him as a contact.  This way also ensures a non-biased opinion and not just paid advertisement.  I would be fine sending him 100 NAV or so if he wanted to test out the network on his own.  Just my two sats.

PS: its not important how or why someone got knocked down, it is how they got back up.

Cheers !

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
shahim
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:05:32 PM

This is his channel

Have a nice day.

No problem man. You are not hated!

Can you post his address here? I guess we can find some people sending him a tip to make him talk about thunderclap and navcoin! And it would need to be fast cause thunder is closed in few days!

Regards
Shahim

shahim
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:07:53 PM

Oh and bzw sometimes I really think people could try searching on Google before asking questions.

But I learned raging is a waste of energy.  You can't change people,  you can just change the way you deal with them Wink
Diego24

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:18:26 PM

No problem man. You are not hated!

Can you post his address here? I guess we can find some people sending him a tip to make him talk about thunderclap and navcoin! And it would need to be fast cause thunder is closed in few days!

Regards
Shahim

Okido. This is his address: NZCkjdjf375jQQRFCRr3KQFoM5vxhyQHiV

And this is his channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzqCklsQ6Wo

Lets make it happen  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 [1003] 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: