Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 04:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BANKSYCOIN (SOON TO BE ARTSYCOIN) - ORIGINAL OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 75780 times)
banksycoin (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 12:04:03 PM

Hello BanksyCoin and BankyCoin community Smiley

Any great news for today from BanksyCoin devs?

Hi,

The latest wallet upgrade (built in mining within the wallet) should be ready later today. Also the Linux wallet should be ready within the next day or so  Smiley

There still a lot of 50k banksycoin claims to me made so come on people lets boost up the karma Wink

Thanks for response!

Good to hear that you are working on it! Built-in mining would be an another great feature in BanksyCoin wallet! Smiley
Can't wait to see results !

Let us know when you'll finish with it Smiley

And people - remember:
There still a lot of 50k banksycoin claims to me made so come on people lets boost up the karma Wink

Hi, No problem Smiley

We will update you all on this thread as and when we finish. And we are planning a lot more features and Banksycoin projects in the near future. We will continue to improve and upgrade long into the future. We are planning on a long term and stable currency (not a 5 minute pump and dump)  and we will be constantly improving where we can. We always welcome suggestions from the community. So feel free to post any suggestions ?

Thanks again Smiley

IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:10:23 PM

Hi,

The latest wallet upgrade (built in mining within the wallet) should be ready later today. Also the Linux wallet should be ready within the next day or so  Smiley

Thanks for response!

Good to hear that you are working on it! Built-in mining would be an another great feature in BanksyCoin wallet! Smiley

And people - remember:

Hi, No problem Smiley

We will update you all on this thread as and when we finish. And we are planning a lot more features and Banksycoin projects in the near future. We will continue to improve and upgrade long into the future. We are planning on a long term and stable currency (not a 5 minute pump and dump)  and we will be constantly improving where we can. We always welcome suggestions from the community. So feel free to post any suggestions ?

Thanks again Smiley

When you mentioned the built in mining, is that basically having CPU mining built in, like other wallets or is it something different?

Many thanks in advance

Ian

sixteendigits

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:18:18 PM

Is this allowed?  Thought giveaways weren't kosher.  Anyway, I'm curious to see what the plans for this coin are, if the real banksy has anything to do with it, and anything to put my supremely unprofitable scrypt ASICs to work is welcome!

BSTqJZWMrowcgzbgZDohADgLVbW3gobBGu
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:26:57 PM

Is this allowed?  Thought giveaways weren't kosher.  Anyway, I'm curious to see what the plans for this coin are, if the real banksy has anything to do with it, and anything to put my supremely unprofitable scrypt ASICs to work is welcome!

BSTqJZWMrowcgzbgZDohADgLVbW3gobBGu

Giveaways are kosher if addresses aren't posted in the thread.
If you read the instructions on the banksycoin website, it doesn't mention about posting your address here, but in a PM to the dev.

Smiley But if people keep posting addresses, I have posted about this a few times in this thread already, then there is a good chance of this thread being locked.

I am just trying to help the Dev, as he might not be here all the time to keep eyes on it.

Ian

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:31:21 PM

Hi,

The latest wallet upgrade (built in mining within the wallet) should be ready later today. Also the Linux wallet should be ready within the next day or so  Smiley

Thanks for response!

And people - remember:

Hi, No problem Smiley

We will update you all on this thread as and when we finish. And we are planning a lot more features and Banksycoin projects in the near future. We will continue to improve and upgrade long into the future. We are planning on a long term and stable currency (not a 5 minute pump and dump)  and we will be constantly improving where we can. We always welcome suggestions from the community. So feel free to post any suggestions ?

Thanks again Smiley

It might be a good idea to post about this coin in the announcements section, because I feel, perhaps that many people do not know this coin exists, probably one of the reasons why there are no pools set up yet, as far as I can see. Also if you go to your website and do not read and just see the timer, you might think the coin is not actually launched yet.

Am also surprised why you chose scrypt and not one of the other algos like X11 or X13, X15 etc, but I do feel this coin needs more coverage.

Ian

banksycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 12:35:54 PM

Hi,

Thanks for response!

And people - remember:

Hi, No problem Smiley

Thanks again Smiley

When you mentioned the built in mining, is that basically having CPU mining built in, like other wallets or is it something different?

Many thanks in advance

Ian

For now it is modified CPU mining for Banksycoin, unique for our coin. to increase mining benefits.

But we are also planning to add a Banksy GPU mining build-in as future feature.  Smiley

banksycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 12:43:28 PM

Hi,

Thanks for response!

And people - remember:

Hi, No problem Smiley

Thanks again Smiley

It might be a good idea to post about this coin in the announcements section, because I feel, perhaps that many people do not know this coin exists, probably one of the reasons why there are no pools set up yet, as far as I can see. Also if you go to your website and do not read and just see the timer, you might think the coin is not actually launched yet.

Am also surprised why you chose scrypt and not one of the other algos like X11 or X13, X15 etc, but I do feel this coin needs more coverage.

Ian

Thanks for the help Ian Smiley

And we will most definitely take your suggestions on board.

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 01:28:23 PM

BanksyCoin thanks for uploading the source! Smiley

Really sorry for the delay guys. Source codes here-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/89kz3pgo6p0pcb8/BANKSCOIN-SC-GITHUB.zip

now Smiley those who were afraid should feel no fear at all!

Come on and claim your 50k! Smiley

bennybong

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:30:19 PM

Can someone post the compiled binaries for the mining client?
gielbier

Activity: 914

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:56:02 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 06:35:27 PM by gielbier

Can someone post the compiled binaries for the mining client?
Mining client? Just solo against the wallet man.
make a nice banksycoin.conf, server=1, some rpc stuff. And lease a rig at leaserig and point it to it. (I got 1700 blocks Wink that way. 80% reject rate but well.)

edit: This thread has not enough pics.

I would like to see a reserved amount of coins of the premine for Banksy himself. I have a great appreciation for his work and being an real* artist in this day and age can't be the most easy road to take.

* Coinye reference.   

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 06:31:07 PM

Holy cow looking through this page is a lot of smileys!

Interesting coin. Will look into it. How do you get the free coin?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:39:53 PM

Go to the website link on the OP and then read the instructions Smiley

Read them carefully, especially the part regarding wallet address Smiley

gielbier

Activity: 914

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:42:25 PM

Free coins? Did I miss something?
[rant]
Nothing in life is free
[/rant]

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:45:24 PM

[rant]
Nothing in life is free
[/rant]

Free coins are not till August, but if you are one of the first 100, that do what is required on the website (really easy), then you will get 50 000 BSY.

Smiley

buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 06:52:46 PM

[rant]
Nothing in life is free
[/rant]

Free coins are not till August, but if you are one of the first 100, that do what is required on the website (really easy), then you will get 50 000 BSY.

Smiley

Cool, yeah I re-read the post and did what the website asked. Hopefully didn't miss a step. Will be keepin an eye out.

Well, I must say I do like the wallet. I think its very well put together. I must get more familiar with banksy though, I thought it was a weird name for a bank coin Smiley

Cheers, thanks for the help all. look forward to the days ahead!

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 07:01:15 PM

Cool, yeah I re-read the post and did what the website asked. Hopefully didn't miss a step. Will be keepin an eye out.

Well, I must say I do like the wallet. I think its very well put together. I must get more familiar with banksy though, I thought it was a weird name for a bank coin Smiley

I cannot believe you never heard about Banksy Smiley but anyway now you will learn something about Banksy and get some BanskyCoin in a same time Smiley

(A cool example of Banksy art)
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:06:22 PM

I cannot believe you never heard about Banksy Smiley but anyway now you will learn something about Banksy and get some BanskyCoin in a same time Smiley

(A cool example of Banksy art)

Is Banksy actually involved in this coin though?? Could be an interesting project, I suppose,

In many ways, like a Banksy, this was announced out of the blue, just sort of appeared, perhaps he is a fan of crypto currency.

Just saying! lol

Banksy, if you are involved, for your next piece of artwork, you have to mention banksycoin in some way...That would really set the cat among the pigeons here..

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 07:18:26 PM

That would be something big Wink

Banksy might be busy while preparing his artworks Smiley I dunno is he involved with crypto world or not Wink

But I hope one day he will type "Bansy" @google and this thread will appear Tongue Then he will join us for sure Smiley As this is Banksy's fans coin for sure.
aloney

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:20:22 PM

nice job, there are too many X-xx algorithm, but i think Scrypt is the best, i'll mine it , hope you do it better
this is my Address: B5AE4LVJPsXC9JLPBFz4SqCkmYpwwqfoob
hope to receive the give away

PPL:XunifRT3qvqnPi8kQ2PyLSSejHrSnUTHtX
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:24:11 PM

nice job, there are too many X-xx algorithm, but i think Scrypt is the best, i'll mine it , hope you do it better
this is my Address: B5AE4LVJPsXC9JLPBFz4SqCkmYpwwqfoob
hope to receive the give away

No addresses please or else this thread can be locked Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: